Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#28566 Oct 24, 2013
Remember Solyndra? Small taters compared to this...

ObamaCare spending to top contractors tops $1 billion

http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r... -

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Adel, GA

#28567 Oct 24, 2013
Attention parents!!! Don't buy your child a pellet-rifle for Christmas and let him tote it around...... The police might shoot them down, if they appear over the age of five.:(
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/23/andy...
God forbid a cop sprays your child with pepper-spray. You may end-up payin the cop for damages.:(
http://news.msn.com/us/cop-who-pepper-sprayed...
Impeahc Obama Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28568 Oct 24, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You had better HOPE the liberals find an escape hatch in regard to Obamacare. If not, the democrats could very well be in trouble. It doesn't take a Rhodes Scholar to figure that one out. The govt. shutdown will be a distant memory by then.
You predicted the end with fast and furious, the NSA, Benghazi was going to lead to impeachment - and on, and on.

You've been wrong every time. I told you that you were wrong at the time.

You think a few problems with a webpage that has to serve 100's of Millions is a problem that will take down a party?
You're wrong again.

A problem that will take down a party needs to be something much more serious.

Examples would be destroying the American economy, as Bush did. Having the presidential nominee crap on the middle-class and make it clear that they are only running to represent the 1%. Putting up a certifiably insane vice-presidential candidate who is working with the equivalence of a 9th-grade education. Spending years in Congress doing nothing but impeding the progress of our nation like a bunch of tantrum-throwing children repeatedly voting to kill a program that will help millions. Leading the US to the brink of default on her bills for the first time in history over a hissy-fit.

Those are the kinds of problems that will take down a party. Those are the reasons America will reject Republicans wholesale next election.

America wants a congress that is working for them, not a bunch of obstructionist haters.

Web-page glitches - nah. Most Americans aren't that stupid and shallow to expect a technical project that serves hundreds of millions to roll-out flawlessly. Americans do expect their government to work for the people though- and the Republicans have been a bumbling mess for years and years now.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28569 Oct 24, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Remember Solyndra? Small taters compared to this...
ObamaCare spending to top contractors tops $1 billion
http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r... -
Remember the Iraq war and the worst recession since the 1920's, and the giant deficit caused by cutting taxes for the 1%? This is small-taters compared to that.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28570 Oct 24, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Attention parents!!! Don't buy your child a pellet-rifle for Christmas and let him tote it around...... The police might shoot them down, if they appear over the age of five.:(
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/23/andy...
God forbid a cop sprays your child with pepper-spray. You may end-up payin the cop for damages.:(
http://news.msn.com/us/cop-who-pepper-sprayed...
Impeahc Obama Today!
Of course a good parent would have had the common sense not to buy their kid a pellet gun that looks like an assault rifle and let them tote it down the street in this day and age.

I'm not defending the cops in this case - but what I said is absolutely true. I mean - how dumb are people?
OMTE

Adel, GA

#28571 Oct 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You predicted the end with fast and furious, the NSA, Benghazi was going to lead to impeachment - and on, and on.
You've been wrong every time. I told you that you were wrong at the time.
You think a few problems with a webpage that has to serve 100's of Millions is a problem that will take down a party?
You're wrong again.
A problem that will take down a party needs to be something much more serious.
Examples would be destroying the American economy, as Bush did. Having the presidential nominee crap on the middle-class and make it clear that they are only running to represent the 1%. Putting up a certifiably insane vice-presidential candidate who is working with the equivalence of a 9th-grade education. Spending years in Congress doing nothing but impeding the progress of our nation like a bunch of tantrum-throwing children repeatedly voting to kill a program that will help millions. Leading the US to the brink of default on her bills for the first time in history over a hissy-fit.
Those are the kinds of problems that will take down a party. Those are the reasons America will reject Republicans wholesale next election.
America wants a congress that is working for them, not a bunch of obstructionist haters.
Web-page glitches - nah. Most Americans aren't that stupid and shallow to expect a technical project that serves hundreds of millions to roll-out flawlessly. Americans do expect their government to work for the people though- and the Republicans have been a bumbling mess for years and years now.
It took me along time to see, just how clueless and stupid you really are. You're a straight POS moron, that will follow Obama straight to hell, because he appears BLACK. If Obama wouldn't hide behind executive privilege, he'd be in prison, just like Bush. Now shutup you racist basterd!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
silver foxx

Barney, GA

#28572 Oct 24, 2013
We're not surprised, Chancellor Merkel blistered those big ole ears about the NSA. Netanyahu & the Saudis have lost ALL trust in him. Global leaders view him as weak & way, way underqualified to be leader of the free world. Nope, not the least surprised he's lost favor amongst the intelligent population of the US & world....

http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Adel, GA

#28573 Oct 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the Iraq war and the worst recession since the 1920's, and the giant deficit caused by cutting taxes for the 1%? This is small-taters compared to that.
Schumer and Soros caused the financial collapse of 2008. Then took the profit they made off of the pain and suufering of the American people, and bought themselves a president(Obama). You just spew-out non-sense and haven't a clue what you're talkin about, moron. So do everybody a favor and disappear again. Cool?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#28575 Oct 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...Web-page glitches - nah. Most Americans aren't that stupid and shallow to expect a technical project that serves hundreds of millions to roll-out flawlessly. Americans do expect their government to work for the people though- and the Republicans have been a bumbling mess for years and years now.
Anyone who has used a computer for more than a few years knows all about software application rollouts, hasn't brought down Microsoft, won't bring down the Democrats.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#28576 Oct 24, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who has used a computer for more than a few years knows all about software application rollouts, hasn't brought down Microsoft, won't bring down the Democrats.
Obama and his administration is CAUSING the "glitches" to hide the actual cost of Obamacare, dummy! "Glitches" won't bring down the Democrats, ya stupid dummy.... Obamacare itself and the fact that the Democrats are tryin to turn this country into Nazi Germany, will bring down the dirty Democrats and Obama. Ya stupid idiot.
http://personalliberty.com/2013/10/22/expensi...
Impeach Obama Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
have some accountability

Alpharetta, GA

#28577 Oct 24, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a felon, ya dumb b*T*h! Ya ain't packin me up and sendin me nowhere, dummy. It's people like you that force people that has ever made a mistake, into low paying jobs. You're as bad if not worse than Obama. You must be a cracka. Huh?:(
I'm all for second chances, but, NO YOU forced yourself into a low paying job. NO ONE ELSE. YOU. Do the crime, do the time and pay the consequences.

But you want to blame someone else for your screw ups. It don't work that way. Typical liberal loser.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#28578 Oct 24, 2013
have some accountability wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for second chances, but, NO YOU forced yourself into a low paying job. NO ONE ELSE. YOU. Do the crime, do the time and pay the consequences.
But you want to blame someone else for your screw ups. It don't work that way. Typical liberal loser.
Little boy I know who you are. You need to cut your hair, quit wearin the skinny jeans,(because it make like a fa$$ot) and stay out of grown folks conversations. Don't think I won't come to Valdosta and do sumin to ya, boy! Don't respond ever......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#28579 Oct 24, 2013
where is Aggie when you her!
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#28580 Oct 24, 2013
Where is Aggie when you really need her!
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#28581 Oct 24, 2013
Intermission muzak plays for 90 seconds as the troops re-align...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#28582 Oct 24, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwwww. I've made a freedom destroying, government loving lunatic progressive mad. Yay me!!!!!
Your last sentence is hilarious. Look who YOU put in the WH. He can't run ANYTHING much less this country. You libs never think before you post.
Also, you really should get over your paranoia about the little judgey things. You libs are incredibly paranoid. So, you think the conservatives, I in particular, judge a post, log out, judge the post again, log out, log back in and carry on?????????? All of that to judge a post? Well, you are crazier than we all thought. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????? This is the most RIDICULOUS post of the day! Rave on.
Just how lame was Talk about Lames post? I couldn't believe it! I just go on my post and put up the absolute worse icons I can just to throw the liberals off. LOL. If I cared how people judged my post, I would have quit posting a long time ago. LMAO.

Douglasville, GA

#28583 Oct 24, 2013
Talk about lame wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, all 38 of those people who keep this back and forth war of the light bulbs we have been having all day on your reply to my "Yes sir" comment pages back. It was quite the run. Some people just can't stand to lose can they? Enjoy your night.
Wow! You do have the correct log in name. You are keeping me in stitches from laughing so hard.

Douglasville, GA

#28584 Oct 24, 2013
whom wrote:
The Arabs are many things, but stupid is not one of them.....
"What should worry the Obama administration is that Saudi concern about U.S. policy in the Middle East is shared by the four other traditional U.S. allies in the region: Egypt, Jordan, the United Arab Emirates and Israel. They argue (mostly privately) that Obama has shredded U.S. influence by dumping President Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, backing the Muslim Brotherhood’s Mohamed Morsi, opposing the coup that toppled Morsi, vacillating in its Syria policy, and now embarking on negotiations with Iran — all without consulting close Arab allies."
Obama is part and parcel of the muslim brotherhood....everything he's done in the middle east points to it....
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
I think you post is dead on. I have thought the same thing for some time as every action this Administration makes seems to justify your conclusion.

Douglasville, GA

#28585 Oct 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, those Republicans are riding a real wave of popularity in this country right now.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/10/...

It very well may be Tea Party Republicans, so you had better start lying and crucifying them in a hurry.

Douglasville, GA

#28587 Oct 24, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I'm not minimizing anything, what I am doing is taking the clear meaning of their posted statements and providing an accurate label that describes the sentiment they express.
And what is the sentiment they express, fear and hate all Muslims because of the actions of some. This is ignorance, and this is bigotry, and it is offensive.
It is amusing that you continue to think that you can splitoff the underlying religious interpretation from the culture that it supports, and declare that the Klan terrorists were motivated by their culture of racial hatred but that their particular religious interpretation had no influence on their culture.
The equivalency that you fail to admit is that in each instance terrorism was motivated by a culture based on a faulty religious interpretation, and as such the problem lies only with the adherents of the faulty interpretation, not with all followers of the faith.
Would you like to go around again?
You never did answer my question. I asked you if you were born a Muslim or were you converted into a Muslim?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SOUTHEAST AMBULANCE, Inc. Is a dishonest company! Wed Clifford E Tranz 1
News Deal in works for purchase of 19th-century Watk... May 2 NAncy Smith 1
unfair non unified government of athens clarke ... Apr 27 wjabbe 3
Debate: Marijuana - Athens, GA (Aug '10) Apr '16 jj 57
Gary Johnson Apr '16 Defektor 1
Relocating to Athens Mar '16 Oh Chyt 2
32 Henry Ford Hot Rod in Sierra Madre Mar '16 wjabbe 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages