Yep... Ronnie Ray-Gun - the Alzheimer's ridden movie star of "Bedtime for Bonzo", who as president:But this sounds better to me than anything Obama can do......
Tear down these barricades Mr President, reminisce of the words from a true patriot President Reagan.
Not from the diaries of a Madman....
"Crowd storms World War II Memorial."
- exploded the deficit;
- tripled the national debt;
- illegally sold arms to Al Queda who used them to kill our American troops;
- paid murderers to conduct terrorist attacks in Central Americans democracies;
- wasted Trillions of Dollars is insipidly stupid War Department cronyism like an imaginary "Star Wars" program; and
- oversaw statistically the most corrupt administration in American history.
Of course, Right Wingers, whose knowledge of facts and history is limited to cartoons and Fox Noise, he's a hero.
To intelligent and informed Americans, Ronnie Ray-gun is only second to George Bush, as the greatest danger America ever survived.