Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#33916 Jan 6, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>AND how many people voted more than once? Hmmmm. Oh! And didn't you LOVE The New Black Panthers standing at some of the voting precincts threatening people. That pretty much explains the libroid's(like YOU) sense of fairness. Libroids can't win unless they cheat. If you didn't have the media in your cheesy cheating pocket, you'd never win ANYTHING. That's for sure. You'd NEVER survive on a level playing field.
I'd say you have a bad case of hemroids. You right wingtoids just can't accept the fact that you could'nt con all of us independents he last two elections. Now keep buying that medicine that shrinks your condition and maybe you won't have a nevous breakdown over the next 3 years. I think it's funny and your republican crime fits your medical time. Ah! 3 years more to enjoy republicans moans,groans and temper tantrums! Thank you there Prez Obama, the happiest times I've ever had the past 5 years.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#33917 Jan 6, 2014
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not too bright are you? I did not equate Rand with Jesus. Nor would I ever. I was making a point about your opinion of Rand. I bet you are the only person not to get my point.
Usually only my shrink thinks I am twisted. LOL
I got your point, Bigdave1. "Guest"'s mother threw away the baby. Knowwhattamean?
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#33918 Jan 6, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whom did you vote for in the last two elections? Shall I answer? You voted for Obama. You have NO IDEA what kind of president Romney would have been. All of your accusations are purely speculation. That's all. Considering you voted for Obama TWICE, I don't believe you are qualified to lead bee to a hive much less give advice on what the rest of us should do. Brainless libroid.
Dracula romney, no way republican fool! Blame this morons demise on we independents, we whipped you good and although not all that pleased with Obama he's still better than romney, of course I might as well be talking to a robot. YES YES YES social security raises, more emphases on the middle class, no fighting Iran for Israels sake, no more over hyped military expences. What romney needs to do is stick his head up his greedy butt and JUMP ! Wow! no more romney.
new

Dawsonville, GA

#33919 Jan 6, 2014
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been through your flawed b.s. science before and I don't intend to read through it again. I know what you write and you know my thoughts and actual facts that I have given. This country is still free enough for you to discard any of my responses, and you can still believe in the tooth fairy if you want.
I respond to your post because I know that I push your buttons. LOL

nawwwww-you dont push my button......I do however like to aggravate you....also thanks for being the dummy you are and showing everyone 1 of the logins you use.....like I've said b-4, you are one dumb idiot..........

new

Dawsonville, GA

#33920 Jan 6, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>If ya recognize them folks, that would mean you're around them kinda folks...Huh?
Does that make you, the queer that was drinkin the Pabst Blue Ribbon? LoL! Oh, nevermind... You're a conservative... Right?*my bad*:))) Your probably a fat redneck, that drinks straight liquor... Huh?*just askin*

well, I recognize you as the pot smoker :)........the guy laying on the ground is chickenbutt, aka, with many of his aliases..........the bath salts guy is ugly eve on a natural high of stupid..........and the fat guy is Oh my..........the pabst blue dude is sorry ole jebby, seeing as he is a cheapskate..........

I'm a Bud man myself..........you should try it....might put some hair on your bald head..........rofl..........

Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#33921 Jan 6, 2014
I do declare folks, that Syn woman is on theverge of losing it! Got my nice social securty check there syn. Now don't quit your job, I need your 7.75% out of your check so I can remain warm in the winter and cool this summer. Thanks to hard working MULES like yourself life is soooooo much nicer and happier without a f republican in DC.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#33922 Jan 6, 2014
Columbus Native wrote:
Join in SOON on Rand Pauls class action lawsuit against the government and justice dept. over the spying by this government over all Americans using cellphones. Should also include monetary restitution for civil rights violations to any American regardless of race,color, or greed. Send a strong message to this government regardless of which party is in power. Be a DAVID and slay Goliath!
On second thought wait until someone other than a damn republican senator initiates another class action lawsuit. This rand paul should have done this when monster bush was in power, after all he started this mess!
silver foxx

Ashburn, GA

#33923 Jan 6, 2014
I get your point, Dave.
Others, not so much.
Some, not at all.:)
Give them the world, just will never be truly happy.
Not a chance. NEVER.
new

Dawsonville, GA

#33924 Jan 6, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K. dip wad, I really have no interest in how retarded you are, but, if you're not afraid to be shown the idiot that you are, watch this interview with Rand and then try to peddle your BS nonsense:(specifically minutes 4:00 to 5:40 in the first part) And no doubt you'll come back on here and try to spin the actual word(s) from Ayan Rands own mouth. And furthermore, she once said and I quote "altruism is the enemy of capitalism".
http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2012/04/mike-wal...

Well heck, you big DUMMY..........Rand says the same thing in the video as she did in what I posted..........so where's your beef????
IN other words, she sticks to her philosophy in the video as she did in her book..........

You big IDIOT, I dont have to spin or twist her words, they are the same as I posted..........

Now, the point is..........which side of her words are you on......the giving side??? or the receiving side????

My guess is you are on the receiving side and figure others owe you a living, a paycheck, food on your table, take care of you every day.....and change your stinking diapers..........

new

Dawsonville, GA

#33925 Jan 6, 2014
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It really hurts when you suddenly see that there is no santa claus. Hard to let go of the lies that you have been told for years and now know they were lies. The whole thing is about how to raise taxes on the gullible American public and make some people rich off selling carbon credits.

go have a conversation with yourself chickenbutt..........ya big dummy.........

OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#33926 Jan 6, 2014
new wrote:
<quoted text>
well, I recognize you as the pot smoker :)........the guy laying on the ground is chickenbutt, aka, with many of his aliases..........the bath salts guy is ugly eve on a natural high of stupid..........and the fat guy is Oh my..........the pabst blue dude is sorry ole jebby, seeing as he is a cheapskate..........
I'm a Bud man myself..........you should try it....might put some hair on your bald head..........rofl..........
I have Native American blood in me... So, I got a head full hair... And any alcohol doesn't mix well with me... So, I'll stick to the reefer....:)
And I look nothing like anyone in that video, dude...*for real*
I despise long hair on a dude... And feel like any guy that will wear skinny jean, and thinks it looks good.... Has some sugar in the tank. LoL! I was just pickin at ya dude... You're pretty cool... ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Lula, GA

#33927 Jan 6, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Ayan Rand was a raving lunatic who wallowed in and peddled the most base narcissism. A complete snake oil sales person who attracts mostly pimply faced pubescents and those who have obviously not outgrown that stage of life. She disdained helping others and called altruism "evil". It's sad that her immoral and greed based 'objectivism' still lives in the minds of some. Fortunately her disciples are few and relegated to the far far reaches of ultra right winged fanatics who are nothing more than an obscure footnote to history.
Wow!! Plagiarize much?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#33928 Jan 6, 2014
new wrote:
<quoted text>
nawwwww-you dont push my button......I do however like to aggravate you....also thanks for being the dummy you are and showing everyone 1 of the logins you use.....like I've said b-4, you are one dumb idiot..........
LOL! This stuff is just too funny....

Perpetually confused and misinformed. There's no cure for that kind of stupidy and ignorance.
new

Dawsonville, GA

#33929 Jan 6, 2014
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I misread your post as it is not clear to me if you are referring "idiot" to me or to CB. If it was to me than I stick by my previous post. If the"idiot" it isn't towards me but toward CB, I apologize for my post. Your post just wasn't that clear to me. I don't sit on Topix as I used to and I come in a day later I am a little behind on the post, if you know what I mean.

The quote marks indicate they were your words....in your post..........I dont see how you could make that kind of mistake, unless you've been drinking again..........

new

Dawsonville, GA

#33930 Jan 6, 2014
new wrote:
<quoted text>

This post was in response to BigDave because he got confused about my post..........which in turn confused me into thinking he was the Big dummy ChickButt.......

silver foxx

Ashburn, GA

#33931 Jan 6, 2014
new wrote:
<quoted text>
Well heck, you big DUMMY..........Rand says the same thing in the video as she did in what I posted..........so where's your beef????
IN other words, she sticks to her philosophy in the video as she did in her book..........
You big IDIOT, I dont have to spin or twist her words, they are the same as I posted..........
Now, the point is..........which side of her words are you on......the giving side??? or the receiving side????
My guess is you are on the receiving side and figure others owe you a living, a paycheck, food on your table, take care of you every day.....and change your stinking diapers..........
Some don't even receive, all they know how to do is, take.

They see taking their neghbor a cup of coffee, giving the waitress an extra buck or two as GIVING, when in actuality its just being thoughtful. Big, big difference. HUGE!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Waters Creek, GA

#33932 Jan 6, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! This stuff is just too funny....
Perpetually confused and misinformed. There's no cure for that kind of stupidy and ignorance.
Defining nobama.
new

Dawsonville, GA

#33933 Jan 6, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I got your point, Bigdave1. "Guest"'s mother threw away the baby. Knowwhattamean?

Yep,,,, and she kept the watery goo left over from the bath..........

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#33934 Jan 6, 2014
new wrote:
<quoted text>
This post was in response to BigDave because he got confused about my post..........which in turn confused me into thinking he was the Big dummy ChickButt.......
And it confused me into thinking you're a complete idiot living alone out in the woods! LOL..

Wait.... I'm not confused.
new

Dawsonville, GA

#33935 Jan 6, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I have Native American blood in me... So, I got a head full hair... And any alcohol doesn't mix well with me... So, I'll stick to the reefer....:)
And I look nothing like anyone in that video, dude...*for real*
I despise long hair on a dude... And feel like any guy that will wear skinny jean, and thinks it looks good.... Has some sugar in the tank. LoL! I was just pickin at ya dude... You're pretty cool... ;)

You sure you're not in that video???:):)

I would say half of the native southerns have native american in them.....seeing as most of us descended from some of the original settlers....and there were not many white women around...so ole great-great-great-great grandpa....along with great-great-great grandpa married a few indian maidens on my side as well..........in fact my grandma was half-cherokee..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
americans love to be fooled by their own govern... Jul 30 wjabbe 13
one of the last great performances of elvis Jul 29 wjabbe 2
where can i buy dip underage Jul 23 Dipping_Myself_Re... 2
Vote for us please Jul 15 Guess 2
News It's warming faster in cities - but there are c... Jul 11 Schooled 3
News Report provides insights into Athens-Clarke Cou... Jul 6 jo jo whites 5
war is a racket by marine general smedley butler Jul 4 wjabbe 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages