Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Athens Forum

Comments (Page 1,366)

Showing posts 27,301 - 27,320 of39,414
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

I seems the G.B.I. are worried about the amount of people, that know they're illegally spyin on them.... They are worried they may lose their little toys. AWWW....:( The police LOVE Obama. Obama is allowin them to be your "big brother".:(
http://personalliberty.com/2013/10/22/law-enf...
Impeach Obama and get rid of all dirty cops Today!

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Remember Solyndra? Small taters compared to this...

ObamaCare spending to top contractors tops $1 billion

http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r... -
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Attention parents!!! Don't buy your child a pellet-rifle for Christmas and let him tote it around...... The police might shoot them down, if they appear over the age of five.:(
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/23/andy...
God forbid a cop sprays your child with pepper-spray. You may end-up payin the cop for damages.:(
http://news.msn.com/us/cop-who-pepper-sprayed...
Impeahc Obama Today!
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You had better HOPE the liberals find an escape hatch in regard to Obamacare. If not, the democrats could very well be in trouble. It doesn't take a Rhodes Scholar to figure that one out. The govt. shutdown will be a distant memory by then.
You predicted the end with fast and furious, the NSA, Benghazi was going to lead to impeachment - and on, and on.

You've been wrong every time. I told you that you were wrong at the time.

You think a few problems with a webpage that has to serve 100's of Millions is a problem that will take down a party?
You're wrong again.

A problem that will take down a party needs to be something much more serious.

Examples would be destroying the American economy, as Bush did. Having the presidential nominee crap on the middle-class and make it clear that they are only running to represent the 1%. Putting up a certifiably insane vice-presidential candidate who is working with the equivalence of a 9th-grade education. Spending years in Congress doing nothing but impeding the progress of our nation like a bunch of tantrum-throwing children repeatedly voting to kill a program that will help millions. Leading the US to the brink of default on her bills for the first time in history over a hissy-fit.

Those are the kinds of problems that will take down a party. Those are the reasons America will reject Republicans wholesale next election.

America wants a congress that is working for them, not a bunch of obstructionist haters.

Web-page glitches - nah. Most Americans aren't that stupid and shallow to expect a technical project that serves hundreds of millions to roll-out flawlessly. Americans do expect their government to work for the people though- and the Republicans have been a bumbling mess for years and years now.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
Remember Solyndra? Small taters compared to this...
ObamaCare spending to top contractors tops $1 billion
http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r... -
Remember the Iraq war and the worst recession since the 1920's, and the giant deficit caused by cutting taxes for the 1%? This is small-taters compared to that.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
Attention parents!!! Don't buy your child a pellet-rifle for Christmas and let him tote it around...... The police might shoot them down, if they appear over the age of five.:(
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/23/andy...
God forbid a cop sprays your child with pepper-spray. You may end-up payin the cop for damages.:(
http://news.msn.com/us/cop-who-pepper-sprayed...
Impeahc Obama Today!
Of course a good parent would have had the common sense not to buy their kid a pellet gun that looks like an assault rifle and let them tote it down the street in this day and age.

I'm not defending the cops in this case - but what I said is absolutely true. I mean - how dumb are people?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You predicted the end with fast and furious, the NSA, Benghazi was going to lead to impeachment - and on, and on.
You've been wrong every time. I told you that you were wrong at the time.
You think a few problems with a webpage that has to serve 100's of Millions is a problem that will take down a party?
You're wrong again.
A problem that will take down a party needs to be something much more serious.
Examples would be destroying the American economy, as Bush did. Having the presidential nominee crap on the middle-class and make it clear that they are only running to represent the 1%. Putting up a certifiably insane vice-presidential candidate who is working with the equivalence of a 9th-grade education. Spending years in Congress doing nothing but impeding the progress of our nation like a bunch of tantrum-throwing children repeatedly voting to kill a program that will help millions. Leading the US to the brink of default on her bills for the first time in history over a hissy-fit.
Those are the kinds of problems that will take down a party. Those are the reasons America will reject Republicans wholesale next election.
America wants a congress that is working for them, not a bunch of obstructionist haters.
Web-page glitches - nah. Most Americans aren't that stupid and shallow to expect a technical project that serves hundreds of millions to roll-out flawlessly. Americans do expect their government to work for the people though- and the Republicans have been a bumbling mess for years and years now.
It took me along time to see, just how clueless and stupid you really are. You're a straight POS moron, that will follow Obama straight to hell, because he appears BLACK. If Obama wouldn't hide behind executive privilege, he'd be in prison, just like Bush. Now shutup you racist basterd!
silver foxx

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

We're not surprised, Chancellor Merkel blistered those big ole ears about the NSA. Netanyahu & the Saudis have lost ALL trust in him. Global leaders view him as weak & way, way underqualified to be leader of the free world. Nope, not the least surprised he's lost favor amongst the intelligent population of the US & world....

http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702...
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the Iraq war and the worst recession since the 1920's, and the giant deficit caused by cutting taxes for the 1%? This is small-taters compared to that.
Schumer and Soros caused the financial collapse of 2008. Then took the profit they made off of the pain and suufering of the American people, and bought themselves a president(Obama). You just spew-out non-sense and haven't a clue what you're talkin about, moron. So do everybody a favor and disappear again. Cool?
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...Web-page glitches - nah. Most Americans aren't that stupid and shallow to expect a technical project that serves hundreds of millions to roll-out flawlessly. Americans do expect their government to work for the people though- and the Republicans have been a bumbling mess for years and years now.
Anyone who has used a computer for more than a few years knows all about software application rollouts, hasn't brought down Microsoft, won't bring down the Democrats.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who has used a computer for more than a few years knows all about software application rollouts, hasn't brought down Microsoft, won't bring down the Democrats.
Obama and his administration is CAUSING the "glitches" to hide the actual cost of Obamacare, dummy! "Glitches" won't bring down the Democrats, ya stupid dummy.... Obamacare itself and the fact that the Democrats are tryin to turn this country into Nazi Germany, will bring down the dirty Democrats and Obama. Ya stupid idiot.
http://personalliberty.com/2013/10/22/expensi...
Impeach Obama Today!
have some accountability

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a felon, ya dumb b*T*h! Ya ain't packin me up and sendin me nowhere, dummy. It's people like you that force people that has ever made a mistake, into low paying jobs. You're as bad if not worse than Obama. You must be a cracka. Huh?:(
I'm all for second chances, but, NO YOU forced yourself into a low paying job. NO ONE ELSE. YOU. Do the crime, do the time and pay the consequences.

But you want to blame someone else for your screw ups. It don't work that way. Typical liberal loser.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

have some accountability wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for second chances, but, NO YOU forced yourself into a low paying job. NO ONE ELSE. YOU. Do the crime, do the time and pay the consequences.
But you want to blame someone else for your screw ups. It don't work that way. Typical liberal loser.
Little boy I know who you are. You need to cut your hair, quit wearin the skinny jeans,(because it make like a fa$$ot) and stay out of grown folks conversations. Don't think I won't come to Valdosta and do sumin to ya, boy! Don't respond ever......
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

where is Aggie when you her!
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Where is Aggie when you really need her!
stelio kontos

Valley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Intermission muzak plays for 90 seconds as the troops re-align...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwwww. I've made a freedom destroying, government loving lunatic progressive mad. Yay me!!!!!
Your last sentence is hilarious. Look who YOU put in the WH. He can't run ANYTHING much less this country. You libs never think before you post.
Also, you really should get over your paranoia about the little judgey things. You libs are incredibly paranoid. So, you think the conservatives, I in particular, judge a post, log out, judge the post again, log out, log back in and carry on?????????? All of that to judge a post? Well, you are crazier than we all thought. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????? This is the most RIDICULOUS post of the day! Rave on.
Just how lame was Talk about Lames post? I couldn't believe it! I just go on my post and put up the absolute worse icons I can just to throw the liberals off. LOL. If I cared how people judged my post, I would have quit posting a long time ago. LMAO.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Talk about lame wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, all 38 of those people who keep this back and forth war of the light bulbs we have been having all day on your reply to my "Yes sir" comment pages back. It was quite the run. Some people just can't stand to lose can they? Enjoy your night.
Wow! You do have the correct log in name. You are keeping me in stitches from laughing so hard.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

whom wrote:
The Arabs are many things, but stupid is not one of them.....
"What should worry the Obama administration is that Saudi concern about U.S. policy in the Middle East is shared by the four other traditional U.S. allies in the region: Egypt, Jordan, the United Arab Emirates and Israel. They argue (mostly privately) that Obama has shredded U.S. influence by dumping President Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, backing the Muslim Brotherhood’s Mohamed Morsi, opposing the coup that toppled Morsi, vacillating in its Syria policy, and now embarking on negotiations with Iran — all without consulting close Arab allies."
Obama is part and parcel of the muslim brotherhood....everything he's done in the middle east points to it....
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
I think you post is dead on. I have thought the same thing for some time as every action this Administration makes seems to justify your conclusion.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, those Republicans are riding a real wave of popularity in this country right now.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/10/...

It very well may be Tea Party Republicans, so you had better start lying and crucifying them in a hurry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 27,301 - 27,320 of39,414
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Athens News Video

•••
•••

Athens Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••