Pat Henry

Kingsland, GA

#33110 Dec 13, 2013
We need to elect more RINO's so the democrats can control all branches of government.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#33111 Dec 13, 2013
One of the Hollywood stars gets it:

http://twitchy.com/2013/12/13/omg-actor-kevin...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#33112 Dec 13, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
compliments of Synergy:
YOUR FIRST CHRISTMAS CARD
I love Christmas lights!
They remind me of the people who voted for Obama.
They all hang together, half of them don't work,
and the ones that do, aren't all that bright!
lol Thanks. I didn't think about posting this WITHOUT the picture. I love this one. It has gone viral.

Location hidden

#33113 Dec 13, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
I'm guessing Obama's security team just can't be bothered by demanding background checks on folks (on stage) at Mandela's memorial service. This is one slack ass administration. Good grief, a schizophrenic with a criminal record coming within a few feet of 4 living presidents. No explanation would EVER be good enough for that blunder!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25231...
lol He has more information on us than he does on the people on stage with him. Not surprised. He trusts those people over there more than he trusts us. That explains a lot.

Location hidden

#33114 Dec 13, 2013
TheAllPowerful wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT WAIT! THERE"S MORE! For the low low premium of 700 dollars a month, you can go and buy a whole slew of new boxes of lights. Just make sure you have the time to untangle them all, and follow the printed instructions on the box.
That's why more and more dim bulbs are signing up every month to just lay in a tangle. They don't work and they know they'll NEVER work.

Location hidden

#33115 Dec 13, 2013
TheAllPowerful wrote:
It is now 12 days until Christmas. Don't forget to pick up the Ster Christmas Album of songs, including such favorites as "Christmas is near, bring me more beer, without a buzz, I can't be here", and "It's the most wonderful time... for a beer", and the timeless classic that all families love 'Obamacare! Obamacare! How ugly are your chances! You bring us grief and make us sick, and with the bills, they will come quick..." All proceeds go to those who don't care to sign up for this ridiculous waste of American time, so that they may pay cash in the ER.
I have to amuse myself. You guys get boring sometimes.
You amuse me, too.

Location hidden

#33116 Dec 13, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
I have no doubt the Hollywood elite says one thing and does something else when they go to the voting booth. Such frauds.
Laughing at U

Blairsville, GA

#33117 Dec 13, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
It's really sad that you don't have more of a life and read this kind of crap. Try walking the dog more often, it's better for you.
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

#33118 Dec 13, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You amuse me, too.
Well, don't get too amused. Your insurance premiums may rise from overdosing on hilarity. And you have just a rip-roarin' good 'ole fashioned weekend ya crazy burnt out light bulb peanut posting Ghostbusters signer.

I will leave you with my favorite song from my album.

Topix posts, Topix posts, every single day,
People cringe, and some binge, cuz there's no other way, hey!
Topix posts, Topix posts, pay attention much,
Democrats, Republicans are way too out of touch.

Da dum dum dum. Pray for me. I ain't right in the head.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#33119 Dec 13, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why more and more dim bulbs are signing up every month to just lay in a tangle. They don't work and they know they'll NEVER work.
Well pay up there syn, you had it good when mass f-up bush was in power. Now you and the rest of you republicans can pitch in some of your profits from haliburton and re-imburse those who got cheated by your god(bush). By the way you got 3 plus more years to, pull your hair out, miscarry, miss your period, moan and groan, scream at your kids and all things the rest of us had to do when the lip-biting, shifty eyed murderous cheating stealing freak of a monster bush caused the rest of us to do for 8 painful years. Too bad the guy mimicking sign language did'nt sit down next to this weirdo and his ho and pull the plug and send them bye-bye.
the truth

Savannah, GA

#33120 Dec 13, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay on point. My post was about the lie(s) of Obama. What do you have to say about these lies?
If you want to talk about the "fair share" issue, go read the CBO report published last week, in a nutshell it states:
"The top 40% of wage earners in America are paying 106% of all income taxes. The bottom 40% paid a negative 9%." That means that the "poor" receceived a net gain on income taxes, with an additional average of $25,000 in aid programs.
There's more charitable distribution (which comes from the top income earners), and I'd bet that there's more income and wealth redistribution for the poor in this country than anywhere else in the world.

That's the problem, if you can't blame the black man you have no interest. The result has been we now have no real functioning government with a congress that is 2nd all time in passing the least amount of legislation.#1 was a very, very long time ago when little legislation was need, the #2 congress is way ahead of #3, its also very fitting that they are #2 , if you know what I mean.

The GOOD NEWS is the republicans are now fed up, saying the tea party has lost ALL CREDITABILITY!! That's coming from the majority of real Republicans in Congress. Something that has been obvious for many months and has been predicted here on Topix.

You would be wrong about what you amusingly call wealth redistribution, the rest of the world calls it feeding the poor.

The top 1% pays more tax than any other group is a fact never disputed. They also have 80% of the nations wealth that's growing like a wildfire consuming the middle class, while the rest of the country is going backwards like a muddle slide on the California coast. The important thing you want to overlook is the percentage of income paid in tax, that's what REALLY MATTERS. Most rich in the 1% pay less tax as a percentage of income than the middle class pays, that's all that matters. Most people give to charities when they can, the rich do when they can and always do when it means they can keep more money when using charitable contributions to reduce income. Let them give because they feel the moral need to give like the rest of American does. Of course there are many exceptions like Gates and Buffett, but they are not the norm, no more than you are the norm, thank God for that!!!

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#33121 Dec 13, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem, if you can't blame the black man you have no interest. The result has been we now have no real functioning government with a congress that is 2nd all time in passing the least amount of legislation.#1 was a very, very long time ago when little legislation was need, the #2 congress is way ahead of #3, its also very fitting that they are #2 , if you know what I mean.
The GOOD NEWS is the republicans are now fed up, saying the tea party has lost ALL CREDITABILITY!! That's coming from the majority of real Republicans in Congress. Something that has been obvious for many months and has been predicted here on Topix.
You would be wrong about what you amusingly call wealth redistribution, the rest of the world calls it feeding the poor.
The top 1% pays more tax than any other group is a fact never disputed. They also have 80% of the nations wealth that's growing like a wildfire consuming the middle class, while the rest of the country is going backwards like a muddle slide on the California coast. The important thing you want to overlook is the percentage of income paid in tax, that's what REALLY MATTERS. Most rich in the 1% pay less tax as a percentage of income than the middle class pays, that's all that matters. Most people give to charities when they can, the rich do when they can and always do when it means they can keep more money when using charitable contributions to reduce income. Let them give because they feel the moral need to give like the rest of American does. Of course there are many exceptions like Gates and Buffett, but they are not the norm, no more than you are the norm, thank God for that!!!
Wrong, on all counts, but to humor you;

1) Who is blaming the black man, and why is that relevant?

2) Where are your solutions to what you perceive are problems?

Speak now or forever hold your peace.
the truth

Savannah, GA

#33122 Dec 13, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt the Hollywood elite says one thing and does something else when they go to the voting booth. Such frauds.
I bet you are correct!! I bet the Hollywood elite hate poor people just as much as you do. I bet they were laughing their collective butts off as Bush trashed the economy costing middle class jobs giving you and the Hollywood elite more poor people to laugh at!!!
Now the Republicans are pushing for stopping unemployment insurance payments for people suffering from long term unemployment. All due to the Bush recession and the resulting surge in the tea party resulting in government gridlock and more unemployment and more poor people for you and the Hollywood elite to laugh at. I bet your full and fat belly is just killing you from all the belly laughs the poor have given you!!!!

“Marble Man”

Draketown, GA

#33123 Dec 13, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're so hung up on this POI thing;

What POI should be spent on housing?
What POI should be spent on transportation?
What POI should be spent on food?
What POI should be spent on clothing?
What POI should be spent on utilities?
What POI should be spent on taxes?
And now for the grand finale, what POI should be spent on health insurance?
Troll Man

Blairsville, GA

#33124 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>
What POI should be spent on corporate subsidies?

“Marble Man”

Draketown, GA

#33125 Dec 13, 2013
Troll Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What POI should be spent on corporate subsidies?
What you ask cannot be quantified, but I get your point. I say none in answer to your question, what's your answer to your question, and mine, please, I can hardly wait.
the truth

Savannah, GA

#33126 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>
The truth is that's the dumbest question I have ever heard. Each financial situation is different, including the U.S. budget. One might have a higher priority for some and means less or nothing for others because they don't have enough money to live and have no credit line. Or they may have more than they could ever spend and the ability to borrow twice that much. If the rich 1% are ever made to be responsible and be responsible for the same percentage of tax as the middle class the answer would change, duh!!

The grand finale, what should be spent on health insurance? That's much easier to answer, depends on if the tea party were to in some miraculous way to overturn the Health Care Law. If they do, spend nothing, the government will take care of you when you get sick, just like it always has, paid for by taxpayers and people with insurance.
If the law is left alone to evolve the answer is as much as you can afford, the rest if you don't have enough will be paid by government. As the amount of people that enroll over time increases the cost to each will decline ignoring inflation costs of course. Then for the first time in our history people will be held accountable for their own heath care in some form or another. If they decide not to they will pay a penalty and still help pay their own way.

Maybe I have discovered your problem, you either just don't understand or are just not mentally equipped to understand, understand???

“Marble Man”

Draketown, GA

#33127 Dec 13, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that's the dumbest question I have ever heard. Each financial situation is different, including the U.S. budget. One might have a higher priority for some and means less or nothing for others because they don't have enough money to live and have no credit line. Or they may have more than they could ever spend and the ability to borrow twice that much. If the rich 1% are ever made to be responsible and be responsible for the same percentage of tax as the middle class the answer would change, duh!!
The grand finale, what should be spent on health insurance? That's much easier to answer, depends on if the tea party were to in some miraculous way to overturn the Health Care Law. If they do, spend nothing, the government will take care of you when you get sick, just like it always has, paid for by taxpayers and people with insurance.
If the law is left alone to evolve the answer is as much as you can afford, the rest if you don't have enough will be paid by government. As the amount of people that enroll over time increases the cost to each will decline ignoring inflation costs of course. Then for the first time in our history people will be held accountable for their own heath care in some form or another. If they decide not to they will pay a penalty and still help pay their own way.
Maybe I have discovered your problem, you either just don't understand or are just not mentally equipped to understand, understand???
All the questions I asked of you remain valid. Let's start with what should be the easy question for you;

What POI should be paid in taxes?
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#33128 Dec 13, 2013
Ya'll give me a headache!!

Location hidden

#33129 Dec 13, 2013
TheAllPowerful wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, don't get too amused. Your insurance premiums may rise from overdosing on hilarity. And you have just a rip-roarin' good 'ole fashioned weekend ya crazy burnt out light bulb peanut posting Ghostbusters signer.
I will leave you with my favorite song from my album.
Topix posts, Topix posts, every single day,
People cringe, and some binge, cuz there's no other way, hey!
Topix posts, Topix posts, pay attention much,
Democrats, Republicans are way too out of touch.
Da dum dum dum. Pray for me. I ain't right in the head.
Well, you've solved ONE mystery. You DO have "flashes" of clarity. You proved that with the last sentence of your post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Connor Byers - Music's Next Big Thing Apr 17 basketball232323 2
News Huge metal rooster found in forest following Ge... Apr 16 Christaliban 3
News 10-foot, 300-pound metal rooster goes missing i... Apr '15 wichita-rick 9
News Snowfall records in Athens Feb '15 From the frigid N... 1
Fire UGA Propagandist Tom Jackson Feb '15 Test 2
Andrew Clyde former Marine has guts to testify ... Feb '15 wjabbe 2
any people into kink sex here? (Oct '14) Feb '15 Babyblu00FL 4
More from around the web

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE