Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Athens Forum

Comments (Page 1,624)

Showing posts 32,461 - 32,480 of47,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

ToTo wrote:
A label name calling tactic? Wtf r u talking about? U my friend are the definition of a moron. Now go stand up straight and say yes sir boy.
"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my
contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the
spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be
done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, and all the
loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism, how violently I hate
all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to
shreds than be part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing
under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." Einstein
Did you know? It was Einstein's letter to President Roosevelt, that got the USA, to build the atomic bomb...
He said it was his greatest mistake...His justification for doin so, was that the Nazis were trying to make one first... Sometimes war is necessary, if you or your weaker allies are under attack...:(
Also, that Einstein was a member of the NAACP... One of his greatest quotes ever, to me, was... "Race prejudice has unfortunately became an American tradition which is uncritically handed down from one generation to the next. The only remedies are enlightenment and education."
A man than defends his country, either by force, or by "name callin"... Is a Patriot...
And person that does nothin, is a coward, or enemy of their country...
Einstein, was a brilliant man, but often contradicted himself... Maybe, because he was agnostic... And he didn't have God to guide his brilliance... If he would have believed in God... Who knows... Maybe there would have never been an Atomic Bomb...*just sayin*

Flag Pond, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
Obama To Americans: You Don't Deserve To Be Free.
So which is the path to prosperity and happiness–freedom or force? Remember that force is aimed at preventing you from acting on your rational judgment.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/harrybinswanger/2...
LOL

Ayan Rand was a raving lunatic who wallowed in and peddled the most base narcissism. A complete snake oil sales person who attracts mostly pimply faced pubescents and those who have obviously not outgrown that stage of life. She disdained helping others and called altruism "evil". It's sad that her immoral and greed based 'objectivism' still lives in the minds of some. Fortunately her disciples are few and relegated to the far far reaches of ultra right winged fanatics who are nothing more than an obscure footnote to history.
new

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to laugh at anyone's ignorance except your own. Global Warming was the big thing to rob the industries and car manufactors for years. Until science proved that the ice caps were not melting any faster that ever before. Then you IDIOTS changed it to Global Change. Well mister smartazz the Global change has been happing since time began. We live in a land that used to be a solid ice formation covering it. The Global warming is causing the hard ice to freeze harder. What an IDIOT. Next time tou want a cold drink try a butane torch HA HA. It;s hard for me to believe that educated people {with a brain} can believe this crap. Where is Al Gore when you need him. ROTFLMAO

Yep..........

"Just this week we had dozens of Global Warming-believing scientists, who specialize in researching ice melt in Antarctica, run into a helluva lot more Antarctic ice than their research told them would be there. So much more ice that their ship and three ice-breaking rescue vessels were stuck in ten feet of it for days (two of the vessels are still stuck). As I write this, the big news of the weekend is a cold snap across much of the country with temperatures reaching 20 and 30-year lows. And yet, despite all of what should be good news, the (Global Cooling Global Warming) Climate Change community is not celebrating.

Not only are Climate Change Truthers not celebrating, they are hysterical with worry that unexpected Antarctic ice discoveries and American winters returning to the normalcy those of us of a certain age remember, might hurt their (religion) crusade. The media is so worried they have coordinated a cover-up of the news from Antarctica and those of us pointing to what one might call the "science" of colder temperatures and increased Arctic ice are being mocked for doing so."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

Awww-if only the libroids had a brain..........

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

new

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicken, you KNOW those scientists have a dog in that hunt. Without grants, their agenda(job) comes to a standstill. Come on, now.

There's only one word to describe the chicken......IDIOT..........ot herwise known as refusing to believe the facts and truths before his eyes..........he cant get over the Koch brothers, has a hang up over them.........If I was a betting man, I would say he was FIRED from one of the Koch Industries..........

new

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Ayan Rand was a raving lunatic who wallowed in and peddled the most base narcissism. A complete snake oil sales person who attracts mostly pimply faced pubescents and those who have obviously not outgrown that stage of life. She disdained helping others and called altruism "evil". It's sad that her immoral and greed based 'objectivism' still lives in the minds of some. Fortunately her disciples are few and relegated to the far far reaches of ultra right winged fanatics who are nothing more than an obscure footnote to history.

You are a complete DUMMY........ this is what Rand had to say about altruism..........which is different than your garbage put forth..........probably from the huff&puff website.......

"What is the moral code of altruism? The basic principle of altruism is that man has no right to exist for his own sake, that service to others is the only justification of his existence, and that self-sacrifice is his highest moral duty, virtue and value.

Do not confuse altruism with kindness, good will or respect for the rights of others. These are not primaries, but consequences, which, in fact, altruism makes impossible. The irreducible primary of altruism, the basic absolute, is self-sacrifice—which means; self-immolation, self-abnegation, self-denial, self-destruction—which means: the self as a standard of evil, the selfless as a standard of the good.

Do not hide behind such superficialities as whether you should or should not give a dime to a beggar. That is not the issue. The issue is whether you do or do not have the right to exist without giving him that dime. The issue is whether you must keep buying your life, dime by dime, from any beggar who might choose to approach you. The issue is whether the need of others is the first mortgage on your life and the moral purpose of your existence. The issue is whether man is to be regarded as a sacrificial animal. Any man of self-esteem will answer:“No.” Altruism says:“Yes.”"

http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/altruism.ht...

OMTE

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

I served my country. That's why I feel the way I do. Worst 6 years of my life.
new

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

The double standards and immoral attitudes of the libroids..........take from the haves, and give to the have-nots, by force if neccessary.........them being the have-nots..........

"Such is the secret core of your creed, the other half of your double standard: it is immoral to live by your own effort, but moral to live by the effort of others—it is immoral to consume your own product, but moral to consume the products of others—it is immoral to earn, but moral to mooch—it is the parasites who are the moral justification for the existence of the producers, but the existence of the parasites is an end in itself—it is evil to profit by achievement, but good to profit by sacrifice—it is evil to create your own happiness, but good to enjoy it at the price of the blood of others.

Your code divides mankind into two castes and commands them to live by opposite rules: those who may desire anything and those who may desire nothing, the chosen and the damned, the riders and the carriers, the eaters and the eaten. What standard determines your caste? What passkey admits you to the moral elite? The passkey is lack of value."

new

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

OMTE wrote:

sorry to hear that......my service time was the best 5 years of my life..........

OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
Ya can't come up with ya own ID? They must'a kicked your stupid out... Huh?:(

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

The BEST youtube EVER. This nails it!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Sounds like Obama and Ayan Rand were separated at birth then. Interject LEFT and His where you typed Right and Her. SMH
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
You're Awesome!!! You're best post thus far...*dyin laughin*
new

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:

Some of those folks post here on topix..........

I recognize a few of them..........the guy laying on the ground.....the bath salts guy.....and the guy smoking pot..........Oh yeah, the fat guy also..........

new

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

The Obama gubmint wants more money..........to help pay for the 1 million who signed up for obamacare..........while 5 million lost insurance..........

"A change in tax policy implemented Jan. 1 will prevent restaurant workers from collecting automatic gratuities — the added 18 percent fee many restaurants charge to groups of eight or more — as part of their tips. Instead, that added fee will be included in their payroll, meaning workers have to wait up to two weeks to get that extra cash and must pay additional taxes on it."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/06/ne...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're Awesome!!! You're best post thus far...*dyin laughin*
I KNEW those WITH A BRAIN would love it. It's priceless, huh? rotfl

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

new wrote:
<quoted text>
I recognize a few of them..........the guy laying on the ground.....the bath salts guy.....and the guy smoking pot..........Oh yeah, the fat guy also..........
I know! I couldn't WAIT to post it!!!!!!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

new wrote:
<quoted text>
If ya recognize them folks, that would mean you're around them kinda folks...Huh?
Does that make you, the queer that was drinkin the Pabst Blue Ribbon? LoL! Oh, nevermind... You're a conservative... Right?*my bad*:))) Your probably a fat redneck, that drinks straight liquor... Huh?*just askin*

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

new wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth----you've said many times you will not respond to my posts, yet here you are, AGAIN, responding to my posts......
you are an IDIOT..........
We have been through your flawed b.s. science before and I don't intend to read through it again. I know what you write and you know my thoughts and actual facts that I have given. This country is still free enough for you to discard any of my responses, and you can still believe in the tooth fairy if you want.
I respond to your post because I know that I push your buttons. LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

new wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete DUMMY........ this is what Rand had to say about altruism..........which is different than your garbage put forth..........probably from the huff&puff website.......
"What is the moral code of altruism? The basic principle of altruism is that man has no right to exist for his own sake, that service to others is the only justification of his existence, and that self-sacrifice is his highest moral duty, virtue and value.
Do not confuse altruism with kindness, good will or respect for the rights of others. These are not primaries, but consequences, which, in fact, altruism makes impossible. The irreducible primary of altruism, the basic absolute, is self-sacrifice—which means; self-immolation, self-abnegation, self-denial, self-destruction—which means: the self as a standard of evil, the selfless as a standard of the good.
Do not hide behind such superficialities as whether you should or should not give a dime to a beggar. That is not the issue. The issue is whether you do or do not have the right to exist without giving him that dime. The issue is whether you must keep buying your life, dime by dime, from any beggar who might choose to approach you. The issue is whether the need of others is the first mortgage on your life and the moral purpose of your existence. The issue is whether man is to be regarded as a sacrificial animal. Any man of self-esteem will answer:“No.” Altruism says:“Yes.”"
O.K. dip wad, I really have no interest in how retarded you are, but, if you're not afraid to be shown the idiot that you are, watch this interview with Rand and then try to peddle your BS nonsense:(specifically minutes 4:00 to 5:40 in the first part) And no doubt you'll come back on here and try to spin the actual word(s) from Ayan Rands own mouth. And furthermore, she once said and I quote "altruism is the enemy of capitalism".

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2012/04/mike-wal...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

new wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your an idiot."
I keep telling him the same thing,,,,I expect he likes to exhibit his idiocity in public.........
"your kind thought up climate change."
An idiots euphemism for "changing of the four seasons" of the year..........like they just now discovered spring, summer, fall, and winter..........
It really hurts when you suddenly see that there is no santa claus. Hard to let go of the lies that you have been told for years and now know they were lies. The whole thing is about how to raise taxes on the gullible American public and make some people rich off selling carbon credits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,461 - 32,480 of47,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Athens News Video

•••
•••

Athens Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE