Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28296 Oct 22, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you STOP with the facts, will ya??? You KNOW how the liberals can't stand reality.
Yeah - you act like you have any idea what he's talking about.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28297 Oct 22, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I know, right. I wonder if they realize they are being stalked by Chickenbutt. He is passed obsessed with them.
Let me make it clear - AGAIN!

Koch Brothers OWN the Republican Party. It's theirs.
Just sayin

Dawsonville, GA

#28298 Oct 22, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey if we make the Koch brothers and the multinationals richer, it's worth our children's health and polluting our nations' environment.
http://www.coking.com/Forum/tm .aspx?m=6710&mpage=1&p rint=true
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28299 Oct 22, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
ClimateDepot.com is the website of Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow employee Marc Morano, a conservative global warming denier who previously served as environmental communications director for a vocal political denier of climate change, Republican Sen. James Inhofe.
Donors Trust and Donors Capital Fund, based out of the DC suburb of Alexandria, VA, have sent $118 million to the ‘climate denial machine‘ from 2002-2010, according to a Greenpeace analysis featured in the Guardian. The graph above, from the article, illustrates the significance of this money as compared to giants like Koch and Exxon.
Of course, the Koch brothers are part of the Donors Trust network, using the DONORS groups to hide their own giving to a variety of corporate front groups. Because of the obscurity provided by DONORS, we don’t know exactly who is getting exactly how much of the Koch payments to Donors Trust and Donors Capital Fund.
An accompanying article by the Guardian shows how the DONORS groups provide large portions of organizations’ entire budgets, such as the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow, which even among climate deniers is notably anti-scientific.
The support helped the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (Cfact), expand from $600,000 to $3m annual operation. In 2010, Cfact received nearly half of its budget from those anonymous donors, the records show.
----------
You've been victimized by propaganda. The Koch Brothers, who have massive coal interests, who want no regulations regarding their pollution-related activities paid for that information to be written, and for you to see it.
You're a pawn, being misled intentionally by propaganda. Through your ignorance you're helping make America a worse place. Republicans LOVE stupid people - they're the only ones who fall for their crap. You sir, and one of the idiots making America a worse place by consuming their misleading information like a cow eating grass.
True story.
AND - just for those who can't keep all those words together long enough to comprehend what I wrote:
Koch Brothers ---> Coal Plants ----> BIG PROFITS--->>>BIG POLLUTION-->--Koch Brothers---> Big $$$$$-----> DONORS TRUST NETWORK--> BIG $$$$----->COMMITTEE FOR A CONSTRUCTIVE TOMORROW---->>>> > PROPAGANDA ARTICLE ---->>> UNINFORMED RIGHT-WING WACKO PROPAGANDA SLURPER-----> VOTING BOOTH----->>> A worse America.

A long winded post just to call me an Idiot????
It doesn’t take me but a few words to describe you as a “DUMMY.”

I’ll take the Koch brothers over Gore and Soros anytime as backers of the free enterprise system….
Plus their politics are closer to mine as you have proven the politics of Gore and Soros are your heros..

So basically your post is just another random rant by a libroid, who depends on Obama gubmint to direct you in your beliefs.....…You have nothing other than a UN “skewed report” about "climate change",(after being booed off the world stage with the term “global warming.”)

You might have better luck peddling your cheap theories in your own neighborhood, as you appear to live in a village of Idiots….....

whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28300 Oct 22, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why didn't you just post the "readers digest" version in the first place?

He has what is known as the Obama syndrome, "thinks a lot of BS can cover the smell of urine."

Just sayin

Dawsonville, GA

#28301 Oct 22, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really nuts. Make it up as you go?
You know he does.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28302 Oct 22, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
They've had THREE YEARS to get it right. THREE YEARS. Obama will keep pushing it until it's impossible to go any farther. He looks bad if his namesake legislation is a bust.
It's not namesake legislation. It's the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

It's not about being a memorial, it's about helping millions of Americans get adequate medical care, keeping citizens from having to pay for deadbeats, and minimizing unethical and unfair practices from insurance companies.
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28303 Oct 22, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
http://townhall.com/columnists /donaldlambro/2012/12/27/the-o bama-green-energy-scam-you-may -have-missed-n1473435/page/ful l

You do know you are throwing a "pie" of truth in their face, maybe the lemon meringue will cover their shamed red face. I doubt it however....

silver foxx

Barney, GA

#28304 Oct 22, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you hate the facts that:
a) you're more likely to be struck by lightening -twice, than killed by a terrorist;
and
b) if you are killed by a terrorist it's more likely to be a white male native born Christian than a Muslim.
Those pesky facts interfere so much with Right Wing Wacko fantasy world.
Trust me, the things you worry about ARE NOT what I worry about. You can bet the farm on that. Or your make believe beach house. Makes no difference to me, be sure of it.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28305 Oct 22, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and his henchmen voted AGAINST raising the debt ceiling before der dictator was in power. Now, look at them. Obama has always been a victim. He doesn't CARE how high he pushes the debt. He doesn't CARE if the people have trouble signing up for Obamacare. He doesn CARE about the people PERIOD. Those idiots who support him thinks he cares about them. Pathetic. He has USED them to make this country pay.
Sometimes I wish you'd post something worth reading. Then I remember that you can't.
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28306 Oct 22, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, imagine that...another post about the Koch Brothers...
Yawwwnnn...

I wonder if he gets a monthly programmable mental disability check from them.....

Just sayin

Dawsonville, GA

#28307 Oct 22, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make it clear - AGAIN!
Koch Brothers OWN the Republican Party. It's theirs.
Opinions vary.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28308 Oct 22, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
I’ll take the Koch brothers over Gore and Soros anytime as backers of the free enterprise system….
Plus their politics are closer to mine as you have proven the politics of Gore and Soros are your heros..
So basically your post is just another random rant by a libroid, who depends on Obama gubmint to direct you in your beliefs.....…You have nothing other than a UN “skewed report” about "climate change",(after being booed off the world stage with the term “global warming.”)
You might have better luck peddling your cheap theories in your own neighborhood, as you appear to live in a village of Idiots….....
Let's just get this straight - AGAIN:

Koch Bro's are big politcal donors.
Soros is a big political donor.

ALL SIMILARITIES END THERE.

I say Koch, you say Soros - It just doesn't work.

There are fundamental objective and agenda differences, and very very large methodology differences.

Those differences are things honest men should pay attention to and care about.
Informed Opinion

United States

#28309 Oct 22, 2013
Why we have to bankrupt America to maintain a bloated, irrational. War Department -

Washington can't stop waging war

October 22, 2013 05:06 PM | TOM ENGELHARDT
View full article at Salon.com
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28310 Oct 22, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The contractor warned months ago there was a problem with the website and the coup de grace came when the Obama administration told the contractor to remove the ability for visitors to investigate the site and get an idea of the cost BEFORE they registered and gave vast amounts of personal data. Now why would the administration want people to register before they find out that the premiums are higher than expected and the deductibles are higher than expected?
“Healthcare.gov was initially going to include an option to browse before registering,” report Christopher Weaver and Louise Radnofsky in the Wall Street Journal.“But that tool was delayed, people familiar with the situation said.” Why was it delayed?“An HHS spokeswoman said the agency wanted to ensure that users were aware of their eligibility for subsidies that could help pay for coverage, BEFORE THEY STARTED SEEING THE PRICES OF POLICIES.”(Emphasis added.)
As for the states, they warned the administration months ago there were problems. If this administration were mature and responsible they would have come out and said "This is far more complex than we anticipated. Common sense dictates that we delay ANY implementation of Obamacare, not just those provisions we have already delayed in order to have a product ready for consumer consumption. If this is as important to us as we claim, we must ensure it is done right." .....don't we wish that kind of responsibility had held sway.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201... +(Business+on+The+Huffington+P ost)

A lame attempt to cover up a smelly corspe, typical Obama trick....

and the smell should fall under the clean air act, might be the best way to get rid of it....

Where's Al when we need him.....

ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28311 Oct 22, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way - the summary you came up with is factually incorrect in every conceivable way, and displays poor comprehension skills as well.

That's kinda a problem for you, I'm noticing. You don't seem to have anything going for you other than stubbornness and a mean streak.
much hope

Hiawassee, GA

#28312 Oct 22, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
He IS an enemy of this country along with the rest of his ilk.
What once was a lot of good people looking to make changes in our government for the better is fast becoming the enemy. Upward of 21 billion dollars lost in the latest government shutdown that accomplished nothing. So far on a national level their impact has been to do a lot of harm and nothing good. The current polling numbers are increasingly blaming the Tea Party for the dysfunctional government we currently have. So far that's ALL you can take credit for.
The sooner you learn that a person who has won election to President not once but twice is more in tune with the rest of the country than you are. And act accordingly instead of like some 4 year old that dropped his/her sucker we might get something done.

What once seemed like it could be an answer it now the problem. The outcome is up to people like you, and I don't see much hope.
Just sayin

Dawsonville, GA

#28313 Oct 22, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not namesake legislation. It's the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
It's not about being a memorial, it's about helping millions of Americans get adequate medical care, keeping citizens from having to pay for deadbeats, and minimizing unethical and unfair practices from insurance companies.
It will do none of those things. It will make health services more scarce and by nature more expensive.
Just sayin

Dawsonville, GA

#28314 Oct 22, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
He has what is known as the Obama syndrome, "thinks a lot of BS can cover the smell of urine."
Now that's funny, a little gross, but funny.
silver foxx

Barney, GA

#28315 Oct 22, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, the reporters that are covering the press briefings are getting really fed up with Carney. He is not answering their questions and he walked out today while more questions were being asked.
He huffed he puffed, & he tucked that tail & ran.
Rotfl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angry Woman Allegedly Hits Two With Car (Aug '06) Sat brooke 11
Marc Lofton (Jan '17) Nov '17 RICHARD 7
How to make simple money Nov '17 Yaboiishawn88 1
Offer me solutions Aug '17 Anonymous 1
Nightmares (Mar '17) Aug '17 Earthflower 2
Talk Aug '17 SRK_90194 1
Face riding Aug '17 Yup 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance