Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#36723 Feb 11, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>

Unfortunately, the president and his team are making their good intentions almost indefensible."
Not almost, it is indefensible. The law (tax) was passed without reading it, means testing it, case by case scenarios being run through it, and without any bipartisan input or support. Indefensible, yes. Reprehensible, absolutely. "Good intentions" in this case are nothing more than icing on the cake to create a very large revenue stream for their agenda, and get inside the lives of every single citizen.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#36724 Feb 11, 2014
laughing at you wrote:
<quoted text>
you beating anyone in a knowledge game is like BHO beating LeBron James in a 1 on 1 basketball game.
OMG, that is hilarious...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36725 Feb 11, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want the ACA to work. I too want affordable healthcare for all. The ACA is bad law.
I agree completely. In case there was any misunderstanding, I have never supported the ACA, anyone with a clue knew it was a huge governmental over reach into an area the bureaucrats knew nothing about. My point in reposting some of the article "time" referenced was that the honest criticism was coming from a liberal journalist who supported the ACA, therefore completely taking out the usual first line of defense the Left offers: "you just hate it because it comes from Obama"

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#36726 Feb 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Not almost, it is indefensible. The law (tax) was passed without reading it, means testing it, case by case scenarios being run through it, and without any bipartisan input or support. Indefensible, yes. Reprehensible, absolutely. "Good intentions" in this case are nothing more than icing on the cake to create a very large revenue stream for their agenda, and get inside the lives of every single citizen.
+++1 Well said.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36727 Feb 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Lot's of people have promoted peace, why him?
Is your Google broken?

Ask the question of the right people. Here's how to contact the Nobel Prize Committee.

http://www.nobelprize.org/contact/nominations...

Now that's it. I'm tired of being your personal Google. Look things up yourself, Curious George. Even the Man in the Yellow Hat would be tired of you by now!

Location hidden

#36728 Feb 11, 2014
<quoted text>
It was intended far more as a slap in the face to George W than it was for anything Obama had accomplished. Well, except for the bow and apology tour.

Location hidden

#36729 Feb 11, 2014
And now for something I think can bring us all together. Whether we are conservatives or liberals, I think we can ALL agree this is an abomination.
(I only made it to 1:30 before bailing.)

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36730 Feb 11, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't want the ACA to work. I too want affordable healthcare for all. The ACA is bad law.
Nothing could be better for American citizens than a National Healthcare Plan. The sooner we get there, the better.

Follow that up with serious campaign finance laws and making lobbying illegal to make this again a government of the people rather than "of the corporations and special interests".

Follow that up with strict regulations keeping fossil fuel polluters in check.

Follow that up with the toughest banking and Wall Street reforms you've ever seen, promoting real investing rather than overnight short-term gambling.

Follow-that up with a completely revised tax system where at least 90% of Americans pay exactly the same tax rate. The top 2% pay more, the bottom 8% pay less.

Follow that up with a balanced budget amendment.

Completely revamp how much and how we spend on military expenditures.

Follow that up with a complete welfare reform package.

Follow that up with balanced budget amendment.

Follow that up with a complete change in congressional and senate parliamentary procedure.

Follow that up with a "responsible media" act.

A special bill to deport the Koch Brothers to Somalia.

And...we're off to a good start to having a sane country again......
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#36731 Feb 11, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
And now for something I think can bring us all together. Whether we are conservatives or liberals, I think we can ALL agree this is an abomination.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =72WhEqeS6AQXX
I shut it off at 1:31.

That's more wrong than Rand Paul giving Ted Cruz a foot massage in wading pool full of jello as a sacrifice to Aqua Buddha.
OMTE

Perry, GA

#36732 Feb 11, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I shut it off at 1:31.
That's more wrong than Rand Paul giving Ted Cruz a foot massage in wading pool full of jello as a sacrifice to Aqua Buddha.
Hey, Chickn... Syn. would look like this, after a few weeks with me... Ya know?:)))
http://s0.na-pc.cz/amy-lee-1920x1200-40541.jp...
*just kiddin* ;)
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#36733 Feb 11, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, that is hilarious...
well, just what do you have to lose, besides a little pride or arrogance ?
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#36734 Feb 11, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...Well...The ones that usually look like that...Ain't usually wearin any panties at all...And, they're alot smarter than what they what act like, too... Ya know? LoL!!!
I wonder sometimes...Are you a chick, you seem awful prudish...? Ya know?
*just askin* ;)
hey dude, you nailed that one- although CB disagrees, I have always thought that this poster is a female or maybe just some freak of nature. No kiddin".
time

Jefferson, GA

#36735 Feb 12, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...Well...The ones that usually look like that...Ain't usually wearin any panties at all...And, they're alot smarter than what they what act like, too... Ya know? LoL!!!
I wonder sometimes...Are you a chick, you seem awful prudish...? Ya know?
*just askin* ;)

just answering..........I was in cammo in a near by tree stand looking for that 8 pointer in that area..........you and the gorilla scared the deer away..........

I'll answer your question this way..........the only ones that might lust after me would be rainbow jebby boy with his mangy cat and the fella "The Man"..........know what I mean? lol......I knew dummy jeb would pipe up.....was just waiting on him..........the dummy never fails to show his dumbness..........

time

Jefferson, GA

#36736 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>

Another good ? mark..........

time

Jefferson, GA

#36737 Feb 12, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was intended far more as a slap in the face to George W than it was for anything Obama had accomplished. Well, except for the bow and apology tour.

I like that......."the bow and apology tour"

time

Jefferson, GA

#36739 Feb 12, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =72WhEqeS6AQXX

and folks wonder why Miley is screwed up..........

kids mimic their parents..........a residual left over after shedding the things they dont like..........etc....etc...... .etc..........sorta like pot, kettle, black..........

time

Jefferson, GA

#36740 Feb 12, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing could be better for American citizens than a National Healthcare Plan. The sooner we get there, the better.
Follow that up with serious campaign finance laws and making lobbying illegal to make this again a government of the people rather than "of the corporations and special interests".
Follow that up with strict regulations keeping fossil fuel polluters in check.
Follow that up with the toughest banking and Wall Street reforms you've ever seen, promoting real investing rather than overnight short-term gambling.
Follow-that up with a completely revised tax system where at least 90% of Americans pay exactly the same tax rate. The top 2% pay more, the bottom 8% pay less.
Follow that up with a balanced budget amendment.
Completely revamp how much and how we spend on military expenditures.
Follow that up with a complete welfare reform package.
Follow that up with balanced budget amendment.
Follow that up with a complete change in congressional and senate parliamentary procedure.
Follow that up with a "responsible media" act.
A special bill to deport the Koch Brothers to Somalia.
And...we're off to a good start to having a sane country again......

I see the conservative peeking out of a closet..........well heck.......just come all the way out..........and join the rest of society..........shed all the rest of that libroid crap and become a productive citizen..........

time

Jefferson, GA

#36741 Feb 12, 2014

thanks obama and libroids..........yall sure know how to screw up an economy..........

"Tsunami of Store Closings to Sweep U.S. Retailers"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

time

Jefferson, GA

#36742 Feb 12, 2014

another great report from WND..........

"“We’re going to be conducting an investigation,” said attorney Kevin Snyder of the Pacific Justice Institute.“If there’s something that’s questionable, we’re going to ask for congressional hearings.”

He said the government needs to have a standard “above reproach” and exhibiting “complete neutrality” for its operations, especially in work such as that conducted by the IRS, which already has been facing criticism for its admitted targeting of conservative organizations.

The warning about a prosecution came from Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., who said,“WND did the investigation the IRS refused to do.”

“The IRS fox isn’t guarding the henhouse,” she said,“The IRS fox has set up the deep fryer for immediate carcass processing! Served ‘progressive style’!”

She continued,“The people to Holder: Time to prosecute!”

WND’s report revealed the IRS contracts with an avowedly “progressive” organization, the Urban Institute, supported by George Soros to process data filed by smaller tax-exempt groups.

The president of Urban Institute, also, is Sarah Rosen Wartell, who is the co-founder of the Center for American Progress. That widely is considered ground zero for the development of many of the Obama administration’s progressive policies.

For certain organizations with limited income and charitable goals, the IRS directs them to file with that supposedly “nonpartisan” organization, where employees have a record of donating nearly 100 percent of their political contributions to Democrats.

Officially, the Urban Institute advocates for totally socialized medicine, carbon taxes and amnesty for illegal aliens.

Cleta Mitchell, a top-flight Washington attorney, told WND,“If true, this is a violation of federal law. And since most of the tea-party groups have annual revenues of [$50,000] or less, this would redirect their filings to a group whose mission is fundamentally at odds with tea-party organizations.""

http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/irs-smoking-gun-aw...

time

Jefferson, GA

#36743 Feb 12, 2014

what is being ignored in America..........

"Crime is colorblind, says a Milwaukee police chief. Race is not important, a Chicago newspaper editor assures us. That denies the obvious: America is the most race-conscious society in the world. We learn that every day from black caucuses, black teachers, black unions, black ministers, black colleges, black high schools, black music, black moguls, black hair business owners, black public employees, black art, black names, black poets, black inventors, black soldiers, black police officers. We learn it in stories written by members of the National Association of Black Journalists. We talk about everything except black mob violence and lawlessness. That is Taboo. Result: Few know about it. Fewer still are talking about it.

Today it is at epidemic levels in almost every city in the country. The list of cities under attack is long and getting longer – with some cities suffering dozens of attacks in the last few years alone: Chicago. Miami. Philadelphia. Las Vegas. New York. Atlantic City. Milwaukee. Charlotte. Mobile. Kansas City. Denver. Birmingham. Saratoga Springs. Seattle. Portland. Nashville. Washington, D.C. Los Angeles. Rochester. Wilmington. Georgetown. Greensboro. Nashville. Peoria. Vallejo. Des Moines. Dallas. Rehoboth Beach. Baltimore. Montgomery County. Boston. St. Louis. Brighton Beach. And more, more, more. Des Moines, Iowa? Yes, at the Iowa State Fair, no less – during what one cop called Beat Whitey Night. Peoria, Illinois? Absolutely: As many as nine race riots in 2011 alone – right in the middle of Middle America. Milwaukee? Yes, on the Fourth of July, after looting a nearby convenience store, a crowd of nearly 100 blacks set upon some white teens on a picnic. After beating one white woman, a black woman noted,“Oh white girl bleed a lot.” And the Milwaukee state fair is probably the most explicit and public hate crime anyone has seen in years. Hundreds of black people roamed the fairgrounds, targeting white people for violence."

http://superstore.wnd.com/books/White-Girl-Bl...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House for sale! 450 Millstone Circle, Athens, ... Jun 20 artsatisfied 1
Snapchat slutty uga girls Jun 11 Looking to snap 1
Michelle Hampton aka Michelle Veal aka Heather ... Jun 6 Roxrox 1
News Athens man nearly hit police car and fled Jun 2 DisgruntledAthens... 1
Precision Tune auto-Business from HELL!!! (Nov '14) May '16 greg 2
unfair non unified government of athens clarke ... May '16 wjabbe 5
Local News, Talk, and Entertainment Podcast for... May '16 athenspodcastprod... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages