Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party whackos will now have a way to relieve all the tension that comes from a life of hating, and its unisex!!! Its also good for the heart, something tea party whackos could use a little more of, heart.

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archive/segm...
Oh my

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Just one more change that arguably shouldn't have been made. The House gives the people their voice, state legislature selection of Senators gave the states as an entity their individual voices with the Senators accountable to the state legislative body to look out for the state's best interests before party interests. All part of the Founder's intent to hold the Federal govt accountable to the individual states as well as to the people and to try and prevent too much centralized government.
If the original intent is sacrosanct, then why provide a method for change.

Since: Dec 11

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The Presidents Whitehouse did the deal, a deal they have been working on for a long time in secret. While the tea baggers continued to do harm to this nations pushing their whacko agenda with little or no understanding of how the world works.
liberals celebrate reducing sanctions on a Country that lynches gays, mistreets women and wants to wipe out jews while at the same time boycotts Chick Filet. Amazing
Captain Spaulding

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

I support Chambliss for Senate in 2010 because I
like to back a winner.

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
Look

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Captain Spaulding wrote:
I support Chambliss for Senate in 2010 because I
like to back a winner.
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
The entire bunch in Washington is out of touch with the real world. Just a matter of time before Iran or some other muslim will hit the Capital with a drone.
Look

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

This thread is a waste of time.
now

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The Presidents Whitehouse did the deal, a deal they have been working on for a long time in secret. While the tea baggers continued to do harm to this nations pushing their whacko agenda with little or no understanding of how the world works.

A long time in secret?
How did you find that out dummy??

Wow!! As the world works by ugly eve.
Please spare us "As the world Turns" soap opera by the Eve of Uglies.

now

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Look wrote:

Good point. I'll take a hiatus.

and let the libroids kill and feed off each other. After all, they gotta feed off others, it's their duty as libroids.
Which

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

now wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. I'll take a hiatus.
and let the libroids kill and feed off each other. After all, they gotta feed off others, it's their duty as libroids.
You dumb shit this is for the Democratic Party and Michelle Nunn's run for the Senate.
Where oh Where

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

I can't believe this site is still going strong.
TOAD Armstrong

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

I wack off with my feet while looking at my fat naked wife with an apple in her mouth
Howdie Doodie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

That there is funny
the truth

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

comshau 30711 wrote:
<quoted text>liberals celebrate reducing sanctions on a Country that lynches gays, mistreets women and wants to wipe out jews while at the same time boycotts Chick Filet. Amazing
First I happen to like Chick Filet and eat there when in Clayton.

Americans celebrate what appears to be a road to finally making Iran abandon their nuclear bomb agenda. Most think any shot at that would be a good thing. But tea baggers want more of the "lets go kick some ass" agenda. Done and done to death, the only result being lots of dead American's and an empty treasury. On yea, the military industrial complex and its minions just get richer.

Please explain why what happens to gays & women in a country far far away concerns you. All you want to do with them in our country is put them in what you think is their "place", being without rights and taking away a woman's right to do what she wants with her own body. You think you are king of the world don't you!!! Now that's a real belly laugh, LOL!!
the truth

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

now wrote:
<quoted text>
A long time in secret?
How did you find that out dummy??
Wow!! As the world works by ugly eve.
Please spare us "As the world Turns" soap opera by the Eve of Uglies.
Turn off the friggin conservative talk with programing just to make nuts like you feel smart. Its on the real news, something you should try for a change of pace, they call them facts, not opinion, read the fine print then think for yourself.
comshau 30711

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
First I happen to like Chick Filet and eat there when in Clayton.
Americans celebrate what appears to be a road to finally making Iran abandon their nuclear bomb agenda. Most think any shot at that would be a good thing. But tea baggers want more of the "lets go kick some ass" agenda. Done and done to death, the only result being lots of dead American's and an empty treasury. On yea, the military industrial complex and its minions just get richer.
Please explain why what happens to gays & women in a country far far away concerns you. All you want to do with them in our country is put them in what you think is their "place", being without rights and taking away a woman's right to do what she wants with her own body. You think you are king of the world don't you!!! Now that's a real belly laugh, LOL!!
Please tell me what part of what I said is not true! Your barking up the wrong tree with your rubbish talk about how I want to put gays in their place. I don't believe in descrimnation on any level and care not to control a woman's body. I just find it ironic that the very protectors of gay rights does not want to extend those same rights to Iran and will deal with the devil. Iran has no intentions of giving up their goals of enrichment. They will only have verified what they want verified. They have been planing this event for sometime and are ready to apease in order to add to the coffers a few billion. They are giving up nothing. Go ahead and be like most liberals and soak up the falsehoods of a despot nation as the truth. Going to war with them is not the answer either but I do believe the sanctions were hurting their coffers and given enough time they may have capitulated. Since the coffers are being replinished I don't know. So continue on with conservatives want to hold women back, they want to put gays in their "place", they want dirty air and water, they are racist and on and on. The same old tired liberal rubbish to try to deamonize those that don't have "progressive" beliefs.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
If the original intent is sacrosanct, then why provide a method for change.
I never said the "original intent" was sacrosanct if you are taking about the Constitution in toto. You might wish to remember the Bill of Rights were proposed virtually immediately after the Constitution was ratified. Of course there needs to be a method to change the Constitution when necessary (term limits anyone), my point was that the change to popular election of Senators was arguably a bad decision. You might try being a little less quick to take the shallow interpretation.
just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure this too will be proved malarky as was obamacare.
It;s always somebody else's fault, when the accurate assessment is that obama and his crew are either completely incompetent or liars of the highest degree.
just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Look wrote:
You are 100% correct.
just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Let me get this straight. obamacare depends on the young folks, who experts say don't really need a lot of insurance, to buy into the plans in order to subsidize those who are older and naturally use more insurance. Then the same group that is needed to fund the overall scheme (18-30 age group) will generally be able to tag along on their parents policy (75% of said age group) and the folks policy will be subsidized. There is something wrong with this equation.
Of course in time when obama will have to alter the plan as he does now at will
the first thing to go will be the subsidies, then the kiddies will have to buy insurance that they don't want and the government experts admit they don't really need. A great way for the young folks to get a good start in life by taking money out their pockets by government fiat that they might otherwise use for all of those frivilous things; groceries, rent, etc. When the young have had enough, where will they look for a way to lower their costs? Get rid of those in the insurance group that cost the most to maintain?
The progressive way is more discontent, more death and more misery.
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

"Somebody has to make sure the middle east doesn't explode." Well, one thing we know, Obama & Kerry aren't "somebody."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25136...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Athens News Video

•••
Athens Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Athens Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••