Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#31609 Nov 16, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how the Left presumes to know SO MUCH about those who disagree with them. It can't POSSIBLY be that perhaps the person that doesn't agree with them knows more about the subject than they do or might possibly have more experience with a situation than they do....
Truer words have not been posted in this thread.

It's been suggested to certain of the clueless and uneducated that they post on topics they know something about, but, quite often, to no avail...

Jus' sayin'

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#31610 Nov 16, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
True, Bernanke has been dumping artificial dollars to the tune of nearly 1 trillion a year for the last 2 years upon the taxpayers. The debt burden is so huge it may never be paid back, under any circumstances.....
Our children, grand children, and all future generations are the ones who will have to deal with this. Even we may not escape it...
+1

The amount of "unfunded" liabilities has been estimated in the range of $80 trillion (with a "T") or more. People that want to increase government programs and spending don't comprehend what that means, particularly when they contribute nothing or next to nothing in taxes to "apply" against it.
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31611 Nov 16, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
The amount of "unfunded" liabilities has been estimated in the range of $80 trillion (with a "T") or more. People that want to increase government programs and spending don't comprehend what that means, particularly when they contribute nothing or next to nothing in taxes to "apply" against it.

And thar includes ugly eve, he ain't one of the young smart ones he knows.
silver foxx

Ford City, PA

#31612 Nov 16, 2013
Oprah made hundreds & hundreds of millions of dollars thanks to a predominately white female audience, 80% of Oprah viewers were white. Nobody cares about Oprah, anymore, so she throws down the race card. She race baits as bad as Sharpton, her Rev. Wright & Obama, appalling.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/oprah-wi...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jamine Arus

Dawsonville, GA

#31613 Nov 16, 2013
the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize the U.S. is in better standing with world leaders today than when Bush was President, don't you. What "world leader" has made fun of or laughed at him, source and quote please. Don't show your ignorance with another funny quote from yourself, tell us where you get this information, Beck & Rush don't count for obvious reasons.
(That obvious reason is neither deals in truths, that won't sell advertising on their radio programs)
I wasn't going to ask but I can't resist. Why do you feel superior to other races and nationalities, for that matter anyone who doesn't agree with you. That fact shines threw with every putdown you try to make and I would really like to know how you got this way so I can make sure my grandson doesn't turn our like you.
I am going back to work so I can help fund your SSI and Medicare.
Ha Ha You funny man too. Obama not fit to lead herd of goats.

www.goatnews.com
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#31614 Nov 16, 2013
Some more well trained and highly responsible people.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/14/gun-...
OMTE

Byron, GA

#31615 Nov 16, 2013
Food for Thought: I wonder how many people have heard of Abby Johnson...? Abby Johnson used to work for Planned Parenthood... She was even named "Employee of the Year" in 2008... In 2009 she resigned... When she watched in horror, a baby being murdered by abortion via ultrasound... She now works for a pro-life organization called, Life Action... They do sting operations on Planned Parenthood clinics...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_Johnson_ (activist)
There are twenty-two states that have now passed laws requiring abortionists(baby murderers), to show women ultrasound images, before they are able to murder their ALIVE baby... These are images that have been proven to save baby's lives, as 70 to 90 percent of women that see these images of their baby, don't go through with the murder... If you want to help make it law, that baby murderers be forced to see the life they are killing, before they kill it.... These people can help...
http://prolifealliance.com/
End abortion on demand Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Byron, GA

#31616 Nov 16, 2013
Here's Abby's website... And she wrote a book "unPLANNED".. Check it out...
http://www.abbyjohnson.org/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#31617 Nov 16, 2013
Here's an article on the BBC site where the author talks about daily living in Beijing and how it's pollution affects their daily lives.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-china-blog-24...

Here's an article that also discusses Beijing's pollution from a different perspective, and looks for the root cause, which turns out to be largely unregulated industry.

http://www.wri.org/blog/beijings-air-pollutio...

It appears that when deregulated industry exists pollution can get so bed in a city that you have to monitor your childrens time outdoors very carefully.

Who is it again that constantly wants to abolish the EPA and eliminate regulations on business? Who is it that gets most of their funding from Big Coal? Who is it that would happily let America experience problems lke Beijing is having where children can't even go outside? Who is it that keeps introducing legislation that benefits the coal industry, so much so that you would ALMOST think they were being bribed by it?

Oh yea! Republicans. Business before people, money before common sense.

Republicans don't want children to play outside.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#31618 Nov 16, 2013
Interesting how the liberals love to change the subject. Obamacare has been front and center for WEEKS now and still, the libroids TRY to divert. rotfl

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31619 Nov 16, 2013

Libroids don't want fetuses living outside the mothers body...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#31620 Nov 16, 2013
Synergy wrote:
Interesting how the liberals love to change the subject. Obamacare has been front and center for WEEKS now and still, the libroids TRY to divert. rotfl
Multi-tasking is too difficult for right-wing-whackos?

Sometimes I forget we need to make special allowances and slow down for those "special" folks out there.
OMTE

Byron, GA

#31621 Nov 16, 2013
Obamacare funds abortions...
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/11/14/not-just-i...
Impeach Obama Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31622 Nov 16, 2013
Synergy wrote:

They can't stand that Obama says he screwed up and have put them on the spot to do the same. So they just ignore the obvious and hope it goes away or a miracle will occur. After all Obama is their miracle worker.

No one has told them Obamas miracle water has turned snake oil in the eyes of the dumb voting public.

Pelham, TN

#31623 Nov 16, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I should not have to pay, because of the poor choices made by others.
ROFLMAO - I have to pay for the poor choices made by Bush and Cheney in Iraq…..It's part of living in this country, happens all the time.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#31624 Nov 16, 2013
Libroids are always at the ready with an excuse for their failed tactics. It's so amusing. Their inability to face the abject failure of this so called president, who has made complete blathering fools of them, is to be pitied indeed!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jamine Arus

Dawsonville, GA

#31625 Nov 16, 2013
the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize the U.S. is in better standing with world leaders today than when Bush was President, don't you. What "world leader" has made fun of or laughed at him, source and quote please. Don't show your ignorance with another funny quote from yourself, tell us where you get this information, Beck & Rush don't count for obvious reasons.
(That obvious reason is neither deals in truths, that won't sell advertising on their radio programs)
I wasn't going to ask but I can't resist. Why do you feel superior to other races and nationalities, for that matter anyone who doesn't agree with you. That fact shines threw with every putdown you try to make and I would really like to know how you got this way so I can make sure my grandson doesn't turn our like you.
I am going back to work so I can help fund your SSI and Medicare.
How must you feel I am superior to your grandson? Surely as I am sitting on top of here your grandson is a fine boy for you. I do not feel any supioro to races of any. I like some white people too. Thank you for your question also.
the real truth

Dahlonega, GA

#31626 Nov 16, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the law that was "settled and a done deal"? The law that nobama now wants to change? In the name of the 2014 mid term campaigns?
Doing so within the law. Doing what everyone wants him to do to correct a misconception about the law. Actually doing what the conservatives also want, fixing the problem. ALL of what the Tea Party wing of the republican party has been doing for the last few years is for only one purpose, to get votes in conservative areas.You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.
Majority rules, get over it.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#31627 Nov 16, 2013
Synergy wrote:
Even after the EPA just caved in to big oil.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#31628 Nov 16, 2013
the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing so within the law. Doing what everyone wants him to do to correct a misconception about the law. Actually doing what the conservatives also want, fixing the problem. ALL of what the Tea Party wing of the republican party has been doing for the last few years is for only one purpose, to get votes in conservative areas.You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.
Majority rules, get over it.
Nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another UGA Student found DEAD...... Mon News Dawg 1
News Connor Byers - Music's Next Big Thing Apr 17 basketball232323 2
News Huge metal rooster found in forest following Ge... Apr 16 Christaliban 3
News 10-foot, 300-pound metal rooster goes missing i... Apr '15 wichita-rick 9
News Snowfall records in Athens Feb '15 From the frigid N... 1
Fire UGA Propagandist Tom Jackson Feb '15 Test 2
Andrew Clyde former Marine has guts to testify ... Feb '15 wjabbe 2
More from around the web

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE