Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#27924 Oct 19, 2013
gored moniker thingy wrote:
<quoted text>thanks Dave, it's too bad that syn and Ag does not share your sense of humor- but they women and I suspect that they are going through that 'dramatic change'- if you know what I mean!
I guess I am getting slow as it just hit me what you actually meant by, my sense of humor. No I didn't think your post was funny.
No, I wasn't calling you clever. I was calling my post back to you clever. I am sorry that I didn't make that clear enough to start with.
But I do have a sense of humor if something is funny.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#27925 Oct 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do have a sense of humor, but remember when you use or mention my name, and I see it, I will reply. Depending on your remarks you may or may not like my reply. Be respectful to me and I will be respectful to you. That is the rules.
May I point out to you that you are writing and referring to Ladies in a inappropriate manner and it is rude and impolite on your part to address them in the manner that you have. It makes you sound young and immature. I think you are better than that. Prove me right.
Very well stated, BigDave. Thank you. His misogyny sometimes is thinly disquised.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27926 Oct 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do have a sense of humor, but remember when you use or mention my name, and I see it, I will reply. Depending on your remarks you may or may not like my reply. Be respectful to me and I will be respectful to you. That is the rules.
May I point out to you that you are writing and referring to Ladies in a inappropriate manner and it is rude and impolite on your part to address them in the manner that you have. It makes you sound young and immature. I think you are better than that. Prove me right.
point is, Dave- we all have differing views about exactly what is and what is not "appropriate or mature". For example, I may be offended when someone call me "clueless and uneducated" whereas someone else may be offended by being called "old and ugly"- again, you seem to be offended by almost anything that a so- called non- conservative says....
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27927 Oct 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I am getting slow as it just hit me what you actually meant by, my sense of humor. No I didn't think your post was funny.
No, I wasn't calling you clever. I was calling my post back to you clever. I am sorry that I didn't make that clear enough to start with.
BTW, would you consider calling someone a "queer-loving muslim", to be offensive?
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27928 Oct 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, and I see what you mean, too. You have enough sense or imagination to think of a clever reply yourself, so you just change the 'you and I' in mine and call yourself clever- now that is funny! LMAO
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27929 Oct 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well stated, BigDave. Thank you. His misogyny sometimes is thinly disquised.
don't you guys EVER get tired of sucking up to each other? I'm sorry, is sucking up now off-limits for non-wackos?
Idiots Abound

Blairsville, GA

#27930 Oct 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuuure you don't. lol You claim it, so it MUST be true!!!!! SMH& L
Whatever you say, nutty one. Kind of hard to watch those channels since I don't have cable or satellite television. Netflix works just fine for me... But do keep on posting, it's so amusing.

Douglasville, GA

#27931 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>point is, Dave- we all have differing views about exactly what is and what is not "appropriate or mature". For example, I may be offended when someone call me "clueless and uneducated" whereas someone else may be offended by being called "old and ugly"- again, you seem to be offended by almost anything that a so- called non- conservative says....
I think you very well know the difference in what is offensive and what is not offensive. Don't try to play me. If you get offended by someone calling you clueless then you need help as you are way too thin skinned. Maybe you are making one good point. By trying to say that I am offended by anything a non-conservative says. That would mean that liberals are being extremely rude, vulgar, and are name calling too much. Well is that it? Funny though I reply to hundreds of post from liberals and don't get offended. Could it be that they give me and others some respect that we all deserve? We may not agree but nobody is offended.
I know I was brought up to respect other people, their things, and their rights. I was brought up to respect women and be mannerly to them. Remember that your Mother was a women and gave you life.

Douglasville, GA

#27932 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>BTW, would you consider calling someone a "queer-loving muslim", to be offensive?
Do you think it is offensive? If you really do than take it up with the offender. Perhaps if it is a true statement that a Muslim loves queers, then it would be factual and should not be offensive to that person.
One other point, the term might be offensive to Muslims. I am not a Muslim so I don't know what they think.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27933 Oct 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you very well know the difference in what is offensive and what is not offensive. Don't try to play me. If you get offended by someone calling you clueless then you need help as you are way too thin skinned. Maybe you are making one good point. By trying to say that I am offended by anything a non-conservative says. That would mean that liberals are being extremely rude, vulgar, and are name calling too much. Well is that it? Funny though I reply to hundreds of post from liberals and don't get offended. Could it be that they give me and others some respect that we all deserve? We may not agree but nobody is offended.
I know I was brought up to respect other people, their things, and their rights. I was brought up to respect women and be mannerly to them. Remember that your Mother was a women and gave you life.
whatever you say, Dave, but you still did not answer the question- would calling someone a "queer loving muslim" -be offensive. How hard can that be to answer?
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27934 Oct 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think it is offensive? If you really do than take it up with the offender. Perhaps if it is a true statement that a Muslim loves queers, then it would be factual and should not be offensive to that person.
One other point, the term might be offensive to Muslims. I am not a Muslim so I don't know what they think.
God Almighty!! Please spare us. Sorry Dave, I just didn't expect that- not even from you- later, gator.

Location hidden

#27935 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>oh no, no- you brought YOURSELVES into the post. It was one-on-one between Mr. Bill and someone else when you ,Ag, and Dave decided that it was an 'unfair match', and chose to pile on.
Look! I'm not going to argue with you about this. You KNOW what is appropriate and what is not. It's your choice how you use that knowledge. I defended my friend without being vile. It was really quite easy. I didn't mean to PILE on anyone. I asked what the problem was and then gave my opinion of him. How is THAT piling on? Let's just move on, shall we?

Location hidden

#27936 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>don't you guys EVER get tired of sucking up to each other? I'm sorry, is sucking up now off-limits for non-wackos?
No. Sucking up is okay by me, lunatic. Don't know about anyone else. I never get tired of supporting those I agree with. Why would I? Do YOU get tired of sucking up to those you agree with? You do plenty of it. So, I guess that's okay for you, but not okay for us? It doesn't bother me. I expect it as you should expect it.

Location hidden

#27937 Oct 19, 2013
Idiots Abound wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say, nutty one. Kind of hard to watch those channels since I don't have cable or satellite television. Netflix works just fine for me... But do keep on posting, it's so amusing.
If I amuse you even a tiny bit as much you amuse me, you must be a frolicking individual. Laugh on, dude.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27939 Oct 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Look! I'm not going to argue with you about this. You KNOW what is appropriate and what is not. It's your choice how you use that knowledge. I defended my friend without being vile. It was really quite easy. I didn't mean to PILE on anyone. I asked what the problem was and then gave my opinion of him. How is THAT piling on? Let's just move on, shall we?
...in a minute maybe- right now I got the big dummy in a corner..
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27940 Oct 19, 2013
...but he may be using a lifeline and calling Mr. Bill.
OMTE

Kittanning, PA

#27941 Oct 19, 2013
More police brutality..... Now this is how the police do it in the good ole deep South.:(
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/18/co...
Impeach Obama's queer-lovin muslim a$$ Today!
I dedicate this post to that dumb little mutt, jebby.:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wrong

Dawsonville, GA

#27942 Oct 19, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying that only the rich northerners know what is best for the country?
Those pillars of wisdom and decency- kennedy, spitzer, cuomo?
I see. Thanks for straightening us poor southerners out on this. We wouldn't be able to tie our shoes without your wise counsel.
Wrong. Its like the best place to grow watermelons is Florida. Right soil conditions, right weather conditions and cheap labor to plant and pick. The same with the Tea Party, it takes a special place for the slanted, bigoted (think gays)views of the Tea Party to bloom. Poor southern states, with substandard opportunity's for a quality education, substandard lower paying jobs and sad to say a strong religious faith. Problem is that comes as a direct result of their life. People always turn to God in time of emotional need, and people who are always seeing the bad sad of life turn to God for help. Even the rich in the Tea Party fall into this pattern , always thinking someone is taking from them. Government wants to take their guns, the very poor or the people who can't find work are stealing from them. They see a big difference in Medicare or Medicaid vs say ObamaCare. When in fact its almost the same. The difference is they are getting Medicare because its owed to them, or so they are taught, its not. This environment is what makes the Tea Party. Rich northerners have their on problems, just different ones. Biggest difference is the way the Tea Party tries to force its view on others, no matter the cost to the country. Can't get a law changed in Congress, blackmail the people and see what happens. They just want what they want, to hell with the rest.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#27943 Oct 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think it is offensive? If you really do than take it up with the offender. Perhaps if it is a true statement that a Muslim loves queers, then it would be factual and should not be offensive to that person.
Really ?

You posted that ?

Really.

Well, since you did not intend it to be offensive I now know that you and I, and Jesus, are all queer loving Muslims.

Hope you understand now that according to Right Wingers. we,(including you), are all Obama Clones.

Welcome aboard.
OMTE

Kittanning, PA

#27944 Oct 19, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ?
You posted that ?
Really.
Well, since you did not intend it to be offensive I now know that you and I, and Jesus, are all queer loving Muslims.
Hope you understand now that according to Right Wingers. we,(including you), are all Obama Clones.
Welcome aboard.
Dang, Yo mama must'a smoked a whole bunch a crack while she was pregnant with yo a$$. Huh?:(

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Gay man loses bid to challenge Ky. ... 3 hr Pence of Tides 10
Boycott Pineapple Willy's in Panama City Beach, FL May 20 Important Update 2
UGA sucks May 13 Mercer Man 1
Interracial sex in Athens (Nov '10) Apr '18 McBeetus 7
Add.ys.xana.x bl.ack,rox.y bL.ues.etc Apr '18 Legit plug 1
Marc Lofton (Jan '17) Mar '18 Kelly C 10
absolutely free dating sites (Sep '13) Mar '18 zan 4

Athens Jobs

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages