Decatur police charge 2 more with cap...

Decatur police charge 2 more with capital murder in fatal Krystal shooting

There are 6 comments on the Alabama Live story from Aug 25, 2011, titled Decatur police charge 2 more with capital murder in fatal Krystal shooting. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Decatur police have charged two more people with capital murder following a double shooting at a local Krystal restaurant Wednesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

clyde

Trussville, AL

#1 Aug 25, 2011
where do they find employees?.background checks?
Planet of the Apes

Huntsville, AL

#2 Aug 25, 2011
clyde wrote:
where do they find employees?.background checks?
LOl too late for all that now.I think the girl was forced into this an should be set free long as she tells the truth
bam

Marcus Hook, PA

#3 Aug 26, 2011
I don't think she was forced in it. They believe she was the get away driver, maybe she could have easily gotten away, and called for help.
SlickRick

Decatur, AL

#4 Aug 27, 2011
This Krystal's was horribly disgusting, there were always thugs in and outside.. I am sure this was over a drug deal or something..
Sarah

Euless, TX

#5 Oct 1, 2013
SlickRick wrote:
This Krystal's was horribly disgusting, there were always thugs in and outside.. I am sure this was over a drug deal or something..
sad you would think it was over drugs... Jessie didn't do any drugs. And only drank on occasion....
Sarah

Euless, TX

#6 Oct 1, 2013
bam wrote:
I don't think she was forced in it. They believe she was the get away driver, maybe she could have easily gotten away, and called for help.
She was the get away driver and called my phone the next morning and told us to turn on the tv and said " something very bad at Krystals" and that " two people got hurt really bad"... Capital murder all the way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Today: Madison officer's federal trial to begin... 12 hr Proud American 2
Pastor James W. Swindle Jr. (Nov '11) Aug 29 Kelly 8
Harvest House Restaurant Closure Aug 10 The Mayo Clinic 4
Best Divorce Lawyers in Decatur AL (May '12) Aug 10 ilovemyfamily 9
Lets see what happens Aug 3 Omg 1
Cynthia Kelley (Feb '10) Jul '15 Cynthia husband 17
Ardmore Diet Doctor (Mar '09) Jul '15 fluffy 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athens Mortgages