Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Athens Forum

Comments (Page 1,257)

Showing posts 25,121 - 25,140 of47,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

miley twerks me wrote:
<quoted text>Okay bud, I will . I admit that I just have a thing for ignorant rednecks- but you have to promise to leave syn alone, if my real love ever kicks me to the curb- then syn belongs to me- got that! I know that you picture her as some old lady with hair rollers, but I envision a shapely 18-25 yr. old brunette that weighs about 110lbs.- petite with Asian features! fair enough...lol
I don't have Asian features. Other than that, you HAVE been looking in my windows.
miley twerks me

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I get paid very well to "scout cotton". Something you'd know absolutely nothing about. Girls can ride horses, too, you figgin idiot. It's my second job, you fool. Yeah, I work for a living!!!!!
actually, I know quite a bit about "scouting Cotton", since I have a brother that does that. Basically, you walk through cotton fields and inspect the degree of insect infestation. Now, was that meant to impress me, silly foxx? Or was I supposed to be shocked to learn that girls can ride horses. I do admit that I am somewhat surprised that you even have enough sense to do that!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really amaze me. did the white House send you that script?
Please don't feed the insane animal.
silver foxx

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

miley twerks me wrote:
<quoted text>actually, I know quite a bit about "scouting Cotton", since I have a brother that does that. Basically, you walk through cotton fields and inspect the degree of insect infestation. Now, was that meant to impress me, silly foxx? Or was I supposed to be shocked to learn that girls can ride horses. I do admit that I am somewhat surprised that you even have enough sense to do that!

You're about as dumb as dumb comes. Put the bottle down & spend time with your kids. You fool.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have Asian features. Other than that, you HAVE been looking in my windows.
LoL.:)
miley twerks me

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I get paid very well to "scout cotton". Something you'd know absolutely nothing about. Girls can ride horses, too, you figgin idiot. It's my second job, you fool. Yeah, I work for a living!!!!!
that's great- proud to hear it! Now, turnaround should be fair play, right. Well, I work for a living, too. For a number of years I worked for a mining company in Georgia- doing x-ray spectography and gas chrometograpy on minerals and clays like kaolin and fullers earth- of course, being the genius that you are, I need not explain. What you make, have, or are worth is not the issue here in my opinion. The real question seems to be 'should the majority rule'- or not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

miley twerks me wrote:
<quoted text>you want me to dig it up?
Yes. Absolutely. Dig it up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Now wrote:
It didnt take long for the unwary to become aware.
I just hope the repubs in cingress keep up with this page..
I predict obama's favorability rating will take a big hit.... HooRah!!! Along with the sorry demos up for re-election next year, conservatives are gonna kick their buts....
facebook tells the real story of real people...
obamacare sucks big time...when you hit a person's wallet, the person usually will take it pout on you, happens everytime.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Thanks for posting this. I've been hearing the deductibles are off the chart. Guess it's true.
miley twerks me

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey syn, do you how I figured out that OMTE and silver foxx were same person? I will tell you just because we go way back. Think about it, syn. Now just what are the odds that two complete idiots could end up in such close proximity ? A mathematical impossibility, right. niteall

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

miley twerks me wrote:
<quoted text>that's great- proud to hear it! Now, turnaround should be fair play, right. Well, I work for a living, too. For a number of years I worked for a mining company in Georgia- doing x-ray spectography and gas chrometograpy on minerals and clays like kaolin and fullers earth- of course, being the genius that you are, I need not explain. What you make, have, or are worth is not the issue here in my opinion. The real question seems to be 'should the majority rule'- or not.
Since WHEN has the majority ruled in regard to laws, etc.? The minority has ruled for quite some time.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

miley twerks me wrote:
<quoted text>Hey syn, do you how I figured out that OMTE and silver foxx were same person? I will tell you just because we go way back. Think about it, syn. Now just what are the odds that two complete idiots could end up in such close proximity ? A mathematical impossibility, right. niteall
Crack is wack! Just say NO, jebby.....SMH.
miley twerks me

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Crack is wack! Just say NO, jebby.....SMH.
hey OMTE...I was wondering- do you think that Obama should be impeached? If so, would you provide link. Thanks.
just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Now wrote:
" Cancer patients could face high costs for medications under President Barack Obama's health care law, industry analysts and advocates warn.
Where you live could make a huge difference in what you'll pay.
To try to keep premiums low, some states are allowing insurers to charge patients a hefty share of the cost for expensive medications used to treat cancer, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and other life-altering chronic diseases.
Such "specialty drugs" can cost thousands of dollars a month, and in California, patients would pay up to 30 percent of the cost. For one widely used cancer drug, Gleevec, the patient could pay more than $2,000 for a month's supply, says the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society."
"Meanwhile, he said consumers will be protected because the law limits total out-of-pocket costs—the deductibles and copayments that policy holders are responsible for, apart from monthly premiums. In California, the annual out-of-pocket limit for an individual is $6,400, although it can be as low as $2,250 for low-income people. Once that limit is reached, insurance pays 100 percent."
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100731024
What is NOT told....this is for a Bronze plan which only covers 60% of healthcare cost. The 100% mentioned is to pay the 60% of coverage. The other 40% will have to paid out of pocket of the insured...
Mary Sue who make $8.25 and hour cant make any payment, so she will do without insurance......
obamaNOcare is a boondoggle of a swamp that needs draining....and hopefully the repubs will drain the demos dry...
Good points. It all leads to single payer which will be far worse. "Mary Sue" will be placed on medicaid so that the federal part will look cost effective. The state will pick up half of the cost and that unfunded mandate (a Washington favorite) will send the state system into overload. Any care beyond simple treatment of symptoms will not be available.
The message from Washington is, if you're a victim of chronic disease, do us all a favor and die. Selective Darwinism as practiced by progressives.
It amazes me that anyone can argue that progressives are compassionate. Nothing could be further from the truth. Many examples of the dark mindset of the progressive can be seen on this tiny thread.
If you disagree with them, then you are insane and you should be exterminated. I wonder whether that extends to everyone that they deem handicapped or just the political opponents. Old folks are greedy and a waste of "our" resources. "Some people die" that was the statement made by the HHS secretary when denying a lung transplant to a little girl and that statement has been repeated on this thread.
Newspeak is the new truth- Murder of the unborn is now called women's healthcare to make it sound palatable. Disagreement is called racism.
Progressive = Fascist.
The drum beat is quickening, time grows short. These people are seriously deceived and pose a danger to us all. They would like nothing better than to cause insurrection in this country. This will justify martial law and the suspension of the parts of the constitution they aren't already ignoring.
Pray America, pray. Be ready to look after yourself, your family and your neighbor.
I still know who wins in the end.
Now

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points. It all leads to single payer which will be far worse. "Mary Sue" will be placed on medicaid so that the federal part will look cost effective. The state will pick up half of the cost and that unfunded mandate (a Washington favorite) will send the state system into overload. Any care beyond simple treatment of symptoms will not be available.
The message from Washington is, if you're a victim of chronic disease, do us all a favor and die. Selective Darwinism as practiced by progressives.
It amazes me that anyone can argue that progressives are compassionate. Nothing could be further from the truth. Many examples of the dark mindset of the progressive can be seen on this tiny thread.
If you disagree with them, then you are insane and you should be exterminated. I wonder whether that extends to everyone that they deem handicapped or just the political opponents. Old folks are greedy and a waste of "our" resources. "Some people die" that was the statement made by the HHS secretary when denying a lung transplant to a little girl and that statement has been repeated on this thread.
Newspeak is the new truth- Murder of the unborn is now called women's healthcare to make it sound palatable. Disagreement is called racism.
Progressive = Fascist.
The drum beat is quickening, time grows short. These people are seriously deceived and pose a danger to us all. They would like nothing better than to cause insurrection in this country. This will justify martial law and the suspension of the parts of the constitution they aren't already ignoring.
Pray America, pray. Be ready to look after yourself, your family and your neighbor.
I still know who wins in the end.

++1 A great synopsis of the evil Molech worshippers , eh Obama worshippers.

Now

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Here is a novel idea....

Maybe we should abolish the Senate every time the demos take over..

"Cash-strapped Ireland asks voters to shut Senate"

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_IRE...
Now

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

"On October 1, Obamacare’s subsidized insurance exchanges went live. Most of the exchange websites crashed on the first day, a development that led some of the law’s supporters to conclude that there was overwhelming demand for Obamacare’s insurance products. But the Obama administration isn’t releasing figures as to the number of Americans who have actually signed up for exchange-based coverage.“Very, very few people that we’re aware of have enrolled in the federal exchange,” said one anonymous insurance industry official to the Washington Post.“We are talking single digits.”"

Single digits, isn't that like between 0 and 10??

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
Now

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

So now we have Obama attempting to prevent religious services on military bases, claiming the shutdown is the reason...
IN reality Obama has shown a distaste with the First amendment, along with his henchmen other progressives libroids...

While ministers and priests are contracted, and are furloughed under the shutdown, Obama says even volunteers are prohibited from performing religious services.

Also live on cspan this morning talking about it.

Obama is a traitorous muslim that needs to be impeached...

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/04/priests-thr...
Informed Opinion

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Now wrote:
"On October 1, Obamacare’s subsidized insurance exchanges went live. Most of the exchange websites crashed on the first day, a development that led some of the law’s supporters to conclude that there was overwhelming demand for Obamacare’s insurance products. But the Obama administration isn’t releasing figures as to the number of Americans who have actually signed up for exchange-based coverage.“Very, very few people that we’re aware of have enrolled in the federal exchange,” said one anonymous insurance industry official to the Washington Post.“We are talking single digits.”"

Single digits, isn't that like between 0 and 10??

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
NEWS FLASH..NEWS FLASH.. NEWS FLASH .. NEWS FLASH ...NEWS FLASH

PRESIDENT Obama was seen walking on water today...
Really Right Wing Wackos allege this is proof Obama is a witch, because he didn't drown;
Right Wing wackos allege this is proof Obama is a bad man because he obviously can't swim.
Informed Opinion

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Now wrote:
Here is a novel idea....

Maybe we should abolish the Senate every time the demos take over..

"Cash-strapped Ireland asks voters to shut Senate"

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_IRE...
More proof Right Wingers hate democracy.

Why not just lose an issue in the House, lose in the Senate, lose the Presidency, and lose in the Supreme Court, then blackmail America to try to get your way ?

Oh wait .... That's what you're doing now.

Never mind.
Informed Opinion

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Now wrote:
So now we have Obama attempting to prevent religious services on military bases, claiming the shutdown is the reason...
IN reality Obama has shown a distaste with the First amendment, along with his henchmen other progressives libroids...

While ministers and priests are contracted, and are furloughed under the shutdown, Obama says even volunteers are prohibited from performing religious services.

Also live on cspan this morning talking about it.

Obama is a traitorous muslim that needs to be impeached...

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/04/priests-thr...
Obama was seen cavorting with Satan, at midnight,
while smoking crystal meth,
and sacrificing 4 month old very cute puppies,
on an alter,
made from the wood of caskets of Confederate soldiers,
in an audience filled with crying 8th graders,
bussed in from the local Christian school.

Should this man be impeached, or not ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,121 - 25,140 of47,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Athens News Video

•••
Athens Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Athens Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••