Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Rebel

Carnesville, GA

#38581 Mar 4, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
Here it is......... the snub post.^
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/0...

And here's a snub post for the dummy you responded too..........

PPFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT.........

Rebel

Carnesville, GA

#38582 Mar 4, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
For the umpteenth time, he should do like the right wing nut cases posting here should do. STFU and do it. But noooooo, whining is common to him and right wing nut cases posting here.
"Obama did this." "Obama didn't do that."
If PRESIDENT Obama turned water into wine then he and you would bitch about something. "It's too red." "It's not champagne." "He's still black." "Jeebus didn't do it this way." "Jeebus wasn't born in Kenya."
Just STFU and go to your room.

kiddie temper so early in the morning??????????

perhaps a little degradation in your high opinion of your god Obama????

perhaps a look in the mirror this morning, and you saw a big dummy liar????

or just perhaps a big dummy said to self "I'm gonna lie my way out of everything.even if I get caught at lying."..........which makes you a true obamadummycrat.........

Rebel

Carnesville, GA

#38583 Mar 4, 2014

Morning Global warming report..........

"Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport broke a 141-year-old record low temperature, reaching 4 degrees. The National Weather Service said the low reached early Tuesday broke a 5-degree record set on the day in 1873. It was also a record low for the month of March. Dulles International Airport - also outside Washington - tied a 1993 record for the month at -1 degree.

Both airports broke record lows two days in a row."

This cold weather is burning up global warming..........

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/24877346/another...

Rebel

Carnesville, GA

#38584 Mar 4, 2014

Morning Obamacare report..........

33%= a negative impact........
14%= helped them.......

56% hate it..........
40% like it.........

"One-third of Americans say the Affordable Care Act has had a negative impact on them personally, while 14 percent say the law has helped them, according to a new Rasmussen survey. The poll finds that public dissatisfaction with Obamcare remains nearly as high as it was during the height of the website’s problems last year.

Rasmussen finds that more people say they have a “very unfavorable” opinion of the law than have a favorable opinion of it at 41 and 40 percent, respectively. Fifty-six percent of respondents said they view the law unfavorably, just shy of a high of 58 percent in November of last year. Of the 40 percent who have a favorable opinion, only 16 percent view the law ”very favorably.”"

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/372412/o...

Rebel

Carnesville, GA

#38585 Mar 4, 2014
Morning report on Russia and the Ukraine..........

So much for America's spying efforts under an Obama admin..........

"U.S. Spies Said No Russian Invasion of Ukraine—Putin Disagreed
A day after U.S. intelligence said there would be no Russian invasion of Ukraine, Putin’s troops started coming over the border."

And obama waits until yesterday (monday) to hold a national security council meeting..........shows Obama is a lackard in regards to national security..........

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/02...

Rebel

Carnesville, GA

#38586 Mar 4, 2014

Morning report on obama's gutting of the military..........

Unarmed Forces ..........

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/03/unarmed-f...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#38587 Mar 4, 2014
it's all about politics,nothing more. Wake up Obamacrats.

New ObamaCare delay to help Democrats in midterm elections

http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#38588 Mar 4, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
Was Bush stupid, a idjut, on drugs or all three?
"I can press when there needs to be pressed; I can hold hands when there needs to be -- hold hands." --George W. Bush, on how he can contribute to the Middle East peace process, Washington, D.C., Jan. 4, 2008
You are posting another Bush quote when I blew your last one out of the water???? Seriously....you need to stop. You only show us all how absolutely sad and clueless you are. Of course, those of us with a brain already know that. Don't do this to yourself. Just don't. Step away from the pipe and the keyboard.

Location hidden

#38589 Mar 4, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
Trailer trash in the Red Room:
http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-DWF...
You are just......sad.

Location hidden

#38590 Mar 4, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
PRESIDENT Obama was president when OBL was taken down. When the WTC was taken down, Bush went in the opposite direction from OBL.
"There is no doubt in my mind when history was written, the final page will say: Victory was achieved by the United States of America for the good of the world." --George W. Bush, addressing U.S. troops at Camp Arifjan in Kuwait, Jan. 12, 2008
Is this how you justify your twisted thinking? Your out of context and half quotes explain a lot. Seriously, you are only proving how out of touch and ignorant you are. I am starting to feel sorry for you.
Larryville

Lawrenceville, GA

#38591 Mar 4, 2014
Trailer trash parents in Loganville are using their 9 y/o girls for easy money over a handgun. Raffling off a Taurus Judge and they even spelled the name of the gun wrong and called it a Tarus. The so called Public Defender gun is the one of the biggest pieces of crap in the handgun world. Complete idiot for parents and folks that are grabbing up all these tickets are just footing the entire bill for a vacation in Panama City for the team. Parents have gone completely mad and yall are pissing on politicians that want your vote in exchange for nothing.
fake facts from Dulville

Toccoa, GA

#38592 Mar 4, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
If this poster's clueless and uneducated post is insinuating that Iraq didn't have any WMD, perhaps he/she can explain why/how so many Iraqis were killed by mustard gas, a FACT verified by someone I know pretty well (he was in Iraq during Desert Storm in 1990).
As someone else posed: does mustard gas qualify as a WMD? The answer is yes, but perhaps not to a clueless and uneducated libroid...
So Bill in Dullville thinks that incidental information from a friend who was in Desert Storm in 1990 for the Bush Senior war, somehow applies to Bush's Juniors war in Iraq. It will move a few facts to the top, knowing a clueless and uneducated person like yourself rarely gets the point, plus facts can be boring for you so you just move on to your next fantasy.

"President George W. Bush asserted peaceful measures could not disarm Iraq of the weapons he alleged it to have and launched a second Gulf War, despite multiple dissenting opinions and questions of integrity about the underlying intelligence. Later U.S.-led inspections agreed that Iraq had earlier abandoned its WMD programs, but asserted Iraq had an intention to pursue those programs if UN sanctions were ever lifted.

Bush later said that the biggest regret of his presidency was "the intelligence failure" in Iraq, while the Senate Intelligence Committee found in 2008 that his administration "misrepresented the intelligence and the threat from Iraq".

President George W. Bush asserted peaceful measures could not disarm Iraq of the weapons he alleged it to have and launched a second Gulf War, despite multiple dissenting opinions and questions of integrity about the underlying intelligence. Later U.S.-led inspections agreed that Iraq had earlier abandoned its WMD programs, but asserted Iraq had an intention to pursue those programs if UN sanctions were ever lifted.

Bush later said that the biggest regret of his presidency was "the intelligence failure" in Iraq,[while the Senate Intelligence Committee found in 2008 that his administration "misrepresented the intelligence and the threat from Iraq".A key CIA informant in Iraq admitted that he lied about his allegations, "then watched in shock as it was used to justify the war".

A key CIA informant in Iraq admitted that he lied about his allegations, "then watched in shock as it was used to justify the war".

**If you have any interest, which I seriously doubt, the rest of the story **

Saddam Hussein, was internationally known for his use of chemical weapons in the 1980s against Iranian and Kurdish civilians during and after the Iran–Iraq War. In the 1980s he pursued an extensive biological weapons program and a nuclear weapons program, though no nuclear bomb was built.

After the 1990-1991 Persian Gulf War, the United Nations located and destroyed large quantities of Iraqi chemical weapons. In response to diminishing Iraqi cooperation with UNSCOM, the United States called for withdrawal of all UN and IAEA inspectors in 1998, resulting in Operation Desert Fox. During the lead-up to war in March 2003, United Nations weapons inspector Hans Blix said that Iraq made significant progress toward resolving open issues of disarmament noting the "proactive" but not always "immediate" cooperation as called for by UN Security Council Resolution 1441. He concluded that it would take “but months” to resolve the key remaining disarmament tasks. The United States asserted this was a breach of Resolution 1441 but failed to convince the UN Security Council to pass a new resolution authorizing the use of force due to lack of evidence.

Despite being unable to get a new resolution authorizing force from the UN and citing section 3 of the Joint Resolution passed by the U.S. Congress, President George W. Bush invaded Iraq.
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#38593 Mar 4, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
For the umpteenth time, he should do like the right wing nut cases posting here should do. STFU and do it. But noooooo, whining is common to him and right wing nut cases posting here.
"Obama did this." "Obama didn't do that."
If PRESIDENT Obama turned water into wine then he and you would bitch about something. "It's too red." "It's not champagne." "He's still black." "Jeebus didn't do it this way." "Jeebus wasn't born in Kenya."
Just STFU and go to your room.
Netanyahu AIN'T drawn any red lines, fool.
He's no amateur, he knows better.
........you thinking you can send me away, LAUGH OUT LOUD. You fuel me when you use such foul language. We will bring your ass down. Exceptin, you are already the little man!!!!!!!! You're already about as low as low goes.
LOL
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#38594 Mar 4, 2014
Chicken and his other names. Go figure. He disappears & the idiots multiply by the dozen. Poor little man, is so sad.
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#38595 Mar 4, 2014
Netanyahu is way, way ahead in planning than the Jr. Senator who knows ABSOLUTELY nothing about world relations/affairs.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hYKyt_a17l8/UGQtYYn...
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38596 Mar 4, 2014
Wow, stock market zooming on up. I have one stock in my portfolio that is up over 13% just today and up 51% over the price that I paid.Taking a profit right here, right now.

Thank you PRESIDENT Obama.

"Stocks surge to new highs as Ukraine fears ease"
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2...
WasBushStupid

United States

#38598 Mar 4, 2014
"Wait a minute. What did you just say? You're predicting $4-a-gallon gas?... That's interesting. I hadn't heard that." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Feb. 28, 2008

"I'm oftentimes asked, What difference does it make to America if people are dying of malaria in a place like Ghana? It means a lot. It means a lot morally, it means a lot from a -- it's in our national interest." --George W. Bush, Accra, Ghana, Feb. 20, 2008
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38599 Mar 4, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
"Wait a minute. What did you just say? You're predicting $4-a-gallon gas?... That's interesting. I hadn't heard that." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Feb. 28, 2008
"I'm oftentimes asked, What difference does it make to America if people are dying of malaria in a place like Ghana? It means a lot. It means a lot morally, it means a lot from a -- it's in our national interest." --George W. Bush, Accra, Ghana, Feb. 20, 2008
No doubt he "was" stupid and still is. The difference is that back then he thought that he was cool. Back then Bush had handlers shielding him from public opinion and truth. Now he has seen the truth and knows.
WasBushStupid

United States

#38600 Mar 4, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just......sad.
Yes I suppose I should correct that:
White trash in the red room.

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-DWF...
FLOTUS

Lawrenceville, GA

#38601 Mar 4, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
Wow, stock market zooming on up. I have one stock in my portfolio that is up over 13% just today and up 51% over the price that I paid.Taking a profit right here, right now.
Thank you PRESIDENT Obama.
"Stocks surge to new highs as Ukraine fears ease"
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2...
Woot Woot! Those type of earnings on one stock can now buy you a complete meal off the Value Menu. I am soooooooo happy for you! It will be a nice break from that cheap blue kool-aid that you guzzle everyday then post ad infinitum drivel.

As your FLOTUS, I don't recommend my husbands drink of choice for his worshippers. His ObamaDONTcare doesn't cover addiction and mental illness due to Obama God ass kissing.

Thanks for your 9 votes though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk Wed SRK_90194 1
Face riding Aug 13 Yup 1
Moving to Athens (Mar '06) Aug 6 Atillah 11
News Man flees from Oconee police during traffic stop (Jan '16) Aug 1 Atlanta Puppeteer 4
Dos any one know where kara mo (Nov '16) Jun '17 Papa john 2
News Photos: Cyclists ride the proposed Firefly Trail Apr '17 Kanada 1
Nightmares Mar '17 Krae12203 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages