Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#25136 Sep 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>LoL! You're such a nerd, Weirdo. SMH. Please keep postin.:) GB
"Nerd" ?

"Weirdo" ?

That hurts so much.

OK - Really it's doesn't.

But, glad we both enjoy it.

Have a great weekend.
not an issue

Dawsonville, GA

#25138 Sep 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Gambling is illegal in the state of Ga. You wouldn't be conspiring to solicit me, to engage in your illegal activities, would you?:) Oh and "you people" sounds racist to me.:(
Rand Paul for President 2016! Hear! Hear!
Not at all, just meet me at the liquor store in Hayesville.

Bring cash and I will give you 30 to 1 odds, no limit.

You know who "you people" are. Your stand on Rand Paul for President definitely makes you people a "you people" person. Their are so few "you people" who are black its NOT an issue.
president

Dawsonville, GA

#25139 Sep 21, 2013
Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
Me not know what you mean by goggled now. is goggle like the eyeware? you seem dumb in ur writing and I guess you are, but, I don't know for sure.
Its no big deal, most conservatives don't know anything for sure, other than they hate a black president.
whats your problem

Dawsonville, GA

#25140 Sep 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be stupid. That law was ramrodded through and you know it. If a Republican had done that, you would be going insane. Okay. He now knows that a majority of the people DO NOT want it, but he refuses to stop it. He IS a dictator.
Try to be fair, please. You people are always saying forget Bush, its all Obamas fault. This is my problem, lets say you are correct, the law was ramrodded through. I truly don't understand the concept of ramrodding a person to vote for a bill that has been talked to death, but I will give you an example of true ramrodding. You always say don't bring up Bush, the only reason I do is to give you this example. That's what Bush did to start the war on Iran, made up lies and put on a dog and pony show with slides showing things that just didn't exist, that's ramrodding. And that's what a Republican did that cost us thousands of lives and the national treasury.

All Obama is doing is trying to make this countries health care as good for all as the rest of the developed world has, so what's your problem. If you get out any at all your probably know someone in another country, ask them what they think. Nothing you heard on TV or the web, real people only count.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25141 Sep 21, 2013
president wrote:
<quoted text>
Its no big deal, most conservatives don't know anything for sure, other than they hate a black president.
nah. Conservatives don't hate the guy's race, many would have voted for Herman Cain. He's got 2 black parents, BO doesn't. They hate the guy's party and what they stand for. Pretty simple, but u libturds need something to gripe about.
at best

Dawsonville, GA

#25142 Sep 21, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Alec Baldwin is a great example of my belief (shared by many) that one doesn't have to be intelligent to be talented. Roseanne Barr, Michael Moore and Madonna (plus several NBA players) are other great examples...
If people don't agree with you and have been much more successful in life than you, they are not intelligent. You have demonstrated time and time again you are nothing more just a stupid smart ass at best.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#25143 Sep 21, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
nah. Conservatives don't hate the guy's race, many would have voted for Herman Cain. He's got 2 black parents, BO doesn't. They hate the guy's party and what they stand for. Pretty simple, but u libturds need something to gripe about.
Are you saying that conservatives hate Obama BECAUSE he is the product of an interracial relationship? That sounds more than a little RACIST to me!!!!!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#25144 Sep 21, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess blacks are okay- just so long as 'know their place' and stay within their own race, huh.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#25145 Sep 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I guess blacks are okay- just so long as 'know their place' and stay within their own race, huh.
Only You and Obama care that you're both mutts. LoL.:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#25146 Sep 21, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I know conservatives would just love to have a 'house n***** like Herman Cain to serve as a front man!!!

Location hidden

#25147 Sep 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I guess blacks are okay- just so long as 'know their place' and stay within their own race, huh.
That would certainly be the message the Democrat party sends, just look at the treatment black conservatives get.

Location hidden

#25148 Sep 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I know conservatives would just love to have a 'house n***** like Herman Cain to serve as a front man!!!
I can't believe you went there. I posted my comment above before reading to the end. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making my point - IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#25149 Sep 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Only You and Obama care that you're both mutts. LoL.:)
Ever ask your (fictional) best friend(a black) how he felt about Herman Cain- don't lie, now.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#25150 Sep 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Well, I am so sorry that we can not all be purebred white trash- like you!!!

Location hidden

#25151 Sep 21, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in the "Liberalism for Dummies" handbook. When in a disagreement with someone on the Right and the facts aren't on your side (in other words, most of the time), just call them a racist.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#25152 Sep 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you went there. I posted my comment above before reading to the end. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making my point - IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS.
what are you talkin' about? "bored monitor" says (more or less) that BO is unacceptable because he is of mixed race, is that your point!!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#25153 Sep 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in the "Liberalism for Dummies" handbook. When in a disagreement with someone on the Right and the facts aren't on your side (in other words, most of the time), just call them a racist.
Then just how do you explain the "Herman Cain has two BLACK parents, BO does not" statement. You mean, you do not see that as racist?
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#25154 Sep 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ag, I kinda like you ,too. But I must that you should have been a gymnast, or better yet, a contortionist- because I have so often seen you tie yourself in knots trying to defend the indefensible! must say^^^
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#25155 Sep 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Just curious, OMTE. Can you make my posts show up with 21 negatives "judgments", like you make your own 20 or so positive? Make you feel loved? LOL
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#25156 Sep 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
I just don't believe that you can get more than 6-8 of your white trash friends to go along with you- prove me wrong!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Great Lakes Forestry Centre entomologist receiv... Thu Green 1
class discrimination in athens clarke county ge... Aug 19 wjabbe 2
House for sale! 450 Millstone Circle, Athens, ... Jul '16 Guest 2
Michelle Hampton aka Michelle Veal aka Heather ... Jul '16 Roxgotnumber7 4
Snapchat slutty uga girls Jun '16 Pigcorkio 4
News Athens man nearly hit police car and fled Jun '16 DisgruntledAthens... 1
Precision Tune auto-Business from HELL!!! (Nov '14) May '16 greg 2

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance