Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#37860 Feb 23, 2014
ZeeLastWerd wrote:
Another Republican exposed, again, but pleads for mercy, again. Walker says it's "old news", that people knew he was a crook when they elected him. You just can't make this stuff up.
Werd is that Walker has the same GOP DNA as the Bush family. Could it be that Walker is the illegitimate son of George Herbert Walker Bush?
----------
Posted Sunday, February 23, 2014 --- 6:35 a.m.
GOVERNORS-WALKER
Wis. governor: Released documents are `old news'
WASHINGTON (AP)-- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is dismissing as "old news" the thousands of internal documents released this week that suggest former aides routinely mixed campaign and official Milwaukee County business.
Walker was county executive when he was running for governor. Six former aides and associates have been convicted, but Walker has not been charged with any wrongdoing.
Walker addressed the issue for the first time publicly during Saturday's meeting of the National Governors Association in Washington.
Walker says that while the investigation involving him is closed, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie's problems are, in Walker's words, "just beginning." Both Republicans are considering presidential runs.
State and federal authorities are probing the Christie administration for days-long traffic gridlock at the George Washington Bridge and whether it was political payback against an adversary.
Your whole post is old news, and besides, Obama gets campaigning and executive duties mixed up all the time.
ZeeLastWerd

United States

#37861 Feb 23, 2014
Deforestation Serious Problem
says Global Forest Watch

http://guardianlv.com/2014/02/deforestation-s...
time

Carnesville, GA

#37862 Feb 23, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Your whole post is old news, and besides, Obama gets campaigning and executive duties mixed up all the time.

Well General..........he's an anthropologist..........likes digging up old bodies and political stories.......... his is the Kerry habit of portend.....calamity upon catastrophe..........a modern day wannabe Gore who wants his own jet plane..........

time

Carnesville, GA

#37863 Feb 23, 2014

Awww.......... the ole demo bait and switch..........

"In other words, the legislative leadership can designate employees whom won't qualify for the minimum wage increase. If only small businesses had such an option.

In fact, the Democrat's minimum wage hike carves out exemptions for 19 different classes of employees. The wage hike doesn't apply to handicapped workers, seniors, state fire fighters, movie ushers, newspaper deliverymen, summer camp workers, college students, etc.

There are economic reasons for exempting these workers from a wage hike. That the Democrats would push these exemptions, though, is at least tacit acknowledgement that minimum wage increases have negative economic consequences. The Democrat legislators themselves recognize that they would have to reduce employment if they had to comply with the wage hike.

These 19 exemptions betray the political aspect of the Democrat's push for a wage hike. Businesses should do what they say, not what they do."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

ZeeLastWerd

United States

#37864 Feb 23, 2014
Mitch "No Lips" McConnell and GOP running scared in Kentucky:

"Paul, who is a huge player in Kentucky politics, endorsed McConnell weeks ago, but only when he had no "choice," he said.
"Things are complicated with endorsements. I'd say, one, because he asked me, and, two, because he asked me when he did not have an opponent. It wasn't a choice at that time. And, three, I am someone that likes to bring people together,"

http://www.kwch.com/news/politics-elections/p...
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#37865 Feb 23, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote the book on "stupid & hateful". Volumes 1 & 2.
You're the King of Insults, lead the pack by far.
Your smart mouth wont work in the real world, just on an anonymous forum. You insult EVERY poster (who begs to differ from the koolaid drinkers), belittle EVERY poster, call them names in attempt to feel better about yourself. That, loser, is known as little man syndrome. You're a sad little specimen. You can chop us to pieces, it's what you do best. We won't feel a thing. Trust me.:)
Have at it. See just how many insults & lies you can sling today. See if you can break your world record in ONE day.
The rest of us will discuss why Obama sucks. Okay?
You're funny.

You're realizing that you didn't study much in school, that your parent's didn't raise you well, that you never put much effort into being a worthwhile man, and that you're way below average when it comes to being intelligent enough to analyze anything. You know that you simply can't hold your own in a conversation where facts and truth are required.

And now you're angry that you're a sup-par man, that you're old and you wasted your life, and you're lashing out at the world trying to say "I'm good enough" as loudly and stubbornly as you can, when you know that it isn't true.

You could learn a lesson from "time". He's fully embraced the fact that he's an idiot. He may be one of the dumbest people on the planet - but at least he's come to terms with that and rolls around in joy at the fact, like a pig in a mud-hole. You could learn from him.
time

Carnesville, GA

#37866 Feb 23, 2014

"Cuts are on the table next year for Medicare Advantage plans, the Obama administration said Friday. The politically dicey move affecting a private insurance alternative highly popular with seniors immediately touched off an election-year fight."

Well heck..........those plans cost seniors more than original medicare anyway..........the only one GOOD reason to have an Advantage plan is to put a cap on out of pocket spending..........

Other than the out of pocket spending limit..........most seniors put out more money than under original medicare on their share of of the 20% they are responsible for..........

In other words.......if you are a fairly healthy senior..........going with original medicare costs LESS than a Medicare Advantage plan........

time

Carnesville, GA

#37867 Feb 23, 2014

Does this sound familiar to conservatives??????????

Do we see this here on topix?????

Are there certain posters who use the lie as Horowitz did????????/

you betcha..........

"Jamie's boss, David Horowitz, lived this lie for many years. He knows that without lies, the ideology of the left would cease to exist. This is the central truth Horowitz relentlessly reinforces in Progressives, Volume II of The Black Book of the American Left.

Horowitz wastes no time defining what drives the left. On page 3, he states:

The belief in a perfect future inevitably inspires a passionate (and otherwise inexplicable) hatred towards the imperfect present. The first agenda of social redeemers is to dismantle the existing social order, which means their intellectual and political energies are focused on the work of destruction.

With a false utopia as their goal, the left grants itself permission to commit any crime. With this is a free pass to lie about everything."

time

Carnesville, GA

#37868 Feb 23, 2014
ZeeLastWerd wrote:
Mitch "No Lips" McConnell and GOP running scared in Kentucky:
"Paul, who is a huge player in Kentucky politics, endorsed McConnell weeks ago, but only when he had no "choice," he said.
"Things are complicated with endorsements. I'd say, one, because he asked me, and, two, because he asked me when he did not have an opponent. It wasn't a choice at that time. And, three, I am someone that likes to bring people together,"
http://www.kwch.com/news/politics-elections/p...

McConnell, a rino of the first order..........has a reason to run scared........

"but only when he had no "choice," he said."..........and Paul is standing on the sidelines........

OMTE

Helena, GA

#37869 Feb 23, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny.
You're realizing that you didn't study much in school, that your parent's didn't raise you well, that you never put much effort into being a worthwhile man, and that you're way below average when it comes to being intelligent enough to analyze anything. You know that you simply can't hold your own in a conversation where facts and truth are required.
And now you're angry that you're a sup-par man, that you're old and you wasted your life, and you're lashing out at the world trying to say "I'm good enough" as loudly and stubbornly as you can, when you know that it isn't true.
You could learn a lesson from "time". He's fully embraced the fact that he's an idiot. He may be one of the dumbest people on the planet - but at least he's come to terms with that and rolls around in joy at the fact, like a pig in a mud-hole. You could learn from him.
There you go gettin all "cocky" again...
Maybe you should change your name to "roosterbutt"
Ya think?
Truth is, I can hold my own with anyone of you Obama worshipers, Chickn...
I just don't feel like it right now...:(
And really, YOU are looking more foolish right now, to me, than "silver foxx"...
Because you worship a MAN... that has lied repeatedly to you and everybody...
And you know it...Huh? ;)
P.S. Your post was kinda funny though, but I still think you're 2nd best. Ya know? ;)
P.S.S. And I think "silver foxx" is a chick....*just sayin*
GB...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#37870 Feb 23, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny.
+1 very well stated

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37872 Feb 23, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny.
4 a dumb$hit, u sure are thmart. u gather all that info from posts. must suck 2 b u.

Location hidden

#37873 Feb 23, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 very well stated
4 a dumb$hit, u sure are thmart. u gather all that info from posts. must suck 2 b u.

and ur worse.
ZeeLastWerd

United States

#37874 Feb 23, 2014
Translation "t we were able to work effectively with Mexico" because PRESIDENT Obama told the Mexican president "Help us get these drug-dealing POS or we might send back you a few million of Mexican illegal immigrants.

"Eric Holder, the US attorney general, praised the “professionalism and courage” of the Mexican authorities, and said:“We are pleased that we were able to work effectively with Mexico through the cooperative relationship that US law enforcement agencies have with their Mexican counterparts. We look forward to ongoing cooperation, and future successes.”

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/f47293f0-9cba-...
ZeeLastWerd

United States

#37875 Feb 23, 2014
Go Susan go. Slap the crap out of Repukes:

Susan Rice defends 2012 Benghazi comments, warns Russia on Ukraine
By Michael A. Memoli
February 23, 2014, 10:12 a.m.

WASHINGTON -- National Security Advisor Susan Rice on Sunday defended controversial statements she made during a round of 2012 TV appearances about the attack on a U.S. mission in Benghazi, saying there was never an attempt to mislead the public.
During an interview on NBC’s “Meet The Press,” Rice also expressed hope that the chaos in Ukraine would soon lead to a unity government and warned Russia that it would be a "grave mistake" to intervene militarily in the conflict."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politi...
silver foxx

Donnellson, IA

#37876 Feb 23, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny.
You aren't funny. You're a sad little man. Keep the insults flowing if it makes you feel better. I'm done wasting another moment on replying to you. Fling it, partner.

You drank the koolaid, sucka. Rotfl
ZeeLastWerd

United States

#37877 Feb 23, 2014
Somebody please correct me but was it not DEMOCRAT President Bill Clinton that had the last BIG "budget surpluses". Geez.
BTW, Bush caused the current mess as well as blowing the "budget surpluses".
Geez again.

Wisconsin’s Walker Says E-Mails Old News Fanned by Democrats
"“They just want to keep pushing this issue into the forefront, because in the end, the folks running against us can’t counter our positive message when it comes to the economy and creating budget surpluses,” Walker said today on the “Fox News Sunday” broadcast.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2014-02-23/w...
silver foxx

Donnellson, IA

#37878 Feb 23, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>There you go gettin all "cocky" again...
Maybe you should change your name to "roosterbutt"
Ya think?
Truth is, I can hold my own with anyone of you Obama worshipers, Chickn...
I just don't feel like it right now...:(
And really, YOU are looking more foolish right now, to me, than "silver foxx"...
Because you worship a MAN... that has lied repeatedly to you and everybody...
And you know it...Huh? ;)
P.S. Your post was kinda funny though, but I still think you're 2nd best. Ya know? ;)
P.S.S. And I think "silver foxx" is a chick....*just sayin*
GB...
Little men tend to act all "cocky" :)
ZeeLastWerd

United States

#37879 Feb 23, 2014
"Taliban leaders 'appreciate' Karzai"

Maybe we should send Karzai's body to the Taliban in a body bag that matches the body bag that Bush's buddy OBL worthless hide was stuffed in.

Taliban say they're suspending talks on captive U.S. soldier Bowe Bergdahl

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/23/world/asia/tali...

Location hidden

#37880 Feb 23, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You’re saying the same thing essentially in the two above posts.
Here are is a chart based off the CBO numbers http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/ima...
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6199/608935501...
<quoted text>
The Fed has been using various tools to moderate the U.S economy since it’s inception. Quantitive easing is one of those tools. This has been true under every president regardless of party since the Fed has been created.
The stock market specifically changes based on a huge number of variables, primarily faith in the US economy.
The next chart will be particularly interesting. Please note the condition of the stock markets when Obama took office and how they’ve been trending ever since.
http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/b...
<quoted text>
Poor rationalizations. Fortunately, we don’t have to depend on rationalizations. We have actual data on this subject.
http://theobamacrat.files.wordpress.com/2014/...
<quoted text>
http://www.aei-ideas.org/wp-content/uploads/2...
<quoted text>
Thankfully we now have a Federal law requiring ALL citizens to carry insurance or face a fine, and insurance is available to them at affordable costs regardless of income.
Not to mention, you’re being intellectually dishonest. Most of those lost policies were re-offered with the necessary changes to meet compliance. They didn’t just go “poof”.
<quoted text>
Please take a look at the chart on this link and find the 113th congress. It mostly looks like they’re taking a nap when the country needs them to be doing their job.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
Aren't you the one who keeps saying "weather isn't climate" and "climate isn't weather"? Well, debt isn't deficit and deficit isn't debt. A decreasing deficit is all well and good, but it is the debt that is going to bury this country.
1990-$3.3 Trillion
2000-$5.6 Trillion
2008-$10.6 Trillion
2012 -$16.4 Trillion
We currently stand at a national debt of over $17 TRILLION dollars. Current projections are $20 Trillion by 2016 and $26 Trillion by 2020 IF we don't make some DRASTIC changes.
==========

Quantitative easing is a whole new ball game for the US and it's very use is a sign of an economy in dramatically bad shape. It is NOT a tool that our fed has used before. But hey, look at what is did to post WWI Germany.(look it up, it ISN'T pretty) Funny thing is that the philosophy behind QE is basically supply side economics - you know, that "trickle down" theory that the Left loves to disparage. Only while trickle down from a capitalistic market actually does works it way down, QE is artificial "trickle down" that doesn't have such a good track record.
And your chart on the stock market is very pretty and does nothing but make my original point. And another "funny thing" - who is really benefitting from this artificial stock market bubble - those "evil rich" that the Left loves to disparage. But when it bursts it is going to be the little guy who still has his retirement in the stock market that is going to be hurt the most.
==

"rationalizations" on the jobs market - really?
Go tell it to CNN, they reported the labor participation rate at the end of January as 63%, the lowest level since 1978 - you know, right smack in the middle of Jimmy Carter's "malaise". And you might want to talk to one of Obama's economic advisers - Jason Furman - who called
the unemployment rate still "unacceptably high."
==

Regarding your oil production chart - again, pretty picture that does nothing to challenge my assertion that the oil production is up thanks to private lands. Oil leases and drilling permits on PUBLIC lands are down 42% and 37% respectively.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk 18 hr SRK_90194 1
Face riding Aug 13 Yup 1
Moving to Athens (Mar '06) Aug 6 Atillah 11
News Man flees from Oconee police during traffic stop (Jan '16) Aug 1 Atlanta Puppeteer 4
Dos any one know where kara mo (Nov '16) Jun '17 Papa john 2
News Photos: Cyclists ride the proposed Firefly Trail Apr '17 Kanada 1
Nightmares Mar '17 Krae12203 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages