Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#27911 Oct 19, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing powerful or persuasive in this.
It persuades me into thinking his IQ is much lower than I thought it was. I used to think he was fairly bright.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27912 Oct 19, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing powerful or persuasive in this.
maybe we need to come to some sort of understanding- everything that I post is not necessarily meant to be subjected to your approval or disapproval - I hope this does not hurt your feelings because it certainly was not meant to, you have a blessed day.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#27913 Oct 19, 2013
gored moniker thingy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, excusssssse me, I am supposed to let your pompous- ass little hero insult and degrade and take it with a grain of salt- course, that is what you, Ag and Dave would do, right. Come to think of it, that is what you all did when someone DARED to criticize your pet ahole, right.
No. Not expecting you to take it. Did I insult you? You mentioned MY name in your VULGAR post. Yet! Those of us you named, are supposed to take it from YOU? See how that works? ALL we have asked is that you keep it clean. That seems to be an impossible endeavor for you. YOU brought others into YOUR post. I guess THAT'S okay because THAT is the liberal way.

Douglasville, GA

#27914 Oct 19, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to tell what the discussion is about anymore, you guys have a hard time staying focused and on-topic. The quote above from BigDave1 was a partial-quote and he went on to all kinds of wrong conclusions by not comprehending the full though.
Anyway - if the subject is name calling- you're wrong again. I rarely do anything more than throw in a "RWW" from time to time when it's appropriate. Bill in D'ville is the exception - but those aren't hateful names - they're just accurate and appropriate adjectives.

I don't remember me writing that but never mind it does not matter. The important thing is that I must have comprehended your thoughts perfectly as I must have come to different conclusions than your own.
You normally are not quite like IO, as you throw out a name here and there and not 5 in a row on one post as IO does.
You must admit that it cheapens and lessens the impact of your post.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27915 Oct 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I frankly on my part, I thought it was kind of clever.
thanks Dave, it's too bad that syn and Ag does not share your sense of humor- but they women and I suspect that they are going through that 'dramatic change'- if you know what I mean!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#27916 Oct 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It persuades me into thinking his IQ is much lower than I thought it was. I used to think he was fairly bright.
ur kidding, right?
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27917 Oct 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Not expecting you to take it. Did I insult you? You mentioned MY name in your VULGAR post. Yet! Those of us you named, are supposed to take it from YOU? See how that works? ALL we have asked is that you keep it clean. That seems to be an impossible endeavor for you. YOU brought others into YOUR post. I guess THAT'S okay because THAT is the liberal way.
what in the hell are you talking about- VULGAR? asskissin' & puckermarks is now vulgar? gimme a dasmn break, girl.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#27918 Oct 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Obamacare sucks like Obama and all his queer buddies!:)
http://blog.heritage.org/2013/10/16/this-obam...
Impeach Obama Today!
Waaaaaahhhhh !

Waaaaaahhhhh !

Waaaaaahhhhh !

That mean old Obama wants to enforce the democratically enacted law that make me pay for my own medical care.

We Right Wing Wackos never, ever, ever, pay for anything we demand the government provide -wars, Medicare, Medicare Part D, Tax Cuts for the Rich - nothing - ever.

Damn... I have a headache-- I'll head over to the ER for some free medical care and medicine - I can't wait to qualify for Medicare and that great government provided care.

Douglasville, GA

#27919 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>thanks Dave, it's too bad that syn and Ag does not share your sense of humor- but they women and I suspect that they are going through that 'dramatic change'- if you know what I mean!
Yes, I do have a sense of humor, but remember when you use or mention my name, and I see it, I will reply. Depending on your remarks you may or may not like my reply. Be respectful to me and I will be respectful to you. That is the rules.
May I point out to you that you are writing and referring to Ladies in a inappropriate manner and it is rude and impolite on your part to address them in the manner that you have. It makes you sound young and immature. I think you are better than that. Prove me right.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#27920 Oct 19, 2013
Idiots Abound wrote:
<quoted text>They're like parrots... they can only repeat what they hear on Fox News.
Fox Noise announce three weeks ago that ObamaCare has been a completely failure.

Amazing ... Since ObamaCarr had never actually been implemented at the time.

Truth is just to much to demand from Right Wing Wacko Planet's No. 1 Network.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27921 Oct 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
oh no, no- you brought YOURSELVES into the post. It was one-on-one between Mr. Bill and someone else when you ,Ag, and Dave decided that it was an 'unfair match', and chose to pile on.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#27922 Oct 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>This wasn't such a problem until CB and IO joined the forum. Too bad. It's just the liberal MO these days. When all else fails, resort to name calling. The WEIRD thing is, they hate Bill because he uses "clueless", "uninformed" and "irony". Their double standand has gotten downright despicable.
We don't hate anyone.

In fact we love you.

Without your posts, it's possible someone, somewhere, somehow, sometime, might not see the "wacko", indisputably linked with Right Wing, and thus fail to grasp the reality of "Right Wing Wacko."

God bless you.

Location hidden

#27923 Oct 19, 2013
Idiots Abound wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch any of them. Don't "own" any of them. Won't lose any sleep. But thanks for making my point by depending Fox News.
Suuuure you don't. lol You claim it, so it MUST be true!!!!! SMH& L

Douglasville, GA

#27924 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>thanks Dave, it's too bad that syn and Ag does not share your sense of humor- but they women and I suspect that they are going through that 'dramatic change'- if you know what I mean!
I guess I am getting slow as it just hit me what you actually meant by, my sense of humor. No I didn't think your post was funny.
No, I wasn't calling you clever. I was calling my post back to you clever. I am sorry that I didn't make that clear enough to start with.
But I do have a sense of humor if something is funny.

Location hidden

#27925 Oct 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do have a sense of humor, but remember when you use or mention my name, and I see it, I will reply. Depending on your remarks you may or may not like my reply. Be respectful to me and I will be respectful to you. That is the rules.
May I point out to you that you are writing and referring to Ladies in a inappropriate manner and it is rude and impolite on your part to address them in the manner that you have. It makes you sound young and immature. I think you are better than that. Prove me right.
Very well stated, BigDave. Thank you. His misogyny sometimes is thinly disquised.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27926 Oct 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
point is, Dave- we all have differing views about exactly what is and what is not "appropriate or mature". For example, I may be offended when someone call me "clueless and uneducated" whereas someone else may be offended by being called "old and ugly"- again, you seem to be offended by almost anything that a so- called non- conservative says....
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27927 Oct 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I am getting slow as it just hit me what you actually meant by, my sense of humor. No I didn't think your post was funny.
No, I wasn't calling you clever. I was calling my post back to you clever. I am sorry that I didn't make that clear enough to start with.
BTW, would you consider calling someone a "queer-loving muslim", to be offensive?
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27928 Oct 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, and I see what you mean, too. You have enough sense or imagination to think of a clever reply yourself, so you just change the 'you and I' in mine and call yourself clever- now that is funny! LMAO
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27929 Oct 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well stated, BigDave. Thank you. His misogyny sometimes is thinly disquised.
don't you guys EVER get tired of sucking up to each other? I'm sorry, is sucking up now off-limits for non-wackos?
Idiots Abound

Blairsville, GA

#27930 Oct 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuuure you don't. lol You claim it, so it MUST be true!!!!! SMH& L
Whatever you say, nutty one. Kind of hard to watch those channels since I don't have cable or satellite television. Netflix works just fine for me... But do keep on posting, it's so amusing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims Angel's & Miracles / Where Is Alan Blac... Jan 20 Los_Angeles 3
Hazards of weed poison Jan 13 WJAbbe 1
How does ACA impact my taxes? Jan 6 HRBlockAthens 1
any people into kink sex here? Dec '14 dirtygurl4u2enjoy 3
belk bowl Dec '14 carrollton connec... 1
pendergrass or j&j. which is best to sell at Nov '14 right 2
American jailed over photo in Emirates back home Nov '14 USA Today 1

Athens News Video

Athens Dating
Find my Match