Four Arrested In Beating, Robbery Of ...

Four Arrested In Beating, Robbery Of Illegal Immigrant

There are 19 comments on the WHNT-TV Huntsville story from Oct 31, 2012, titled Four Arrested In Beating, Robbery Of Illegal Immigrant. In it, WHNT-TV Huntsville reports that:

Four people are in custody, facing various charges after they allegedly beat and robbed an illegal immigrant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT-TV Huntsville.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 31, 2012
i don't buy it.hopefully they fight it,surely no jury would take the word of an illegal alien,i know i would not knowing he was here illegally says it all. the job either illegally hired him or he stole someones id and committed fraud.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#2 Oct 31, 2012
so they all should be in jail imcluding that illegal immigrant,ship him back to mexico for medical help,the mexican govt should fit the hosp.bill

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Oct 31, 2012
I think that this one beating is just the beginning. as our economy gets worse, there will be more.

since our government will not enforce the immigration laws, the responsibility falls on the citizens to do so.

as specified in the us constitution.
sba131

United States

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
I think that this one beating is just the beginning. as our economy gets worse, there will be more.
since our government will not enforce the immigration laws, the responsibility falls on the citizens to do so.
as specified in the us constitution.
Vigilante justice!
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#5 Oct 31, 2012
Will he get DACA or deported?!!! That's all I want to know!3

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#6 Oct 31, 2012
sba131 wrote:
<quoted text> Vigilante justice!
perhaps.

but the 2nd amendment correctly addresses this issue.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment...

if the government does not enforce the laws, the people have the right and the responsibility to do so.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps.
but the 2nd amendment correctly addresses this issue.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment...
if the government does not enforce the laws, the people have the right and the responsibility to do so.
we had a incedent the other day as a laid construction worker,went to a job site full of illegal's with an ak47 assult rifle,but the contractor who hired the illegal called the police

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps.
but the 2nd amendment correctly addresses this issue.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment...
if the government does not enforce the laws, the people have the right and the responsibility to do so.
janet "napolean" has never read it,that is a good name for her. has never read it

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 31, 2012
Hmm. the tables turn....3,000 on his person? Did he save ALL his earnings? Since they are free and all. This story makes no sense. A bunch of criminals. They turned on the one with the $$.
Now he should be sent home, penniless.
Just shows how they use our Medical services free. He will claim indigent or something. Just claim illegal. 3,000 on his Person? A poor migrant. Right. Probably from all the robberies.

This is a one sided deal. Protect the Mexican Criminals....free........
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#10 Oct 31, 2012
The more joobs they take away from legal Americans the more this will happen. People are fed up about this crazy invasion. I had saved 3000.00 to send to Mexico. I don't agree with the white trash that did this, however, my frustration is almost as explosive. I surprised not more illegals are getting beat and robbed. And maybe they are but I do see the frustration. My niece is a cop in Salt Lake. We talked a lot ABOUT ILLEGALS driving without permission and no insurance. She told me she's had to clean up many tragic accidents do to illegals. Hates them. Hates the Scourge coming in and destroying our Country.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#11 Oct 31, 2012
ronnie wrote:
The more joobs they take away from legal Americans the more this will happen. People are fed up about this crazy invasion. I had saved 3000.00 to send to Mexico. I don't agree with the white trash that did this, however, my frustration is almost as explosive. I surprised not more illegals are getting beat and robbed. And maybe they are but I do see the frustration. My niece is a cop in Salt Lake. We talked a lot ABOUT ILLEGALS driving without permission and no insurance. She told me she's had to clean up many tragic accidents do to illegals. Hates them. Hates the Scourge coming in and destroying our Country.
a lot of it is happening esp down south,the illegal's cant report these incident's for fear of DEPORTATION.i dont have pity for that illegal,hell in mexico american citizen's are being beaten and robbed everyday in mexihole, ive had friend's of mine who say thoese currupt federalies,thats what the mexican police call themselves down there are notorious for shakeing down american citizen's,thoese mexican jail's are pure hell holes, and if you are american in thoese mexican jails,the staff let the mexican prisoner's take advantage of american's,for some reason these mexican's really hate us,alot of it is envy and jeliousy,its that posion there currpt leader's feed them,mainly the southwest they actually think we stole thoese state's from them, but in actuallty,they stole it from the native pima tribs in the early 1300's
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#12 Nov 1, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>we had a incedent the other day as a laid construction worker,went to a job site full of illegal's with an ak47 assult rifle,but the contractor who hired the illegal called the police
Hummmm... No press on this one!
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#13 Nov 1, 2012
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm... No press on this one!
An illegal alien in Provo Utah shot and killed his construction foreman three years ago, because he wouldn't pay him. This probably happens more than we know.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#14 Nov 1, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
janet "napolean" has never read it,that is a good name for her. has never read it
I have reason to believe janet napolitano carries dual citizenship. american and guess what else?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Napolitano

it would explain why she won't enforce current immigration laws.

like juan hernandez, scum of the earth. remember what he said?
http://americanpatrol.com/FEATURES/010608NIGH...
http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/00266...

and mccain to this day doesn't understand why he was not elected president. unbelievable. mccain has loyalty to only one person.. himself.
je baisee votre fesse

AOL

#15 Nov 1, 2012
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>An illegal alien in Provo Utah shot and killed his construction foreman three years ago, because he wouldn't pay him. This probably happens more than we know.
With enemies like you, anything the illegal do is published, announced, screamed, shouted, vommited, spewed, printed, issued, declared, broadcasted, alerted, etc.
.
The fact that such stories are very scare, you holes are desperate to amplify and magnify anything related to illegal! FK ASIAN, CUBAN, AND the WASP!
Austinite

Austin, TX

#16 Nov 2, 2012
Ha, the money the criminal had on hism should be confiscated and used to pay some of the medical bills. Then the criminal needs to be deported and the criminals who beat the other criminal up should be put in jail just for getting caught, what novices. Go to the desolate border areas and take your pick, is so remote nobody even hears their screams and very rarely finds any bones.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 3, 2012
je baisee votre fesse wrote:
<quoted text>
With enemies like you, anything the illegal do is published, announced, screamed, shouted, vommited, spewed, printed, issued, declared, broadcasted, alerted, etc.
.
The fact that such stories are very scare, you holes are desperate to amplify and magnify anything related to illegal! FK ASIAN, CUBAN, AND the WASP!
Go back to your Hellhole, Scum of the Earth. Murder your own in your own land.

You will never be Americans and are SCUM we wish to be rid of.
spicy mike

Salem, OR

#18 Nov 3, 2012
thats the risk you take when you sneak in to one's country steal money and then ship it where you came from,you pay 0 tax's,but yet the true tax payer's are footing the bill to educate and feed your anchor babies,so i can care less about the illegal,what was he doing here in the first place,if the govt would have did its job of protecting its boarders we would not even be talking about this.
Sarah

Huntsville, AL

#19 Jan 15, 2013
He was only taking back what was stolen from us anyway!! People are fed up. It's only going to get worse. If illegals don't like it, they can get out! Someone should be waiting every payday and take their big roll of cash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do NOT go to the new Waffle House on HUGHES roa... (Aug '12) 12 hr The Truth 6
Mark Frederickson Jan 18 neighbor2 2
Susan Walker Stubbs BEWARE (Jun '13) Jan 13 Flea 19
McClary Tire Center Dec '16 PATRIOT 1
Review: Medical Weight Loss Solutions (Jul '08) Dec '16 medical weight loss 64
News Hartselle to ban nightclubs, bars: (Oct '10) Dec '16 ThomasA 3
News Dog Days Flea Market (Jul '06) Dec '16 That Asian guy ov... 74

Athens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages