Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#29188 Oct 30, 2013
Bruhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

there are some businesses who exploit and abuse the tax system.
Specifically?
Doo

Dalton, GA

#29189 Oct 30, 2013
Scotty Searan wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with the TEA PARTY?
We want God to be put back in our government and schools.
We want all branches of the government to abide by the Constitution.
We want the government to let the people have freedom.
Patrick Henry said it best - GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH.
We want the government to for the people and of the people.
We want to be governed at the lowest levels. Federal government have very little say.
We want freedom of speech.
We want freedom to bear arms.
We want our borders secured.
We want ILLEGAL immigrants prosecuted.
We want law officers in whom you can put trust in and not be entrapped.
We want a balance budget in all levels of government.
We want American business to be able to make a profit without the government taking away from them to pay for people who will not work.
We believe in paying a fair wage for a fair days work.
We believe that if you don't work you should not eat.
We believe that marriage is between a man and a woman.
We believe that if you have sex outside of wedlock it is ADULTERY. We the people should not required to reward you for your life of sin by having an ABORTION or by paying for the expense of that child.
We want a drug free America.
We want to able to walk down the street and not be attacked.
We believe in supporting the VETERANS who have sacrificed for this country.
We believe that Social Security has problems that need to be addressed and there are no easy solutions to this problem.
We believe that the government needs to get out of the EDUCATION business. Get rid of the Dept. of Education.
We want our schools to quit indoctrinating our children with socialism, homosexuality, and Islam.
We want to do away with the EPA.
We believe that college education is an privilege, not a right.
Do I need to say more. I could.
Let's negotiate, LIBERALS, something you did not do and you shut the government down, despite the LIBERAL media spin.
I want a Country where when the losers lose then they take a back seat to the winners and not shut down the Government by trying to blackmail their agenda through. I want a Country that still has morals to help the ones that are not capable of helping themselves, just like Jesus Christ did when he walked the Earth. I want a County where the liars and distorters are brought to light and punished accordingly. I want a Country where all Americans are offered affordable health care and not just the healthy and wealthy, which is what is wrong with our Nation today. I want a Country where all small businessmen as well as large businessmen can share the economy and not letting the giant monolopy companies to exist by owning all the market and shutting all others out. This is not free enterprise but more like Communist at work. I want a Country where one group of about 40 Congressmen can not hold the whole Worlds economy in jeapordy. I want a Country where a flat income tax rate is applied to all Americans and doo away with all the loop holes and hidaways for the wealthy.
lazyboybb1

Kingsland, GA

#29190 Oct 30, 2013
I agree with Scotty Searan, Whats wrong with the TEA PARTY.

Its hard to believe that there are Americans that would not want these things.

Judged:

12

10

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruhaha

Blairsville, GA

#29191 Oct 30, 2013
Scotty Searan wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with the TEA PARTY?
We want God to be put back in our government and schools.
We want all branches of the government to abide by the Constitution.
We want the government to let the people have freedom.
Patrick Henry said it best - GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH.
We want the government to for the people and of the people.
We want to be governed at the lowest levels. Federal government have very little say.
We want freedom of speech.
We want freedom to bear arms.
We want our borders secured.
We want ILLEGAL immigrants prosecuted.
We want law officers in whom you can put trust in and not be entrapped.
We want a balance budget in all levels of government.
We want American business to be able to make a profit without the government taking away from them to pay for people who will not work.
We believe in paying a fair wage for a fair days work.
We believe that if you don't work you should not eat.
We believe that marriage is between a man and a woman.
We believe that if you have sex outside of wedlock it is ADULTERY. We the people should not required to reward you for your life of sin by having an ABORTION or by paying for the expense of that child.
We want a drug free America.
We want to able to walk down the street and not be attacked.
We believe in supporting the VETERANS who have sacrificed for this country.
We believe that Social Security has problems that need to be addressed and there are no easy solutions to this problem.
We believe that the government needs to get out of the EDUCATION business. Get rid of the Dept. of Education.
We want our schools to quit indoctrinating our children with socialism, homosexuality, and Islam.
We want to do away with the EPA.
We believe that college education is an privilege, not a right.
Do I need to say more. I could.
Let's negotiate, LIBERALS, something you did not do and you shut the government down, despite the LIBERAL media spin.
Hey, I agree with many of your goals...

BUT you say...

"We believe that the government needs to get out of the EDUCATION business. Get rid of the Dept. of Education."

and

"We want to do away with the EPA."

Seriously, dude. I guess education should be only for the rich who can afford it, and big business should be allowed to pollute and destroy just for profits. Bow down to your god of capitalism.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#29192 Oct 30, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
Page 1396
So much Liberal ignorance on one page.
We have "Bruhaha" who tries to equate:
A BUSINESS/CORPORATION that after risking capital to begin and grow:
- employs people who now have salaries with which to support themselves and their families (and pay taxes),
-that produces either goods or services that have value that consumers wish to purchase and that contribute to the overall health of the economy (and those goods or services also have taxes tacked on)
-and that pays its legal taxes, but also avails itself of any legal deductions it can so as to retain as much capital as possible in order to
-grow and employ more people (who then will pay taxes).
With:
"poor people (who)... take every type of government assistance possible".
Do you seriously not see the difference between those who contribute to this society and those who - however harsh it may sound- only take from this society? And just where do you think the money to give that assistance comes from - the taxes paid on the salaries and income CREATED by the businesses/corporations/small businesses/entrepreneurs.
And once again, no one on the Right begrudges assistance to those who need help either through illness or disability or through a rough patch - but when it becomes a way of life for the able bodied - yeah, we have a problem. A Brookings Institute study showed three simple rules that, if followed, will virtually guarantee a 98% chance of getting out of and staying out of poverty:
Stay in school and earn a high school diploma
Don’t get pregnant until you are married
When you get out of school, get a job
=========
Then we have IO who still doesn't know the difference between income taxes and capital gains taxes (that are applicable to money that is risked with no guarantee of return and with the risk of being lost AND that has been taxed once already.)
+1, very well stated.
Bruhaha

Blairsville, GA

#29193 Oct 30, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Specifically?
That's too dumb to answer. Pull your head out of the sand or a$$, wherever it is.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#29194 Oct 30, 2013
Bruhaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Do explain why it's "apples and oranges." I doubt you can. Why? You might just be clueless and uneducated.
As for welfare abuse, I've already discussed that: it exists and is deplorable, just as there are some businesses who exploit and abuse the tax system, which is also deplorable. Anyways, this part of your replay is your usual diversion tactic, what you do when you can't give an intellectual argument concerning the real issue.
"Anyways, this part of your replay is your usual diversion tactic, what you do when you can't give an intellectual argument concerning the real issue."

And the irony continues...
OMTE

Ocilla, GA

#29195 Oct 30, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I want a Country where when the losers lose then they take a back seat to the winners and not shut down the Government by trying to blackmail their agenda through. I want a Country that still has morals to help the ones that are not capable of helping themselves, just like Jesus Christ did when he walked the Earth. I want a County where the liars and distorters are brought to light and punished accordingly. I want a Country where all Americans are offered affordable health care and not just the healthy and wealthy, which is what is wrong with our Nation today. I want a Country where all small businessmen as well as large businessmen can share the economy and not letting the giant monolopy companies to exist by owning all the market and shutting all others out. This is not free enterprise but more like Communist at work. I want a Country where one group of about 40 Congressmen can not hold the whole Worlds economy in jeapordy. I want a Country where a flat income tax rate is applied to all Americans and doo away with all the loop holes and hidaways for the wealthy.
You low-life liberals always want to use Jesus' name when it's convenient for ya. Huh? Then in the same breath, your type, calls Christians crazy biblethumpers. Huh?:( Liberals slaughter thousands of babies everyday and condone queer marriage, all in the name of "choice" or "democracy"(votes).. ...:( Not in the name of Christ. Your post stinks like you do, doo-doo head.:( You have no morals, so I would suggest you leave that out, in future posts.*just sayin*:)

Judged:

16

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Something

Columbus, GA

#29196 Oct 30, 2013
The REAL issue is two grown adults sitting on their butts arguing with each other, instead of taking the argument to the root of the problem. THAT is the issue.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#29197 Oct 30, 2013
Bruhaha wrote:
<quoted text>
That's too dumb to answer. Pull your head out of the sand or a$$, wherever it is.
No it's not. Your statement, who, and how are they, abusing the tax system? What laws are they breaking?
Bruhaha

Blairsville, GA

#29198 Oct 30, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. Your statement, who, and how are they, abusing the tax system? What laws are they breaking?
Who said they were breaking the law? I didn't.

If you don't know the difference is abusing the system and breaking the law you need help. G.E. for example may not have "broken the law" by not paying taxes last year, but they sure did abuse the system.

Just because the rich / corporations can pay lobbyists to get laws favorable to them doesn't mean they're not abusing the system.
whom

Cleveland, GA

#29199 Oct 30, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to get somebody to talk to you? Forget it. You're an idiot. It's pointless to try and have a discussion with you because you just can't keep up.

I can see how it's pointless for you, seeing as how you can't BS your way past me.
But hey, you got some libroids who think you walk on water.
Be happy, remain uninformed, better yet mimic Informed.
whom

Cleveland, GA

#29200 Oct 30, 2013
Bruhaha wrote:
<quoted text>
...a person like myself, whose 401K has gone up tremendously in the past year and a half after being flat for a couple of years.
Oh, by the way, why would your bills be bigger in a recession?(also, we're in a RECESSION, not a DEPRESSION, even I know there's a difference.)
Dummy.

Prices remain the same whether or not you work.
After all money is only a fiat for exchange of goods and services. No job, no fiat, hence bills are always higher with no money. dummy
Doo

Dalton, GA

#29201 Oct 30, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You low-life liberals always want to use Jesus' name when it's convenient for ya. Huh? Then in the same breath, your type, calls Christians crazy biblethumpers. Huh?:( Liberals slaughter thousands of babies everyday and condone queer marriage, all in the name of "choice" or "democracy"(votes).. ...:( Not in the name of Christ. Your post stinks like you do, doo-doo head.:( You have no morals, so I would suggest you leave that out, in future posts.*just sayin*:)
Anyone that reads and believes the Bible knows that Jesus was a liberal person that helped the sick and poor. He was put here as an example of how we should live our lives. He was not a money grubbing billionaire tycoon that wants to monolopize the whole economy for his own personal wealth. He did not lie and distort or blackmail to get his ways. He did not call people names in order to try to make himself stand taller than others. I think I can teach you a lot of things about morals friend. If you don't like my posts then you don't have to read them. I have never said "biblethumpers". I respect other peoples beliefs as long at they fit what being Christain is all about. Most of the are probably wrong about a lot of things but I give them credit for at least trying. Or you read my posts and try to learn a little bit about life in general. You need help.
whom

Cleveland, GA

#29202 Oct 30, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Which part is factual? The government debt did increase under two conservative presidents, the only two in my lifetime.
Blow the lip off? Hardly.

ole chickenbutt still trying to spread chicken manure on topix huh....

Doo

Dalton, GA

#29203 Oct 30, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see how it's pointless for you, seeing as how you can't BS your way past me.
But hey, you got some libroids who think you walk on water.
Be happy, remain uninformed, better yet mimic Informed.
Republicans remind me of hemroids. They stink and burn and pop out in the most unpleasant times. They are hard and painful to get rid of and are of no use to the human body. Yet they exist! Why?
whom

Cleveland, GA

#29204 Oct 30, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
Page 1396
So much Liberal ignorance on one page.
We have "Bruhaha" who tries to equate:
A BUSINESS/CORPORATION that after risking capital to begin and grow:
- employs people who now have salaries with which to support themselves and their families (and pay taxes),
-that produces either goods or services that have value that consumers wish to purchase and that contribute to the overall health of the economy (and those goods or services also have taxes tacked on)
-and that pays its legal taxes, but also avails itself of any legal deductions it can so as to retain as much capital as possible in order to
-grow and employ more people (who then will pay taxes).
With:
"poor people (who)... take every type of government assistance possible".
Do you seriously not see the difference between those who contribute to this society and those who - however harsh it may sound- only take from this society? And just where do you think the money to give that assistance comes from - the taxes paid on the salaries and income CREATED by the businesses/corporations/small businesses/entrepreneurs.
And once again, no one on the Right begrudges assistance to those who need help either through illness or disability or through a rough patch - but when it becomes a way of life for the able bodied - yeah, we have a problem. A Brookings Institute study showed three simple rules that, if followed, will virtually guarantee a 98% chance of getting out of and staying out of poverty:
Stay in school and earn a high school diploma
Don’t get pregnant until you are married
When you get out of school, get a job
=========
Then we have IO who still doesn't know the difference between income taxes and capital gains taxes (that are applicable to money that is risked with no guarantee of return and with the risk of being lost AND that has been taxed once already.)

Great Post! especially the first sentence...
whom

Cleveland, GA

#29205 Oct 30, 2013
Scotty Searan wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with the TEA PARTY?
We want God to be put back in our government and schools.
We want all branches of the government to abide by the Constitution.
We want the government to let the people have freedom.
Patrick Henry said it best - GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH.
We want the government to for the people and of the people.
We want to be governed at the lowest levels. Federal government have very little say.
We want freedom of speech.
We want freedom to bear arms.
We want our borders secured.
We want ILLEGAL immigrants prosecuted.
We want law officers in whom you can put trust in and not be entrapped.
We want a balance budget in all levels of government.
We want American business to be able to make a profit without the government taking away from them to pay for people who will not work.
We believe in paying a fair wage for a fair days work.
We believe that if you don't work you should not eat.
We believe that marriage is between a man and a woman.
We believe that if you have sex outside of wedlock it is ADULTERY. We the people should not required to reward you for your life of sin by having an ABORTION or by paying for the expense of that child.
We want a drug free America.
We want to able to walk down the street and not be attacked.
We believe in supporting the VETERANS who have sacrificed for this country.
We believe that Social Security has problems that need to be addressed and there are no easy solutions to this problem.
We believe that the government needs to get out of the EDUCATION business. Get rid of the Dept. of Education.
We want our schools to quit indoctrinating our children with socialism, homosexuality, and Islam.
We want to do away with the EPA.
We believe that college education is an privilege, not a right.
Do I need to say more. I could.
Let's negotiate, LIBERALS, something you did not do and you shut the government down, despite the LIBERAL media spin.

Great post Scotty, Anathema to liberal socialists though...
whom

Cleveland, GA

#29206 Oct 30, 2013
Bruhaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I agree with many of your goals...
BUT you say...
"We believe that the government needs to get out of the EDUCATION business. Get rid of the Dept. of Education."
and
"We want to do away with the EPA."
Seriously, dude. I guess education should be only for the rich who can afford it, and big business should be allowed to pollute and destroy just for profits. Bow down to your god of capitalism.

Every conservative knew he meant the Federal gubmint getting out of Education, only dummies think otherwise....
whom

Cleveland, GA

#29207 Oct 30, 2013
Something wrote:
The REAL issue is two grown adults sitting on their butts arguing with each other, instead of taking the argument to the root of the problem. THAT is the issue.

Like a wallflower sideliner would have a clue...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unfair non unified government of athens clarke ... Wed wjabbe 3
Debate: Marijuana - Athens, GA (Aug '10) Apr 3 jj 57
Gary Johnson Apr 1 Defektor 1
Relocating to Athens Mar '16 Oh Chyt 2
32 Henry Ford Hot Rod in Sierra Madre Mar '16 wjabbe 2
five false flag events in america Mar '16 wjabbe 2
News Nicholson woman arrested following undercover p... Feb '16 DeForest 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages