Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
whom

Jefferson, GA

#27953 Oct 19, 2013

"“There are times when none of us can sit on the sidelines,” Clinton told the crowd of more than 700 people.“And right now, here in Virginia, is one of those times.… The whole country is watching this election. Watching to see whether the voters of Virginia lead the way of turning from divisive politics [and] getting back to common sense and common ground.”"

common sense to a libroid is, "give me your money and I will decide how to spend it for you...give me your guns and I will protect you..(like Chicago maybe)...give me your votes and I will ruin free enterprise by taxing and taxing it to death, the same way I tax the individual to give to more illegal aliens to get their votes.."

But mostly Hillary will say, "JUST DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE."

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/hillary...

Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#27954 Oct 19, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>lol-maybe dropped on his head??? maybe had a little too much of molly???
Wow.

I thought we had established Right Wing Wackos didn't intend to hurl insults about, and, of course, I took them at their word.

I am so saddened.

I forgot that Right Wingers detest everything Jesus taught - loving your enemy, sacrificing everything to help the poor and the children, and turning the other cheek and forgiving those who harm us - what a flaming Libtard he was.

Ah well... I guess we shouldn't expect much from those Anti-American, democracy-hating, terrorist, extortionate, blackmailing, Right Wing Teapublicans.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#27955 Oct 19, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.

I thought we had established Right Wing Wackos didn't intend to hurl insults about, and, of course, I took them at their word.

I am so saddened.

I forgot that Right Wingers detest everything Jesus taught - loving your enemy, sacrificing everything to help the poor and the children, and turning the other cheek and forgiving those who harm us - what a flaming Libtard he was.

Ah well... I guess we shouldn't expect much from those Anti-American, democracy-hating, terrorist, extortionate, blackmailing, Right Wing Teapublicans.
Wait .... I'm sorry... That wasn't fair ...

TeaPublicans aren't Anti-American, they are just Anti-Democracy in America.
just sayin

Abbeville, GA

#27956 Oct 19, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Its like the best place to grow watermelons is Florida. Right soil conditions, right weather conditions and cheap labor to plant and pick. The same with the Tea Party, it takes a special place for the slanted, bigoted (think gays)views of the Tea Party to bloom. Poor southern states, with substandard opportunity's for a quality education, substandard lower paying jobs and sad to say a strong religious faith. Problem is that comes as a direct result of their life. People always turn to God in time of emotional need, and people who are always seeing the bad sad of life turn to God for help. Even the rich in the Tea Party fall into this pattern , always thinking someone is taking from them. Government wants to take their guns, the very poor or the people who can't find work are stealing from them. They see a big difference in Medicare or Medicaid vs say ObamaCare. When in fact its almost the same. The difference is they are getting Medicare because its owed to them, or so they are taught, its not. This environment is what makes the Tea Party. Rich northerners have their on problems, just different ones. Biggest difference is the way the Tea Party tries to force its view on others, no matter the cost to the country. Can't get a law changed in Congress, blackmail the people and see what happens. They just want what they want, to hell with the rest.
You used an awful lot of words, yet said nothing.
Do you even know any northerners? What special problems do they have that we don't?
What makes Penn State better than GA Tech?
Where were you educated that you still do not understand checks and balances?
just sayin

Abbeville, GA

#27957 Oct 19, 2013
whom wrote:
"“There are times when none of us can sit on the sidelines,” Clinton told the crowd of more than 700 people.“And right now, here in Virginia, is one of those times.… The whole country is watching this election. Watching to see whether the voters of Virginia lead the way of turning from divisive politics [and] getting back to common sense and common ground.”"
common sense to a libroid is, "give me your money and I will decide how to spend it for you...give me your guns and I will protect you..(like Chicago maybe)...give me your votes and I will ruin free enterprise by taxing and taxing it to death, the same way I tax the individual to give to more illegal aliens to get their votes.."
But mostly Hillary will say, "JUST DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE."
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/hillary...
Using McAullife and common sense in the same reference is the ultimate irony. Unless your looking to contrast and compare.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27958 Oct 19, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm, don't think so.
course not- he will come back with an intelligent answer one day- that's why they call him the big dummy!
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27959 Oct 19, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>You used an awful lot of words, yet said nothing.
Do you even know any northerners? What special problems do they have that we don't?
What makes Penn State better than GA Tech?
Where were you educated that you still do not understand checks and balances?
ummm...Penn State better than Ga Tech?..maybe. But I will tell you what made UGA better than Notre Dame, two words- Hershel Walker!
just sayin

Abbeville, GA

#27960 Oct 19, 2013
Jay Carney is an accomplished cover up man and spin meister, but sometimes he is over matched.
http://www.caintv.com/video-jay-carney-vs-jam...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#27961 Oct 19, 2013
gored moniker thingy wrote:
<quoted text>course not- he will come back with an intelligent answer one day- that's why they call him the big dummy!
I do appreciate ur use of a name similar 2 mine even tho ur a libturd with the mind of a 12 year old. Makes me feel good.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27962 Oct 19, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm, don't think so.
...and here comes the ole wagon circler again....dang I forgot the second verse.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27963 Oct 19, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Jay Carney is an accomplished cover up man and spin meister, but sometimes he is over matched.
http://www.caintv.com/video-jay-carney-vs-jam...
good point... and it kinda reminds me of some of these wacko posters on here!
just sayin

Abbeville, GA

#27964 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>ummm...Penn State better than Ga Tech?..maybe. But I will tell you what made UGA better than Notre Dame, two words- Hershel Walker!
That's the truth. He is probably the only football player I can think of that could have gone from high school straight to the NFL.
informed opinion

Abbeville, GA

#27966 Oct 19, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
I thought we had established Left Wing Wackos didn't intend to hurl insults about, and, of course, I took them at their word.
I am so saddened.
I forgot that Left Wingers detest everything Jesus taught - loving your enemy, sacrificing everything to help the poor and the children, and turning the other cheek and forgiving those who harm us -
Ah well... I guess we shouldn't expect much from those Anti-American, democracy-hating, terrorist, extortionate, blackmailing, progressives.
That's what I meant
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27967 Oct 19, 2013
@ BM- It is nothing personal, if fact, I used to have a lesbian girlfriend( altho she claimed to be bi)- but nowadays I tend to prefer the straight and narrow- thank you ma'am(or sir)!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#27968 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>thanks sweetie, but I believe you have already expressed those or similar sentiments to me already. Hey, if you are looking some sort 'special concession'(like me allowing you to give me a ......(Deleted for extreme vulgarity)!
We gave you a second chance and you just trashed it. Please go away and don't come back until your manners are better than a 12 year old raised in the gutter.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27969 Oct 19, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the truth. He is probably the only football player I can think of that could have gone from high school straight to the NFL.
see there, we may agree on more than you think!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#27970 Oct 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think it is offensive? If you really do than take it up with the offender. Perhaps if it is a true statement that a Muslim loves queers, then it would be factual and should not be offensive to that person.
One other point, the term might be offensive to Muslims. I am not a Muslim so I don't know what they think.
I do owe Muslims an apology as I didn't realize that I had switched the words ,Queer and Muslim. An error but an inappropriate one on my part. I didn't realize it until I started getting these nutty post that made no sense to me. Then I carefully re-read my post and saw why I was getting these post.

My statement should have read: "Perhaps if it is a true statement that a queer loves Muslims, then it would be factual and should not be offensive to that person. One other point, the term might be offensive to Muslims. I am not a Muslim so I don't know what they think".

Amazing how one damn typo can so drastically change the meaning of a statement.
Glad I could give such enjoyment to all you liberals out there. So keep piling on, I can take it.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27971 Oct 19, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
We gave you a second chance and you just trashed it. Please go away and don't come back until your manners are better than a 12 year old raised in the gutter.
Ag, I don't want you or anyone else to "give" me a damn thing! If you want to think that you are somehow a class above- well I think you just foolin' yourself- BTW, only an adult would have known the meaning- but I suppose that they need to be shielded from such obscenities, you both amaze and sicken me! Now, get on there and write your little report about how badly your little Baptist, virgin ears curled with repulsion, hypocrite.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27972 Oct 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do owe Muslims an apology as I didn't realize that I had switched the words ,Queer and Muslim. An error but an inappropriate one on my part. I didn't realize it until I started getting these nutty post that made no sense to me. Then I carefully re-read my post and saw why I was getting these post.
My statement should have read: "Perhaps if it is a true statement that a queer loves Muslims, then it would be factual and should not be offensive to that person. One other point, the term might be offensive to Muslims. I am not a Muslim so I don't know what they think".
Amazing how one damn typo can so drastically change the meaning of a statement.
Glad I could give such enjoyment to all you liberals out there. So keep piling on, I can take it.
cool with me BD (big Dave)- just don't use BJ- that could really send someone into a tissy!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#27973 Oct 19, 2013
Well look here and you will see the man that I have been mentioning lately. The one and only George Soros pushing for amnesty for illegal aliens. Anything this man is for is something we should all fear. He is putting his big money and his big guns, rich friends,in Washington to push our cowardly Republicans to vote for Amnesty.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Llama Runs Free on Roads Near Athens, Georgia Jan 5 L Mike 7
News New act Laughlin brings male-female harmony duo... Dec 27 Will Dockery 5
False Statements on Sandy Hook and CIA Hacking ... Dec '16 wjabbe 3
News Ghanaian doctor honoured in the US Dec '16 Andrew 1
Comment to Dan Everett on Flagpole article on g... Nov '16 wjabbe 2
Armed man in custody after 6-hour manhunt Nov '16 openmind693 1
Dos any one know where kara mo Nov '16 Anonymous 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance