Teen dies after fall from open Jeep

Teen dies after fall from open Jeep

There are 4 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Sep 11, 2008, titled Teen dies after fall from open Jeep. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

A Commerce teen died Tuesday night after he fell out of an open-top 1989 Jeep Wrangler about 9 p.m. Sunday while riding with friends south on Old Highway 441 in Banks County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

Katrina

Norcross, GA

#1 Oct 15, 2008
So, with all the teen deaths that have been taking place in Banks County recently, does anybody see this as mere coincidence, or is there something more...?
Blogzilla

Austin, TX

#2 Oct 16, 2008
Katrina wrote:
So, with all the teen deaths that have been taking place in Banks County recently, does anybody see this as mere coincidence, or is there something more...?
Yes, that is called natural selection.
Shayla

United States

#3 Oct 31, 2008

im from bc(a teen) its all of us being stupid and not being careful, and tyler bush we miss you(they are changing the age you can get your license)
Stephanie weathers

Alto, GA

#4 Jan 9, 2014
Tyler bush you were a great bestfriend and I'm gonna miss you amazing me laugh but your our angel and I love you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photos: Cyclists ride the proposed Firefly Trail Apr '17 Kanada 1
Nightmares Mar '17 Krae12203 1
UGA Law First Annual 5k Mar '17 IPleadThe5k 1
Amazon censoring books for Israel Mar '17 Jim Fetzer 2
Remove all health care subsidies for Congress ... Mar '17 wjabbe 3
Marc Lofton Mar '17 Concerned Traveller 6
Taya Leigh mills Feb '17 sally 1

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance