Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#33270 Dec 17, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>WoW! Your comprehension skills suck, girly dude... Media outlets, are just one of many resources....
It seems the ONLY one you listen to, is you... Problem is... You're crazy as hell...:0
So the best you can come up with, is....
We should be like Russia, and you laugh at everybody for voting, because they hope for something better... You are what is wrong with this country.... SMH.
I bet you're a know it all atheist.... Huh? ;(
I almost forgot. You are completely right about one thing. I am crazy as hell, but it is a hell of a lot better than being controlled by idiots once revered, and then complained about later when they break every promise they made to you to go wait in line to vote for them.

"Who is the more foolish? The fool? Or the fool who follows him?" -- Obi Wan Kenobi

Have a nice night. Time to leave cartoonland, and get back to the real world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#33271 Dec 17, 2013
TheAllPowerful wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost forgot. You are completely right about one thing. I am crazy as hell, but it is a hell of a lot better than being controlled by idiots once revered, and then complained about later when they break every promise they made to you to go wait in line to vote for them.
"Who is the more foolish? The fool? Or the fool who follows him?" -- Obi Wan Kenobi
Have a nice night. Time to leave cartoonland, and get back to the real world.
All that alcohol you drink, may have you feelin buff and crazy... But, I bet it wouldn't take much, to get you to come to your senses... Just keep watchin star-wars, dreaming of a perfect planet... It's probably better that you didn't vote, really....*for real*

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#33272 Dec 17, 2013
Interesting read.

Steven A.Smith "gets it".

Interesting graph at the bottom, along with interesting comments.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/randy-hall/2013/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
silver foxx

New Bethlehem, PA

#33273 Dec 17, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text> You are still trying to get us all on your republican band wagon and have'nt learned a lesson from all of us who voted against republicans in the last two elections. You apparently have accepted how deceitful bush and your party was and still is. No unless there is a major repentence on the part of republicans you will never see another republican in the White House. All you republicans can do is down Obama with the only solution is "Come back to the republican Party". Nope ain't gonna happen. you all can keep your worship of the wealthy up, your desire to see us all fight Iran and North Korea, continue to believe in trickle down economics and a whole host of republican ideals. You offer no alternative to democratic ideals so most will keep you out of control of the White House.
You speak boldly & all knowingly. You keep reminding us America has three more years of "your man". You keep reminding us three years is a long time. You best be praying we don't have another devastatng security breech as the Boston Marathon attack. You best be praying that Obama's security detail doesn't allow another totally embarassing security breech as the fake interpreter on stage within inches of Obama & 3 other living US presidents. You best be praying that we're not nuked by a dirty bomb. Or by China or NK, for that matter. You best pray that America doesn't face further disasters, or else, the dems will be yesterday's leftovers. You speak boldly, yet so stupidly. As YOU keep reminding us, three years is a long time. That's a long time for ANYTHING to happen. Thanks to Obama, we're sitting ducks. Go smoke your weed & meditate on that for a while, fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
silver foxx

New Bethlehem, PA

#33274 Dec 17, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Major problem is that Paul Ryan is still a republican and you vote for the party and not the person. I will never vote for a republican again after 8 years of bush. So if there is'nt another party who is acceptable I won't vote.
You keep reminding everyone, America has three years left of Obama's administration. You keep reminding us three years is a very long time. You best pray America doesn't have another major security breech as the Boston Marathon bombings. You best pray Obama's security detail is so embarassed that a fake schizophrenic intrepretor came within inches of 4 living US presidents, that a likened near catastrophe doesn't happen on US soil. You best pray we're not nuked by a dirty bomb, China, or NK. You best hope everything simmers in the Middle East, and WW3 isn't upon us. As you keep reminding us, three years is a long time. Time enough for ANYTHING to happen. You better hope we have no disasters, catastrophes, tragedies in America during the next three loooong years. Or else, the democratic party will be yesterday's leftovers. Thanks to Obama, we've lost our place as the most powerful nation to be respected AND feared. Thanks to Obama and his weak administration, were sitting ducks. Go smoke your weed & meditate on that, fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
silver foxx

New Bethlehem, PA

#33275 Dec 17, 2013
The Topix police removed my first post. So I posted it again. Point made, twice. :)
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#33276 Dec 17, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>All that alcohol you drink, may have you feelin buff and crazy... But, I bet it wouldn't take much, to get you to come to your senses... Just keep watchin star-wars, dreaming of a perfect planet... It's probably better that you didn't vote, really....*for real*
I'm just sorry you feel that way. Too much alcohol? Oh, you mean the beer I drink while I steer away from hard liquor and pills that make goofy individuals such as yourself go out and vote for the lowest form of moron there is. It's all good. As I have stated,(in Star Wars reference) You are the fools who follow the fools, and for that fact, I am grateful that you have given me an aspiration on who not to be when I "grow up". Thank you for your time and attention. Enjoy jury duty when you get summoned. By the way, when was the last time you voted for someone who didn't lie their a$$es off to you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#33277 Dec 17, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep reminding everyone, America has three years left of Obama's administration. You keep reminding us three years is a very long time. You best pray America doesn't have another major security breech as the Boston Marathon bombings. You best pray Obama's security detail is so embarassed that a fake schizophrenic intrepretor came within inches of 4 living US presidents, that a likened near catastrophe doesn't happen on US soil. You best pray we're not nuked by a dirty bomb, China, or NK. You best hope everything simmers in the Middle East, and WW3 isn't upon us. As you keep reminding us, three years is a long time. Time enough for ANYTHING to happen. You better hope we have no disasters, catastrophes, tragedies in America during the next three loooong years. Or else, the democratic party will be yesterday's leftovers. Thanks to Obama, we've lost our place as the most powerful nation to be respected AND feared. Thanks to Obama and his weak administration, were sitting ducks. Go smoke your weed & meditate on that, fool.
They better pray that people like me don't start up a petition to oust the alleged "leader of the free world". It isn't that hard, but they have forgotten that impeachment starts with the voters. That's why drugs are bad for them.
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#33278 Dec 17, 2013
I have now gotten the true identities of you all. And here is the rundown:

"There" I dub thee either Mark, Rick, or Steve. This is based on your vast and exemplary knowledge of toiletries, and gay sex toys.

"Bill In Dville" I'm just gonna call you Mr. Bill, as your responses are generally Pokey, and slow to make any sense (although sometimes they do)

"OMTE" What can I say? I wanted to go with Openly Moronic Turkey Excrement, but I'll just call you Chuck. Chuck suits you.

"Synergy" I will dub thee Queen Icon.

"silver foxx" will be known as silver foxx.

"The truth" will be known as liar, or there's secret boyfriend.

And the rest are just pawns on the chessboard.

I of course will remain ster, or as you may call me... cluelesspeanutghostbustersigng uy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#33279 Dec 17, 2013
TheAllPowerful wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just sorry you feel that way. Too much alcohol? Oh, you mean the beer I drink while I steer away from hard liquor and pills that make goofy individuals such as yourself go out and vote for the lowest form of moron there is. It's all good. As I have stated,(in Star Wars reference) You are the fools who follow the fools, and for that fact, I am grateful that you have given me an aspiration on who not to be when I "grow up". Thank you for your time and attention. Enjoy jury duty when you get summoned. By the way, when was the last time you voted for someone who didn't lie their a$$es off to you?
Translation= I've gotten to old for drinkin liquor and poppin pills.... Or that's what I tell my ole lady anyway...:)))
You're shot the hell out dude! LoL!:))) It's not even fun to pick at you.... GB.
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#33280 Dec 17, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Translation= I've gotten to old for drinkin liquor and poppin pills.... Or that's what I tell my ole lady anyway...:)))
You're shot the hell out dude! LoL!:))) It's not even fun to pick at you.... GB.
Thanks Chuck. You got boring hours ago. My ole lady sitting right behind me came up with your other name. See ya later Chuck.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#33281 Dec 17, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text> You are still trying to get us all on your republican band wagon and have'nt learned a lesson from all of us who voted against republicans in the last two elections. You apparently have accepted how deceitful bush and your party was and still is. No unless there is a major repentence on the part of republicans you will never see another republican in the White House. All you republicans can do is down Obama with the only solution is "Come back to the republican Party". Nope ain't gonna happen. you all can keep your worship of the wealthy up, your desire to see us all fight Iran and North Korea, continue to believe in trickle down economics and a whole host of republican ideals. You offer no alternative to democratic ideals so most will keep you out of control of the White House.
lol Yeeeah, as if YOU speak for the entire "independent" (yeah, right) party. Keep up the comedy. The rest of us are entertained. You are about as "independent" as a newborn babe. SMH and L.

Location hidden

#33282 Dec 17, 2013
TheAllPowerful wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh GOODY! So Syn, are we playing the cartoon icon game again today? I hope so. It's always fun to have you give me "the bizness".:D
Ummmm....what?

Location hidden

#33283 Dec 17, 2013
TheAllPowerful wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it not proper "voting etiquette" to not divulge to anyone who you voted for? I mean, that's why they have the little curtains, right? So who cares if I vote or not. If I did, I would follow protocol and not tell you, or anyone else. According to one of the Bush elections, it doesn't matter how many votes are in the box, it matters who can hijack the truck carrying them first. And As far as my being part of the problem, it can be deemed a two way street, now can't it? By not voting, my opinion matters not to those who did. By your voting, I can laugh at you as you, and the mass others criticize themselves for electing a gaggle of complete doofuses.
OR in Obama's case, one can even be dead and still vote.

Location hidden

#33284 Dec 17, 2013
TheAllPowerful wrote:
Syn, make sure I get plenty of peanuts and burnt out light bulbs. I'm making a scrap book.:)
I have NO IDEA what you are talking about. I guess I missed some of your posts. WHAT?

Location hidden

#33285 Dec 17, 2013
TheAllPowerful wrote:
I have now gotten the true identities of you all. And here is the rundown:
"Synergy" I will dub thee Queen Icon.
Okay. I give. WHAT are you talking about???????
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#33286 Dec 17, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm....what?
I will try to enhance your calm, and address each of these nagging questions you have. I represent the Independent Party, but only in theory. I don;t even consider the Independents a party. After the discombobulated mess that idiot Ross Perot configured years ago, i had to even give up on that. I get that there is always a reason for people to believe in different things, but since when were we supposed to subscribe to what others tell us? I know that sometimes my analogies go way off base, but look here Queen, If you had always been a fan of Barry Manilow, and all of a sudden, out of the blue, come those creepy Streisand fans trying to sway your opinion. Next thing you know, you are dancing around to songs you would never have listened to otherwise, and convert to Judaism. Of course, both of them being Jewish tears that analogy apart, but you should see the hidden meaning in it. With each division, there has to be an alternate. It isn't that I think you all are completely shocked off your blocked rockers, it's just that without my minority voice, or opinion as it may be, there would only be 2 sides to the triangle of thought. We all know that would never work. Do I have anything personal against anyone here? Nope. Do they not like me? Probably. But in the end, I keep both factions up in arms, and still demand excellence in your proving the points you bring up. Democrat? Republican? Yeah, I can Google answers to what I think everyone wants me to be, but at the end of the day, I'm just plain old American citizen trying to earn a buck here and there, and making moves to insure future generations don't have to sit here and beat a dead horse over the same arguments that have traditionally carried on for hundreds of years. Or something to that effect.
there

Tempe, AZ

#33287 Dec 17, 2013
TheAllPowerful wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Your links really intrigue the mind. I'd ramble on and on too if I did that much research into things no one ever cares about. Jump on the bandwagon much? Poor little fellar. I'll pray for ya there, dude. I'm sure one day you may have a mind of your own, rather than those weak links you post, blubbering on and on about your beliefs based on what you just read.

The first foolish fool reveals himself. Sorry dude, but you aint got a lick of sense, nor humor.....
You do have a smirk on your face all the time.......just like the fella I originally posted about..........so what are you gonna do now; send the dogs to the pound and keep taking advantage of those folks in the nursing home..........

You can always talk to your Mannequin friends or your blow up baby doll.........

there

Tempe, AZ

#33288 Dec 17, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
I always figured Bill in Dumbville talked to the dogs when his wife made him walk them. But, hey, at least he's doing something relevant.
By the way, I still have seen no intelligent discussion, facts, links, etc. on whether the rich pay a greater percentage in taxes versus the poor. Of course, all I ever read on here is posturing and name calling. Pretty much par for the course.

And the second foolish fool reveals himself..........

Awww----the ole echo chamber has a dilemma.....which is more and which is less....

tax percentages.....Hmmmmm
Like payroll taxes???? or estate taxes??? or capital gain and loss taxes???? Interest and dividend taxes????

You gotta specify dummy.....

Payroll taxes only....will provide you some links if you can answer a riddle (as Oh may calls it.)

What is the difference between 39% and 10%??? which is more, and which is less??

Choose any number you wish....based on income..........and tell us what stumps you about percentages..........

comshau 30711

Ball Ground, GA

#33289 Dec 17, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text> Sure glad I'm here and not THERE or your scumbag (should be in prison bush) would still be reighning his terror on all of we non-republicans. So you and and the ultimate EVIL bush stay THERE. This all started with bush made Patriot Act and continues with Obama. Obama will be made to put a stop to bush's crap and thousands of class-action lawsuits should make this come true. Obama on a bad day is still better than bush on anyday. Independents like myself will decide who gets in power and republicans have'nt learned any lessons at all from their 6 foot stack of feces. So all of us non-republicans will have to make the decision on who will be president. How about that creator of another lost war for America (Iraq) still not charged yet with high crimes against the American public and father to 2 queer daughters, One a political queer and the other a proud Carpet Muncher.
Yea you sound very independent! Dummy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House for sale! 450 Millstone Circle, Athens, ... Jul 10 Guest 2
Michelle Hampton aka Michelle Veal aka Heather ... Jul 5 Roxgotnumber7 4
Snapchat slutty uga girls Jun 30 Pigcorkio 4
News Athens man nearly hit police car and fled Jun '16 DisgruntledAthens... 1
Precision Tune auto-Business from HELL!!! (Nov '14) May '16 greg 2
unfair non unified government of athens clarke ... May '16 wjabbe 5
Local News, Talk, and Entertainment Podcast for... May '16 athenspodcastprod... 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages