Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know.
I'm conservative, but not necessarily a Republican. If my only choices are Republican or Democrat, I will vote Republican 100% of the time; especially after the last five years and the next three.
Somewhere, on some planet, in some universe, that post might make sense.
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Oh those pesky pesky facts:

Inside the Fox News lie machine: I fact-checked Sean Hannity on Obamacare

October 18, 2013 07:45 AM | ERIC STERN
View full article at Salon.com
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Ummmm.....do you REALLY think we predict the outcome of elections by what happens on Topix? PLEASE tell me you DON'T believe that. Please.
Sure you do, it's called a consensus.

It can be seen every time you claim someone got their butt kicked, or every time you claim that someone has no credibility, or every time you give someone a +1 approval, or every time you reference some poll that supports a favored position.. You're simply re-affirming support for your core ideology and come away from the encounter recharged.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

whom wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Just sit back and take another molly drug....
I'll be sure and tell you the real fact when it comes along, and again with a lowly fact when it comes along.
I don't have trouble seeing false facts when they come along. all I need do is wait for one of your posts......
facts, just plain facts, REAL facts, lowly facts, and false facts.

All of which can only be discerned by YOU, yep, now were getting closer to the root of your comprehension problem.
whom

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
All of which can only be discerned by YOU, yep, now were getting closer to the root of your comprehension problem.

GFY Liar....

whom

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

More from the Obama Diaries.....

Way to go obama, you sure know how to screw the American taxpayer....

"Saving General Motors from bankruptcy was among President Obamaís most frequently cited achievements when he ran for re-election last year. Democrats everywhere touted the companyís revival as proof of the 2009 bailoutís wisdom. That was then. Now, Obama has quietly released the auto manufacturer from a bailout requirement that it increase its production in the U.S. Instead, GM is spending billions of dollars building up its production capacity in ... China.

This is happening despite the fact that the Treasury Department has to date recovered just $36 billion of its original $51 billion loan to GM. By most analystsí predictions, American taxpayers will be out approximately $10 billion when the remaining stock is sold off. Which is a long way of saying that it now appears that taxpayers paid $10 billion to make it easier for GM to accelerate its foreign outsourcing and send more manufacturing jobs to China."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/examiner-editor...

whom

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Obama Diaries.....

"New EU rules to curb transfer of data to US after Edward Snowden revelations of U.S. and British spying."

"The draft would make it harder for the big US internet servers and social media providers to transfer European data to third countries, subject them to EU law rather than secret American court orders, and authorise swingeing fines possibly running into the billions for the first time for not complying with the new rules."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/17/...

just sayin

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

just sayin

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

whom wrote:
Your words, your concept, your befuddled mind...

just sayin

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see.... Who to support ?
Kerry.- A bona vide war Vietnam veteran, awarded medals for his bravery, and smart enough to see the inevitable stupidity of the war,(which the president and their cronies also privately), who then took action as best he could to try to prevent more Americans from needlessly dying;
or
Bush and Romney, draft - dodging cowards from rich, politically powerful families who used their daddies' money and influence to dodge their duty, while happily supporting sending others to fight and die in their place.
Yes .... That's a tough call.
The second paragraph is probably true, but the first is a total fabrication. Kerry is a liar and his purple owies don't make him a hero or brave.
whom

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
http://moneymorning.com/ob-art icle/obamacare-buffett.php?cod e=t-oc-buffett

Yep, vote for Obama, destroy a Nation......

whom

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
The second paragraph is probably true, but the first is a total fabrication. Kerry is a liar and his purple owies don't make him a hero or brave.

Bush 2 did serve in the National guard while Clinton made every effort to avoid the draft.
info on Clinton....

""In the autumn of 1969, Clinton entered the draft but received a high number (311) and was never called to serve -- however, Clinton made every effort to avoid the draft prior to entering it.

First, Bill Clinton received education deferments while at Georgetown and Oxford (where he helped organize demonstrations against the war). Second, Clinton attempted to avoid the draft for four years by enrolling, but never joining, the Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC). Clinton had enrolled in the ROTC hoping to avoid military service for four years, but, wanting a future in politics, had a change of heart and entered the draft.

In December 1969, safe from the draft with his high lottery number, Clinton changed his mind about joining the ROTC program and wrote a letter to the director of the ROTC program thanking him "for saving me from the draft" and regretted misleading him by not revealing the extent of his opposition to the war. The letter was leaked by the Pentagon to ABC news early in the 1992 fueled criticism of candidate Clinton's character.""

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1996/candidate...

whom

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

From the Obama diaries...

"Obamacare troubleshooters faint from exhaustion"

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/obamacare-troubles...

gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
http://www.realclearpolitics.c om/articles/2013/10/18/what_if _obamacare_software_crashes_an d_burns_120373.html
Interesting article, and the brief comparison to Part D/ prescription drug program (introduced by the Bush admin.) reminded me what a clusterfuss it was to begin with. I have a friend that is a pharmacist and I remember that he was just livid about it, saying that it was a disaster, would never work, etc. Hopefully, they will get this straightened out too. They better hurry.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bill, I see you're still the most hated poster on Topix. Keep up your clueless and uneducated work. Oh, and it's time for you to walk the dog.
LMAO, like someone would be concerned about being hated on an anonymous board...

Forget the fact that I've made some good friends from this board (BTW, the next group gathering is in about 16 days, isn't it?).

Another BTW, I see this poster is still amongst the most clueless and least educated posters, although she has a lot of competition...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm SURE Bill is just CRUSHED about this post. Yeah...coming from YOU, he's devastated. rotfl
Yes, how will I sleep at night???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
He has never smacked me down. Neither have you. He is simply cold and calculating. No amount of "smack talk" as you say can hide it. That is why he is the most hated man on Topix.
No intent to "smack" anyone down, but you have been shown to be clueless and uneducated when it comes to taxes (personal and corporate), the economy and how businesses operate. Some would consider it a smack down, I don't and don't care.

Am I concerned that someone on an anonymous board doesn't "like" my posts? Nah, I don't worry or care about anyone in here, other than the people I've met. Your opinion matters nada to moi. I couldn't care less...
Laughing at U

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
No intent to "smack" anyone down, but you have been shown to be clueless and uneducated when it comes to taxes (personal and corporate), the economy and how businesses operate. Some would consider it a smack down, I don't and don't care.
Am I concerned that someone on an anonymous board doesn't "like" my posts? Nah, I don't worry or care about anyone in here, other than the people I've met. Your opinion matters nada to moi. I couldn't care less...
Sorry Bucko, but you're wrong (clueless and educated, perhaps). And, you're just plain lying. You didn't show me to be "clueless and uneducated when it comes to taxes (personal and corporate)." That's just what you think of anyone who isn't you. And that's why everyone (well, except for the brainless Synergy) hates you. And let's face it, little Bill, if you got any attention or respect at home, you wouldn't be trying to find it on Topix.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Bucko, but you're wrong (clueless and educated, perhaps). And, you're just plain lying. You didn't show me to be "clueless and uneducated when it comes to taxes (personal and corporate)." That's just what you think of anyone who isn't you. And that's why everyone (well, except for the brainless Synergy) hates you. And let's face it, little Bill, if you got any attention or respect at home, you wouldn't be trying to find it on Topix.
I know Bill and you don't. I know him to be a great family man, kind, generous and intelligent. If that makes me brainless, then so be it. You(an empty shell- I had rather be me.) take this silly stuff on Topix entirely to personally. Good grief.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Athens News Video

•••
Athens Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Athens Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••