Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#36803 Feb 12, 2014
LOL, WooWee. Got some touchy right ding nuts here. There is no bluff to call. Myself, Everyone has an opinion.

I don't care if it was a white, black or gray prom. Ain't going either way. Personally I wouldn't be comfortable at a SOUTHERN cracka prom anymore than I would at a black prom. I hate rap music and I hate corny country music.

I just think it's funny how people get all messed up in the head about this stuff. They are just waiting and wanting to be ticked. Glad to oblige.

It's the same when they claim to be religious and then get ticked when they are told to not do any religious crap in public school or on public property.

A prom on private grounds rather than public is just that, private. Likewise keep the public praying, your cross or any other religion based symbols off public property.

BTW, I answer what I want to answer and ignore what I want to ignore so no need to have many names. Unless of course I used one name to maneuver a Republican so that I could get the jackboot of another name firmly planted on the neck of said Republican.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#36804 Feb 12, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
LOL, WooWee. Got some touchy right ding nuts here. There is no bluff to call. Myself, Everyone has an opinion.
I don't care if it was a white, black or gray prom. Ain't going either way. Personally I wouldn't be comfortable at a SOUTHERN cracka prom anymore than I would at a black prom. I hate rap music and I hate corny country music.
I just think it's funny how people get all messed up in the head about this stuff. They are just waiting and wanting to be ticked. Glad to oblige.
It's the same when they claim to be religious and then get ticked when they are told to not do any religious crap in public school or on public property.
A prom on private grounds rather than public is just that, private. Likewise keep the public praying, your cross or any other religion based symbols off public property.
BTW, I answer what I want to answer and ignore what I want to ignore so no need to have many names. Unless of course I used one name to maneuver a Republican so that I could get the jackboot of another name firmly planted on the neck of said Republican.
So, why did you bring it up in the first place? Thanks for proving me correct.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#36806 Feb 12, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I addressed that. To jerk Republican cracker chains of course. I hate Republicans. Thought you knew that. I just got to get me a bigger box of hints.
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#36807 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>
It uses a complicated strategy to learn more about "said republicans." LOL.
CButt

Douglasville, GA

#36808 Feb 12, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I have NO IDEA why he received the Nobel Peace Prize. No idea. He didn't deserve it and we all know that, but I'm a libroid, so I support it. My guess is that he DID get it because he is BLACK, but that would be politically incorrect to ADMIT that, so I'll just duckdodgedivert and tell you to contact the committee. We libroids NEVER admit to being wrong and you KNOW that. Knowing I'm a libroid, why did you ask ME????
There is your answer, General.
A very simple, direct, accurate, and reasonable answer completely misconstrued and misunderstood.

About par for the course. Typical Right-Wing-Whacko interpretation.
OMTE

Douglas, GA

#36809 Feb 12, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
I addressed that. To jerk Republican cracker chains of course. I hate Republicans. Thought you knew that. I just got to get me a bigger box of hints.
Just hush...
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/210/f/...
Cuz you're a dummy... LoL!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#36810 Feb 12, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#36811 Feb 12, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
What??? YOU hate Republicans???????? Who cares. lolololololololol

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#36812 Feb 12, 2014
CButt wrote:
<quoted text>
A very simple, direct, accurate, and reasonable answer completely misconstrued and misunderstood.
About par for the course. Typical Right-Wing-Whacko interpretation.
Yeeeeah, right. My interpretation was SPOT ON. Not even a good try on your part. Next!
just sayin

Hiawassee, GA

#36813 Feb 12, 2014
Lusch Rimjawb wrote:
what i wants to know is what one of you schmucks is calling the show on this teapart ayatollah thingy? I bet it is the same nuts what want to call us reichspublikans just cause we want to kick your granny off the welfare and into the bars to earn.
You can identify a progressive by the filth, violence and lies that they spew. You are a perfect example of this.
time

Jefferson, GA

#36814 Feb 12, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeeeeah, right. My interpretation was SPOT ON. Not even a good try on your part. Next!

And you did it without a ? mark.......

time

Jefferson, GA

#36815 Feb 12, 2014
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
It uses a complicated strategy to learn more about "said republicans." LOL.

He is a fine example of deinstitutionlazation......

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#36817 Feb 13, 2014
Typical libroid behavior? Sad thing is, these people vote...

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/114718-rage-e...

Location hidden

#36818 Feb 13, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
Typical libroid behavior? Sad thing is, these people vote...
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/114718-rage-e...
Even sadder is their lack of decency.

Location hidden

#36819 Feb 13, 2014

Location hidden

#36820 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Even sadder is their lack of decency.
+1

Agreed, but they don't know any better.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#36821 Feb 13, 2014
"Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as the RICO Act or simply RICO, is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization."

Following is why I often perceive the strong arm tactics of the GOP as the same as those krimnuls scrutinized under RICO. GOP: "Do what we tell you or else..."

These Republican thugs have NO BUSINESS interfering between labor and management.

"Tenn. GOP pulls out the stops to fight unionization
"State Senator Bo Watson, who represents a suburb of Chattanooga, warned on Monday that if VW’s workers voted to embrace the U.A.W., the Republican-controlled Legislature might vote against approving future incentives to help the plant expand…. A loss of such incentives, industry analysts say, could persuade Volkswagen to award production of a new S.U.V. to its plant in Mexico instead of to the Chattanooga plant, which currently assembles the Passat.
At a news conference on Tuesday, United States Senator Bob Corker, a former mayor of Chattanooga and a Republican, also called on VW employees to reject the union. He called it “a Detroit-based organization” whose key to survival was to organize plants in the South."
WhutChoTalkinBou t

United States

#36822 Feb 13, 2014
You mean like this:
"The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering, and it allows the leaders(GOP) of a syndicate(GOP) to be tried for the crimes which they(GOP) ordered others to do or assisted them, closing a perceived loophole that allowed someone(GOP) who told a man to, for example, murder, to be exempt from the trial because he did not actually commit the crime personally."

Why ain't the GOP listed with these RICO Award recipients?:

Gil Dozier: "Louisiana Commissioner of Agriculture and Forestry Gil Dozier, in office from 1976 to 1980, faced indictment with violations of both the Hobbs and the RICO laws. He was accused of compelling companies doing business with his department to make campaign contributions on his behalf. On September 23, 1980, the Baton Rouge-based United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana convicted Dozier of five counts of extortion and racketeering. The sentence of ten years imprisonment, later upgraded to eighteen when other offenses were determined, and a $25,000 fine was suspended pending appeal, and Dozier remained free on bail. He eventually served nearly four years until a presidential commutation freed him in 1986."

Hells Angels Motorcycle Club

Catholic sex abuse cases

Key West PD

Major League Baseball

Pro-life activists

Los Angeles Police Department

Mohawk Industries

Gambino crime family

Lucchese Crime Family

Former Luzerne County Court of Common Pleas Judges Michael Conahan and Mark Ciavarella

AccessHealthSource
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#36824 Feb 13, 2014
The story link:

"Tenn. GOP pulls out the stops to fight unionization"

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/tenn-...
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#36825 Feb 13, 2014
"So, if workers and management are on the same page over unionization, why has this quietly become a major national story? Because Republican policymakers have decided both the workers and the plant owners are wrong – and the GOP officials are desperate to intervene."

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/tenn-...

"Do's as we's tells ya, or else. Ya gots dat?" - GOP Thugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man flees from Oconee police during traffic stop (Jan '16) Jun 28 Papa john 3
Dos any one know where kara mo (Nov '16) Jun 28 Papa john 2
News Photos: Cyclists ride the proposed Firefly Trail Apr '17 Kanada 1
Nightmares Mar '17 Krae12203 1
UGA Law First Annual 5k Mar '17 IPleadThe5k 1
Amazon censoring books for Israel Mar '17 Jim Fetzer 2
Remove all health care subsidies for Congress ... Mar '17 wjabbe 3

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages