Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Ohhh the Brutality of it...the devastation it does...millions of jobs lost.....wolves running wild......

Well Nancy (botox) Pelosi, you'll find out what's in the bill after it's passed.
Turn about is fair play after all....

"Pelosi on CR Defunding Obamacare:‘One of the Most Intentional Acts of Brutality’"

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunte...
OMTE

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

This was the best statement that I have ever heard Boehner give.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...
Now

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare - intrusive, blatant, confusion, unstable, out of control, non-understandable, and totally not useful.

The above also describes Obama himself....

If you hire a yard man, house cleaner, etc., you are responsible for the following.......

"An individual who employs a part-time employee, like a domestic worker, must “inform employees of the existence of the 'Health Insurance Marketplace,' and include a description of the services it provides and how employees can contact the Marketplace to request assistance.”"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Now

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:

After reading how the Senate may deal with what Boehner and house has passed, I'm not sure if this is just another political ploy by Boehner to appear to be fighting against Obamacare while actually allowing the demos to take credit for funding it through the Senate. McConnell seems to be waffling on the issue.
Guess we'll have to wait and see how the Senate handles it...

OMTE

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Very interesting and funny.
http://personalliberty.com/2013/09/21/ards-th...
OMTE

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Now wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading how the Senate may deal with what Boehner and house has passed, I'm not sure if this is just another political ploy by Boehner to appear to be fighting against Obamacare while actually allowing the demos to take credit for funding it through the Senate. McConnell seems to be waffling on the issue.
Guess we'll have to wait and see how the Senate handles it...
I don't trust Boehner either. He is Obama's buddy. I think he had no choice but to pass this resolution. But I think Sen. Rand Paul will make it happen in the Senate, if at all possible.
I think Rand Paul will be our next president in 2016.
matches

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Now wrote:
After reading all these nutty theories about climate change, I've decided man knows less than we did 3,000 years ago.
Back then all they had to worry about was food and shelter. Nowadays we gotta worry about the sky falling, the economy falling, the stock market falling, and all the old people falling at one time, and putting the health care industry in a downward spiral.
Well, the last one is not really a worry, Obamacare will take care of that.
Now I understand what you and others like you are. I goggled NOW and discovered you are part of an alien race from the planet gulliableignoramasss who arrived here by mistake in 1961 about the same time the U.S. dropped a couple of nukes on N.C. Due to the depth of you incompetence and inability to see the obvious they did not exploded but seem to be set to explode some time in the future. A fact that has been hidden from the public at large. This incident proves the biggest enemy we have to fear is ourselves, something native Americans have know for years. Some believe the explosion will occur when the vote to stop the Health Care bill passes. Its been tried 50 times with no success. The latest attack on the U.S. these things have come up with is taking over the Republican Party, can't figure why they want to call it that, its not Republican anymore. They are trying for the 12th time to shut down our government's ability to pay or debts. Making the U.S. no different than the low life who doesn't pay his bills. They are not trying to do anything to cut our expenses, just not pay what we already owe!!!They seem to have something against our people all having access to the health care. A bill that was passed by Congress and deemed legal and binding by the Supreme Court is not to their liking. Why don't you people go back where you came from, I will supply the rocket fuel if you will supply the matches.
jack

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't trust Boehner either. He is Obama's buddy. I think he had no choice but to pass this resolution. But I think Sen. Rand Paul will make it happen in the Senate, if at all possible.
I think Rand Paul will be our next president in 2016.
Wanna bet, any amount is OK with me. You people are not going to take over this country, that's a fact jack!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
I agree with you on his statement, I just wish I could believe he was truly committed to getting rid of Obamacare and was not just putting his finger up to test the wind. I don't trust Boehner to not cave.
taxes

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Now wrote:
Obamacare - intrusive, blatant, confusion, unstable, out of control, non-understandable, and totally not useful.
The above also describes Obama himself....
If you hire a yard man, house cleaner, etc., you are responsible for the following.......
"An individual who employs a part-time employee, like a domestic worker, must “inform employees of the existence of the 'Health Insurance Marketplace,' and include a description of the services it provides and how employees can contact the Marketplace to request assistance.”"
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Oh my GOD!!!! You have some poor ignorant lowly person doing your domestic work and you have to hand them a PIECE OF PAPER!!! What a burden!!!! How can they expect so much, we only want them to work, get a couple of bucks and disappear! How will we ever comply!!!

Maybe we can do the same thing we do now, pay them in cash to avoid taxes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Oops, should have read through before posting, I virtually echoed your post three posts up - sorry.
monkeys

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

These aliens have mastered the "judge it button" on Topix. But they still can't put together a coherent factual sentence. Maybe they are more like us than we think!! They most surely somehow decedents of apes, they can do the same type of tasks as monkeys.
Barney

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

matches wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I understand what you and others like you are. I goggled NOW and discovered you are part of an alien race from the planet gulliableignoramasss who arrived here by mistake in 1961 about the same time the U.S. dropped a couple of nukes on N.C. Due to the depth of you incompetence and inability to see the obvious they did not exploded but seem to be set to explode some time in the future. A fact that has been hidden from the public at large. This incident proves the biggest enemy we have to fear is ourselves, something native Americans have know for years. Some believe the explosion will occur when the vote to stop the Health Care bill passes. Its been tried 50 times with no success. The latest attack on the U.S. these things have come up with is taking over the Republican Party, can't figure why they want to call it that, its not Republican anymore. They are trying for the 12th time to shut down our government's ability to pay or debts. Making the U.S. no different than the low life who doesn't pay his bills. They are not trying to do anything to cut our expenses, just not pay what we already owe!!!They seem to have something against our people all having access to the health care. A bill that was passed by Congress and deemed legal and binding by the Supreme Court is not to their liking. Why don't you people go back where you came from, I will supply the rocket fuel if you will supply the matches.
Me not know what you mean by goggled now. is goggle like the eyeware? you seem dumb in ur writing and I guess you are, but, I don't know for sure.
OMTE

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna bet, any amount is OK with me. You people are not going to take over this country, that's a fact jack!!
Gambling is illegal in the state of Ga. You wouldn't be conspiring to solicit me, to engage in your illegal activities, would you?:) Oh and "you people" sounds racist to me.:(
Rand Paul for President 2016! Hear! Hear!
better

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on his statement, I just wish I could believe he was truly committed to getting rid of Obamacare and was not just putting his finger up to test the wind. I don't trust Boehner to not cave.
Boehner is no idiot, he knows where to put his finger to test the "wind". He got elected and belongs to what is left of the Republican Party. Time will cure the parties current political problems, with time comes death. Aliens are all old people with "oh crap my life is a joke" disease and experiencing the cure now. Things will get better!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
Thanks for the info, I think some of that deserves a little more highlighting:

Rep Steve Cohen (D TN)
“I got the vitriol from on the Twitter from all these people who opposed that cartoon,” said Cohen, who tweeted a cartoon that appeared to blame the National Rifle Association for the Navy Yard shooting spree on Tuesday.”They are hardcore Republicans. This I think means more to them than — I think their guns are right there next to their Bibles. I’m not sure which they find more important to them.”
=======

Oh, the condescension dripping from that comment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

better wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner is no idiot, he knows where to put his finger to test the "wind". He got elected and belongs to what is left of the Republican Party. Time will cure the parties current political problems, with time comes death. Aliens are all old people with "oh crap my life is a joke" disease and experiencing the cure now. Things will get better!!
If the Republican establishment grow a spine and manage to defund/repeal Obamacare, you mean - agree completely.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

monkeys wrote:
These aliens have mastered the "judge it button" on Topix. But they still can't put together a coherent factual sentence. Maybe they are more like us than we think!! They most surely somehow decedents of apes, they can do the same type of tasks as monkeys.
"But they still can't put together a coherent factual sentence. Maybe they are more like us than we think!! "
Is the irony of this not just a little amusing?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

"A Twitter debate on policy turned ugly Friday, when a local Democratic official wished the children of a Republican aide to Sen. Ted Cruz would "die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases" after she praised the House's vote to derail funding for Obamacare."
'His comment sparked outrage, but he continued to defend his stance in the hours after posting the message, complaining that he was "being attacked on Twitter for wishing one of Ted Cruz's pubic lice to experience the pain her boss is inflicting on Americans." '
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/cali...
====
The jerk eventually apologized and has been fired, but just how sick and twisted do you have to be to actually write something like that about children.
But it is kind of familiar....
Alec Baldwin:
Lamenting that if the US were just more like Africa - "...all of us together would go down to Washington and we would stone Henry Hyde to death! We would stone him to death![crowd cheers] Wait! Shut up! Shut up! No shut up! I’m not finished. We would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and we’d kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families"
Nina Totenberg speaking about Jesse Helms:“I think he ought to be worried about what’s going on in the good Lord’s mind, because if there’s retributive justice, he’ll get AIDS from a transfusion, or one of his grandchildren will get it.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

What is it with the Left and wishing harm on children:
--------
"Journalism professor says he hopes for murder of NRA members' children"

“#NavyYardShooting The blood is on the hands of the #NRA,” tweeted David Guth, who is an associate professor of Journalism at the university’s William Allen White School of Journalism.

“Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters, he continued.“Shame on you. May God damn you.”

Speaking with Campus Reform on Wednesday, Guth confirmed it was he who sent the controversial tweet.

“Hell no, hell no, I do not regret that Tweet,” he said.“I don't take it back one bit.”

Guth also doubled down on the statement when other Twitter users pressed him, suggesting it was was shameful to call for the death of children.

“God’s justice takes many forms,” he tweeted in response.

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Athens News Video

•••
•••

Athens Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Athens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE