Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#31588 Nov 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
A whole lot of people DON'T know what's good for them.
And that's how we got Obama for another 4 years.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31589 Nov 15, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's how we got Obama for another 4 years.
As opposed to what?

Romney who can't take care of a dog, who had a budget any 5-year old could tell you wouldn't work, who outright claimed he didn't care about 47% of America, wanted to kill medicaid, and lower taxes on the wealthiest while raising taxes on the middle-class through means he never did admit to? The guy who claimed Iran needed Syria to get to the sea? The guy whose supporters cheered the idea of uninsured people dying? The guy who thinks "number of boats" is the way to assess a modern Navy? The guy who's running mate Paul Ryan wanted to turn America into his vision of a utopian Ayn Rand's Galt's Gulch for the wealthy?

The guy who went to Europe and ticked off our strongest ally the minute he got there?

That's what you wish for? The only thing that could POSSIBLY have been worse is if I'm mistaken and what you're referring to is the McCain/Palin ticket.

Be thankful enough people did vote for Obama to keep him out of office. Be appreciative there are adults around to save you from yourself.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#31590 Nov 15, 2013
the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprised that you did not defend the indefensible, the Tea Party and Republicans in Congress.
Just more amazingly stupid comments, I didn't defend anyone. Just pointed out the similarities between the two.
You are an Obamabot of the highest order. Why would I even give your divel ANY serious consideration?.
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31591 Nov 16, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an Obamabot of the highest order. Why would I even give your divel ANY serious consideration?.

He feels(that hopey, changey, feely thing) he can impress you as he does the Butt.
It's easy to impress libroids; just say you voted for Obama, or you are gay, or say my money is your money, or I believe in evolution, or abortion is good for the soul and the country, or I vote democrat no matter what, or I'm dumb and you should be also, or I'm a union person, or the easy one, I'm from the northeast or a big city and we run this country.....

Jamine Arus

Dawsonville, GA

#31592 Nov 16, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to what?
Romney who can't take care of a dog, who had a budget any 5-year old could tell you wouldn't work, who outright claimed he didn't care about 47% of America, wanted to kill medicaid, and lower taxes on the wealthiest while raising taxes on the middle-class through means he never did admit to? The guy who claimed Iran needed Syria to get to the sea? The guy whose supporters cheered the idea of uninsured people dying? The guy who thinks "number of boats" is the way to assess a modern Navy? The guy who's running mate Paul Ryan wanted to turn America into his vision of a utopian Ayn Rand's Galt's Gulch for the wealthy?
The guy who went to Europe and ticked off our strongest ally the minute he got there?
That's what you wish for? The only thing that could POSSIBLY have been worse is if I'm mistaken and what you're referring to is the McCain/Palin ticket.
Be thankful enough people did vote for Obama to keep him out of office. Be appreciative there are adults around to save you from yourself.
You very funny man. You must ride your camel backwards. Ha Ha

Most peoples like to laugh at Obama BECASUE HE VERY FUNNY MAN TOO mOST LEADERS in other countries like to laugh at him and make fun of him all the time. ha ha ha

You have funny name and does that mean?
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31593 Nov 16, 2013

"Officials from the Philippines are blaming climate change for the ferocity of Typhoon Haiyan, and demanding that climate negotiators get serious in Warsaw… If wealthy nations don’t come through with significant funding, hopes of meaningful global climate cooperation could be doomed.

Translation: Western nations must attack their poor and middle class with higher energy prices and send money to poorer countries. But don’t worry, we aren’t going to let our nations build a middle class either. The poor are easier to manage by government experts."

http://joeforamerica.com/2013/11/philippines-...

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Drake Town, GA

#31595 Nov 16, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct with the first sentence, and as such has no impact on the value of the dollar.
However, a dollar is a dollar, and loses value every day. And my post was in response to the poster saying gold is useless(my paraphrase word.) When in fact any investment, whether the stock market, gold or any other exchangeable product of value, when held over time will beat out inflation every time. Just dont sell in a down slope.$100 in 1963 purchasing commodity power now requires appox $842 for the same purchasing commodity power..
Your last sentence is a jumble, whether pertaining to gold or stocks, in regards to valuation increase for each item...as an ounce of gold purchased in 1963 for $36 an ounce can be sold for a little less than the value of $1280 in 2013, while a dollar is still a dollar, and you cannot trade it in for 2 dollars. But folks might give you 90 cents for it if you offer to sell 1,000 or 10,000 of them.
The whole of my post was to show the devaluation of the dollar over time, while gold increased in value over time.
True, both gold(one ounce) and stocks(one share) prices reflect inflation, whereas one needs more dollars to keep with with inflation, and they dont increase in value if you hold them for any length of time...
They (dollars) don't increase in value at all when the presses printing them are working three shifts.

“Marble Man”

Drake Town, GA

#31596 Nov 16, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody in America is buying Snuggies and Sham-Wows. A lot of people in America watch Jersey Shore, listen to Glen Beck, drive Suburbans for no other purpose than to move a 120lb body, don't know who their representative is, and don't understand turn signals. A full 46% of Americans don't believe in evolution although there is no reasonable argument against the overwhelming evidence.
http://nypost.com/2013/10/08/us-adults-are-du...
A whole lot of people DON'T know what's good for them.
A whole lot more, DO.

Paul Broun 2014.
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31597 Nov 16, 2013

??????????
fixing the fix that was the fix from the beginning that got caught up in the mix from the fix....

Just hours after President Obama proposed a fix to an incredibly unpopular provision of Obamacare – the one that caused five million people to lose their health-care plans – comes word that the White House is already considering fixing that “fix.”

http://conservbyte.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp...

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/obama-now-scrambli...
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31598 Nov 16, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to what?

Maybe this can help you..........

http://conservbyte.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp...

now

Mount Airy, GA

#31599 Nov 16, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
They (dollars) don't increase in value at all when the presses printing them are working three shifts.

True, Bernanke has been dumping artificial dollars to the tune of nearly 1 trillion a year for the last 2 years upon the taxpayers. The debt burden is so huge it may never be paid back, under any circumstances.....

Our children, grand children, and all future generations are the ones who will have to deal with this. Even we may not escape it...

now

Mount Airy, GA

#31600 Nov 16, 2013

"Obamacare will cost U.S. taxpayers $2.6 trillion over the next 10 years."

"After Apology, Obama Vows to 'Push Back' Against Healthcare Critics"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

now

Mount Airy, GA

#31601 Nov 16, 2013

"Obama: I Must 'Win Back Credibility'"

Too late dummy........

A day late and 6 trillion short..........

“Marble Man”

Drake Town, GA

#31602 Nov 16, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
True, Bernanke has been dumping artificial dollars to the tune of nearly 1 trillion a year for the last 2 years upon the taxpayers. The debt burden is so huge it may never be paid back, under any circumstances.....
Our children, grand children, and all future generations are the ones who will have to deal with this. Even we may not escape it...
We will not escape it. Nobody will escape it. We will be hit with a "phased in" very large tax increase mostly against the middle class, as usual.
the real truth

Dahlonega, GA

#31603 Nov 16, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how the Left presumes to know SO MUCH about those who disagree with them. It can't POSSIBLY be that perhaps the person that doesn't agree with them knows more about the subject than they do or might possibly have more experience with a situation than they do. Oh, no - if one doesn't agree they must "lack diversity in their life" - that's a new one. You ideologues are SO predictable.
And here we go again, just who is deciding what constitutes those "minimum requirements". The Left just has to ignore that people made informed choices about what insurance was best for them. No, those poor benighted people just DON"T KNOW WHAT"S GOOD FOR THEM. Sometimes you people just make me sick.
The law of the land passed by Congress is what decides minimum requirements. Even you should know that.The people you speak of didn't make informed decisions, they just didn't know any better. We have a lot of what amounts to nothing more than crooks in business in this world. Selling someone a policy that covers a few doctors visits but is called an health insurance policy is no more than stealing. Like title pawns and credit card companies that lure in people with what the believe are easy loans. But in fact are nothing more than traps. First time they are late they are charged 30% interest or lose their car. I know some very smart young people who have been lured into traps like the ones above. All are legal, but that don't make them right. With health care those bad policies are being fixed, ONLY because the rest of the population has to pay for what these people can't. With title pawns and credit cards that's not the case, but neither is fair.
the real truth

Dahlonega, GA

#31604 Nov 16, 2013
now wrote:
"Obama: I Must 'Win Back Credibility'"
Too late dummy........
A day late and 6 trillion short..........
Ok dummy, this is the quote from the site

"Obamacare will cost U.S. taxpayers $2.6 trillion over the next 10 years"

The last sentence seemed like an afterthought since that was not the topic of the editorial comments being made. With NO source and NO proof or NO attempt to prove the statement.

This is the place you go to form your opinions!!!

No wonder you are what and who you are, damn shame but explains an awful lot, emphasis on awful.

“Marble Man”

Drake Town, GA

#31605 Nov 16, 2013
the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The law of the land passed by Congress is what decides minimum requirements. Even you should know that.The people you speak of didn't make informed decisions, they just didn't know any better. We have a lot of what amounts to nothing more than crooks in business in this world. Selling someone a policy that covers a few doctors visits but is called an health insurance policy is no more than stealing. Like title pawns and credit card companies that lure in people with what the believe are easy loans. But in fact are nothing more than traps. First time they are late they are charged 30% interest or lose their car. I know some very smart young people who have been lured into traps like the ones above. All are legal, but that don't make them right. With health care those bad policies are being fixed, ONLY because the rest of the population has to pay for what these people can't. With title pawns and credit cards that's not the case, but neither is fair.
Sorry, I should not have to pay, because of the poor choices made by others.

“Marble Man”

Drake Town, GA

#31606 Nov 16, 2013
the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the law that was "settled and a done deal"? The law that nobama now wants to change? In the name of the 2014 mid term campaigns?
the real truth

Dahlonega, GA

#31607 Nov 16, 2013
Jamine Arus wrote:
<quoted text>
You very funny man. You must ride your camel backwards. Ha Ha
Most peoples like to laugh at Obama BECASUE HE VERY FUNNY MAN TOO mOST LEADERS in other countries like to laugh at him and make fun of him all the time. ha ha ha
You have funny name and does that mean?
You do realize the U.S. is in better standing with world leaders today than when Bush was President, don't you. What "world leader" has made fun of or laughed at him, source and quote please. Don't show your ignorance with another funny quote from yourself, tell us where you get this information, Beck & Rush don't count for obvious reasons.
(That obvious reason is neither deals in truths, that won't sell advertising on their radio programs)

I wasn't going to ask but I can't resist. Why do you feel superior to other races and nationalities, for that matter anyone who doesn't agree with you. That fact shines threw with every putdown you try to make and I would really like to know how you got this way so I can make sure my grandson doesn't turn our like you.

I am going back to work so I can help fund your SSI and Medicare.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#31608 Nov 16, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
As u watched? Y don't u get a job?
What? And be responsible for their own self? Say it ain't so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how can i buy dip underage May 12 dipper_king99 1
how can i dip in class and not get caught May 7 dipper_king99 1
where do i go to get dip an not get carded May 6 redneck life 1
where can i buy dip underage May 6 redneck life 1
Another UGA Student found DEAD...... May 4 News Dawg 1
News Connor Byers - Music's Next Big Thing Apr '15 basketball232323 2
News Huge metal rooster found in forest following Ge... Apr '15 Christaliban 3
More from around the web

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE