whom

Toccoa, GA

#28590 Oct 24, 2013
his 12 gauge,
but I should have said his pea shooter, as that's all he's got in the way of posts....

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#28591 Oct 24, 2013
look it up wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a total idiot, really look it up.
I will bet that you are a Seven Day Adventist. Get off the religious name calling. It is bad enough that people are name calling.
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28592 Oct 24, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely. Thank you for clarifying my point.

You've got a point???
I'm still waiting.......

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#28593 Oct 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the Iraq war and the worst recession since the 1920's, and the giant deficit caused by cutting taxes for the 1%? This is small-taters compared to that.
Negative, have you ever heard of bipartisan support?
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28594 Oct 24, 2013

The NSA (National S**t Act) controlled by Obama just keeps Pi**ing off many world leaders....

Obama and his SORRY attempt at World Diplomacy...

It just gets worst and worst.....

"NSA monitored calls of 35 world leaders after US official handed over contacts."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/24/...

Douglasville, GA

#28595 Oct 24, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a few conservative terrorists compared to to a single Liberal terrorist???
From a blind historians viewpoint, a big deal....
Using your analogy of a conservative as the status quo, and using the liberal definition as advocating change... we have this....
Liberal Stalin -- responsible for killing more than 20 MILLION of his fellow countrymen by starvation....
Liberal Hitler -- responsible for killing
Jews 5.9 million
Soviet POWs 23 million
Ethnic Poles 1.82 million
Romani 220,0001,500,000
Disabled 200,000250,000
Freemasons 80,000
Homosexuals 5,00015,000
Jehovah's
Witnesses 2,5005,000
Liberalism has been the banner used to describe communism, fascism, dictatorships, oligarchy, and any other form of gubmint use in annihilating opposition.
Need I go on???
You need not go on, but the Communist have murdered at best estimates 200 million people in the last century.
You have made your point.

Douglasville, GA

#28596 Oct 24, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who has used a computer for more than a few years knows all about software application rollouts, hasn't brought down Microsoft, won't bring down the Democrats.
You know what your post is? It is just another excuse for failure. Why don't you buy Obama a trophy?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#28597 Oct 24, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I'm not minimizing anything, what I am doing is taking the clear meaning of their posted statements and providing an accurate label that describes the sentiment they express.
And what is the sentiment they express, fear and hate all Muslims because of the actions of some. This is ignorance, and this is bigotry, and it is offensive.
It is amusing that you continue to think that you can splitoff the underlying religious interpretation from the culture that it supports, and declare that the Klan terrorists were motivated by their culture of racial hatred but that their particular religious interpretation had no influence on their culture.
The equivalency that you fail to admit is that in each instance terrorism was motivated by a culture based on a faulty religious interpretation, and as such the problem lies only with the adherents of the faulty interpretation, not with all followers of the faith.
Would you like to go around again?
Why do you CARE what I think? If you are offended, skip my posts. In return, you need to leave me OUT of your terriorist loving, freedom destroying, liberal propaganda spewing posts. Aggie is VERY intelligent. She "gets" that all you are trying to do is cause dissension. Won't happen. You CLEARLY underestimate the magnitude of her intelligence over YOURS.
P.S. YOU are as ignorant and bigoted as anyone. You place all conservatives in the same box. See how that works?
PPS. Aggie is right. YOU are totally wrong. Accept it.

Location hidden

#28598 Oct 24, 2013
look it up wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you do nothing but watch FNC and read fictional "news" web sites. When you ask where does the blame lie, you used the right word "lie"! A Freudian slip maybe?
I've TRIED to get him to listen to Air America. He won't do it. Wonder why?

Douglasville, GA

#28599 Oct 24, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely. Thank you for clarifying my point.

Another animated comment from the animated man.

Location hidden

#28600 Oct 24, 2013
look it up wrote:
<quoted text>
The link you provided is as dead as the Tea Party, look it up.
If the Tea Party is dead, why are you so upset and scared?

Location hidden

#28601 Oct 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You predicted the end with fast and furious, the NSA, Benghazi was going to lead to impeachment - and on, and on.
You've been wrong every time. I told you that you were wrong at the time.
You think a few problems with a webpage that has to serve 100's of Millions is a problem that will take down a party?
You're wrong again.
A problem that will take down a party needs to be something much more serious.
Examples would be destroying the American economy, as Bush did. Having the presidential nominee crap on the middle-class and make it clear that they are only running to represent the 1%. Putting up a certifiably insane vice-presidential candidate who is working with the equivalence of a 9th-grade education. Spending years in Congress doing nothing but impeding the progress of our nation like a bunch of tantrum-throwing children repeatedly voting to kill a program that will help millions. Leading the US to the brink of default on her bills for the first time in history over a hissy-fit.
Those are the kinds of problems that will take down a party. Those are the reasons America will reject Republicans wholesale next election.
America wants a congress that is working for them, not a bunch of obstructionist haters.
Web-page glitches - nah. Most Americans aren't that stupid and shallow to expect a technical project that serves hundreds of millions to roll-out flawlessly. Americans do expect their government to work for the people though- and the Republicans have been a bumbling mess for years and years now.
I NEVER predicted the end of ANYTHING. You DO make it up as you go. I said it would all be covered up and it has been. All you liberals know how to do is lie, cover-up and cheat. That is the ONLY way you can win. Your Bush crap is hilarious. He's long gone. Guess you haven't even figured THAT out, yet. It's pretty sad when all you have is the past. You have nothing current to help your cause. I am tired of reading your worn out excuses for the failure that is in the WH. You never tire of making excuses for that communist. Why don't you take a POLL of MOST Americans right now and see what they think about that website. You are liberal crazy. A slug has better sense than you do. Sorry, CB, but it's true. That bundle you are holding in your hands is your tail.

Douglasville, GA

#28602 Oct 24, 2013
Has anyone seen post #28586? I sent it to Oh My, but Topix deleted it and and I have no idea why. The only words that I used was liberal gobly stuff, and it accused me of being inappropriate. Could a computer they are using be at fault?
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#28603 Oct 24, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER predicted the end of ANYTHING. You DO make it up as you go. I said it would all be covered up and it has been. All you liberals know how to do is lie, cover-up and cheat. That is the ONLY way you can win. Your Bush crap is hilarious. He's long gone. Guess you haven't even figured THAT out, yet. It's pretty sad when all you have is the past. You have nothing current to help your cause. I am tired of reading your worn out excuses for the failure that is in the WH. You never tire of making excuses for that communist. Why don't you take a POLL of MOST Americans right now and see what they think about that website. You are liberal crazy. A slug has better sense than you do. Sorry, CB, but it's true. That bundle you are holding in your hands is your tail.
So you throw out a bunch of emotional words that don't add up to ANYTHING - Deny that you said things that can be found right in this very thread - and then say you handed me my tail?

Sorry Synergy. Doesn't fly.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#28604 Oct 24, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Schumer and Soros caused the financial collapse of 2008. Then took the profit they made off of the pain and suufering of the American people, and bought themselves a president(Obama). You just spew-out non-sense and haven't a clue what you're talkin about, moron. So do everybody a favor and disappear again. Cool?
Wow, way earlier in this thread you said we were buddies and you'd always have my back. I see what that was worth. Of course that's back when you were a Democrat and you hadn't started buying into insane conspiracy theories from Right-Wing-Wacko's yet.

The Shumer/Soros theory is just pure insanity, and it always was. Some Republican started it during a Hard-Line interview back in 2009.

Shumer may (or may not) have pushed IndyMac over the edge intentionally or by accident with a poorly timed remark. Soros and Shumer bought it quite a bit later at a reduced cost - neither of which is remarkable, one buys banks all the time, the other also invests in banks - he's on the Senate Banking Committee.

To think that added up as being the cause of the collapse of Lehman Brothers and the root-cause of Credit Default Swaps is a huge stretch of any logic you want to apply.

The whole theory is a really thinly-stretched and failed excuse the Republicans tried feebly to use once to lay the blame somewhere else besides at their own feet. Pathetic really.

I'm surprised you were gullible enough to fall for it. I guess that's what happens when you bombard yourself with crazy right-wing drivel all day long.

You were on the right track a few months ago. Now that you've switched over to playing with the lunatics, you're missing the target more often than not.
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It took me along time to see, just how clueless and stupid you really are. You're a straight POS moron, that will follow Obama straight to hell, because he appears BLACK. If Obama wouldn't hide behind executive privilege, he'd be in prison, just like Bush. Now shutup you racist basterd!
Now you're just completely off your meds. Calling me a racist?! Right out of nowhere without a single bit of evidence or an incident to base it on? Pulled right from your butt?

Whatever..

Douglasville, GA

#28605 Oct 24, 2013
Hurricane season is quietest in 45 years. If this keeps up Al Gore will be selling used cars.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/atlantic-hurricane-s...

Douglasville, GA

#28606 Oct 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
So you throw out a bunch of emotional words that don't add up to ANYTHING - Deny that you said things that can be found right in this very thread - and then say you handed me my tail?
Sorry Synergy. Doesn't fly.
Obviously you could be Kentucky Fried and never know it!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#28607 Oct 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, way earlier in this thread you said we were buddies and you'd always have my back. I see what that was worth. Of course that's back when you were a Democrat and you hadn't started buying into insane conspiracy theories from Right-Wing-Wacko's yet.
The Shumer/Soros theory is just pure insanity, and it always was. Some Republican started it during a Hard-Line interview back in 2009.
Shumer may (or may not) have pushed IndyMac over the edge intentionally or by accident with a poorly timed remark. Soros and Shumer bought it quite a bit later at a reduced cost - neither of which is remarkable, one buys banks all the time, the other also invests in banks - he's on the Senate Banking Committee.
To think that added up as being the cause of the collapse of Lehman Brothers and the root-cause of Credit Default Swaps is a huge stretch of any logic you want to apply.
The whole theory is a really thinly-stretched and failed excuse the Republicans tried feebly to use once to lay the blame somewhere else besides at their own feet. Pathetic really.
I'm surprised you were gullible enough to fall for it. I guess that's what happens when you bombard yourself with crazy right-wing drivel all day long.
You were on the right track a few months ago. Now that you've switched over to playing with the lunatics, you're missing the target more often than not.
<quoted text>
Now you're just completely off your meds. Calling me a racist?! Right out of nowhere without a single bit of evidence or an incident to base it on? Pulled right from your butt?
Whatever..
Whatever, Whatever...... Opinions vary..... I still think you're pretty cool, just blinded by loyalty. Sorry for callin you racist, if you're not.:(
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#28608 Oct 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Hurricane season is quietest in 45 years.
Interesting. You would almost have to call that CLIMATE CHANGE, now wouldn't you?

Glad you're starting to see the light.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#28609 Oct 24, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry for callin you racist, if you're not.:(
Fair enough- thanks for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
belk bowl Dec 8 carrollton connec... 1
pendergrass or j&j. which is best to sell at Nov 28 right 2
American jailed over photo in Emirates back home Nov '14 USA Today 1
Review: Play Palace Daycare Nov '14 Misty419906 1
Athens Clarke County like 3rd World Country (May '14) Nov '14 Nottaphagg Patel 4
Precision Tune auto-Business from HELL!!! Nov '14 AngryConsumer 1
David Perdue wants to TRICK you into voting for... Nov '14 concerned taxpayer 1

Athens News Video

Athens Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Athens News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Athens

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]