Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Heard

Auburn, AL

#34661 Jan 25, 2014
I heard Jeb's wife an abortion that he doesn't know about. I heard his wife got prego by his father, so she had an abortion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34662 Jan 25, 2014
Heard wrote:
I heard Jeb's wife an abortion that he doesn't know about. I heard his wife got prego by his father, so she had an abortion.
Hey dude, give it up... everyone on this forum(except you) knows that I do not have a wife .Sick jokes are okay, but stalking is just sick- plain and simple. Try to get some kind of grip, please.
nothing wrong with it

Cumming, GA

#34663 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dude, give it up... everyone on this forum(except you) knows that I do not have a wife .Sick jokes are okay, but stalking is just sick- plain and simple. Try to get some kind of grip, please.
Why? Don't you like women?
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

#34664 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dude, give it up... everyone on this forum(except you) knows that I do not have a wife .Sick jokes are okay, but stalking is just sick- plain and simple. Try to get some kind of grip, please.
Can't take the heat--get out of the kitchen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34665 Jan 25, 2014
Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't take the heat--get out of the kitchen.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained- show me your kitchen, turn up the heat and let's see who can stand it, okay....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Baseball

Saint Marys, GA

#34666 Jan 25, 2014
I think we should have new blood in Washington DC forget party vote anyone out that has ever held a job in Washington DC.

not 10 cents difference in the two parties. Out of touch with the real world.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#34667 Jan 25, 2014
Very little of the last page was anything more than middle school level insults. I think most come on here to engage in dialogue/debate/and yes, arguments regarding the ideological battle going on in our country right now. But the profanity and the dragging of people's family members through the mud is both annoying and BORING. Can we please try to engage in substantive discussions with a few less personal insults.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34668 Jan 25, 2014
nothing wrong with it wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Don't you like women?
Hell no, I don't like them- they are the cruelest devise of torture ever conceived by mankind- but I do love them(or at least, one of them). lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34669 Jan 25, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
Here's a brilliant example of how the Right-Wing-Whacko's are being lied to by the people with interests behind their party.
Here's some basic information on the Heritage Foundations Funding:
Heritage is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization as well as a BBB Wise Giving Alliance accredited charity funded by donations from private individuals, corporations and charitable foundations.[54] The foundation does not receive government funds.[55][56] As a 501(c)(3), Heritage is not required to disclose its donors and donations to the foundation are tax-deductible.[55] According to a MediaTransparency report in 2006, donors have included the John M. Olin Foundation, the Castle Rock Foundation, the Richard and Helen DeVos Foundation and the Bradley Foundation.[57] As of 2010, Heritage reported 710,000 supporters.[58] For the fiscal year ending December 31, 2011 Heritage's total revenue was $72,170,983 and its expenses were $80,033,828.[1][59] Heritage Foundation is also a part of the Koch Foundation Associate Program.[60]
Big Oil and Big Coal is behind the names on that funding list. And, believe it or not! They don't want you to save energy. The Heritage Foundation is saying that "your freedom" is being taken away" by energy-saving technology.
Here's what actual science has to say about it:
With tighter efficiency standards finally kicking in for 60-watt and 40-watt light bulbs this month, the Heritage Foundation's blog recently encouraged Americans to "stock up on incandescent bulbs" before the federal government "takes them away."
Talk about bad advice.
According to the Heritage Foundation, those old, outmoded incandescent bulbs have "become a symbol in the fight for consumer freedom and against unnecessary governmental interference into the lives of the American people."
Article continues here: http://www.livescience.com/42840-standards-to...
It is sad and pathetic that you RWW's are nothing but pawns of big coal and big oil and big banking, and don't even know it.
It's sad and pathetic that you won't be honest and answer the questions asked of you. You KNOW what they are. You've had the biggest con in history run on you and OBVIOUSLY you aren't astute enough to know it. It's laughable that you would even attempt to point out ANYTHING unflattering in regard to those who don't agree with you, duckanddodgebutt. You have rendered yourself ineffective.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#34670 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing ventured, nothing gained- show me your kitchen, turn up the heat and let's see who can stand it, okay....
Hey Jebby, what about me? I told ya who I am and how to find me, so we could play... You never hit me up... Tell me who you are and where your kitchen is... Unless you're a pu$$?
And how can a stalker like yourself get mad, when someone starts stalkin you?
Oh, and go to bed Aggie....

Location hidden

#34671 Jan 25, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. It's simply the truth. Maybe you can't handle the truth.
You are to be pitied and THAT is simply the truth.

Location hidden

#34672 Jan 25, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
Here's a brilliant example of how the Right-Wing-Whacko's are being lied to by the people with interests behind their party.
Heritage is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization as well as a BBB Wise Giving Alliance accredited charity funded by donations from private individuals, corporations and charitable foundations.[54] The foundation does not receive government funds.[55][56] As a 501(c)(3), Heritage is not required to disclose its donors and donations to the foundation are tax-deductible.[55] According to a MediaTransparency report in 2006, donors have included the John M. Olin Foundation, the Castle Rock Foundation, the Richard and Helen DeVos Foundation and the Bradley Foundation.[57] As of 2010, Heritage reported 710,000 supporters.[58] For the fiscal year ending December 31, 2011 Heritage's total revenue was $72,170,983 and its expenses were $80,033,828.[1][59] Heritage Foundation is also a part of the Koch Foundation Associate Program.[60]
Big Oil and Big Coal is behind the names on that funding list. And, believe it or not! They don't want you to save energy. The Heritage Foundation is saying that "your freedom" is being taken away" by energy-saving technology.
With tighter efficiency standards finally kicking in for 60-watt and 40-watt light bulbs this month, the Heritage Foundation's blog recently encouraged Americans to "stock up on incandescent bulbs" before the federal government "takes them away."
Talk about bad advice.
According to the Heritage Foundation, those old, outmoded incandescent bulbs have "become a symbol in the fight for consumer freedom and against unnecessary governmental interference into the lives of the American people."
It is sad and pathetic that you RWW's are nothing but pawns of big coal and big oil and big banking, and don't even know it.
YOU believe in global warming PLUS you voted for Obama TWICE. Who gives YOUR POSTS any credence?!. ROTFL
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34673 Jan 25, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jebby, what about me? I told ya who I am and how to find me, so we could play... You never hit me up... Tell me who you are and where your kitchen is... Unless you're a pu$$?
And how can a stalker like yourself get mad, when someone starts stalkin you?
Oh, and go to bed Aggie....
oh , how about if I find your bad little ass, "punk apache".
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#34674 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>oh , how about if I find your bad little ass, "punk apache".
If you got a TomTom... You can punch in the address I gave you in a previous post...*I know you know all mine by heart* And it will bring you straight to me... Waiting on you... I bet forevah... Because you're to scared to even say who you are on topix!
LoL! Bless your sissy little heart... GB.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#34675 Jan 25, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad and pathetic that you won't be honest and answer the questions asked of you. You KNOW what they are. You've had the biggest con in history run on you and OBVIOUSLY you aren't astute enough to know it. It's laughable that you would even attempt to point out ANYTHING unflattering in regard to those who don't agree with you, duckanddodgebutt. You have rendered yourself ineffective.
Give it up, Synergy. You've played this game before and it was boring then.

Either ask a reasonable question or shut up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#34676 Jan 25, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU believe in global warming PLUS you voted for Obama TWICE. Who gives YOUR POSTS any credence?!. ROTFL
I believe in man-made climate change. Hmmm.. along with every damn scientist on the planet that ISN"T paid by a Koch Brothers Foundation. I'll take that.

I voted for Obama? Along with the majority of Americans that aren't from the redneck states? Twice? Who sent a clear message (TWICE) that we aren't interested in inasane politics from lunatic right-wingers who despise the middle class?

I'll take that too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new

Jefferson, GA

#34677 Jan 26, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>

His posts are all re-runs.....
He got the "Boiled Egglet" award from the obsmanese camp and has it displayed in his outhouse....hoping it will hatch some new ideas......as his re-runs only play on 3rd world gubmint tv.......

new

Jefferson, GA

#34678 Jan 26, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
Talk about bad advice.

Skipped over after first sentence..........can only guess it's another rampage on the koch brothers..........which equals boring as usual.......with half-truths and biased libroid opinions..........

new

Jefferson, GA

#34679 Jan 26, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
Very little of the last page was anything more than middle school level insults. I think most come on here to engage in dialogue/debate/and yes, arguments regarding the ideological battle going on in our country right now. But the profanity and the dragging of people's family members through the mud is both annoying and BORING. Can we please try to engage in substantive discussions with a few less personal insults.

Sadly some enjoy their vileness..........1-it is the mainstay of their character, 2-emotion rules in their life, 3-they have no sense of humor, 4-with missing brain tissue, they will continue, 5-they have no mirrors in life, 6-there are bad spirits as well as good that roam among us..........and lastly, hope is a dim prospect that is ignored..........

new

Jefferson, GA

#34680 Jan 26, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>

Example of the Butts global warming..........

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taya Leigh mills Feb 13 sally 1
Marc Lofton Jan '17 Police 5
News Llama Runs Free on Roads Near Athens, Georgia Jan '17 L Mike 7
News New act Laughlin brings male-female harmony duo... Dec '16 Will Dockery 3
False Statements on Sandy Hook and CIA Hacking ... Dec '16 wjabbe 3
News Ghanaian doctor honoured in the US Dec '16 Andrew 1
Comment to Dan Everett on Flagpole article on g... Nov '16 wjabbe 2

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance