Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
the truth

Marianna, FL

#34616 Jan 25, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exhibit A
So glad you were able to see the merits of common sense. And I thought you were just another brainwashed nut hellbent of destroying our democracy.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34617 Jan 25, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is simple:
Ask a question that makes sense and doesn't require a 4-hour answer.
I will answer.
See, no grey areas, nothing to complain about, it's straight-up simple.
I've asked YOU what the question was about 4 times and you haven't given a straight answer. At this point you're just playing silly games.
AND I have posted the question(s) multiple times AND addressed them SPECIFICALLY TO YOU. It's a game with you. Answer the question(s) or just be a fraud, Duckanddodgebutt. Simple!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new

Jefferson, GA

#34618 Jan 25, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad you were able to see the merits of common sense. And I thought you were just another brainwashed nut hellbent of destroying our democracy.

Your so dumb you don't even know a gentle put down....
I bet you've harassed many women because you are so clueless about innuendoes.....

Of course them picking up on your dumbness may be a factor also......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new

Jefferson, GA

#34619 Jan 25, 2014
Social issues wrote:
If you want the health care (Affordable Care) to work there is only one way at tax on all fuel.

This is a joke right.....

jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34620 Jan 25, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans? Opinion. Supreme Court? Okay.
You laughed about it in your post. That was my reference to inbred. Have you seen pics of babies in the womb? They ARE babies. Do you understand what partial birth abortion is? Perhaps not. Perhaps you should. At any rate, if you have a clear conscience about that, it's on you.
If a woman wants to have an abortion, that's on her. I da*n sure am not going to pay for it. She can finance that herself.
I laughed because I think that it sounds both hypocritical and mealy-mouthed when a bigot equates abortion with killing babies. Now, let me ask you a very simple question, when a woman is pregnant, do we say that "she is going to have a baby", or do we say that "she has a baby"....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new

Jefferson, GA

#34621 Jan 25, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
AND I have posted the question(s) multiple times AND addressed them SPECIFICALLY TO YOU. It's a game with you. Answer the question(s) or just be a fraud, Duckanddodgebutt. Simple!

Hey Syn....I've got some fence posts who will give you a better answer than that dummy......

My posts are smart in comparison......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the truth

Marianna, FL

#34622 Jan 25, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....cheating on a presidential election is a little different than cheating with icons on a forum. ROTFL Why are you SO concerned about the icons? Do they make or break your day or something? SURELY not.
I agree with you about impeaching Obama, but it won't happen. He's almost gone anyway. He's pretty much a lame duck at this point, thank goodness.
Nothing funny to me about killing babies. You liberals are one sick bunch of inbreds.
If anyone actually had cheated on the election he could go to trial and be removed from office. The same for the "he is not a citizen" claim. Do you really believe the Republican party with its billionaires who hate Obama and the Tea Party with its legions of nuts who also hate Obama are so inept as to not have the brains to pursue legal action if any of these fairy-tale's were remotely possible. That's a question, would love to hear your answer, remembering that the majority of Americans in your "mind" think as you do, in

If your so concerned about so call killing babies, you must be more than willing to pay the cost of raising the child. Its it a living human at conception, at 12 weeks, at 24 weeks, what do you believe, just curious.

Don't know where you live, but in the mountains of Georgia you will find many more "inbreds" that are conservative. That's not a putdown, its a result of a small amount of people living in a remote area in a different time with a different way of life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34623 Jan 25, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
And the (lack of) class continues to shine through...
Why don't you stay out of grownups conversations- go walk your chit-eatin' dog or something !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#34624 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text> I laughed because I think that it sounds both hypocritical and mealy-mouthed when a bigot equates abortion with killing babies. Now, let me ask you a very simple question, when a woman is pregnant, do we say that "she is going to have a baby", or do we say that "she has a baby"....
THAT"S how you ease your conscience??????? Oh, wow. Factually, you could call it both. Think about it. We also say she is pregnant, knocked up(redneck), with child and any number of references. See how that works? Phraseology isn't even a weak argument. Look! If you want to support that, that's your right and it's on you. Simple.

Take a look at some sonogram pics. if you dare.
new

Jefferson, GA

#34625 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you stay out of grownups conversations- go walk your chit-eatin' dog or something !

Lets go for a walk jeb boy, I've got your collar and lease in hand...... and there is plenty of food around from all them strays.....
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34626 Jan 25, 2014
new wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets go for a walk jeb boy, I've got your collar and lease in hand...... and there is plenty of food around from all them strays.....
Fat chance of that- I would'nt be caught dead around your sorry ass !!

Location hidden

#34627 Jan 25, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone actually had cheated on the election he could go to trial and be removed from office. The same for the "he is not a citizen" claim. Do you really believe the Republican party with its billionaires who hate Obama and the Tea Party with its legions of nuts who also hate Obama are so inept as to not have the brains to pursue legal action if any of these fairy-tale's were remotely possible. That's a question, would love to hear your answer, remembering that the majority of Americans in your "mind" think as you do, in
If your so concerned about so call killing babies, you must be more than willing to pay the cost of raising the child. Its it a living human at conception, at 12 weeks, at 24 weeks, what do you believe, just curious.
Don't know where you live, but in the mountains of Georgia you will find many more "inbreds" that are conservative. That's not a putdown, its a result of a small amount of people living in a remote area in a different time with a different way of life.
lol Oh, brother. There was cheating and investigations have been brought. It has ALL been shut down by the very deep VICIOUS liberal machine. If Obama had been a conservative, his character would have been assassinated immediately. The very issues that you and the rest of your ilk defend, would be the very things used to ruin him. Do you HONESLY think the first black president is going to be taken down?????? How naive can you be? Speaking of nuts, it seems as if you were as "on top of it" as you insinuate, you would know all the effort that has been made to expose that liar. The ONLY thing that got him elected and that has covered his tail is the color of his skin. Now you can call that racist or any other liberal excuse you all ALWAYS use, but that is the very simple truth. Intellectually, you HAVE to know that.
I believe that if you have a child, you should be able to pay for it. If you are taking the risks and not able to support it, you should have consequences. It all comes down to responsibility. If you FATHER a child, you should also be held responsible. If a woman wants to have an abortion, that's on her. Not me. I should not be MADE to pay for her abortion. When there is a viable fetus, that is when there is a human being in the womb.
Your last sentence is just an opinion and what you want to believe. Who cares what you believe? CERTAINLY, not me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34628 Jan 25, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT"S how you ease your conscience??????? Oh, wow. Factually, you could call it both. Think about it. We also say she is pregnant, knocked up(redneck), with child and any number of references. See how that works? Phraseology isn't even a weak argument. Look! If you want to support that, that's your right and it's on you. Simple.
Take a look at some sonogram pics. if you dare.
Now just who in hell said that my consience needs to be eased...look, I do not avocate for abortion and I don't know anyone who does. I think that it is womans issue. and really even like discussing it. I agree with those that say it should not be used as a form of birth control. But to call a woman who has had one, or a doctor that performs one a "murderer" is ignorant and ridiculous ! There was a case of an 8 or 9 yr. old girl in central america who was raped, became pregnant. The catholic was demanding that have the child. Fortunately, she was smuggled up of the country and allowed to have an abortion. Now do you that she should have been forced to have that child...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#34629 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Now just who in hell said that my consience needs to be eased...look, I do not avocate for abortion and I don't know anyone who does. I think that it is womans issue. and really even like discussing it. I agree with those that say it should not be used as a form of birth control. But to call a woman who has had one, or a doctor that performs one a "murderer" is ignorant and ridiculous ! There was a case of an 8 or 9 yr. old girl in central america who was raped, became pregnant. The catholic was demanding that have the child. Fortunately, she was smuggled up of the country and allowed to have an abortion. Now do you that she should have been forced to have that child...
No, I do not. There ARE exceptions, however, as the law is stated, it CAN be used as a form of birth control. I am guessing there are quite a few women who have had many abrotions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Heard

Birmingham, AL

#34630 Jan 25, 2014
I heard Jeb talked someone's elses daughter into having an abortion. They said he thought his son was to good for the girl his bastard son "knocked up"
Jeb is a baby killing bastard and so is his son.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#34631 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text> I laughed because I think that it sounds both hypocritical and mealy-mouthed when a bigot equates abortion with killing babies. Now, let me ask you a very simple question, when a woman is pregnant, do we say that "she is going to have a baby", or do we say that "she has a baby"....
You just made this really personal to me. When I was told at seventeen weeks I was going to have to go on bed rest for the next 5 months to try and prevent miscarriage/premature birth - trust me - I was worried about MY BABY. That is the point that the Left tries so hard to ignore and keep out of the debate - why is it the woman's OPINION that determines whether or not there is a baby or a "product of conception" in her womb. The Right is at least honest about it, the Left is not.

38 states have "fetal homicide" statutes on their books. Some have a time frame dependent on fetal viability (which keeps getting shorter) and some are from conception/implantation. Do you not see the irony? The woman can kill her unborn child (with some time restraints in some states) with impunity, if someone else causes the death of the unborn child they can be charged with homicide. I'd call that intellectually insupportable.

Do I support an exception for rape - yes. The child is just as innocent and if the woman can carry the child and either keep the child or give it up for adoption, she has my respect. But I also understand not being able to deal every day for the next 9 months with a reminder of the violence perpetrated on her.

Question Jeb - do you at least acknowledge that partial birth abortion is an abomination?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fayetteville, GA

#34632 Jan 25, 2014
God is an abortionist. Miscarriages are Gods abortions. God is a murderer.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34633 Jan 25, 2014
Heard wrote:
I heard Jeb talked someone's elses daughter into having an abortion. They said he thought his son was to good for the girl his bastard son "knocked up"
Jeb is a baby killing bastard and so is his son.
So, that really was your daughter, huh. First, let me express my sincere condolences for you misfortune. But please, try to see my point of view. I told and told Jr. not to be hanging around that riff-faff from Alabama but he just would not listen. I would not have opted for the abortion except for the fact that all three doctors confirmed that severe mental retardation runs rampant on both sides of your family. Sides, how do we even know that was Jrs. youngin'- you know you daughter did pull a pretty long train that night. Lastly, where is the gratitude- you know that I did send a $20 wal- mart gift card to buy the girl a pair of shoes(her first). Why, you dumb cracker !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34634 Jan 25, 2014
let's see how long it takes you to fix that, little apache boy!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#34635 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
let's see how long it takes you to fix that, little apache boy!
If you're referring to me... Fix what? LoL!!! You're doing a great job all by your lonesome... Keep talkin, tell them "crackers" how ya really feel... WoW, you're just tooo easy.*laughin at you for real* Keep postin, you show with every post.... Your total lack of respect for women and human life... And yet you try and defend their "rights" to abortion... Now if that is not the definition of ironic... I don't know what is.
Bill Dville where ya at! You should have beat me to this moronic post... LoL!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat slutty uga girls 13 hr Guest 2
House for sale! 450 Millstone Circle, Athens, ... Jun 20 artsatisfied 1
Michelle Hampton aka Michelle Veal aka Heather ... Jun 6 Roxrox 1
News Athens man nearly hit police car and fled Jun 2 DisgruntledAthens... 1
Precision Tune auto-Business from HELL!!! (Nov '14) May '16 greg 2
unfair non unified government of athens clarke ... May '16 wjabbe 5
Local News, Talk, and Entertainment Podcast for... May '16 athenspodcastprod... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages