Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#24007 Sep 6, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Just another 'blast from the past', from the intellectual giant "OMTE". But to be fair, this was 2 MONTHS AGO! Just think what great revelations he will have for us in September!! BTW, that post was to "Bigdave1"!!!
Sorry Dude, you lost me. I have no clue what you guys are talking about.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#24008 Sep 6, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Just another 'blast from the past', from the intellectual giant "OMTE". But to be fair, this was 2 MONTHS AGO! Just think what great revelations he will have for us in September!! BTW, that post was to "Bigdave1"!!!
You're stalking is getting on the weird side, ya weird queer beaner. SMH. Sicko. I bet you read my old posts and play with your little kidney bean. Yuck, I can't stand fa$$ots. LoL.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#24009 Sep 6, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Course not! I trust you, OMTE, and the 'World Nut Daily' to tell me the TRUTH!!!
I found what you are writing about.
Yes, you are correct and will never go wrong in trusting me. I do always tell the truth to the best of my knowledge and ability.
I just gave you something sort of heavy to think about. Not saying that it is, but it could be that the government doesn't want you to know certain things. Just what if Al-Qaeda or Mexican drug gangs did set those fires. The government wouldn't want the public to know it as the people would be frightened, and know that the government couldn't really protect them. Just a thought for you to think about when you lay your little head down tonight.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#24010 Sep 6, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
To tell the truth I just can't figure you out. It seems that you are 1/2 Socialist. You're 1/8 conservative but only on certain times, and true Democrat 1/8 of the time. The other 1/4 of you is just nuts.
LOL
LMAO! I bet that Jeb dude is counting on his toes to see if your fractions add up to = 1...
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#24011 Sep 6, 2013
America: What Went Wrong? is a solid indictment of how the rulemakers in Washington and the dealmakers on Wall Street have changed the rules of the game to favor the privileged, the powerful, and the influential — at the expense of everyone else.

A great book written by Donald Bartlett and James Steele about the destruction of the Middle Class and the creation of a two tier America (the haves and the have nots).

jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24014 Sep 6, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I bet that Jeb dude is counting on his toes to see if your fractions add up to = 1...
No fractions needed to figure out how many migrants your slutty wife slept with last week!!!
Not Brainwashed By Morons

Savannah, GA

#24015 Sep 6, 2013
View this and prove it wrong. All politicians are cronies for the Private agency called the Federal Reserve. Damn a fool who relies on a high school history book.



Won't comment on such uninformed submitizens after all the factual information that can be obtained in this day and age.

Pitiful cowards!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24016 Sep 6, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I found what you are writing about.
Yes, you are correct and will never go wrong in trusting me. I do always tell the truth to the best of my knowledge and ability.
I just gave you something sort of heavy to think about. Not saying that it is, but it could be that the government doesn't want you to know certain things. Just what if Al-Qaeda or Mexican drug gangs did set those fires. The government wouldn't want the public to know it as the people would be frightened, and know that the government couldn't really protect them. Just a thought for you to think about when you lay your little head down tonight.
I agree that the gov't doesn't want Any of us to know certain things, and I also agree with you that we should NOT get involved in Syria, but Mexican drug rings burning national forests? Wouldn't that hurt there profits? Right, real heavy Dave!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24017 Sep 6, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I bet that Jeb dude is counting on his toes to see if your fractions add up to = 1...
BTW, your wife says that if you were +1, she'd stay home more!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#24019 Sep 6, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I am conservative, and I do agree with only one of your statements. One that I totally disagree with is subsidizing renewable energy. If someone comes out with a brilliant idea of how to use a different form of energy than we use now, the market will pick it up and Wall St. will soon have it on the market. That is called competition and the strongest contender will win. When that day comes oil will be out of gas. It isn't up to the government to try and pick winners. Look what a miserable failure the government has been picking winners.
Another statement that I disagree with is about Reagan. Reagan did run up the debt but pulled the country out of a recession and made America great and powerful. He made Americans feel good about being an American. His economic plans gave Americans a better life. His ideas toppled the U.S.S.R. and gave the world a sense of Americas great leadership. He did much more good than harm.
I don't drink and I don't smoke. Perhaps you should lay off the whiskey for awhile. Just say'in
Then we must assume that you believe that the Iran/Contra affair was a good thing- Let's sell weapons to Iran, take the money and finance an illegal war against a democratically elected government in Nicaragua in exchange for drugs that we can distribute in the U.S. That is what Reagan, North & CO. did, makes good sense to a right winger, huh?
doubt it

Dawsonville, GA

#24020 Sep 7, 2013
EMCS wrote:
<quoted text>
You get dumber and dumber with every post. "We the people have not made that decision," the gubmint has mandated it. Big difference, as the gubmint is well known for doing things against the will of the poeple, i.e., potentially bombing Syria. Oppressive gubmint is oppressive gubmint, even when called a Republic or a Democracy.
If put to a vote, I would say the people would vote to make English the official language of America. You and IO would be in the minority.
So your idea of what the U.S. should be would be like say Iran?? A country run by one specific group and allowing only one specific religion and a specific language. This is the conservative goal of the "melting pot of the world"?? The country that is made up almost entirely of foreigners!! You are not as much in the majority as you believe. Heck you don't really know much about this countries history and even less about what goes on in the rest of the world. Israel is a country for Jews and Christian tourists correct?!? Its also one of the centers of the Muslim religion. And Iran for example is a country only for evil Muslims, correct?!?! Wrong, but that's not news. Found a little article in todays news about Iran and its Jewish population, you should read it, you might learn something. Will it open your mind to the real world, doubt it.

http://news.msn.com/world/video...
Informed Opinion

United States

#24021 Sep 7, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Then we must assume that you believe that the Iran/Contra affair was a good thing- Let's sell weapons to Iran, take the money and finance an illegal war against a democratically elected government in Nicaragua in exchange for drugs that we can distribute in the U.S. That is what Reagan, North & CO. did, makes good sense to a right winger, huh?
More people in Ronnie Ray-Guns administration were removed from office, indicted, and convicted of corruption than any other administration in American history - so of course Right Winger love him - after all they hate corruption.

Ray-Gun illegally sold arms to Al Queda and the Taliban terrorists used to terrorize civilians and kill American troops - so of course Right Wingers love him - after all they allegedly detest criminal,(like Ray-Gun) and terrorists.

Ray-Gun used his illegal funds to support terrorists against legally democratically elected governments - hey a "two-fer" - Right Wingers get to support terrorists and destroy democracies.

Ray-Gun exploded the deficit and tripled the national debt, using the tax code to redistribute wealth from the working man to the richest of the rich - of course Right Wingers love him - they are "fiscal conservatives".

A true "Conservative" supporting Ray-Gun is an intellectual impossibility.
NoBama

Douglasville, GA

#24022 Sep 7, 2013
It dont matter as long as Obama is in office. You see Obama was proficised in the bible. He is the evil one and is a wolf in sheep's clothing.You see Obama is satin. Satin decieves people with promises on piece and money. He fools us with flashy words and promised. We all need to be aware that satin is controlling our lives and government.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#24023 Sep 7, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I agree that the gov't doesn't want Any of us to know certain things, and I also agree with you that we should NOT get involved in Syria, but Mexican drug rings burning national forests? Wouldn't that hurt there profits? Right, real heavy Dave!
Al-Qaeda would burn the forest down as an act of war against us.
The Drug rings do not want our forest burned down as it would burn up their pot crops. The problem is that the drug farmers camp out with their pot fields and sometimes accidentally set these fires off.
That is usually how the drug dealers start fires in our forest.
Now you understand.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#24024 Sep 7, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Then we must assume that you believe that the Iran/Contra affair was a good thing- Let's sell weapons to Iran, take the money and finance an illegal war against a democratically elected government in Nicaragua in exchange for drugs that we can distribute in the U.S. That is what Reagan, North & CO. did, makes good sense to a right winger, huh?
You assume a lot.
First you must look at the big picture. Iran and Iraq were at war with each other. They were busy bothering no one but each other. To keep the balance of power in the Mideast as it was, it was best that neither side win, and would continue to fight each other or until they decided to call it a draw. Iran needed the weapons to accomplish this. Later on times changed and so did our policies toward both countries.
Oliver North is a hero, as he and Reagan conspired to keep hard core Communism out of our Continent. It was a matter of National security for the United States to use whatever means necessary to stop the Communist movement in Nicaragua. Actually the Communist Rebels forced the legitimate Nicaragua government from power. The Communist Movement would have shortly moved to Mexico and spread throughout Latin America. Ever hear of the Monroe Doctrine? How would you like Russian missiles parked on the Mexican / Texas border?
Reagan's plan worked and saved Latin America from the Communist plague.
I don't agree with the drug deal, but perhaps the CIA knew that drug users were going to buy drugs anyway, and might as well buy their drugs from them. At least the money from the drugs was being used to help our country keep the Communists out of Latin America. Not a very moral or ethical idea, but very practical.
That is how I see that.
Now

Prescott Valley, AZ

#24025 Sep 7, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're stalking is getting on the weird side, ya weird queer beaner. SMH. Sicko. I bet you read my old posts and play with your little kidney bean. Yuck, I can't stand fa$$ots. LoL.

Ole jebby was gone the entire time you was missing from topix.
Now that you've returned, ole jebby pops up again.

I think jeb has a thing going for you, he might be one of them funny guys.
Now

Prescott Valley, AZ

#24026 Sep 7, 2013
doubt it wrote:
<quoted text>
So your idea of what the U.S. should be would be like say Iran?? A country run by one specific group and allowing only one specific religion and a specific language. This is the conservative goal of the "melting pot of the world"?? The country that is made up almost entirely of foreigners!! You are not as much in the majority as you believe. Heck you don't really know much about this countries history and even less about what goes on in the rest of the world. Israel is a country for Jews and Christian tourists correct?!? Its also one of the centers of the Muslim religion. And Iran for example is a country only for evil Muslims, correct?!?! Wrong, but that's not news. Found a little article in todays news about Iran and its Jewish population, you should read it, you might learn something. Will it open your mind to the real world, doubt it.
http://news.msn.com/world/video...

I'll step into this conservation ugly eve.
If you read all posts, you would have read my predictions for this country within 10-15 years, maybe even less. If you haven't read it, too bad.

Which includes A country run by one specific group. The rest of your post is just usual ugly eve garbage, "and allowing only one specific religion and a specific language."
Now

Prescott Valley, AZ

#24027 Sep 7, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>

I just gave you something sort of heavy to think about.

Isn't that sorta like giving a 2 year old Pilgrim's Progress??

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24028 Sep 7, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
And he's startin' all the fires out West !!!!!!!!!!
Translation: I don't have ANYTHING that rejects what you are posting.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24029 Sep 7, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House for sale! 450 Millstone Circle, Athens, ... Jul 10 Guest 2
Michelle Hampton aka Michelle Veal aka Heather ... Jul 5 Roxgotnumber7 4
Snapchat slutty uga girls Jun 30 Pigcorkio 4
News Athens man nearly hit police car and fled Jun '16 DisgruntledAthens... 1
Precision Tune auto-Business from HELL!!! (Nov '14) May '16 greg 2
unfair non unified government of athens clarke ... May '16 wjabbe 5
Local News, Talk, and Entertainment Podcast for... May '16 athenspodcastprod... 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages