Cordele, GA

#30684 Nov 9, 2013
meant to say- can NOT vouch...^^^
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30685 Nov 9, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
did u axe ur wife if she thought i was a queer?
...don't know bout his wife, but yore mamma said you wuz- kinda odd too, cause yore mamma wasn't bad- for an old white woman- but that was a long time ago!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#30686 Nov 9, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>I thought that they were all grey- but hell, I may be color blind. lol

Maybe I am color blind too! lol
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30687 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your fault you were born a hermaphrodite and swing both ways.
That fellow Chainsaw pointed it out to me . I can read between the lines.
I feel sorry for you , but such is life.
hermaphrodite huh? Now just where did you learn that word? I bet you didn't find that in your damn "farmers almanac"! y'know, there are other folks on here that beginning to see just what a fraud you really are.

Douglasville, GA

#30688 Nov 9, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
For the sake of clarity, are you talking about the term "Cultural Marxism", or a term that you deem to be Culturally Marxist, or the term "illegal"?
Man, words matter. Use them carefully.
The term that you used to describe illegal aliens. Being out of status. They have a status, and it is being an illegal alien.
now

Toccoa, GA

#30689 Nov 9, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>hermaphrodite huh? Now just where did you learn that word? I bet you didn't find that in your damn "farmers almanac"! y'know, there are other folks on here that beginning to see just what a fraud you really are.

The smart ones will see a fella getting into the cesspool with you. My bad.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30690 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your fault you were born a hermaphrodite and swing both ways.
That fellow Chainsaw pointed it out to me . I can read between the lines.
I feel sorry for you , but such is life.
...even last nite you stole one of my quotes (to no end), normally I would be flattered- but with you it just made me wanna barf!
now

Toccoa, GA

#30691 Nov 9, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>...even last nite you stole one of my quotes (to no end), normally I would be flattered- but with you it just made me wanna barf!

So sue me for copyright infringement.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30692 Nov 9, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The term that you used to describe illegal aliens. Being out of status. They have a status, and it is being an illegal alien.
Jokes aside, Dave. I am not into all this PC, either. But, is there such a thing as a "legal alien"? I think that we should have some consideration for those immigrants that have chosen to do it the right way. I think that I have watched nearly every episode of NatGeo's "border patrol"- and I bet that over half of the agents are of Hispanic origin(one of the job requirements is that they have to be at least semi- fluent in Spanish).And let's not forget that most of our ancestors came from another country.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30693 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
So sue me for copyright infringement.
....I would much rather just put my foot in you ass.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30694 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
The smart ones will see a fella getting into the cesspool with you. My bad.
That is a great example, and is what first aroused my suspicions about you. While you seem to proliferate in the prepared posts(altho it is all bs) you really struggle when it comes to a head to head confrontation. But you are not unique there, I have noticed(with a few exceptions) that most conservative/republicans on this forum seem to exhibit a similar lack of originality and ability to adjust.
now

Toccoa, GA

#30695 Nov 9, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>....I would much rather just put my foot in you ass.

Since you keep it in your mouth, that's gonna be hard. The extra toes must keep it wedged there.

Douglasville, GA

#30696 Nov 9, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>Jokes aside, Dave. I am not into all this PC, either. But, is there such a thing as a "legal alien"? I think that we should have some consideration for those immigrants that have chosen to do it the right way. I think that I have watched nearly every episode of NatGeo's "border patrol"- and I bet that over half of the agents are of Hispanic origin(one of the job requirements is that they have to be at least semi- fluent in Spanish).And let's not forget that most of our ancestors came from another country.

Yes, there are legal aliens. These are people that are actually immigrants coming into this country legally and wanting to become American citizens.
Many of the American Hispanics do not want illegal aliens here as the illegal's take many of their jobs and lower wages.
My ancestors came from other countries but they did not sneak in. They obeyed American law and came in legally. They were legal aliens which became proud honest American citizens.

Those that sneaked into this country are criminals as they broke American law. They did not wait their turn and obey Americas immigration laws. Now people want to reward them with amnesty?
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
now

Toccoa, GA

#30697 Nov 9, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>That is a great example, and is what first aroused my suspicions about you. While you seem to proliferate in the prepared posts(altho it is all bs) you really struggle when it comes to a head to head confrontation. But you are not unique there, I have noticed(with a few exceptions) that most conservative/republicans on this forum seem to exhibit a similar lack of originality and ability to adjust.

Your view is only a morons view, presented by a poster with low wattage.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30698 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you keep it in your mouth, that's gonna be hard. The extra toes must keep it wedged there.
hahahaha...that's sooo damn funny- I will be back in a minute, but I've got to go write that down before I forget it! omg
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30699 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't mean like 5 watt bulb do you?? hahahaha!...damn, you just crack me up, girl!
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30700 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
whatdamatter? you don't seem quite as confident when you don't have little minions punching icons for you.
the real truth

Dahlonega, GA

#30701 Nov 9, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Didn't the lwld's blame the republicans for the "shutdown"? The lwld's said they didn't want the "shutdown". The lwld's (especially nancy "bullosi") said the "shutdown" would hurt the "jobs" numbers.
The government was "shutdown".
The "jobs" numbers report showed improvement.
Thank you to the lwld's for proving that smaller and limited government improves hiring.
Conservative Republicans doing nothing is what pushed up the jobs numbers. They less they do the better the economy gets, fact.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30702 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
now here is the question- do you know Dave, Ag, Omte, or Syn? Has any of them ever met you? can any of them attest to your gender? sexuality? right, it does NOT matter- unless you lie about it! I have never met any of them either- but I trust all of them and if even one of them can guarantee me that you are what you say you are- then I will back off, okay.
the real truth

Dahlonega, GA

#30703 Nov 9, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The LATEST findings.
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/tag/cable...
Its says the same thing I did!! FNC is ONLY #1 on CABLE NEWS NETWORKS, you do know what that means don't you???

And if you will compare the numbers FNC is losing viewers and MSNBC is gaining viewers. A large part of FNC's loses are because their audience is mid 60's and up, they are dying off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the river 4 hr guest 4
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
London Wal-Mart permit pulled Aug 27 Top Mod 8 1
Missing shiapoo puppy in athens . 7066124854 Aug 26 Mistyb83 3
Gang Rape of Academic Freedom at UC Santa Barba... Aug 17 uncle 1
Review: Wildwood Revival a welcome addition to ... Aug 15 Yall 1
Business owners love to pay education costs of ... Aug 12 taxpayer 1
•••

Athens News Video

•••
Athens Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••