Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#32239 Nov 23, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
(CNN)-- New Yorkers have two ways of looking at a problem. You can ask, "What went wrong, and who do we blame?" or you can roll up your sleeves and ask, "What went wrong, and how do we fix it?"
If anyone in America had any question about which question congressional Republicans would ask, we now have an answer: House Republicans engineered a 17-page playbook detailing how to sabotage and repeal the Affordable Care Act so they can score political points. In this lengthy manual, however, Republicans didn't offer a single idea for solutions, for helping constituents enroll in health care or understand their benefits. Rather, the entire handbook is a tactical guide to tearing down the law.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/opinion/israel-...
Sounds about right, typical no-solution Republican hate and obstructionism.
IT's bad law, period. It needs to go away, by whatever means and tactics necessary.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32240 Nov 23, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>Poof huh? "people were forced to NO LONGER be slaveholders". I just hope that you do not mean to imply that was a bad thing. Second, the "viability of premature infants keeps increasing"- Dr. Aggie, please, just what do you base this on? It is widely accepted by the medical profession that nearly all "premies" are destined for serious, lifelong medical problems.
Where did u get ur medical training? u must be like the other southern GA dumturd Dr. Doobie Bros. We'll call u Dr. Dumbturd!

Location hidden

#32241 Nov 23, 2013
oh great, dufus dave has invaded this thread. There goes the neighborhood!

Location hidden

#32242 Nov 23, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
oh great, dufus dave has invaded this thread. There goes the neighborhood!
He'll go wherever it takes to defend his man.
now

Buford, GA

#32243 Nov 23, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
People afflicted with this kind of irrational, hate-driven thinking cannot be reasoned with, are patently dishonest and should be disregarded and viewed with disdain.
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh trust me, they are!
Preamble to ObamaFootball…………………………built upon distain……
The Obama team fielded 1 football team, and although shooting was the only compulsory sport, non-football players were looked upon with great distain. Most of the original valets of Obama had left the White House by December, 2012, and were either bound for Wall Street or a career in gubmint lobbying. The game had to be played in Atlanta as libroid ground (which had to double up as Washington Redskins) was frozen solid by their Redskins name. The wet conditions were very much in favor of conservatives, as despite the fact that the Libroids were taller and heavier, they could not keep their feet in the mud and could not handle a wet ball…..
And so, with 10 minutes left in the game, to be played in 2014, we see where the great distain of the public has landed the Obama team in a downward spiral. With many of its players defecting to the other side, Coach Obama has called upon his wife to take to the field and scout our new players in hopes of finding some libroids who can handle a wet ball and have feet that can keep them upright in the muddy spots….
Pray tell Michele may find some here on topix who can contribute, as so far they have shown an affinity for fumbling the ball continually ……..…….
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#32244 Nov 23, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Oh, the word games are played all right and played by the Left. It is why you are so in love with the term "fetus", it is used to avoid the image of the baby helpless in the womb as it is murdered.
And I would say the equivalency is undeniable. You deny the personhood of the baby and thus justify a woman's right to kill the baby. Slave holders denied the equal personhood of slaves - they were savages, they were mentally inferior, they were little better than animals, they were like little children who needed to be directed, etc., etc. Thus could they continue to justify the institution.
Well, take your show on the road and see how it plays.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#32245 Nov 23, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And all these are actions taken that further diluted the intent of the founders in differentiating between the functions of the House and the Senate. The House would function by pure majority rule, the Senate was intended to be a more deliberate body and the rules were established accordingly.
You on the Left are always so quick to scream (falsely) about the Right attempting to suppress the vote. Well that is exactly what the Democrat Senate has done, they have completely suppressed the vote of the Republican senators and left the people who elected them with virtually no voice on executive and judicial nominees - which is truly reprehensible since ONLY the Senate has that function.
Oh wait, the Senate can make their rules at the start of each session.

Oh wait, the Founders never envisioned direct elections Senators, but the Founders did provide the means to change the Constitution.

Oh wait, do Senators ONLY represent the people who elect them, or do the represent ALL the people in their state.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#32246 Nov 23, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, are you implying I am lying about what happened to my daughter?
Take it anyway you like, but the fact remains that you weren't present when the event occurred and your bias is well known.
the truth

Dawsonville, GA

#32247 Nov 23, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you just keep showing your own bigotry and hatred. It's obvious and makes your opinions irrelevant to the situation.
I despise Obama because his POLICIES are detrimental to the country and the lies that come out of this White House are an embarrassment to the country. The evidence is out there for all to see who are willing to take the ideological blinders off.
The Obama Whitehouse and other world leaders are getting close to a deal with Iran to shutter their nuclear testing. I know you Tea baggers just hate that the guy has again done what no one else has been able to do. The health care bill, BinLaden and now Iran. But its not over till its over, you can try to stop this progress just like the rest, you can even shut down government again.

Its old news but your morons keep talking about lies from the Whitehouse. That's nothing new, I can't think of one that hasn't had this same issue. Bush started TWO wars with lies that broke the country and killed thousands, remember,you so want to forget. I can't, every time I think of my son who has spent half his life in Iraq or Afghanistan and think of what that has done to his mind, I want to puke.

Location hidden

#32248 Nov 23, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait, the Senate can make their rules at the start of each session.
Oh wait, the Founders never envisioned direct elections Senators, but the Founders did provide the means to change the Constitution.
Oh wait, do Senators ONLY represent the people who elect them, or do the represent ALL the people in their state.
They represent their political party, no more, no less.

Location hidden

#32249 Nov 23, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, take your show on the road and see how it plays.
Was there a refutation buried somewhere in there - no, didn't think so.

Location hidden

#32250 Nov 23, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama Whitehouse and other world leaders are getting close to a deal with Iran to shutter their nuclear testing. I know you Tea baggers just hate that the guy has again done what no one else has been able to do. The health care bill, BinLaden and now Iran. But its not over till its over, you can try to stop this progress just like the rest, you can even shut down government again.
Its old news but your morons keep talking about lies from the Whitehouse. That's nothing new, I can't think of one that hasn't had this same issue. Bush started TWO wars with lies that broke the country and killed thousands, remember,you so want to forget. I can't, every time I think of my son who has spent half his life in Iraq or Afghanistan and think of what that has done to his mind, I want to puke.
A president desperate to change the subject and a secretary of state desperate to make a name for himself are reportedly on the verge of an “interim” nuclear agreement with Iran. France called it a “sucker’s deal.” France was being charitable.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/charle...
now

Buford, GA

#32251 Nov 23, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>

How soon we forget.....we forge the minds of our children.....as his father, your son had two strikes against him from birth.........

A dumb mind continues in the minds of their children.....dont blame others for your short comings.......

Location hidden

#32252 Nov 23, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one more change that arguably shouldn't have been made. The House gives the people their voice, state legislature selection of Senators gave the states as an entity their individual voices with the Senators accountable to the state legislative body to look out for the state's best interests before party interests. All part of the Founder's intent to hold the Federal govt accountable to the individual states as well as to the people and to try and prevent too much centralized government.

Location hidden

#32253 Nov 23, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
They represent their political party, no more, no less.
Yep.

Location hidden

#32254 Nov 23, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it anyway you like, but the fact remains that you weren't present when the event occurred and your bias is well known.
You really are an idiot.

Location hidden

#32255 Nov 23, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an idiot.
Yep.
Scott

Jefferson, GA

#32256 Nov 23, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
The irrationality of Obama haters.
A little girl in Elyria, Ohio fell off of her bicycle and scraped her knee. IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT!
The DJIA and S&P 500 indexes have risen dramatically over the past 4+ years. OBAMA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!
A man robbed a bank in Duluth, Minnesota. IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT!
GM and Chrysler were on the brink of extinction; now they are healthy and profitable. OBAMA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!
A house burned to the ground in Twin Falls, Idaho. IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT!
Saddam Hussein has been eliminated. OBAMA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!
The government was shut down. IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT!
The government shutdown was ended. OBAMA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!
Gas prices rose last week. IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT!
Gas prices declined this week. OBAMA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!
The American diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya was attacked. IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT!
Muammar Gaddafi has been removed from power in Libya. OBAMA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!
I could go on and on pointing out these kinds of contradictory claims, but it would be overkill.
People afflicted with this kind of irrational, hate-driven thinking cannot be reasoned with, are patently dishonest and should be disregarded and viewed with disdain.
"A little girl in Elyria, Ohio fell off of her bicycle and scraped her knee. IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT!"

I saw this little girl on the news. She was riding her bike in front of her parent's house on a nice, sunny, day. All of a sudden, and without warning, Obama jumped out in front of her, from behind a bush. He yelled to her, "If you like your bicycle, you can keep it, PERIOD!" With that, the startled little girl lost her balance and fell to the pavement, scraping her knee. Her parents took her to the emergency room for treatment only to find out their insurance had recently been canceled. Sad story,

BTW, Obama did not have anything to do with the demise of Saddam Hussein. You must mean, Osama Bin Laden. It's hard to keep all those people's names straight.
now

Buford, GA

#32257 Nov 23, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an idiot.

You've got a very bright bulb in comparison to your antagonist.....
...Keep on a shining..........Light up the world........turn over the rocks..........find the snakes..........
etc......etc.......etc........

If you see any worthy foot ballers from any of these libroids..........send Michele a tweet-tweet..........she's looking for a few good girly boys..........

now

Buford, GA

#32258 Nov 23, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
"A little girl in Elyria, Ohio fell off of her bicycle and scraped her knee. IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT!"
I saw this little girl on the news. She was riding her bike in front of her parent's house on a nice, sunny, day. All of a sudden, and without warning, Obama jumped out in front of her, from behind a bush. He yelled to her, "If you like your bicycle, you can keep it, PERIOD!" With that, the startled little girl lost her balance and fell to the pavement, scraping her knee. Her parents took her to the emergency room for treatment only to find out their insurance had recently been canceled. Sad story,
BTW, Obama did not have anything to do with the demise of Saddam Hussein. You must mean, Osama Bin Laden. It's hard to keep all those people's names straight.

Well you know, when one is a racist, one cant tell the difference between names or looks.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Offer me solutions Aug '17 Anonymous 1
Nightmares (Mar '17) Aug '17 Earthflower 2
Talk Aug '17 SRK_90194 1
Face riding Aug '17 Yup 1
Moving to Athens (Mar '06) Aug '17 Atillah 11
News Man flees from Oconee police during traffic stop (Jan '16) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 4
Dos any one know where kara mo (Nov '16) Jun '17 Papa john 2

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages