Decatur, GA

#34637 Jan 25, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is beyond hateful, not to mention ignorant.
LOL. It's simply the truth. Maybe you can't handle the truth.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34638 Jan 25, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made this really personal to me. When I was told at seventeen weeks I was going to have to go on bed rest for the next 5 months to try and prevent miscarriage/premature birth - trust me - I was worried about MY BABY. That is the point that the Left tries so hard to ignore and keep out of the debate - why is it the woman's OPINION that determines whether or not there is a baby or a "product of conception" in her womb. The Right is at least honest about it, the Left is not.
38 states have "fetal homicide" statutes on their books. Some have a time frame dependent on fetal viability (which keeps getting shorter) and some are from conception/implantation. Do you not see the irony? The woman can kill her unborn child (with some time restraints in some states) with impunity, if someone else causes the death of the unborn child they can be charged with homicide. I'd call that intellectually insupportable.
Do I support an exception for rape - yes. The child is just as innocent and if the woman can carry the child and either keep the child or give it up for adoption, she has my respect. But I also understand not being able to deal every day for the next 9 months with a reminder of the violence perpetrated on her.
Question Jeb - do you at least acknowledge that partial birth abortion is an abomination?
Sorry about the delay. The answer to your last question first- yes, unless the mothers life was being threatened by the birth. Now, "why is it that the women's opinion determines"....... well Ag, just whose opinion would suggest should determine the matter? The Gov't, The church? or maybe some special combined board- I am not trying to be cynical, I am just asking...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34639 Jan 25, 2014
that little ole apache can't post worth a damn, but he shore can work them icons- what a sad character ! lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Heard

Midland, GA

#34640 Jan 25, 2014
I heard Jeb works at school and teaches other young men, to treat girls like him and son does. I heard that he calls all white people crackers. I heard he teaches his children to hate white people and women.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#34641 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text> I laughed because I think that it sounds both hypocritical and mealy-mouthed when a bigot equates abortion with killing babies. Now, let me ask you a very simple question, when a woman is pregnant, do we say that "she is going to have a baby", or do we say that "she has a baby"....
With this poster's apparent lack of a high school education, he/she is one that shouldn't be playing word games...Way outta his/her league...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34642 Jan 25, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>If you're referring to me... Fix what? LoL!!! You're doing a great job all by your lonesome... Keep talkin, tell them "crackers" how ya really feel... WoW, you're just tooo easy.*laughin at you for real* Keep postin, you show with every post.... Your total lack of respect for women and human life... And yet you try and defend their "rights" to abortion... Now if that is not the definition of ironic... I don't know what is.
Bill Dville where ya at! You should have beat me to this moronic post... LoL!!!
Just curious, it just seems like someone as popular as yourself would have throngs of folks applauding you posts with "atta boy, OMTE " , or "you really nailed that one, OMTE",etc, etc. Of course, there could be a rather simple explanation- maybe none of your "fans" are literate- or more likely, you are just a fraud !! lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#34643 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Now just who in hell said that my consience needs to be eased...look, I do not avocate for abortion and I don't know anyone who does. I think that it is womans issue. and really even like discussing it. I agree with those that say it should not be used as a form of birth control. But to call a woman who has had one, or a doctor that performs one a "murderer" is ignorant and ridiculous ! There was a case of an 8 or 9 yr. old girl in central america who was raped, became pregnant. The catholic was demanding that have the child. Fortunately, she was smuggled up of the country and allowed to have an abortion. Now do you that she should have been forced to have that child...
I REALLY wonder if this poster takes the time to read his/her post before "posting".

"avocate" WTF is that?

"womans" ?

"really even like discussing it" Of course he/she does.

"The catholic was demanding" Really? Which catholic was that?

"Now do you that she" WTF?

IF there's any reason why you might think you're not being taken seriously, a good part of it just might be your (lack of) communication skills.

Location hidden

#34644 Jan 25, 2014
BTW, the word is spelled conscience, but that's beyond you, too

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#34645 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text> So, that really was your daughter, huh. First, let me express my sincere condolences for you misfortune. But please, try to see my point of view. I told and told Jr. not to be hanging around that riff-faff from Alabama but he just would not listen. I would not have opted for the abortion except for the fact that all three doctors confirmed that severe mental retardation runs rampant on both sides of your family. Sides, how do we even know that was Jrs. youngin'- you know you daughter did pull a pretty long train that night. Lastly, where is the gratitude- you know that I did send a $20 wal- mart gift card to buy the girl a pair of shoes(her first). Why, you dumb cracker !
And the (lack of) class keeps showing itself...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#34646 Jan 25, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
BTW, the word is spelled conscience, but that's beyond you, too
Ain't it da TRUTH!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34647 Jan 25, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
With this poster's apparent lack of a high school education, he/she is one that shouldn't be playing word games...Way outta his/her league...
"outta", now just WTF is that? maybe some creature that swims around in a pond, or maybe just the smell from your wifes stinking drawers. Best I remember, a couple months ago, you were calling folks "clueless and uneducated because they used words like kinda, sorta, ain't, etc., and now your pathetic ass is trying to use them to try to gain acceptance- what a phucking loser, ahole. Now, class that-*itch !!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#34648 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry about the delay. The answer to your last question first- yes, unless the mothers life was being threatened by the birth. Now, "why is it that the women's opinion determines"....... well Ag, just whose opinion would suggest should determine the matter? The Gov't, The church? or maybe some special combined board- I am not trying to be cynical, I am just asking...
My response would be that no one's "opinion" should matter, because it isn't a matter of opinion - it's a matter of fact. A typical pregnancy will result in the birth of a baby - period. When is the unborn child to be considered a baby?- those who defend partial birth abortion would say not until the head has exited the birth canal - it doesn't matter that the body that is in the abortionist's hands is breathing and moving. Well, why stop there if it is merely a matter of opinion.
DNA pioneer Francis Crick stated “…no newborn infant should be declared human until it has passed certain tests regarding its genetic endowment and that if it fails these tests it forfeits the right to live.”
Fellow DNA pioneer, James Watson wrote in Prism Magazine,“If a child were not declared alive until three days after birth, then all parents could be allowed the choice only a few are given under the present system. The doctor could allow the child to die if the parents so choose and save a lot of misery and suffering. I believe this view is the only rational, compassionate attitude to have.”

Life is precious- in every sense of the word - and there is a slippery slope that could easily lead to the coarsening of society's attitude towards the value of those who are not "contributing" to society - the old, the infirm, the handicapped, etc. Such an attitude would fall right in line with Planned Parenthood's founder Margaret Sanger's attitude towards eugenics. The woman was also a blatant racist.

It seems so clear that if there is any doubt in any mind as to when that unborn child magically "becomes" a baby, then a civilized society must err on the side of life and protecting the unborn. Their life trumps any "inconvenience" that may occur due to their birth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#34649 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>"outta", now just WTF is that? maybe some creature that swims around in a pond, or maybe just the smell from your wifes stinking drawers. Best I remember, a couple months ago, you were calling folks "clueless and uneducated because they used words like kinda, sorta, ain't, etc., and now your pathetic ass is trying to use them to try to gain acceptance- what a phucking loser, ahole. Now, class that-*itch !!
LMAO.

Reminds me of an old radio station that said, "The hits just keep on coming".

The (lack of) class keeps surfacing...

BTW, whatever words this poster uses really doesn't matter, he/she is still clueless, uneducated and classless...

Location hidden

#34650 Jan 25, 2014
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it da TRUTH!
Yes, it is!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

#34651 Jan 25, 2014
Life must really suck, when icons become your passion in life. No one really cares about icons. It's just something unproductive to do, based on lack of anything fun to do. Speaking of which, have a nice night. Don't drink and drive.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#34652 Jan 25, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I REALLY wonder if this poster takes the time to read his/her post before "posting".
"avocate" WTF is that?
"womans" ?
"really even like discussing it" Of course he/she does.
"The catholic was demanding" Really? Which catholic was that?
"Now do you that she" WTF?
IF there's any reason why you might think you're not being taken seriously, a good part of it just might be your (lack of) communication skills.
This coming from a guy who just posted the following spelling: "Way outta his/her league..." Now tell us again how you spell OUT OF? Stick to the tax tables, Nerd Boy.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#34653 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>"outta", now just WTF is that? maybe some creature that swims around in a pond, or maybe just the smell from your wifes stinking drawers. Best I remember, a couple months ago, you were calling folks "clueless and uneducated because they used words like kinda, sorta, ain't, etc., and now your pathetic ass is trying to use them to try to gain acceptance- what a phucking loser, ahole. Now, class that-*itch !!
Bill is about as likable as anal itch, isn't he?
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34654 Jan 25, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a guy who just posted the following spelling: "Way outta his/her league..." Now tell us again how you spell OUT OF? Stick to the tax tables, Nerd Boy.
Please be careful there, troll man- you know that Mr. Bill is a "tough guy" !!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34655 Jan 25, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed, I know that is a sin, but I dream about beating that mf'er to death with a ligther knot ! shame on me !
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#34656 Jan 25, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
He really is a sad pathetic little miserable old man. Such a cheap caricature of a real human. He's laughable because he really doesn't know what he doesn't know.

Anal itch is too kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snowfall records in Athens Feb 25 From the frigid N... 1
Fire UGA Propagandist Tom Jackson Feb 24 Test 2
Andrew Clyde former Marine has guts to testify ... Feb 11 wjabbe 2
any people into kink sex here? Feb 3 Babyblu00FL 4
Muslims Angel's & Miracles / Where Is Alan Blac... Jan '15 Los_Angeles 3
Hazards of weed poison Jan '15 WJAbbe 1
How does ACA impact my taxes? Jan '15 HRBlockAthens 1

Athens News Video

Athens Dating
Find my Match