Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32323 Nov 26, 2013
Poop wrote:
This site is a worthless !
Your comprehension is probably on par with your writing skill.
the truth

Dawsonville, GA

#32324 Nov 26, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Psssst.
Your ignorance is showing. Ever been personally responsible for a payroll? Ever had to make a decision where others are affected? Ever tried to run a business? While Aggie and I may not be personally acquainted, we are acquainted here and we share some common sense views.
So rather than attack the messenger give offering a view a try instead.
I have done and still do run a business on a daily basis. I pay for my insurance and my employees.
I believe that every American should have the opportunity to have quality affordable health insurance. This view is not driven by my belief that we owe anybody anything. But fact is with health care if they don't have insurance they get treatment and people with insurance foots the bill, they need to pay something.
I believe that we all should get quality healthcare, not healthcare driven by the need for profits or what some for profit insurance company wants you to have because it profitable. The hospitals with the best health care are the hospitals that have doctors on salary, taking out the pure profit motive.
I believe a woman has the right to do with her own body what she chooses. I am free to disagree with her reasons and probably do, but it's not my body and not my decision.
I believe if a gay person wants the same privileges and rights that marriage under law guarantees they should get a lawful marriage. They should be able to get a legal binding marriage, but not a religious one unless the church they attend agrees, that's a moral matter.

My view is that tea baggers live in a world they have created for themselves and just don't have a clue when the real world rears its ugly head.
You believe we have the best health care in the world, not so, nowhere close to being true for most citizens.
You believe that a for profit corporation with stockholders really cares about your health care, not so. That one should be a no brainer after American corporations have shipped our jobs to 3rd world countries to increase profits for shareholders.
You believe that you, because of your religion should be able to tell others if they should have a baby or if a gay can get married, not so.
You believe that ownership of an AK47 is guaranteed by the constitution, not so.

And the most insane argument of all is that you believe that FNC, Beck and Rush are telling you the truth and everyone else has lied and continues to lie you, not so.

I also believe that you have the right to believe what you want, but no right to force any moral or religious views on others. Its not your job to screen entrants into heaven, that's God's and he needs no help.

I could continue but its like talking to the toilet, the job stinks and it gets you nowhere.
the truth

Dawsonville, GA

#32325 Nov 26, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
And let's bring back a perfect illustration of this administration's bias. While this administration is working to destroy this country's right to maintain strong borders and control the influx of illegal aliens, it appeals a district court's decision to grant asylum to a German family facing the loss of their children if they are sent back to Germany. What crime did they commit - they simply want to homeschool their children.
Repeat, the JUSTICE DEPT appealed the granting of asylum. So who wants to defend the Justice Dept's decision and explain it?
http://christiannews.net/2013/11/24/supreme-c...
We have fewer illegals in this country than when Bush was President. You pick and chose what to talk about and what to believe and completely ignore the big picture. These are ALL big pictures issues, but FNC and most strictly conservative outlets are not into the big picture at all, not good for ratings. They are like auto feeders at the chicken farm, they just give you what you like, and want they want you to have. No more, makes you and the chickens happy.

Since: Dec 11

Dalton, GA

#32326 Nov 26, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
We have fewer illegals in this country than when Bush was President. You pick and chose what to talk about and what to believe and completely ignore the big picture. These are ALL big pictures issues, but FNC and most strictly conservative outlets are not into the big picture at all, not good for ratings. They are like auto feeders at theegals chicken farm, they just give you what you like, and want they want you to have. No more, makes you and the chickens happy.
Wow you are amazing. You have counted the illegals in this country. Please by all means let us know the nimber. That is something that I have wanted to know for a long time. Not only can you tell us what we believe but you also have a handle on the number of illegals. Funny ICE can't seem to find them!
Funny Dude

Blairsville, GA

#32327 Nov 26, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I have done and still do run a business on a daily basis. I pay for my insurance and my employees.
I believe that every American should have the opportunity to have quality affordable health insurance. This view is not driven by my belief that we owe anybody anything. But fact is with health care if they don't have insurance they get treatment and people with insurance foots the bill, they need to pay something.
I believe that we all should get quality healthcare, not healthcare driven by the need for profits or what some for profit insurance company wants you to have because it profitable. The hospitals with the best health care are the hospitals that have doctors on salary, taking out the pure profit motive.
I believe a woman has the right to do with her own body what she chooses. I am free to disagree with her reasons and probably do, but it's not my body and not my decision.
I believe if a gay person wants the same privileges and rights that marriage under law guarantees they should get a lawful marriage. They should be able to get a legal binding marriage, but not a religious one unless the church they attend agrees, that's a moral matter.
My view is that tea baggers live in a world they have created for themselves and just don't have a clue when the real world rears its ugly head.
You believe we have the best health care in the world, not so, nowhere close to being true for most citizens.
You believe that a for profit corporation with stockholders really cares about your health care, not so. That one should be a no brainer after American corporations have shipped our jobs to 3rd world countries to increase profits for shareholders.
You believe that you, because of your religion should be able to tell others if they should have a baby or if a gay can get married, not so.
You believe that ownership of an AK47 is guaranteed by the constitution, not so.
And the most insane argument of all is that you believe that FNC, Beck and Rush are telling you the truth and everyone else has lied and continues to lie you, not so.
I also believe that you have the right to believe what you want, but no right to force any moral or religious views on others. Its not your job to screen entrants into heaven, that's God's and he needs no help.
I could continue but its like talking to the toilet, the job stinks and it gets you nowhere.
+1 excellent post
the truth

Dawsonville, GA

#32329 Nov 26, 2013
comshau 30711 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you are amazing. You have counted the illegals in this country. Please by all means let us know the nimber. That is something that I have wanted to know for a long time. Not only can you tell us what we believe but you also have a handle on the number of illegals. Funny ICE can't seem to find them!
Just to prove the point, its number not nimber. The day you know anything will be a special day that will never happen. Go crawl back into the hell of ignorance that is your life. I have no time or patience for complete idiots that live to make idiotic statement, that's you a complete idiot.

Location hidden

#32330 Nov 26, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
ur wrong on so many things, my name should be laughing at u bcuz ur such a dumba$$.

Location hidden

#32331 Nov 26, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
We have fewer illegals in this country than when Bush was President. You pick and chose what to talk about and what to believe and completely ignore the big picture. These are ALL big pictures issues, but FNC and most strictly conservative outlets are not into the big picture at all, not good for ratings. They are like auto feeders at the chicken farm, they just give you what you like, and want they want you to have. No more, makes you and the chickens happy.
wrong again dumbturd.so laughing at u.

Location hidden

#32332 Nov 26, 2013
comshau 30711 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you are amazing. You have counted the illegals in this country. Please by all means let us know the nimber. That is something that I have wanted to know for a long time. Not only can you tell us what we believe but you also have a handle on the number of illegals. Funny ICE can't seem to find them!
maybe they left bcuz the bamaconomy is so bad many of the illegals have left.
comshau 30711

Dalton, GA

#32334 Nov 26, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to prove the point, its number not nimber. The day you know anything will be a special day that will never happen. Go crawl back into the hell of ignorance that is your life. I have no time or patience for complete idiots that live to make idiotic statement, that's you a complete idiot.
If I ever have a hero it will be you. Your kindness, your insight, your ability to count people and just your overall knowledge leaves me in a state of disbelief. I am so sorry for the misspelled word. I understand as a perfectionist that you are a misspelled word is beyond forgiveness. Please I would still like to know the number of illegals in our Country. Someone with your vast knowledge should be able to furnish an exact NIMBER!
now

Buford, GA

#32335 Nov 27, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
In a "nut" shell, just for you. Almost everything you say is rubbish, about gays, about women's personal rights and about the environment, all rubbish. The actions of tea baggers is the only true measure of what you think. And your actions against gay rights, women's rights to decide what they do with their body and protecting the environment are facts of record you can't bullshit away. Its not a topic of discursion, its a fact.
On one thing we agree, the sanctions on Iran did hurt, that's the reason they are coming to the table. NOBODY including Obama or the rest of the world leaders who are a partners in this agreement trusts them. But its one hell of a long way toward getting what world leaders want and includes on site inspections. Thankfully tea baggers are not in any position to influence world leaders. All the discussion to the contrary comes from conservative talk eager for another ratings boost like the one they got when the tea baggers held the country hostage. Even leaders in Israel are on both sides of the issue, they are always ready for a fight. Of course that means we will pay the bills for them like we always do, but that's another topic.

Go on hiatus for a couple of days and ugly eve raises his head.....Since your such a good speller, tell us the definition of "discursion." Yep, when ugly eve has a brain fart, the world laughs........and the tea baggers say "whoop to do."

Also noticed Oh my keeps getting put down by Aggie.....dummies never learn....I really think he has a compulsion for being abused, must relate back to his sexual perversions.......

now

Buford, GA

#32337 Nov 27, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>

A dummy that keeps calling for looking at the big pictures, but does not describe what his big pictures are, just maybe ugly eve has an answer about all these big picture issues..........like how to care for Bo, or how to present Obama in a favorable light, or just maybe how the debt Obama has created is gonna be paid off.....

Ugly eve and his big picture issues so far are just little itty bitty complaints about the tea baggers.......I bet he was kicked out of the tea party and is seeking revenge....
now

Buford, GA

#32338 Nov 27, 2013
comshau 30711 wrote:
<quoted text>If I ever have a hero it will be you. Your kindness, your insight, your ability to count people and just your overall knowledge leaves me in a state of disbelief. I am so sorry for the misspelled word. I understand as a perfectionist that you are a misspelled word is beyond forgiveness. Please I would still like to know the number of illegals in our Country. Someone with your vast knowledge should be able to furnish an exact NIMBER!

Don't forget he has some big picture issues, but deals only in itty bitty little issues like the tea baggers........and his prowess in running a business, doesn't say if it's a big business or a small business......I suspect it's probably run out of his trailer and has something to do with skinning animals.....

now

Buford, GA

#32339 Nov 27, 2013
Talking about big issues or small issues, the Supremes can always be relied upon to give their 2 cents worth.....whether right or wrong, the Supremes demand their 2 cents worth be honored.....of course they expect others to abide by some of their silly decisions..........pay attention Ugly Eve, maybe you can find a big picture issue here.........

"Supreme Court Will Take Up New Health Law Dispute"

"The court will consider two cases. One involves Hobby Lobby Inc., an Oklahoma City-based arts and crafts chain with 13,000 full-time employees. Hobby Lobby won in the lower courts.

The other case is an appeal from Conestoga Wood Specialties Corp., a Pennsylvania company that employs 950 people in making wood cabinets. Lower courts rejected the company's claims."

So the Supremes take one winner and one loser and will decide if they can produce a Solomon decision.....

Ha-most likely they will produce another lengthy mumbo jumbo discourse of legalese..........

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

now

Buford, GA

#32340 Nov 27, 2013

Wow-obamacare....uh excuse me, Obama now calls it ACA, will increase health coverage for roughly 20 million folks, says Obama.......

But-but-but...."Almost 80 million people with employer health plans could find their coverage canceled because they are not compliant with ObamaCare, several experts predicted."

Now that is what I call "killing the golden goose" in order to claim a legacy......

Obama, the creator of confusion, a bad economy, huge national debt, a deflated Diplomacy Corps, an usurper of the Constitution, a gay rightist, a proponent of killing babies, and a friend of the muslim brotherhood.....

Yep, the above definition will be in the dictionary under the word "Obamanese."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/26/ev...

now

Buford, GA

#32341 Nov 27, 2013

And lastly, for the libroids who consider big issues a small issue..........or versa vice.......

"Twenty-seven animals involved in making the first movie of the "Hobbit" trilogy died, it said, also listing incidents where a chipmunk was squashed, a husky dog was punched, and fish died in making "Pirates of the Caribbean"."

News flash--Obama is considering free healthcare for animals....rich animals to pay for poor animal care.......Ugly eve will love this, as he can make health claims on those animals he skins.....

http://news.yahoo.com/animal-rights-group-acc...

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#32342 Nov 27, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Well, here's a little more "original intent" encapsulated in the Bill of Rights - limitations on the power of the federal government in order to protect the rights of the individual first and the states second. And one of the basics that you are missing is that it is not the majority that needs the protections the Constitution protects - it is the minority. That is why the Left is so intent on "fundamentally transforming" this country and deep sixing the Constitution.
Nope, didn't miss that at all, just pointing out that a method to change the Constitution was built into the Constitution, and to change the Constitution takes the agreement of a majority of the people who represent the electorate.

Well, there's been quite a few fundamental transformation throughout the country's history and I would venture a guess that liberals were at the fore front of most of them while conservatives were trying to maintain the status quo. In fact, I would venture a guess that those who want to maintain the status quo have always been prone to the hyperbole of declaring any change to be catastrophic.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#32343 Nov 27, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Regrettably common sense is not in high demand from those on the Left so they resort to that time honored tactic of character assassination. Doesn't bolster their argument, but it makes them think they have won the round. What they never seem to realize is that every time they yell "racist" or "bigot" or "greedy" or "selfish" etc, etc we just sit here and see them waving that little white flag.
Kinda like when righties holler "clueless" or "uneducated" or "idiot" or "dummy" or "pervert" or "commie" or "socialist" or "democrap" or "progressive"....
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#32344 Nov 27, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/blairsville-ga/T2SSBLTA3OGD9 9SCL/post32321
And let's bring back a perfect illustration of this administration's bias. While this administration is working to destroy this country's right to maintain strong borders and control the influx of illegal aliens...
Yep, it's work day and night, night and day...

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/...
AP: "The U.S.-Mexico Border Is More Fortified Now Than It Was Even Five Years Ago." A June 23, 2010, Associated Press article noted: "You wouldn't know it from the public debate, but the U.S.-Mexico border is more fortified now than it was even five years ago. Far more agents patrol it, more fences, barriers and technology protect it and taxpayers are spending billions more to reinforce it."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/08/13/us-...
Obama Signed $600 Million Border Security Bill For More Border Patrol Agents And Customs Inspectors. On August 13, 2010, Obama signed a $600 million border security bill to "fund some 1,500 new border patrol agents, customs inspectors and other law enforcement officials along the border, as well as two more unmanned aerial 'drones' to monitor border activities."

http://www.ice.gov/doclib/about/offices/ero/p...
Deportations Have Increased Under Obama. According to data from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), nearly 100,000 more people were deported by ICE in both 2009 and 2010 than in 2007.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
..The Senate's language suggests that the government has held back from devoting money, equipment and personnel to border security. In fact, even though the 2007 immigration bill ultimately failed, we've nevertheless hit nearly all of the targets that it established for increased border security—except for achieving absolute "operational control" of the border and mandatory detention of all border-crossers who've been apprehended.

The 2007 bill sought to increase the number of Border Patrol agents to 20,000; in FY 2011, we hit 21,444 agents.

The 2007 bill proposed to erect 300 miles of vehicle barriers, 370 miles of fencing, 105 radar and camera towers, and four drones; by 2012, we completed 651 miles of vehicle fencing—including 352 miles of pedestrian fencing and 299 vehicle barriers—300 towers, and nine drones, according to Customs and Border Patrol.

The 2007 bill asked for the resources for Immigration and Customs Enforcement to detain up to 31,500 people per day; ICE now has funding to detain up to 34,000 individuals at any time, per FY 2012 appropriations.

Finally, the 2007 bill also called for what's known as "operational control" of the entire border, which the 2006 Secure Fence Act defined as "the prevention of all unlawful entries into the United States, including entries by terrorists, other unlawful aliens, instruments of terrorism, narcotics, and other contraband."
Experts generally agree that "absolute" control of the border is practically impossible, so DHS has instead defined "effective" operational control as "the ability to detect, respond, and interdict illegal activity at the border or after entry into the United States," as a Congressional Research Service report explains. By that definition, the government had 57 percent of the southern border under "effective control," up from 31 percent in 2007, due to the new border security measures that were implemented since then.(The 2007 bill also called for mandatory federal implementation of workplace immigration enforcement measures like E-Verify; these have only been put into effect by certain states.)
now

Dahlonega, GA

#32345 Nov 27, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like when righties holler "clueless" or "uneducated" or "idiot" or "dummy" or "pervert" or "commie" or "socialist" or "democrap" or "progressive"....

The laughing man is playing straight today..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House for sale! 450 Millstone Circle, Athens, ... Jul 10 Guest 2
Michelle Hampton aka Michelle Veal aka Heather ... Jul 5 Roxgotnumber7 4
Snapchat slutty uga girls Jun 30 Pigcorkio 4
News Athens man nearly hit police car and fled Jun '16 DisgruntledAthens... 1
Precision Tune auto-Business from HELL!!! (Nov '14) May '16 greg 2
unfair non unified government of athens clarke ... May '16 wjabbe 5
Local News, Talk, and Entertainment Podcast for... May '16 athenspodcastprod... 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages