Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#28276 Oct 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You and IO's gameplan is REALLY worn out. You do the same-thing everyday. You got to be on the government's payroll to be this dumb, dummy!? Why can't you and Obama just admit you're both failures,get rid of Obamacare and move on. Obamacare is the proof you're a failure, dummy. At least find another playbook, this one's worn-out.:(
http://www.politifake.org/image/political/120...
Impeach Obama Today!
Oh My has the same disease that IO has. They are so dumb, they think is they cut, paste, repeat something enough, that will make it true. ROTFL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28277 Oct 22, 2013
24 BILLION DOLLARS!

That's right. That's how much the Republican-backed government shutdown cost America.

TWENTY-FOUR BILLION DOLLARS -

Between the $24,000,000,000.00 Republican-backed government shutdown, the two unfunded wars, the MILLIONS lost by voting against Obama-Care 50 different times, the tanking of the American economy through bad policy -

I just don't see how the Republicans can keep saying that they want to reduce spending. They sure don't have much of a track record.

IF ONLY Romney could have been president! Then we would have increased Defense Spending by Trillions, cut income by cutting taxes - and everything would have worked out.

Wait. ;/ How's that work again?

Location hidden

#28278 Oct 22, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
I enjoyed the fact, Jay Carney was asked how many Americans had signed up for Obamascare. His answer was honest, "thousands." Not tens of thousands, not hundreds of thousands, not millions...... "thousands."
Go Jay!!!! You finally answered ONE question directly & honestly...... Now, of course there was more discussion about "glitches." :) Those darn glitches.
Apparently, the reporters that are covering the press briefings are getting really fed up with Carney. He is not answering their questions and he walked out today while more questions were being asked.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28279 Oct 22, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K. I read them and the whole thing is an ugly political mess. Koch doesn't like Obama, and Obama doesn't like Koch. If you and Obama could have your way then the Canadian sand oil projects would be stopped, then no Keystone pipeline would be needed. That would cut oil being used in this country from a friendly country. Obama is trying to stop the fracking for oil and gas in this country which would cut U.S. energy production way back. Obamas unwillingness to increase offshore production is hurting U.S. production at this time. The U.S. government now has most of all the oil producing land in the U.S. off limits for oil exploration. Where does the United States get it's energy from then?
Looks to me as if Obamas Administration with the help of his EPA are trying to purposefully shut this country down. We will have a so called cleaner environment but no jobs, industry, food to eat, money or be able to protect this country from our enemies. we will literally starve to death.
Thanks for actually opening up my eyes to what is really going on.
Whatever.

Bring the country and the whole planet down because you can't be bothered to be responsible or intelligent.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#28280 Oct 22, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
The debt ceiling isn't raised to allow the government to spend more money.
The debt ceiling is raised to allow the government to borrow the money they have already spent.
If you want to reduce the deficit and debt, just cut the War Department 50%, and raise taxes to pay for the RWWs three wars, tax cuts for the rich, and the Great Bush Recession.
Problem solved.
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha. I am laughing so hard that I am hurting.
I am going out tomorrow and buy an new car. It will be free as I am going to borrow the money for it. LOL.
Just sayin

Dawsonville, GA

#28281 Oct 22, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you and your damn fact and your damn knowledge.
We're Right Wingers and we're proud of our ignorance and complete disregard of facts and information.
Farley Mowat would be so proud of you.

Location hidden

#28282 Oct 22, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
ClimateDepot.com is the website of Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow employee Marc Morano, a conservative global warming denier who previously served as environmental communications director for a vocal political denier of climate change, Republican Sen. James Inhofe.
Donors Trust and Donors Capital Fund, based out of the DC suburb of Alexandria, VA, have sent $118 million to the ‘climate denial machine‘ from 2002-2010, according to a Greenpeace analysis featured in the Guardian. The graph above, from the article, illustrates the significance of this money as compared to giants like Koch and Exxon.
Of course, the Koch brothers are part of the Donors Trust network, using the DONORS groups to hide their own giving to a variety of corporate front groups. Because of the obscurity provided by DONORS, we don’t know exactly who is getting exactly how much of the Koch payments to Donors Trust and Donors Capital Fund.
An accompanying article by the Guardian shows how the DONORS groups provide large portions of organizations’ entire budgets, such as the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow, which even among climate deniers is notably anti-scientific.
The support helped the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (Cfact), expand from $600,000 to $3m annual operation. In 2010, Cfact received nearly half of its budget from those anonymous donors, the records show.
----------
You've been victimized by propaganda. The Koch Brothers, who have massive coal interests, who want no regulations regarding their pollution-related activities paid for that information to be written, and for you to see it.
You're a pawn, being misled intentionally by propaganda. Through your ignorance you're helping make America a worse place. Republicans LOVE stupid people - they're the only ones who fall for their crap. You sir, and one of the idiots making America a worse place by consuming their misleading information like a cow eating grass.
True story.
AND - just for those who can't keep all those words together long enough to comprehend what I wrote:
Koch Brothers ---> Coal Plants ----> BIG PROFITS--->>>BIG POLLUTION-->--Koch Brothers---> Big $$$$$-----> DONORS TRUST NETWORK--> BIG $$$$----->COMMITTEE FOR A CONSTRUCTIVE TOMORROW---->>>> > PROPAGANDA ARTICLE ---->>> UNINFORMED RIGHT-WING WACKO PROPAGANDA SLURPER-----> VOTING BOOTH----->>> A worse America.
Koch Brothers, Koch Brothers, Koch Brothers, Koch Brothers, Koch Brothers, Koch Brothers. You voted for Obama twice. THAT trumps anyone and everyone.

Location hidden

#28283 Oct 22, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why didn't you just post the "readers digest" version in the first place?
Great question. I've asked that same question of the liberals many times. Normally, they don't want the conservatives to see something. Why else would someone cut and paste all of that when the sensible thing to do would be to post the link. We KNOW it's cut and paste because they aren't intelligent enough to write it, so why not just post the link?

Douglasville, GA

#28284 Oct 22, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you hate the facts that:
a) you're more likely to be struck by lightening -twice, than killed by a terrorist;
and
b) if you are killed by a terrorist it's more likely to be a white male native born Christian than a Muslim.
Those pesky facts interfere so much with Right Wing Wacko fantasy world.
You are really nuts. Make it up as you go?

Location hidden

#28285 Oct 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Here's some key word phrases, that one could google..... If they were interested in who and/or what actually triggered/caused the financial collapse of 2008. Instead of just blaming Bush......
"Schumer caused Indymac run"
"Schumer and Soros Indybank"
"Soros funds Obama"
I've tried to post links, but topix erases them.
Impeach Obama Today!
Now you STOP with the facts, will ya??? You KNOW how the liberals can't stand reality.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#28286 Oct 22, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you and your damn fact and your damn knowledge.
We're Right Wingers and we're proud of our ignorance and complete disregard of facts and information.
He should not be trying to confuse those folks with facts- there minds are already made up!LOL

Douglasville, GA

#28287 Oct 22, 2013
Well guys I am going to put some food in the microwave before the Liberals have my electricity cut off.

Location hidden

#28288 Oct 22, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what really helps is raising the debt ceiling so this country can keep over spending our tax dollars. That is using the old bean isn't it? Pure nonsense that only makes sense to liberals such as yourself.
Obama and his henchmen voted AGAINST raising the debt ceiling before der dictator was in power. Now, look at them. Obama has always been a victim. He doesn't CARE how high he pushes the debt. He doesn't CARE if the people have trouble signing up for Obamacare. He doesn CARE about the people PERIOD. Those idiots who support him thinks he cares about them. Pathetic. He has USED them to make this country pay.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28289 Oct 22, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Koch Brothers, Koch Brothers, Koch Brothers, Koch Brothers, Koch Brothers, Koch Brothers. You voted for Obama twice. THAT trumps anyone and everyone.
Hey - it's not my fault that all evil seems to trace back to the same place.

I just feel sorry that so many are so gullible that they're buying into all of the fake propaganda - and supporting bought and paid for politicians - to the point where America almost stopped paying her bills.

But as BigDummy1 showed - he doesn't care about the truth - he cares about supporting the dogma.

We're not dealing with reasonable people here.
Informed Opinion

United States

#28290 Oct 22, 2013
Right Wing Wacko Teapublican House employs Right Wing Wacko clerk

What a surprise.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Reidy

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#28291 Oct 22, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, the reporters that are covering the press briefings are getting really fed up with Carney. He is not answering their questions and he walked out today while more questions were being asked.
Typical of the libroids, like certain ones in here, huh?

Duck, dodge, bob and weave, then go away...

Location hidden

#28292 Oct 22, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, imagine that...another post about the Koch Brothers...
Yawwwnnn...
lol I know, right. I wonder if they realize they are being stalked by Chickenbutt. He is passed obsessed with them.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28293 Oct 22, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha. I am laughing so hard that I am hurting.
I am going out tomorrow and buy an new car. It will be free as I am going to borrow the money for it. LOL.
The point almost hit you in the head as it zoomed past you. You didn't even flinch.

Location hidden

#28294 Oct 22, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The contractor warned months ago there was a problem with the website and the coup de grace came when the Obama administration told the contractor to remove the ability for visitors to investigate the site and get an idea of the cost BEFORE they registered and gave vast amounts of personal data. Now why would the administration want people to register before they find out that the premiums are higher than expected and the deductibles are higher than expected?
“Healthcare.gov was initially going to include an option to browse before registering,” report Christopher Weaver and Louise Radnofsky in the Wall Street Journal.“But that tool was delayed, people familiar with the situation said.” Why was it delayed?“An HHS spokeswoman said the agency wanted to ensure that users were aware of their eligibility for subsidies that could help pay for coverage, BEFORE THEY STARTED SEEING THE PRICES OF POLICIES.”(Emphasis added.)
As for the states, they warned the administration months ago there were problems. If this administration were mature and responsible they would have come out and said "This is far more complex than we anticipated. Common sense dictates that we delay ANY implementation of Obamacare, not just those provisions we have already delayed in order to have a product ready for consumer consumption. If this is as important to us as we claim, we must ensure it is done right." .....don't we wish that kind of responsibility had held sway.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201... +(Business+on+The+Huffington+P ost)
They've had THREE YEARS to get it right. THREE YEARS. Obama will keep pushing it until it's impossible to go any farther. He looks bad if his namesake legislation is a bust.
Informed Opinion

United States

#28295 Oct 22, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
24 BILLION DOLLARS!

That's right. That's how much the Republican-backed government shutdown cost America.

TWENTY-FOUR BILLION DOLLARS -

Between the $24,000,000,000.00 Republican-backed government shutdown, the two unfunded wars, the MILLIONS lost by voting against Obama-Care 50 different times, the tanking of the American economy through bad policy -

I just don't see how the Republicans can keep saying that they want to reduce spending. They sure don't have much of a track record.

IF ONLY Romney could have been president! Then we would have increased Defense Spending by Trillions, cut income by cutting taxes - and everything would have worked out.

Wait. ;/ How's that work again?
What's the problem ?

Increasing spending for the War Department and cutting taxes for the rich worked so well under Right Wing Wacko Ronnie Ray-Gun he exploded the deficit and tripled the debt;
then,
Right Wing Wacko Bush increased spending for the War Department and cut taxes for the rich, exploded the deficit and doubled the debt.

Wait...every time we increase spending for the War Department and cut taxes for the rich the deficit explodes and the debt increases.

But hey... We're Right Wingers and we are proudly ignorant and irrational.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affordable housing in athens Jan '18 Samantha 1
absolutely free dating sites (Sep '13) Jan '18 rene 3
News Angry Woman Allegedly Hits Two With Car (Aug '06) Jan '18 brooke 11
Marc Lofton (Jan '17) Nov '17 RICHARD 7
How to make simple money Nov '17 Yaboiishawn88 1
Offer me solutions Aug '17 Anonymous 1
Nightmares (Mar '17) Aug '17 Earthflower 2

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance