Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#28814 Oct 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep,
junk insurance that does not comply,
no surprise here.
...a plan that will not comply with the guidelines imposed by the Affordable Care Act at their time of renewal this year or next. These individuals in Maryland, Washington, D.C., and portions of Northern Virginia will be required by the health law to purchase a new ACA-class compliant health plan. This phenomenon is not unique to CareFirst and its members, but rather a result of industry-wide changes in accordance with new ACA health plan standards.
They were dropped because they did not have immediate preexisting and immediate preexisting maternity care.
Almost all policies that companies carry, a employee must be insured one year before using those options. Most employees had good affordable insurance until this Obama care law was passed. Most employees were happy with the policies that they had. That is the reason President Obama said they could keep their doctors and keep the insurance they liked. Another huge lie.
You can keep telling me that a sh*t is delicious, but that doesn't change the fact that it is still a sh*t sandwich.

Douglasville, GA

#28815 Oct 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the help.
It's nice to be able to put a face to the Right Wing, Freeloading, Deadbeat, Crybabies so afraid that the Affordable Healthcare Act will make them pay their own way.
What do you think ? Will these whining little girl Right Wingers ever "Man Up" and buy insurance to assure they pay their own medical bills instead of us responsible Americans ?
Or will these Whining Right Wing Wackos just continue to be hypocritical parasites who make us working Americans pay for their loser butts, just like we pay for the Right Wing idiotic wars, tax cuts for the rich, Medicare Part D, and the Great Bush Recession ?
I guess all we can hope for is that somehow the "Shame" gene, missing in Right Wingers, re-emerges in that group.
Thanks again.
When did you sign up for Obamacare? When are you going to pay your own way?

Douglasville, GA

#28816 Oct 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the shame !
An insurer will not be allowed to sell policies so useless and ludicrously bad that they fail to qualify as legitimate policies suitable to be marketed.
Hey... how are we going to continue as a country without those hospital insurance policies that pays $5.00 per day ?
Please ... oh please ... America cannot survive without those, and the insurance policies that pay $100 if your diagnosed with terminal cancer by a left-handed oncologist.
Yep... Right Wing Wackos were right - ObamaCare actually prevents stupid, moronic, wasteful, and useless pretend insurance policies, being foisted upon ignorant or uninformed consumers.
Wait... Ignorant .... Uninformed ..... Now we know why Right Wingers hate ObamaCare.....
See how many people that you can find that have policies that pay $5.00 a day. What a crock of bull s**t. You have finally run out of anything helpful to say about Obamacare. You still say anything to hear yourself talk.
Remember I told you that you were voted # one in one specific category.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#28817 Oct 26, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't drag the Republicans into that. There is only one person lately who writes such posts and he isn't a Republican. He is basically maintaining the Democrat stero-type of knuckle dragging, government dependent, food stamp scammin' bottom feeders.
you really shouldn't be so hard on Mr. Bill- he is just mostly misunderstood. And I don't even think that he is really a democrat!
OMTE

Adel, GA

#28818 Oct 26, 2013
gored moniker thingy wrote:
<quoted text>you really shouldn't be so hard on Mr. Bill- he is just mostly misunderstood. And I don't even think that he is really a democrat!
Okay...That was a little funny.:)
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#28819 Oct 26, 2013
Yep, ROLL TIDE!
OMTE

Adel, GA

#28820 Oct 26, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
Yep, ROLL TIDE!
You suck! This ain't Alabama girl....
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#28821 Oct 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Okay...That was a little funny.:)
thanx bud- I'm still prayin' for that semi-truck!
OMTE

Adel, GA

#28822 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>thanx bud- I'm still prayin' for that semi-truck!
WoW!?! That's not nice, jebby. Say your sorry, now.:)

Douglasville, GA

#28823 Oct 26, 2013
Now it is Social Securities turn to buy huge amounts of ammunition. Just what is going on in this country?
http://www.infowars.com/social-security-admin...
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#28824 Oct 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>WoW!?! That's not nice, jebby. Say your sorry, now.:)
okay, maybe just a dually pickup with a heavy duty roo bumper- happy now?
OMTE

Adel, GA

#28825 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>okay, maybe just a dually pickup with a heavy duty roo bumper- happy now?
I'm fine with the semi, just cut out the prayin part and we're cool. Cool?
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#28826 Oct 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm fine with the semi, just cut out the prayin part and we're cool. Cool?
yeah, that part was not cool, but God knows where my heart is.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#28827 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>yeah, that part was not cool, but God knows where my heart is.
Okay... You're gettin weird on me....:(
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#28828 Oct 26, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a few conservative terrorists compared to to a single Liberal terrorist???
From a blind historians viewpoint, a big deal....
Using your analogy of a conservative as the status quo, and using the liberal definition as advocating change... we have this....
Liberal Stalin -- responsible for killing more than 20 MILLION of his fellow countrymen by starvation....
Liberal Hitler -- responsible for killing
Jews 5.9 million
Soviet POWs 2–3 million
Ethnic Poles 1.8–2 million
Romani 220,000–1,500,000
Disabled 200,000–250,000
Freemasons 80,000
Homosexuals 5,000–15,000
Jehovah's
Witnesses 2,500–5,000
Liberalism has been the banner used to describe communism, fascism, dictatorships, oligarchy, and any other form of gubmint use in annihilating opposition.
Need I go on???
I was going to refrain from even replying to this absurd post but can't help myself- there seems to be one group missing- communists! If Hitler was the liberal that you claim, then why didn't he persecute, imprison and kill them? Oh, but YOU KNOW they were his first victims and he hated them worse than even the jews- but then, that would have destroyed your whole big lie, right. I mean, if Hitler were really a liberal then he would have loved communists, right. I am not disappointed with you but I am disappointed with the some other so-called "conservatives" on here that did not even to correct your attempt to re-write history.
truth be told

Hiawassee, GA

#28829 Oct 26, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
a recent study of people in north GA showed there is a bunch of parasites living off of others.
Social Security the cheapest retirement plan going & Medicare great health care coverage at really great prices. Both are the main source of income for a majority in this area.

Its gubment plans that they love, just for them, nobody else.
A really great bunch, they want it all and the rest of us get to pay for it.

I wonder if they would like to add these very expensive plans to ObamaCare, we can defund them all and pay off the national debt they so fear in a shot time!

Time to get back to work, got to keep them taxes coming in to fund the social programs the Tea Party just loves, the ones just for them.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#28830 Oct 26, 2013
truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>
Social Security the cheapest retirement plan going & Medicare great health care coverage at really great prices. Both are the main source of income for a majority in this area.
Its gubment plans that they love, just for them, nobody else.
A really great bunch, they want it all and the rest of us get to pay for it.
I wonder if they would like to add these very expensive plans to ObamaCare, we can defund them all and pay off the national debt they so fear in a shot time!
Time to get back to work, got to keep them taxes coming in to fund the social programs the Tea Party just loves, the ones just for them.
Truth be told... I think you're the Bill of the liberals... I wouldn't shed a tear if you were killed in a drive-by tmrw. If you ever do... I hope they post it on topix!:)
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#28831 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>I was going to refrain from even replying to this absurd post but can't help myself- there seems to be one group missing- communists! If Hitler was the liberal that you claim, then why didn't he persecute, imprison and kill them? Oh, but YOU KNOW they were his first victims and he hated them worse than even the jews- but then, that would have destroyed your whole big lie, right. I mean, if Hitler were really a liberal then he would have loved communists, right. I am not disappointed with you but I am disappointed with the some other so-called "conservatives" on here that did not even to correct your attempt to re-write history.
...I guess I should explain the reason that I am not disappointed in you is because I am not surprised by anything coming from someone who takes an interest in Argentinian cow farts!
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#28832 Oct 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Truth be told... I think you're the Bill of the liberals... I wouldn't shed a tear if you were killed in a drive-by tmrw. If you ever do... I hope they post it on topix!:)
allright, be nice now- remember that you are from south Georgia!
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#28833 Oct 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Truth be told... I think you're the Bill of the liberals... I wouldn't shed a tear if you were killed in a drive-by tmrw. If you ever do... I hope they post it on topix!:)
I am going to tell Aggie what you said! I have had enough, you are going to hell, young man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Precision Tune auto-Business from HELL!!! (Nov '14) May 16 greg 2
unfair non unified government of athens clarke ... May 15 wjabbe 5
Local News, Talk, and Entertainment Podcast for... May 11 athenspodcastprod... 1
SOUTHEAST AMBULANCE, Inc. Is a dishonest company! May 4 Clifford E Tranz 1
News Deal in works for purchase of 19th-century Watk... May 2 NAncy Smith 1
Debate: Marijuana - Athens, GA (Aug '10) Apr '16 jj 57
Gary Johnson Apr '16 Defektor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages