Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Doo

Summerville, GA

#32916 Dec 9, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The left wingers have proved time and time again how easily manipulated and influenced they are. They voted for Obama TWICE. His first failing term didn't convince them. They wanted a replay and GOT IT. Yeah, the left is ALL about equality as long as it is taking from someone else. When they are expected to chip in, all bets are off.
You probably ain't got nothing anybody would want goofball.....so why worry?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

#32917 Dec 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nelson Mandela killed innocent women and children? Says who? The former leaders and supporters of the repressive, brutal, murderous apartheid government?
The apartheid government, its military and police killed countless thousands of innocent black South Africans whose only crime was a desire to live in a truly democratic society.
Ninety-one (91) world leaders will travel to South Africa to honor the late, great Nelson Mandela.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/world/africa/ne...
I wonder how many world leaders, hell, even neighborhood leaders, would travel anywhere to honor a worthless waste of human flesh like yourself.
Actually, I don't wonder at all. No one of any significance will pause for even a fleeting moment to honor you. You will not be missed, because your presence was never of any value to anyone other than your family members and other hate-mongering kooks like yourself.
'nuff said.
Although Nelson Mandela did great work when it came to racial reconcillation, and civil rights, in South Africa....:)
Unless he repented(which I highly doubt he did)he died with millions of innocent unborn babies' blood on his hands.... My bet is his a$$ is on fire right about now.:(
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/12/08/nelson-man...
BTW, you suck, you racist POS.... GB

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32918 Dec 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nelson Mandela killed innocent women and children? Says who? The former leaders and supporters of the repressive, brutal, murderous apartheid government?
The apartheid government, its military and police killed countless thousands of innocent black South Africans whose only crime was a desire to live in a truly democratic society.
Ninety-one (91) world leaders will travel to South Africa to honor the late, great Nelson Mandela.
I wonder how many world leaders, hell, even neighborhood leaders, would travel anywhere to honor a worthless waste of human flesh like yourself.
Actually, I don't wonder at all. No one of any significance will pause for even a fleeting moment to honor you. You will not be missed, because your presence was never of any value to anyone other than your family members and other hate-mongering kooks like yourself.
'nuff said.
Let me axe u a question bro: who gonna honor u?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32919 Dec 9, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Although Nelson Mandela did great work when it came to racial reconcillation, and civil rights, in South Africa....:)
Unless he repented(which I highly doubt he did)he died with millions of innocent unborn babies' blood on his hands.... My bet is his a$$ is on fire right about now.:(
Look who came back: Dr Doobie Brother. Smoke em if ya got em.

Missed you. Seriously.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#32920 Dec 9, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Although Nelson Mandela did great work when it came to racial reconcillation, and civil rights, in South Africa....:)
ROTFLMAO!!!

You're relying on a piece found on the website of Liberty University to discredit Nelson Mandela? The satanically influenced university founded by the sick, warped bigot, Jerry Falwell. The same Jerry Falwell who, to his dying day, was an ardent defender and supporter of the oppressive, brutal, murderous system of apartheid?

Are you really that stupid? Don't bother to answer; the question is purely rhetorical.

Of the two - Jerry Falwell and Nelson Mandela - it's a lock that Jerry Falwell is the one who will be spending eternity in a special, superheated section of hell.

Fortunately your kind of brainless idiocy is becoming more rare with each passing decade. Hate-mongering neanderthals of your breed will soon be extinct.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#32921 Dec 9, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me axe u a question bro: who gonna honor u?
You'll have to use standard English if you want to interact with me.

I'm not up to speed in the guttural grunting, howling, hissing and slobbering communication style you and your pals use down at the corner bar.

I'm sure you have something you want to say. Unfortunately, there's virtually no chance anyone with a high school diploma or better will be able to decipher the blabbering, slobbering gibberish you post here.

I think you were posing a question about axes, but who knows. Try Home Depot or Lowe's for help with your questions about tools and such.

Idiot!
Hello

Ellijay, GA

#32923 Dec 9, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your service for our country.
No problem, Bill. I am happy to have served. Please keep those who now serve in your thoughts and/or prayers.
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

#32924 Dec 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!
You're relying on a piece found on the website of Liberty University to discredit Nelson Mandela? The satanically influenced university founded by the sick, warped bigot, Jerry Falwell. The same Jerry Falwell who, to his dying day, was an ardent defender and supporter of the oppressive, brutal, murderous system of apartheid?
Are you really that stupid? Don't bother to answer; the question is purely rhetorical.
Of the two - Jerry Falwell and Nelson Mandela - it's a lock that Jerry Falwell is the one who will be spending eternity in a special, superheated section of hell.
Fortunately your kind of brainless idiocy is becoming more rare with each passing decade. Hate-mongering neanderthals of your breed will soon be extinct.
I'm relying on nothing to prove Mandela was baby murderer, dummy. He proved that himself... When he made abortion-on-demand legal in 1996, in South Africa...
You need to find another hobby, because you're to stupid for this thread. I'd call you a race-baitor, but that would be a insult to race-baitors.:( You're just another race agitator(are you kin to jebby?), that is to stupid to realize, that if there were a race war, you'd lose... So do everybody a favor and just shut the hell up. Please.... ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hello

Ellijay, GA

#32925 Dec 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
'nuff said.
Crapper,

It is a fact that Mandela was in prison for the terrorist acts he ordered. I believe he pled guilty to 156 counts and Amnesty International would not even defend him. All he had to do to get out of prison was renounce violence and he would not do it!

You seem to be of the impression the the struggles in South Africa consisted of white on black struggle. As I have stated before, Mandela's cronies killed more innocent black men, women, and children than he did whites. Many of the blacks wanted nothing to do with communism, which is what Mandela and the ANC were pushing. There were whites on the side of Mandela and the ANC as well. They received additional support from China, Russia, and Cuba as well.

You also seem to be of the impression that there is always a right side in a struggle between two or more groups. It certainly was not a totally black vs. white issue, as the Zulu were against Mandela.

Your lack of knowledge of the situation and your silly weak name calling leads me to believe that you are just an angry unemployed know-nothing idiot. You are probably about as dapper as a dried up turd.

I really hope that no world leaders come to honor me. The honor means nothing coming from the dishonorable. It is clearly you who is scared to death of dying with no one caring. Do you actually dream of having some lame politician, who maybe like you has never really done anything in life, come and hold your quivering cowardly hand as you suck in your dying breath? Even the most lowdown politician would never waste his or her time on the likes of a loser like you. You are nothing but a bad joke.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 11

Summerville, GA

#32926 Dec 9, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Crapper,
It is a fact that Mandela was in prison for the terrorist acts he ordered. I believe he pled guilty to 156 counts and Amnesty International would not even defend him. All he had to do to get out of prison was renounce violence and he would not do it!
You seem to be of the impression the the struggles in South Africa consisted of white on black struggle. As I have stated before, Mandela's cronies killed more innocent black men, women, and children than he did whites. Many of the blacks wanted nothing to do with communism, which is what Mandela and the ANC were pushing. There were whites on the side of Mandela and the ANC as well. They received additional support from China, Russia, and Cuba as well.
You also seem to be of the impression that there is always a right side in a struggle between two or more groups. It certainly was not a totally black vs. white issue, as the Zulu were against Mandela.
Your lack of knowledge of the situation and your silly weak name calling leads me to believe that you are just an angry unemployed know-nothing idiot. You are probably about as dapper as a dried up turd.
I really hope that no world leaders come to honor me. The honor means nothing coming from the dishonorable. It is clearly you who is scared to death of dying with no one caring. Do you actually dream of having some lame politician, who maybe like you has never really done anything in life, come and hold your quivering cowardly hand as you suck in your dying breath? Even the most lowdown politician would never waste his or her time on the likes of a loser like you. You are nothing but a bad joke.
I believe Dapper Dan has eat to much Gopher! Now everybody knows he is level headed, the old boy has dapper dan drooling out of both sides of his mouth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#32927 Dec 9, 2013
CBO:Top 40% Paid 106.2% of Income Taxes; Bottom 40% Paid -9.1%, Got Average of $18,950 in 'Transfers'

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...
there

Dahlonega, GA

#32928 Dec 9, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
CBO:Top 40% Paid 106.2% of Income Taxes; Bottom 40% Paid -9.1%, Got Average of $18,950 in 'Transfers'

I expect Elmendolf, Obamas anointed one to run the CBO, will soon be out of a job for publishing such data.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#32929 Dec 9, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:

It will be interesting to see the clueless and uneducated, low information voters either claim the information is wrong, racist or say the rich don't pay their "fair share".

Or, perhaps, they won't say anything...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#32930 Dec 9, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm relying on nothing to prove Mandela was baby murderer, dummy. He proved that himself... When he made abortion-on-demand legal in 1996, in South Africa...
You need to find another hobby, because you're to stupid for this thread. I'd call you a race-baitor, but that would be a insult to race-baitors.:( You're just another race agitator(are you kin to jebby?), that is to stupid to realize, that if there were a race war, you'd lose... So do everybody a favor and just shut the hell up. Please.... ;)
Not related, but I agree with most of his posts. Too bad about Mandela legalizing abortion. Just what Africa needs- a few million more little babies. Course, we know that you are all the rest of the fine Christian conservatives would be more than willing to take care of them all. Damn you really are stupid!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
there

Dahlonega, GA

#32931 Dec 9, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Not related, but I agree with most of his posts. Too bad about Mandela legalizing abortion. Just what Africa needs- a few million more little babies. Course, we know that you are all the rest of the fine Christian conservatives would be more than willing to take care of them all. Damn you really are stupid!

I would say you need to exercise more, but alas, it's too late for you..........

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/healt...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
there

Dahlonega, GA

#32932 Dec 9, 2013

what happens when you get out of the stock market too soon??????????

"Treasury "Out" Of GM For $10.5 Billion Loss (Claims 768% ROI)"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-09/trea...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ha ha

Blairsville, GA

#32933 Dec 9, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be interesting to see the clueless and uneducated, low information voters either claim the information is wrong, racist or say the rich don't pay their "fair share".
Or, perhaps, they won't say anything...
Don't worry, Daper Dan will fill you in on the correct tax rate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

#32934 Dec 9, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Not related, but I agree with most of his posts. Too bad about Mandela legalizing abortion. Just what Africa needs- a few million more little babies. Course, we know that you are all the rest of the fine Christian conservatives would be more than willing to take care of them all. Damn you really are stupid!
I bet you talked your daughter into havin an abortion. Huh? Is that why you stalk me and defend baby murderers? I bet I'm not far off the mark.? You're pathetic Jebby, and have no business calling anyone stupid, not even a mexican.:)

Tell me this jebby... Why if a woman gets murdered and her UNBORN child dies in this process... Then the person that committed the crime, is charged with two murders? The Unborn Victims of Volence Act, says... That a child in utero is alive and human, so they are a victim, as well.... Why then if it's the mother that wants to kill the child in utero, it's called abortion? It makes about as much sense, as your dumb a$$. I hope you burn in hell with Mandela, jebby....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
there

Dahlonega, GA

#32935 Dec 9, 2013

Gas prices going up again??????????
guess I need to oil up my bike w/basket....

"Congress Proposes Almost Doubling Federal Gasoline Tax"

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Congress_Propo...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
there

Dahlonega, GA

#32936 Dec 9, 2013

Libroid twisted thinking..........

"How Do You Charge an Unarmed Man with Shooting People? Get the NYPD Involved."

http://www.blacklistednews.com/How_Do_You_Cha...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photos: Cyclists ride the proposed Firefly Trail Apr '17 Kanada 1
Nightmares Mar '17 Krae12203 1
UGA Law First Annual 5k Mar '17 IPleadThe5k 1
Amazon censoring books for Israel Mar '17 Jim Fetzer 2
Remove all health care subsidies for Congress ... Mar '17 wjabbe 3
Marc Lofton Mar '17 Concerned Traveller 6
Taya Leigh mills Feb '17 sally 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance