|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

gored moniker thingy wrote:
<quoted text>great post- but is the "king" Ted Cruz or Rand Paul?
Is there where you worship, jebby?:(
http://www.all.org/upload/2013/07/19/CHA%20Ob...
Impeach Obama and Ban Jebby from the Internet Today!
:)
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, how will I sleep at night???
I wasn't going to reply Mr.Bill- but you just made it too easy! In answer to your post/question...with one eye open and one hand on a damn gun...LMAO2
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Is there where you worship, jebby?:(
I think that me and Mr. Bill go to the same church- you are welcome there too!
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
Hey, you may get Obama impeached, but me banned? C'mon now- just who in the hell have I offended, and BTW, you're a fine one to talk!
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
BTW, how does Mr. Bill's butt taste- is it salty or sweet?
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>great post- but is the "king" Ted Cruz or Rand Paul?
A very astute question.

I was wondering if it was Romney, Ryan, or Cruz ?
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
Attacking the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States in a time of war.

I am shocked !
Shocked !
Shocked , I say !

That Right Wingers would engage in such seditious conduct.

Perhaps there is a better way to give aid and comfort to our enemies.

Wait .... if there is... Right Wingers will do it .... They hate democracy so.

Shocking !
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Attacking the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States in a time of war.
I am shocked !
Shocked !
Shocked , I say !
That Right Wingers would engage in such seditious conduct.
Perhaps there is a better way to give aid and comfort to our enemies.
Wait .... if there is... Right Wingers will do it .... They hate democracy so.
Shocking !
Be careful, Info-op- these guys are restless, their sabers are a rattleing - Obamacre may finally be law and they are out for blood. Try to see their point- if a bill FAILS 41 times- then it SHOULD be law. Go easy on them.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
(buildup to the next great WWA tag team 'rasling' watch- Ladies and Gentlemen! In this corner- we merge two legends, the 'count of covette'- Mr. Bill of D'Ville, and his junior partner,'the Fitzgerald Flash', the welding wizard-OMTE. applause, gag, puke, laughter, etc.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

If this has already been discussed and I missed it, my apologies.

So some of the loony Lefties have posted numerous times about the Republicans not understanding the Constitution, or how dare they try to defund a law that was voted on and passed in both houses and signed by the President.
So were they this irate about the Democrats trying to defund the Iraq War in 2007 after the resolution to commit troops was passed by both houses and signed into law by the President? Somehow I doubt it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>An awful lot of hate and anger in this post. I thought progressives were loving and tolerant.
Only if you agree with every idiocy that comes out of their mouths. Otherwise you are a hate filled racist.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
what is it now, OMTE? you feel threatened by old Jebby- dang, if you can just get rid of him and Info- op then nobody else will talk back to the whiz kid& Mr. Bill, huh. Bud, I don't dislike you and I am going to share a secret with you- you need some help. Mr. Bill is just a jerk, but you are a different story.
OMTE

Dawson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>what is it now, OMTE? you feel threatened by old Jebby- dang, if you can just get rid of him and Info- op then nobody else will talk back to the whiz kid& Mr. Bill, huh. Bud, I don't dislike you and I am going to share a secret with you- you need some help. Mr. Bill is just a jerk, but you are a different story.
WoW! Now there is irony for ya! You're a cyber-stalker, jebby..... But it's me that needs the help? LoL! I think you need to look in the mirror and rethink your post, my dumb little buddy. BTW, calm down.....*smilin*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
The second paragraph is probably true, but the first is a total fabrication. Kerry is a liar and his purple owies don't make him a hero or brave.
He can't even tell the truth about the medals he threw over the White House fence -
-he threw his medals
-no, he didn't throw his medals, he threw his ribbons
-no, he threw someone else's medals
-no, he would have thrown his medals, but they were in New York
-"I gave back, I can't remember, six, seven, eight, nine medals."
-"I threw my ribbons, I didn't have my medals. It's really very simple."
-"We threw away the symbols of what our country gave us for what we had gone through."
-"I never implied that I did it." - talking to a journalist in 2004 who asked if he threw his medals in protest
-"I'm proud of my medals, I always was proud of them."
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO at the irony of this type of post, from this poster...
you care to explain the irony, Mr. Bill. I seem to have noticed a distinct change in your style recently. While you were once a brash out-front go-getter, you now seem to be resigned to hit&run tactics- why the change- losing your nerve?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

whom wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush 2 did serve in the National guard while Clinton made every effort to avoid the draft.
info on Clinton....
""In the autumn of 1969, Clinton entered the draft but received a high number (311) and was never called to serve -- however, Clinton made every effort to avoid the draft prior to entering it.
First, Bill Clinton received education deferments while at Georgetown and Oxford (where he helped organize demonstrations against the war). Second, Clinton attempted to avoid the draft for four years by enrolling, but never joining, the Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC). Clinton had enrolled in the ROTC hoping to avoid military service for four years, but, wanting a future in politics, had a change of heart and entered the draft.
In December 1969, safe from the draft with his high lottery number, Clinton changed his mind about joining the ROTC program and wrote a letter to the director of the ROTC program thanking him "for saving me from the draft" and regretted misleading him by not revealing the extent of his opposition to the war. The letter was leaked by the Pentagon to ABC news early in the 1992 fueled criticism of candidate Clinton's character.""
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1996/candidate...
And let's not forget about his "loathing the military."
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>WoW! Now there is irony for ya! You're a cyber-stalker, jebby..... But it's me that needs the help? LoL! I think you need to look in the mirror and rethink your post, my dumb little buddy. BTW, calm down.....*smilin*
ummmm, care to read back? ummmmnnn, I think that it was YOU that replied to one of my posts-you are the STALKER, dude.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
If this has already been discussed and I missed it, my apologies.

So some of the loony Lefties have posted numerous times about the Republicans not understanding the Constitution, or how dare they try to defund a law that was voted on and passed in both houses and signed by the President.
So were they this irate about the Democrats trying to defund the Iraq War in 2007 after the resolution to commit troops was passed by both houses and signed into law by the President? Somehow I doubt it.
Ah.. The old "False Analogy" raised as an argument.

Nice try.

You see, unlike Right Wing democracy-hating terrorists,
the Democrats never engaged in terrorism, never threatening to intentionally harm America and our economy,
by shutting down our government unless Right Wingers agreed to "defund" that idiotic, useless, self-feating war our draft-dodging moronic president started.

Nope, the Democrats simply tried to use the democratic process to change our policy.

No terrorism; no blackmail; no extortion.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And let's not forget about his "loathing the military."
I have already had this out with IO awhile back.
I am not a Bush fan but he did serve in the military and is a veteran. At least he did give time and sweat to serve our country and I admire that in any person, whether it be man or woman.
Many that have something to say about Bush and his service have not ever been in the military and put their lives on the line. They have never watched their buddies die around them. They have never lived the horrors of war. Even if you are not in an actual conflict you know that you could be called upon at any time to enter a serious conflict. That is why they train all the time.
It is easy to make little of someone else until you walk in their shoes. At least Bush did serve and that's a lot more than most of you. You should respect that. Don't throw rocks if you live in glass houses.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>WoW! Now there is irony for ya! You're a cyber-stalker, jebby..... But it's me that needs the help? LoL! I think you need to look in the mirror and rethink your post, my dumb little buddy. BTW, calm down.....*smilin*
But I do have to admit that it is fun watching wackos circle the wagons! Someone makes unflattering remarks about Mr. Bill and syn, Ag, BigDave all come to the rescue! Hey, he may be an ahole but he one of us- you gotta love- if only us normal folks would show such blind loyalty- but alas, you are all in like thieves, LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Athens News Video

•••
Athens Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Athens Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••