Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31181 Nov 13, 2013
the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break, every politician in Washington numbers are going down. Its the result of a do nothing congress and a President with his hands tied. Its the result of the Tea Party holding our country hostage trying to accomplish something they can't do the legal way. Its the result of ObamaCare which if left alone might actually work long term. But its been stymied at every turn by the same hate filled Tea Party, a minority in their own political party and a huge minority in the country. This is the best example of why our forefathers wanted majority rule, something the Tea Party seems to not understand. The Tea Party reminds me of a 4 year old who wants his friends sucker and won't play nice until the brat gets what HE wants.

now why should I give a dummy like you a break? Obamas hands tied my butt.

Obama and libroids who pushed through a bill not even read by members, and told "you're find out whats in after passage."
A 2500 page bill that Obama has increased with another 10,000 pages of regulations. A website created at the last minute before going online. A President who lied and said "you can keep your insurance."

And sorry ole ugly eve wants to blame the tea party for obamacare failures. you need to get into the real world and quit living in that dream world of "Obama's Mantra for Dummies."

The numbers reflect the opinions of the citizens polled which excluded you and me, and possibly every poster on this forum, but this doesnt mean the numbers are inaccurate. What it does mean is Obamas aura of bs is starting to become known even among his own party members, but not by dummies like you.

Obama's aura has turned black in Europe, South America, Russia, China, and nearly every advanced country in the world.

Folks now see an inept President of the United States that can be bluffed, bullied, and shown to be the wimp he truly has been all along.
And we here on topix see a wimp along obama supporter who still shovels the BS for Obama.....

Obamas numbers are going down, down, down, to the ring of fire and you blame the tea party, what a dufus you are...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#31182 Nov 13, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
If only there was such a thing as a concept of "History" on RWW Planet.
Ordinary Liberals, Moderates and Conservatives have such an advantage because they can remember what people said, and did, in the past.
Extremists are forced to either forget the past, reinvent it, or simply ignore it.
As usual, always, always, always follow the money.
I have found that Republicans in General have Selective Memory, they Remember what they want to Remember. John Birch Society Members have Never Met a Conspiracy Theory they didn't like, EXCEPT the Kochtopus Conspiracy.

When Republican Tea Party Members are confronted with the Facts, and they realize that You KNOW Exactly What they are up to, they just start hurling insults, one after another, and each insult worse than the one before.

The Republican Tea Party , the John Birch Society, and the Libertarian Party ALL have the Same Basic Agenda. The Birchers are bad about calling people "Commies" and "Communists." Since Communism has pretty much gone the way of the Dinosaurs, the John Birch Society has looked around for NEW Enemies and settled on the United States Government. So now the John Birch Society has joined the Libertarians and the Republican Tea Party in Attacking their own Government.

Their War on Big Government is an All Out War, No Holds Barred, to Shrink and Dismantle the United States Government to a size that existed in 1840, or even smaller.
War Justifies Lying to achieve their Goals. Win the War by Any Means Necessary.

Tea Party Kochtopus Lackey Grover Norquist says, "I want to Shrink thje Federal Government to a size that will fit in my Bath Tub, and then Drown it."

Grover Norquist MEANS To DO Exactly That. Grover is not Joking or playing around. THAT IS His Agenda, and everything he does is working toward that end result.

Too many Americans Don't Take These Loons Seriously.
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31183 Nov 13, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that facts don't really affect your predestined position but here's the only fact that matters - Obama can't run for re-election so his poll numbers are irrelevant and immaterial.
You might as well worry about whether people prefer whole wheat toast or muffins with their eggs.
Glad I could help.

You really think the numbers dont matter huh....
then why did you even reply???

A lame duck with high numbers has influence with congress.
A lame duck with broken wings has no influence with congress, other world leaders, or even Foreign Policy...

Obama has turned into a liability for America....

Many in his own party are beginning to shun him by distancing themselves from him...

And you say it doesnt matter.....

See how that works dummy...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#31184 Nov 13, 2013
Well, the fun is REALLY kicking up. Bill Clinton has thrown Obama under the bus in regard to Obamacare. More Democrats are following suit. Yep! The devisiveness among the libroids has begun. We KNEW this was going to happen because Hillary is going to run. Her supporters HAVE to separate themselves from the Obamacare debacle. rotfl This is gonna be GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#31185 Nov 13, 2013
The woman whose picture appeared on the Obamacare website is being vilified.
It was a stock photo and now she has become a laughing stock. She has been dubbed the most despised face on the planet. She has not been paid for the use of her photo and is being bullied. Her photo has been removed now. Source: Good Morning America this morning.

Location hidden

#31186 Nov 13, 2013
A majority of Americans feel President Obama is not trustworthy.
Source: Good Morning America this morning.(left wing, btw)
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31187 Nov 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I have found that Republicans in General have Selective Memory, they Remember what they want to Remember. John Birch Society Members have Never Met a Conspiracy Theory they didn't like, EXCEPT the Kochtopus Conspiracy.
When Republican Tea Party Members are confronted with the Facts, and they realize that You KNOW Exactly What they are up to, they just start hurling insults, one after another, and each insult worse than the one before.
The Republican Tea Party , the John Birch Society, and the Libertarian Party ALL have the Same Basic Agenda. The Birchers are bad about calling people "Commies" and "Communists." Since Communism has pretty much gone the way of the Dinosaurs, the John Birch Society has looked around for NEW Enemies and settled on the United States Government. So now the John Birch Society has joined the Libertarians and the Republican Tea Party in Attacking their own Government.
Their War on Big Government is an All Out War, No Holds Barred, to Shrink and Dismantle the United States Government to a size that existed in 1840, or even smaller.
War Justifies Lying to achieve their Goals. Win the War by Any Means Necessary.
Tea Party Kochtopus Lackey Grover Norquist says, "I want to Shrink thje Federal Government to a size that will fit in my Bath Tub, and then Drown it."
Grover Norquist MEANS To DO Exactly That. Grover is not Joking or playing around. THAT IS His Agenda, and everything he does is working toward that end result.
Too many Americans Don't Take These Loons Seriously.

Another dumb libroid conspiracy theory when no conspiracy exists...

"Grover Norquist says, "I want to Shrink thje Federal Government to a size that will fit in my Bath Tub, and then Drown it."
Grover Norquist MEANS To DO Exactly That. Grover is not Joking or playing around. THAT IS His Agenda, and everything he does is working toward that end result."

You are right, he is not joking, and he has many who support the idea of gubmint shrinkage, as gubmint is bloated, inept, over bearing on it's citizens, and just downright getting to be oppressive beyond endurance...

So while you whine away about conservatives and what conservatives want to see happen, the uninformed voters will continue to vote based on their "I feel good about this candidate,and I believe his bs." and it doesnt matter which party the candidate comes from, it's the amount of BS covered by the smell of roses, that will win elections.

Dummies like you always vote for rose smelling bs...

Pelham, TN

#31188 Nov 13, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
…….
I deleted the original for the sake of space. Quotes are from 'now'. My answers are below each quote.

“No, you didnt state your opinion, you stated someone else's opinion and that was what I was referring too.”

-I most certainly did: I said that my morals obviously came in part from the Judeo/Christian society/culture and from DNA/evolution among many other places.

“I'm slowly getting the point of yours even though you are reluctant to answer my questions, and only ask your own in return...”

-How can we even attempt discussion if we aren’t on the same page with meanings/definitions?-

“I would define moral as being good and right, immoral as being bad and wrong.”

-Yeah, me too.-

"Slavery was considered moral at one time, but now is considered immoral.
Abortion was consider immoral at one time, but now there is dispute about the morality of it and some say it's just and right(moral), while others say it is still immoral.
(where do you stand?)”

-I disagree. Slavery was considered moral by some. That is a crucial difference. I say that slavery is a universal evil and is immoral, always has been and always will be (A universal truth if you will). Abortion was considered immoral by some. Again crucial difference.The morality there is in the acceptance that women have a universal right to decide their own reproductive fate.-

“So man's morals appear to change over time. These are not the morals I speak of. I speak of eternal morals that have stood the test of time, not man's abilities to change their morals at will or by laws or by a consensus of opinion.”

-So now we come to your acknowledging that there is more than one type of moral. Hmmm, Your incessant demand for a “straight” answer seems a little dubious in light of that. I guess maybe you realize that answers aren’t quite as simple as you may have implied. You asked about Hitler, Stalin etc. How does that kind of ‘evil’ come about? Well I don’t have a good answer for you there. I do know that modern science has discovered that the human brain has developmental stages whose normal growth can and is interrupted from a wide variety of influences. What causes a Jeffery Dommer? I’d put Hitler and Stalin in that category for sure. But maybe you don’t adhere to the discoveries of modern science. Developments in neuroscience are amazing and I think that many of your questions will be answered in that field. Maybe not to your satisfaction, but nevertheless….
I think that there are universal morals or truths, the abhorrence of murder being one.“Do unto others…” seems satisfactorily universal. Where they may come from I’ve already answered. I certainly don’t think that they come from an omnipotent “creator”. You’re asking for “a straight answer” to questions that don’t necessarily have straight answers. Now where do your morals come from? And are your morals the best ones available?-

“I've given you a partial answer, now I expect you to answer my question, as I posed the question first. If you dont wanna participate, that's fine by me. I'm trying to find the depth of your understanding without a lot of bs from some ancient philosophers, and get a straight answer, which I doubt very seriously I'll ever get from you..”

-LOL Wasn’t Jesus an ancient philosopher? I realize that the likes of Plato can’t hold a candle to the cosmic insight of a Glenn Beck but, hey, what can I say?-
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31189 Nov 13, 2013
Synergy wrote:
The woman whose picture appeared on the Obamacare website is being vilified.
It was a stock photo and now she has become a laughing stock. She has been dubbed the most despised face on the planet. She has not been paid for the use of her photo and is being bullied. Her photo has been removed now. Source: Good Morning America this morning.

I'm sure that abuse came from libroids who wanted Pelosi's picture on the web page....
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#31190 Nov 13, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>great post, but Hitler was not actually "elected" chancellor of Germany, he was appointed by President Hindenburg.
You are correct, of course. Hindenburg was mindful of what happened in Italy, when the Black Shirts with the widespread popular support of the Masses, picked up Mussolini and carried him on their shoulders into the offices of the Italian Federal Government and installed him as the Leader of the Nation.
Hindenburg was looking at the Same situation in Germany. The Brown Shirts were highly organized and Adolf Hitler was Wildly Popular with the Masses. In fact Mussolini was Adolf Hitler's Hero and more than anything else Hitler wished to be carried into office just like Mussolini.
The German Government resisted Hitler, and even sent him to Prison, which made Hitler even More Popular with the people. The German people Demanded his release from prison.
So, in spite of the Fact that Hitler was not actually elected to office, he was installed as Reich Chancellor By Popular Demand and Acclaim.
The Republican Tea Party may yet produce just such a man as Hitler or Mussolini.
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31191 Nov 13, 2013
Synergy wrote:
Well, the fun is REALLY kicking up. Bill Clinton has thrown Obama under the bus in regard to Obamacare. More Democrats are following suit. Yep! The devisiveness among the libroids has begun. We KNEW this was going to happen because Hillary is going to run. Her supporters HAVE to separate themselves from the Obamacare debacle. rotfl This is gonna be GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, rats leaving a sinking ship. Ships are notorious for sinking a year or so before every election....

Patriot

Savannah, GA

#31192 Nov 13, 2013
Such a man will be an evangelist on the order of Billy Graham with Political Intentions, a mixture of political demagogue and a fervent evangelist.
Both Hitler and Mussolini were just such men, both were natural born orators, and excelled at public speaking.
You say, it can't happen here........ oh Yes it can...
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31193 Nov 13, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL@ you!!!!
ok..when you see the small page, click on the small page. that will then fill your browser.
It,s not that diificult to figure out if your IQ is higher than a turnips.

And so I compare the numbers you show with the jpg file to the numbers at the below link and find a huge difference between some of the numbers..must be some fudging on the white house link....

Debt held by the public = up 90% since obama took office.

unemployment still at 7.6%

weekly earning down .2%

federal spending up 11.2%

consumer prices up 9.6% but, but, but the gubmint says prices are not up.

drone strikes which also kill civilians up 665%, yep 665%

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/04/obamas-numbe...

now

Mount Airy, GA

#31194 Nov 13, 2013
Synergy wrote:
A majority of Americans feel President Obama is not trustworthy.
Source: Good Morning America this morning.(left wing, btw)

with good cause do americans feel this way, after all Obama's presidency is a feely, hopey, changey, administration....
Old blueeyes

Lawrenceville, GA

#31195 Nov 13, 2013
I love the democrats who run around screaming it is the republicans fault almost as much as I love the re pubs who scream it's the dems fault. BS on all of us it's our fault. Most Americans and Georgians could not tell you what either of our senators have accomplished during their terms in the senate but most could tell you who Honey Boo Boo is. We are way out of control in spending on to many items that harm to many people we are way out of control in our tax structure..all taxes just not federal..we have totally screwed this country up by looking out for the individual on both sides of the isle and not looked out for the good of the country. I can think of no one to support that currently holds office at any level. They have failed and we will fail if we reelect them.
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

#31196 Nov 13, 2013
If I am correct, and I may have it wrong, what is the EXCHANGE? Is it not a group of insurance companies hand picked by the White House to sell all of the people all of the insurance? If this is true , then Obammy and his cronies tend to be gone over the cliff. What gives them the right to dictate who we buy insurance from? They [goverment] own the majority of stock in General Motors. What if they the decided that Fords, Dodge, and other vehicle manufactors were not putting out a product they approved of. Would we have to get rid of our Fords and others and buy a GM vehicle? Same thing they are doing with the insurance. Obammy would look good as a window clerk at McDonalds. That is about all he is qualified for. Also the left wing idiots that kiss his azz is unfit for American citizenship. I say run Obammy back to KENYA and all his CRONIES can go with him.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#31198 Nov 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, of course. Hindenburg was mindful of what happened in Italy, when the Black Shirts with the widespread popular support of the Masses, picked up Mussolini and carried him on their shoulders into the offices of the Italian Federal Government and installed him as the Leader of the Nation.
Hindenburg was looking at the Same situation in Germany. The Brown Shirts were highly organized and Adolf Hitler was Wildly Popular with the Masses. In fact Mussolini was Adolf Hitler's Hero and more than anything else Hitler wished to be carried into office just like Mussolini.
The German Government resisted Hitler, and even sent him to Prison, which made Hitler even More Popular with the people. The German people Demanded his release from prison.
So, in spite of the Fact that Hitler was not actually elected to office, he was installed as Reich Chancellor By Popular Demand and Acclaim.
The Republican Tea Party may yet produce just such a man as Hitler or Mussolini.
Thanks, and another good post, although I think I would have to beg to differ on just how "popular" the demand and acclaim really was- as the NAZI's only received thirty- something percent of the vote, but that was more than any other party. Anyway, I was hesitant to post the correction, as we all know, right wingers only interest in history is to revise and distort it.
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31199 Nov 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>

but, hey, what can I say?-

I deleted the original to allow space for the following....

You really cant say much, as your post is a jumble of incoherent ramblings based on personal opinion only.....and a changing of morals to provide support for abortion. Noting new here for a libroid...

And you think folks understanding have expanded and improved over prior generations. If so, it has only occurred among the general population as opposed to specific parts of the population in prior generations...

The only really big difference between us and them is "modern day communication, transportation, and food production."

We are no smarter than our forefathers, only a little better educated. but education does not equate to smarter nor a more improved human being. In other words, there is nothing new under the sun no matter what obama tells you, no matter what conservatives or liberals tell you, including the tea party.

Morals are not a given in DNA, morals come from without. You are not born with them. How does DNA change within a 60 year time frame from abortion being wrong to abortion being right?
Only a dummy would think of something this stupid to say morals are within the DNA...

If you evolved from a smug of slime, did you have morals at that point in time??? or did morals cling to your DNA as you progressed to a worm, then to a walking or slithering snake, and somehow to a monkey or horse or baboom. There is not a lick of proof to support evolution, only the imaginations and folly of a mind determined to connect similarities between the species...and to claim morals reside in the DNA

Your stance on morals have no common sense applied, nor do they exhibit a deep understanding of the nature of man, only what you have been told by some educated moron...

now

Mount Airy, GA

#31200 Nov 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Such a man will be an evangelist on the order of Billy Graham with Political Intentions, a mixture of political demagogue and a fervent evangelist.
Both Hitler and Mussolini were just such men, both were natural born orators, and excelled at public speaking.
You say, it can't happen here........ oh Yes it can...

You've just described Obama, ya dummy...

now

Mount Airy, GA

#31201 Nov 13, 2013
Old blueeyes wrote:
I love the democrats who run around screaming it is the republicans fault almost as much as I love the re pubs who scream it's the dems fault. BS on all of us it's our fault. Most Americans and Georgians could not tell you what either of our senators have accomplished during their terms in the senate but most could tell you who Honey Boo Boo is. We are way out of control in spending on to many items that harm to many people we are way out of control in our tax structure..all taxes just not federal..we have totally screwed this country up by looking out for the individual on both sides of the isle and not looked out for the good of the country. I can think of no one to support that currently holds office at any level. They have failed and we will fail if we reelect them.

Good post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walmart Neighborhood Market coming to Atlanta H... Aug 5 toyotaman 1
americans love to be fooled by their own govern... Jul 30 wjabbe 13
one of the last great performances of elvis Jul 29 wjabbe 2
where can i buy dip underage Jul '15 Dipping_Myself_Re... 2
Vote for us please Jul '15 Guess 2
News It's warming faster in cities - but there are c... Jul '15 Schooled 3
News Report provides insights into Athens-Clarke Cou... Jul '15 jo jo whites 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages