Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
whom

Toccoa, GA

#30318 Nov 6, 2013
ster402005 wrote:
<quoted text>
What amazes me more, is that they PAY for that big education, and then walk around knowing everything because they read a book or two here and there. Deal wit it.

We were not educated at birth like you, you haven't told us how this miracle occured.
whom

Toccoa, GA

#30319 Nov 6, 2013
The memory retention deficit gay is whining again....
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#30320 Nov 6, 2013
ster402005 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
What amazes me more, is that they PAY for that big education, and then walk around knowing everything because they read a book or two here and there. Sad state of affairs when you have a gaggle of educated idiots with no clue as to how the interior of the government of a country actually works. Even worse, when people think they actually care about you or me. Sit down, pay your taxes, do as we say, and shut up. We no longer care about the constitution, or what it used to represent. You are now under the control of the morons you voted in. Deal with it.
Sounds like an underdeveloped adolescent trying on their big boy Libtard pants.

Yep, Libertarians the original Libtards.

Since: Sep 13

Columbus, GA

#30321 Nov 6, 2013
I take no offense whatsoever to what others think. I actually invite it. I can see that you are at a loss as to which side I lean toward, and are trying to fish it out. Well, I lean neither way. And you are correct in your line of thinking that I am weird, but I am no more weird than the jaunts, taunts, and flaunts I read here every day by the other weird people posting on the thread. My philosophy of "people should speak their minds, and accept the opinions of others" is alive and well. I don;t profess to know it all, nor do I think the blind masses know it all either. But I can guarantee you this, and don't take offense, but neither you, nor anyone else can honestly say that you know how ANY political party thinks behind closed doors, other than what they allow you to believe via your media outlets. It's always nice to believe in a cause, and have faith in it, but when the walls are removed, and you are left standing naked and alone, there is always that second guess factor that comes into play.

I support no one politically. I see the inevitable bs coming around for the next elections, and the country will still be divisive no matter who gets elected for what. I know in a perfect world, everyone would be dancing around throwing daisies at each other singing songs of "We are the world", but that is improbable, if not impossible. The simple fact remains that for days, weeks, months, years, everyone sits around complaining about this, taking jabs at others for that, instead of voicing it outright to the people responsible for creating a highly stressful and self destructive society in which we must all maintain as the "regular folk".

Weird? Yep, I'm the most weird person you may ever meet. But, this weird guy has a soul that leans toward the betterment of humanity, rather than the split division of chaos. That is what you get when you put labels on people, and that is what we have taught our kids over the last 10 generations. And they wonder why bullying is rampant? Pfft. Weird I am indeed, my young Padawan.

Columbus, GA

#30322 Nov 6, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
We were not educated at birth like you, you haven't told us how this miracle occured.
Awww. I feel sorry for you then, I guess. How did this occur? Well, a heaping helping of common sense, and a whole big bunch of reading and arithmetic I reckon. OH, knowing Lili Jacob Meier didn't hurt either. Smart folks breed intelligent souls. That's why I picked my parents.

Columbus, GA

#30323 Nov 6, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of b.s.
Please tell us nobody takes that crap seriously.
When you need a heart transplant, or kidney dialysis, or get in a car crash, and need a few million dollars, please don't tell us you want to pretend you have that money set aside and available to pay.
When you need dialysis, or have a heart attack, or an aneurism, you'll be first line for all the free medical care you can make us responsible Americans pay for.
Nobody can take freeloading deadbeats seriously.
Grow up, get responsible, and buy real medical insurance.
And anyone buys into your load of "crap" as you call it? Get a handle on life. Come over to my house and make me buy into your idiot health insurance. I'll go down the list of your incessant rambling incoherent statements.

If I ever need any of that, I'll take the easy route, and die as according to the plan God gave me.

I own no car. I have a license to drive, but I don't believe in contributing to idiots that pad their wallets because I work hard to defend your dumbass. I prefer walking, and I can guarantee you you I am in way better shape than you.

Lastly, I don't need your money to help me. Going broke is not in my future, but if you continue supporting being forced to pay for something you really don't need, then you go right ahead. Just one more idiot in line to be spoon fed the line of bs your elected officials spoon feed you every day.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#30324 Nov 6, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a real truth for you to use for an example. My wife's insurance premium went up to 1,513.00 a month just for here alone...not counting mine. She is now signed in to get the Affordable Health Care you call "Obamacare" and her premium will be 538.00 a month and we will get a hefty tax deduction also. Now I don't know were you went to school at......or if you even went, but doo the math. It's great savings for us. Truth is when others see how good it is, there will be an uprising alright...supporting the Affordable Health Care Law.
It's a case by case situation, Doo. SOME others may find it to be better. In my case, no so. In others, the cost is less, but the coverage is not as good. Still others, the cost is more and the coverage is still not as good. If you qualify for subsidies, you might be better off cost wise. Someone is going to have to pay for those who don't. It's going to be the middle class, as usual. Although there is a charlatan here on Topix who claims that conservatives don't pay for their insurance, etc. In actually, most probably do. He is a lunatic and gets his insurance supplied to him by his union. His payoff will be down the road. The unions have settled by down now because they have been reassured that they are going to get what they paid for. It's just going to take awhile. For everyone who claims it's better, right now you'll probably find ten who say it's not.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#30325 Nov 6, 2013
Damn

If only we didn't have those pesky government regulations.

We could be just like Communist China.

http://nyti.ms/17Ldsga

What good are all the benefits achieved in rapid economic growth if China becomes too polluted a place to live?

Columbus, GA

#30326 Nov 6, 2013
OH NO! IT'S SYNERGY!! Should I go put my stelio mask on?:D
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#30327 Nov 6, 2013
ster402005 wrote:
I take no offense whatsoever to what others think. I actually invite it. I can see that you are at a loss as to which side I lean toward, and are trying to fish it out. Well, I lean neither way. And you are correct in your line of thinking that I am weird, but I am no more weird than the jaunts, taunts, and flaunts I read here every day by the other weird people posting on the thread. My philosophy of "people should speak their minds, and accept the opinions of others" is alive and well. I don;t profess to know it all, nor do I think the blind masses know it all either. But I can guarantee you this, and don't take offense, but neither you, nor anyone else can honestly say that you know how ANY political party thinks behind closed doors, other than what they allow you to believe via your media outlets. It's always nice to believe in a cause, and have faith in it, but when the walls are removed, and you are left standing naked and alone, there is always that second guess factor that comes into play.
I support no one politically. I see the inevitable bs coming around for the next elections, and the country will still be divisive no matter who gets elected for what. I know in a perfect world, everyone would be dancing around throwing daisies at each other singing songs of "We are the world", but that is improbable, if not impossible. The simple fact remains that for days, weeks, months, years, everyone sits around complaining about this, taking jabs at others for that, instead of voicing it outright to the people responsible for creating a highly stressful and self destructive society in which we must all maintain as the "regular folk".
Weird? Yep, I'm the most weird person you may ever meet. But, this weird guy has a soul that leans toward the betterment of humanity, rather than the split division of chaos. That is what you get when you put labels on people, and that is what we have taught our kids over the last 10 generations. And they wonder why bullying is rampant? Pfft. Weird I am indeed, my young Padawan.
Ted Kaczyinski? Is that you?
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#30328 Nov 6, 2013
Income Inequality:

Here's some interesting information. Sure it's from the Huntington Post, but it's pretty much just raw-data that's worth knowing if you want to have a grip on the way things are.

It's not exactly new information, but they do a great job of helping you visualize it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/05/inco...
Informed Opinion

United States

#30329 Nov 6, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Income Inequality:

Here's some interesting information. Sure it's from the Huntington Post, but it's pretty much just raw-data that's worth knowing if you want to have a grip on the way things are.

It's not exactly new information, but they do a great job of helping you visualize it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/05/inco...
Great post.

Amazingly, many among the 99% are still working tirelessly to protect their status as serfs to the 1%.

Thank goodness the Koch Brothers, and the Walton Family have millions of
Americans so worried that billionaires might have to pay taxes. Whatever would billionaires do without those subsisting on Social Security fighting to protect the billionaires from those nasty taxes.
whom

Toccoa, GA

#30330 Nov 6, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Please allow me to make a personal observation, based on what you've posted here in this forum today.
You're weird as hell, and not saying much of anything that actually makes sense.
That's no insult at all, so don't take offence - I'm just letting you know how you come across. Type whatever you like, but unless your posts make a change and start to actually add up to something you can expect limited discussion, from me at least.

Uhh-let him post. He gives both conservatives and libroids a consensus on something to bad mouth....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#30331 Nov 6, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh-let him post. He gives both conservatives and libroids a consensus on something to bad mouth....
I bet you keep stupid friends around, just to have somebody to pick at. Huh? ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whom

Toccoa, GA

#30332 Nov 6, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The unions have settled by down now because they have been reassured that they are going to get what they paid for. It's just going to take awhile. For everyone who claims it's better, right now you'll probably find ten who say it's not.

You are correct again.....

"Claim:'Unions May Get Health Law Tax Relief'"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/claim-uni...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whom

Toccoa, GA

#30333 Nov 6, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you keep stupid friends around, just to have somebody to pick at. Huh? ;)

You'll do.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#30334 Nov 6, 2013
Truthpaste wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you wash, rinse, and repeat everything you just spewed out into something that logical minded contributors might be able to read? Many others would agreee that your communication and comprehension skills are quite substandard. It is no wonder that you have fallen victim and depend on the government to take care of you.
Your posts indicate you are part of the problem, and not the solution to what this country needs to survive and thrive.
Dang....Awesome post!:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#30335 Nov 6, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Can you believe some people fall for the big "Education" scam?!?
Who needs it!*
----------
*(For those unable to detect sarcasm, this post is filled up with it. Don't say you haven't been informed.)
Post of the Day! LoL......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whom

Toccoa, GA

#30336 Nov 6, 2013

Typical libroid, it's all about I'm getting the worst deal.....

saying we told you so doesn't work with libroids.

It takes a 2x4 against their wallet for them to squeal...nothing but old money loving grubbers...not willing to help out poor conservatives....

"“From all of the sob stories I’ve heard and read, ours is the most extreme,”"

"Loyal Obama Supporters, Canceled by Obamacare"

http://www.propublica.org/article/loyal-obama...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#30337 Nov 6, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll do.....
Ooooh....yeah, nice. I like that....:)))

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nicholson woman arrested following undercover p... Fri DeForest 1
easy women Feb 3 ready 1
News UGA takes lead on celebrations of Black History... Feb 1 powertomypeople 4
unfair non unified government of athens clarke ... Jan 30 Necrinomocan 8
Another UGA Student found DEAD...... (May '15) Jan 30 Necrinomocan 2
and you thought government cared what you think Jan 30 Necrinomocan 3
ort is the wrong party in court Jan 30 Necrinomocan 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages