Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24319 Sep 10, 2013
The wb wrote:
Mr. Obama has asked that Americans consider those children in Syria that died on a cold floor and rightly so. My question is where was his compassion when he voted against the born alive act that gives protection to abortion survivors?
Wasn't politically expedient then I guess.
+1. Absolutely right!!!!!!!!! He has no compassion for our own. Wow. He is absolutely disgusting.

Location hidden

#24320 Sep 10, 2013
The wb wrote:
<quoted text>Lay off the MD 20-20.
Yeah, he loves MD 20-20 with a box of peanut brittle.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24321 Sep 10, 2013
The wb wrote:
<quoted text>
So you and io are one in the same. Kinda figured. Having fun talking to yourself?
Let me try(again). There are some folks in the south that do NOT buy into the racist and radical economic policies of the republican party. I disagree with IO on the extent of the unions contribution to our progress, although I do acknowledge that minimum wage would probably be less than 5 dollars per hour were it NOT for unions. Having said that, I agree with him on most everything else and am flattered by your suggestion.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24322 Sep 10, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about anyone else, but I've pretty much learned my lesson on war. If Syria were to attack us directly, all bets are off. You asked me, so I told you. You won't agree, but I think it's more of a trust issue with Obama at this point. I don't trust him( never did) and others have finally caught on. I hope he'll listen to the People, for once.
The problem with Syria is there are no good guys to back here. We have a thug in power and we have Islamic radicals wanting to gain power - how is either one of those sides good for the US. I simply don't see a side we should be helping, whichever side triumphs will still hate the US. I just find it so strange that this is the conflict Obama decided to wade into. I fail to see the logic. And he has flip flopped so many times and contradicted himself so often, is there anyone who is actually taking him seriously on the world stage?
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#24323 Sep 10, 2013
The wb wrote:
<quoted text>So which one of your alter egos might I be addressing. No problem it's all mind over matter. You see I don't mind because your opinions don't matter.
I bet those lines impressed the hell out your only two friends, you remember, back in Middle School. One wore his momma's underwear, and the other that couldn't do "sleepovers" because he had that bed-wetting problem - in 1966.

Location hidden

#24324 Sep 10, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Gee America, look what the Elite Unions are trying to pull now. They want us to subsidize their healthcare plans. That will cost $178 billion dollars over the next 10 years.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/report-claims-o...
Well, they paid good money for Obama. They expect what they paid for. Obama, of course, lied. lol

Location hidden

#24325 Sep 10, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman managed, through a series of ridiculously stupid decisions, to get himself injured and use a pistol to kill a kid.
By God, that made him such a Right Wing Wacko hero, if he could only dodge the draft, he would get the Republican nomination for President.
YOU voted for Obama, TWICE. Get back under your rock. rotfl

Location hidden

#24326 Sep 10, 2013
The wb wrote:
Mr. Obama has asked that Americans consider those children in Syria that died on a cold floor and rightly so. My question is where was his compassion when he voted against the born alive act that gives protection to abortion survivors?
Wasn't politically expedient then I guess.
Not politically expedient at all, which is a horrific commentary on the hard liners on the Left. Regardless of one's position on abortion, to vote against a law that required that children born alive after a botched abortion be protected from being murdered is an abomination.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24327 Sep 10, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
shouldn't ur statement be let me AXE u something?
well maybe it should have been-'let me ass you something? would that have made your faggotass happy?

Location hidden

#24328 Sep 10, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with Syria is there are no good guys to back here. We have a thug in power and we have Islamic radicals wanting to gain power - how is either one of those sides good for the US. I simply don't see a side we should be helping, whichever side triumphs will still hate the US. I just find it so strange that this is the conflict Obama decided to wade into. I fail to see the logic. And he has flip flopped so many times and contradicted himself so often, is there anyone who is actually taking him seriously on the world stage?
He's an amateur. He has no business in the WH. I don't think he has a CLUE what he is doing. After he leaves office and our country is trying to recover from HIM, the liberals will STILL claim we are still trying to recover from Bush. Astounding, huh?
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24329 Sep 10, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
shouldn't ur statement be let me AXE u something?
So brilliant! It is no wonder that repugs have elected you as their official gay mascot!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24330 Sep 10, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Look lady. I have had some differences with IO and others on the left and I told then exactly how I felt about it. I don't just go along with anything the Libs spew out. Ya'll on the other hand will pat each other on the a$$ and it don't matter how stupid you republican buddies sound. Like that doofus bill. You both bein as smart as you and Syn are should never defend a moron like that. Neither one of you said anything against what you special friend Dave said about the Earth making new Oil 24/7. OMG. The republican party is even coming to their senses somewhat and distancing themselves from crazies like him and dumb chicks like DZ. My advice to ya'll is to do the same. They make ya'll look bad. Just sayin.
hmmmm
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24331 Sep 10, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but just for a Bush2 in power for a few minutes, huh! you repugs would really be happy then!

Location hidden

#24332 Sep 10, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Oh but just for a Bush2 in power for a few minutes, huh! you repugs would really be happy then!
And that comment was relevant, how?
Now

Phoenix, AZ

#24333 Sep 10, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a very stupid post by Jeb. Made no sense.

jeb is 20 grains shy of a full load.

Now

Phoenix, AZ

#24334 Sep 10, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>

For his kitty litter box??
The wb

Toccoa, GA

#24335 Sep 11, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
They were just too busy looking for those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq that Right Wingers assured us would create a nuclear cloud over Sheboygan, Wisconsin at any second.
OK my small minded adversary. Perhaps you can tell me how many foreign intelligence services are convinced that the Syrian government is responsible for releasing what has been described as "Kitchen Seran" on soft, no value targets? None. There is no comparison.
Where is your compassion for the innocent that Sadam butchered during his tenure? What about the stories of Iraqi officials throwing people into chippers, the rape rooms and the other abuses there. Got any stories like that from Syria? I haven't come across them.
I assume you're also calling Colin Powell a coward and a liar.
Fact is, you have no facts, never did.
The wb

Toccoa, GA

#24336 Sep 11, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
it isn't and never was relevant. It is the typical lazy liberal way of diffusing earned criticism. Deflect and redirect, nothing to see here, move along, they have no answer to your valid argument and they are not in possession of any intellectual honesty.
Now

Phoenix, AZ

#24337 Sep 11, 2013
Take your pick, is Obama Bush or not??
http://www.nationaljournal.com/whitehouse/syr...
Why is Obama backing off??
http://blogs.wsj.com/peggynoonan/2013/09/10/m...
Obama’s Syrian muddling and waffling??
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-m...
Proof??
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_UNI...
Are the actions from Putin because he sees a Lame and ineffective American President??
http://www.france24.com/en/20130911-russia-re...
So is America resembling the burning of Rome??? While Nero played, Rome burned…
Now

Phoenix, AZ

#24338 Sep 11, 2013
73% of U.S. Casualties in Afghanistan on Obama's Watch..........
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/dennis-m-crow...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photos: Cyclists ride the proposed Firefly Trail Apr 18 Kanada 1
Nightmares Mar 26 Krae12203 1
UGA Law First Annual 5k Mar '17 IPleadThe5k 1
Amazon censoring books for Israel Mar '17 Jim Fetzer 2
Remove all health care subsidies for Congress ... Mar '17 wjabbe 3
Marc Lofton Mar '17 Concerned Traveller 6
Taya Leigh mills Feb '17 sally 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance