just sayin

Alpharetta, GA

#31472 Nov 14, 2013
Lockheed Martin will cut 4,000 more jobs as a result of defense spending cuts.
30,000 jobs have been lost over the past few years.

Defense spending is and has been the only federal spending that has actually provided something for the money. The country remains secure and employment remains higher. Old fashioned notions, I guess.
I guess it's better to shut down all military bases, shudder defense contractor's factories and spend the money on solar companies that provide affordable renewable energy and tons of new jobs.
I mean just look at the stellar results when we give money to companies like:
Evergreen Solar ($25 million)
SpectraWatt ($500,000)
Solyndra ($535 million)
Beacon Power ($43 million)
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDelís subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)
A123 Systems ($279 million)
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Schneider Electric ($86 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)
Mountain Plaza, Inc.($2 million)
Olsenís Crop Service and Olsenís Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)
Range Fuels ($80 million)
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chemís subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)
Konarka Technologies Inc.($20 million)
Mascoma Corp.($100 million).

I sure am glad that we give the president and his political supporters all of our trust. They sure have earned it.

We should just understand that the administration should be held accountable none of this. They didn't know...
They didn't know about Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, NSA, the pervert Kevin Jennings as safe school czar, ZPG whack-job science czar John Holdren, etc., etc., etc.
The progressives at their finest.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#31473 Nov 14, 2013
Yes atleast mitt full of s-it is'nt in the White House now! 2trillion dollar navy 5 trillion more in tax bonuses for the exalted rich. All those sqeeling about Obama now are mainly those who did'nt complain at all about 2 trillion spent on a lost war in Iraq, 4200 Americans lost for no reason, 20000 injured many permenately, a piece of sh-t president who should be in Federal prison, and the list goes on and on. Come on repubs you gave us a lesson in coruption and now you wonder why your mitt lost. Your party continues to shatter and divide as we speak. Downright funny how republicans think all of us not on their sh-t wagon are l-i-b-e-r-a-l-s. Can't believe Stephanopolos had the biggest con,murderer,lier,cheat,thief, on TV recently. Notice how cheney looks more loke the devil everyday with the sharpness of his ears and nose, kinda of scary. Well I will never watch that sunday morning show again ever! It's great to see and hear these republicans moan and groan and bit-h about Obama like the rest of us had to do for 8 painful years and if your insurance rate is raised or canceled? Consider it punishment for supporting the worst pair of criminals who ever slithered into the WhiteHouse on their bellies 2001-2009.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31474 Nov 14, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll not roll over to the likes of you, regardless of your inability to disagree without using foul language. This shows just how impotent your logic is.
You want me to use logic to defend against a lie you made up? You want to attribute words to me that I never said (or even came close to), and then accuse of not defending them well enough?

Tell you to F@ck-Off seems like pretty good logic to me, under those circumstances. Dumbasz.

Come on here with some honesty and reasonableness and we can have an entirely different conversation. Until then, bite me.
just sayin

Alpharetta, GA

#31475 Nov 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
The liberals are worried about the 2014 elections. Nothing more. That is why Obama swallowed his pride and actually spoke to his subjects today. What a deceitful renegade.
After the 2014 elections, IF the liberals pick up more congressional seats, Katy bar the door. You ain't seen nothin', yet.
I can't believe it! Even 'ole George Stephanopoulos reported that for the FIRST time, a majority of the U.S. citizens do not think Obama is trustworthy. YA THINK??????????
Must have just about killed 'ole George.
It's Bush's fault.
just sayin

Alpharetta, GA

#31476 Nov 14, 2013
Obama will have no more press conferences. Instead, Jay Carney will just show this video:
http://youtu.be/JFvujknrBuE
just sayin

Alpharetta, GA

#31477 Nov 14, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
Yes atleast mitt full of s-it is'nt in the White House now! 2trillion dollar navy 5 trillion more in tax bonuses for the exalted rich. All those sqeeling about Obama now are mainly those who did'nt complain at all about 2 trillion spent on a lost war in Iraq, 4200 Americans lost for no reason, 20000 injured many permenately, a piece of sh-t president who should be in Federal prison, and the list goes on and on. Come on repubs you gave us a lesson in coruption and now you wonder why your mitt lost. Your party continues to shatter and divide as we speak. Downright funny how republicans think all of us not on their sh-t wagon are l-i-b-e-r-a-l-s. Can't believe Stephanopolos had the biggest con,murderer,lier,cheat,thief, on TV recently. Notice how cheney looks more loke the devil everyday with the sharpness of his ears and nose, kinda of scary. Well I will never watch that sunday morning show again ever! It's great to see and hear these republicans moan and groan and bit-h about Obama like the rest of us had to do for 8 painful years and if your insurance rate is raised or canceled? Consider it punishment for supporting the worst pair of criminals who ever slithered into the WhiteHouse on their bellies 2001-2009.
Blah, blah, blah, it's Bush's fault, blah, blah, neo cons, blah, blah blah....
Grow up.
just sayin

Alpharetta, GA

#31478 Nov 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to use logic to defend against a lie you made up? You want to attribute words to me that I never said (or even came close to), and then accuse of not defending them well enough?
Tell you to F@ck-Off seems like pretty good logic to me, under those circumstances. Dumbasz.
Come on here with some honesty and reasonableness and we can have an entirely different conversation. Until then, bite me.
Whining, foul mouth progressive, with no ammunition.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#31479 Nov 14, 2013
3 years 2 months more republicans and then probably another democrat and still bush and cheney are not in federal prison under 23 hour lockdown. Your party is history now suck on that one fools!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#31480 Nov 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Surely the people won't be fooled on election day.
We can hope that is true, but based on prior history, not so sure...
just sayin

Alpharetta, GA

#31481 Nov 14, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
3 years 2 months more republicans and then probably another democrat and still bush and cheney are not in federal prison under 23 hour lockdown. Your party is history now suck on that one fools!
Blah, blah,blah... ad hominem

United States

#31482 Nov 14, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Lockheed Martin will cut 4,000 more jobs as a result of defense spending cuts.
30,000 jobs have been lost over the past few years.
Defense spending is and has been the only federal spending that has actually provided something for the money. The country remains secure and employment remains higher. Old fashioned notions, I guess.
I guess it's better to shut down all military bases, shudder defense contractor's factories and spend the money on solar companies that provide affordable renewable energy and tons of new jobs.
I mean just look at the stellar results when we give money to companies like:
Evergreen Solar ($25 million)
SpectraWatt ($500,000)
Solyndra ($535 million)
Beacon Power ($43 million)
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDelís subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)
A123 Systems ($279 million)
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Schneider Electric ($86 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)
Mountain Plaza, Inc.($2 million)
Olsenís Crop Service and Olsenís Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)
Range Fuels ($80 million)
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chemís subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)
Konarka Technologies Inc.($20 million)
Mascoma Corp.($100 million).
I sure am glad that we give the president and his political supporters all of our trust. They sure have earned it.
We should just understand that the administration should be held accountable none of this. They didn't know...
They didn't know about Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, NSA, the pervert Kevin Jennings as safe school czar, ZPG whack-job science czar John Holdren, etc., etc., etc.
The progressives at their finest.
The problem with your reasoning is that it is retarded. Who has even suggested "Ö.to shut down all military bases, shudder defense contractor's factories and spend the money on solar companiesÖ"
Is there no in between with fools like yourself? It's, once again, an example of the black and white world of fanatics. It has got to be one or the other / black and white.
shinwalker

Dallas, TX

#31483 Nov 14, 2013
I say put someone in who upholds the Us. Constitution!! Freakin Constitutional severters!
just sayin

Alpharetta, GA

#31484 Nov 14, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with your reasoning is that it is retarded. Who has even suggested "Ö.to shut down all military bases, shudder defense contractor's factories and spend the money on solar companiesÖ"
Is there no in between with fools like yourself? It's, once again, an example of the black and white world of fanatics. It has got to be one or the other / black and white.
From Washington Times April 2013:

President Obama is backtracking from his campaign promise that ďI donít think now is the timeĒ for another round of military base closures across the country.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel on Wednesday presented the $526 billion defense budget request for fiscal 2014, which explicitly calls for shutting down facilities in a process called Base Realignment and Closure Commission (BRAC).

It's shuttering sorry for misleading you into a mis-spell.
The list of green companies, many of which are owned by obama supporters are either brankrupt or soon to be.
Let's give these people the health insurance business and more because they are such good managers.
And the czars? No comment? The scandals get no comment? This administration is a walking disaster.
Surely you can see that.
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31485 Nov 14, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll not roll over to the likes of you, regardless of your inability to disagree without using foul language. This shows just how impotent your logic is.

Some little birdie is passing gossip around, he's impotent in another area as well. I aint saying who..........

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31486 Nov 14, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Whining, foul mouth progressive, with no ammunition.
Well, I've been known to let a curse word slip from time to time. So sue me. Usually it only happens when I encounter stupidity of overwhelming magnitude, or a downright liar. Since you've managed to combine both of those - you get the words you deserve.

Try an honest conversation without being a moron and a liar, you'll get a whole different side of me. See how that works? You get to choose what kind of response you'll get from me.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#31487 Nov 14, 2013
Well, another TV and/or movie star "gets it":

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/94028-another...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31488 Nov 14, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to be a pattern with this one and some of the others.

Sometimes I swear somebody turned a 4th-grade class loose in this thread just to test how long we'll bother to talk to them. It's some kind of bizarre experiment.
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31489 Nov 14, 2013
guest wrote:
religious transcendentalism vs scientific empiricism. A long article but well worth the effort.
http://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs/issues/9...

Awww, I see you have found a new God, the ant man. Well after Obama threw yall under the train, I dont blame you..........

just sayin

Alpharetta, GA

#31490 Nov 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I've been known to let a curse word slip from time to time. So sue me. Usually it only happens when I encounter stupidity of overwhelming magnitude, or a downright liar. Since you've managed to combine both of those - you get the words you deserve.
Try an honest conversation without being a moron and a liar, you'll get a whole different side of me. See how that works? You get to choose what kind of response you'll get from me.
That's a laugh coming from you. But then I understand, you just can't help it. Projecting is part and parcel with being a progressive along with calling good evil and evil good.
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31491 Nov 14, 2013
the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You still selling, I haven't had ANY since the last I got from you.
You need to get the drugs off your mind, you are in enough trouble, and you know what I am talking about.

I see nothing, I hear nothing, I deny everything.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 14 hr JayPo 2,056
just say no to dangerous mammogram Sep 14 WJAbbe 2
Woman reports large group of youths surround he... Sep 12 Victim 2
Dial America commits espionage through wrongful... Sep 12 YOUR MOMMA 2
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
London Wal-Mart permit pulled Aug 27 Top Mod 8 1
Missing shiapoo puppy in athens . 7066124854 Aug 26 Mistyb83 3
•••

Athens News Video

•••
Athens Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Athens Jobs

•••
•••