Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#34646 Jan 25, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
BTW, the word is spelled conscience, but that's beyond you, too
Ain't it da TRUTH!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34647 Jan 25, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
With this poster's apparent lack of a high school education, he/she is one that shouldn't be playing word games...Way outta his/her league...
"outta", now just WTF is that? maybe some creature that swims around in a pond, or maybe just the smell from your wifes stinking drawers. Best I remember, a couple months ago, you were calling folks "clueless and uneducated because they used words like kinda, sorta, ain't, etc., and now your pathetic ass is trying to use them to try to gain acceptance- what a phucking loser, ahole. Now, class that-*itch !!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#34648 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry about the delay. The answer to your last question first- yes, unless the mothers life was being threatened by the birth. Now, "why is it that the women's opinion determines"....... well Ag, just whose opinion would suggest should determine the matter? The Gov't, The church? or maybe some special combined board- I am not trying to be cynical, I am just asking...
My response would be that no one's "opinion" should matter, because it isn't a matter of opinion - it's a matter of fact. A typical pregnancy will result in the birth of a baby - period. When is the unborn child to be considered a baby?- those who defend partial birth abortion would say not until the head has exited the birth canal - it doesn't matter that the body that is in the abortionist's hands is breathing and moving. Well, why stop there if it is merely a matter of opinion.
DNA pioneer Francis Crick stated “…no newborn infant should be declared human until it has passed certain tests regarding its genetic endowment and that if it fails these tests it forfeits the right to live.”
Fellow DNA pioneer, James Watson wrote in Prism Magazine,“If a child were not declared alive until three days after birth, then all parents could be allowed the choice only a few are given under the present system. The doctor could allow the child to die if the parents so choose and save a lot of misery and suffering. I believe this view is the only rational, compassionate attitude to have.”

Life is precious- in every sense of the word - and there is a slippery slope that could easily lead to the coarsening of society's attitude towards the value of those who are not "contributing" to society - the old, the infirm, the handicapped, etc. Such an attitude would fall right in line with Planned Parenthood's founder Margaret Sanger's attitude towards eugenics. The woman was also a blatant racist.

It seems so clear that if there is any doubt in any mind as to when that unborn child magically "becomes" a baby, then a civilized society must err on the side of life and protecting the unborn. Their life trumps any "inconvenience" that may occur due to their birth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#34649 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>"outta", now just WTF is that? maybe some creature that swims around in a pond, or maybe just the smell from your wifes stinking drawers. Best I remember, a couple months ago, you were calling folks "clueless and uneducated because they used words like kinda, sorta, ain't, etc., and now your pathetic ass is trying to use them to try to gain acceptance- what a phucking loser, ahole. Now, class that-*itch !!
LMAO.

Reminds me of an old radio station that said, "The hits just keep on coming".

The (lack of) class keeps surfacing...

BTW, whatever words this poster uses really doesn't matter, he/she is still clueless, uneducated and classless...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#34650 Jan 25, 2014
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it da TRUTH!
Yes, it is!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

#34651 Jan 25, 2014
Life must really suck, when icons become your passion in life. No one really cares about icons. It's just something unproductive to do, based on lack of anything fun to do. Speaking of which, have a nice night. Don't drink and drive.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#34652 Jan 25, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I REALLY wonder if this poster takes the time to read his/her post before "posting".
"avocate" WTF is that?
"womans" ?
"really even like discussing it" Of course he/she does.
"The catholic was demanding" Really? Which catholic was that?
"Now do you that she" WTF?
IF there's any reason why you might think you're not being taken seriously, a good part of it just might be your (lack of) communication skills.
This coming from a guy who just posted the following spelling: "Way outta his/her league..." Now tell us again how you spell OUT OF? Stick to the tax tables, Nerd Boy.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#34653 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>"outta", now just WTF is that? maybe some creature that swims around in a pond, or maybe just the smell from your wifes stinking drawers. Best I remember, a couple months ago, you were calling folks "clueless and uneducated because they used words like kinda, sorta, ain't, etc., and now your pathetic ass is trying to use them to try to gain acceptance- what a phucking loser, ahole. Now, class that-*itch !!
Bill is about as likable as anal itch, isn't he?
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34654 Jan 25, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a guy who just posted the following spelling: "Way outta his/her league..." Now tell us again how you spell OUT OF? Stick to the tax tables, Nerd Boy.
Please be careful there, troll man- you know that Mr. Bill is a "tough guy" !!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34655 Jan 25, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed, I know that is a sin, but I dream about beating that mf'er to death with a ligther knot ! shame on me !
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#34656 Jan 25, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
He really is a sad pathetic little miserable old man. Such a cheap caricature of a real human. He's laughable because he really doesn't know what he doesn't know.

Anal itch is too kind.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#34657 Jan 25, 2014
Here's a brilliant example of how the Right-Wing-Whacko's are being lied to by the people with interests behind their party.

Here's some basic information on the Heritage Foundations Funding:

Heritage is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization as well as a BBB Wise Giving Alliance accredited charity funded by donations from private individuals, corporations and charitable foundations.[54] The foundation does not receive government funds.[55][56] As a 501(c)(3), Heritage is not required to disclose its donors and donations to the foundation are tax-deductible.[55] According to a MediaTransparency report in 2006, donors have included the John M. Olin Foundation, the Castle Rock Foundation, the Richard and Helen DeVos Foundation and the Bradley Foundation.[57] As of 2010, Heritage reported 710,000 supporters.[58] For the fiscal year ending December 31, 2011 Heritage's total revenue was $72,170,983 and its expenses were $80,033,828.[1][59] Heritage Foundation is also a part of the Koch Foundation Associate Program.[60]

Big Oil and Big Coal is behind the names on that funding list. And, believe it or not! They don't want you to save energy. The Heritage Foundation is saying that "your freedom" is being taken away" by energy-saving technology.

Here's what actual science has to say about it:

With tighter efficiency standards finally kicking in for 60-watt and 40-watt light bulbs this month, the Heritage Foundation's blog recently encouraged Americans to "stock up on incandescent bulbs" before the federal government "takes them away."

Talk about bad advice.

According to the Heritage Foundation, those old, outmoded incandescent bulbs have "become a symbol in the fight for consumer freedom and against unnecessary governmental interference into the lives of the American people."

Article continues here: http://www.livescience.com/42840-standards-to...

It is sad and pathetic that you RWW's are nothing but pawns of big coal and big oil and big banking, and don't even know it.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34658 Jan 25, 2014
TheAllPowerful wrote:
Life must really suck, when icons become your passion in life. No one really cares about icons. It's just something unproductive to do, based on lack of anything fun to do. Speaking of which, have a nice night. Don't drink and drive.
ahh but, the little apache will scalp you for talking like that!!!
Heard

Midland, GA

#34659 Jan 25, 2014
I heard Jeb and his bastard baby killing son, work at the same school.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34660 Jan 25, 2014
Heard wrote:
I heard Jeb and his bastard baby killing son, work at the same school.
Hey retard, my post was a joke- I DO NOT EVEN HAVE A SON (yet)....now please FO !!!
Heard

Midland, GA

#34661 Jan 25, 2014
I heard Jeb's wife an abortion that he doesn't know about. I heard his wife got prego by his father, so she had an abortion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34662 Jan 25, 2014
Heard wrote:
I heard Jeb's wife an abortion that he doesn't know about. I heard his wife got prego by his father, so she had an abortion.
Hey dude, give it up... everyone on this forum(except you) knows that I do not have a wife .Sick jokes are okay, but stalking is just sick- plain and simple. Try to get some kind of grip, please.
nothing wrong with it

Alpharetta, GA

#34663 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dude, give it up... everyone on this forum(except you) knows that I do not have a wife .Sick jokes are okay, but stalking is just sick- plain and simple. Try to get some kind of grip, please.
Why? Don't you like women?
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

#34664 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dude, give it up... everyone on this forum(except you) knows that I do not have a wife .Sick jokes are okay, but stalking is just sick- plain and simple. Try to get some kind of grip, please.
Can't take the heat--get out of the kitchen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34665 Jan 25, 2014
Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't take the heat--get out of the kitchen.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained- show me your kitchen, turn up the heat and let's see who can stand it, okay....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
americans love to be fooled by their own govern... 18 hr wjabbe 13
one of the last great performances of elvis Wed wjabbe 2
where can i buy dip underage Jul 23 Dipping_Myself_Re... 2
Vote for us please Jul 15 Guess 2
News It's warming faster in cities - but there are c... Jul 11 Schooled 3
News Report provides insights into Athens-Clarke Cou... Jul 6 jo jo whites 5
war is a racket by marine general smedley butler Jul 4 wjabbe 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages