1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2013
band member

Proctorville, OH

#1 Dec 20, 2012
how do you delete a post
meeee

Proctorville, OH

#2 Dec 20, 2012
click on send us your feedback (under the comments box) click on report abuse and follow the directions it takes a couple days
pardon me

Proctorville, OH

#3 Jan 21, 2013
band member wrote:
how do you delete a post
Ask a tipsy school board member. They are the best I have ever seen at deleting the truth off of Topix. No names were mentioned just questions about a possible DUI and the thread just disappears. Twice. Read this as fast as you can because it will soon disappear.
pretty girl

Proctorville, OH

#4 Jan 22, 2013
pardon me wrote:
<quoted text>Ask a tipsy school board member. They are the best I have ever seen at deleting the truth off of Topix. No names were mentioned just questions about a possible DUI and the thread just disappears. Twice. Read this as fast as you can because it will soon disappear.
Topix has hundreds of names mentioned every day and those threads don't get removed. What is so important about the arrest if a drunk driving school board member whose name hasn't even been mentioned.......yet.
super duper

Proctorville, OH

#5 Jan 23, 2013
pretty girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix has hundreds of names mentioned every day and those threads don't get removed. What is so important about the arrest if a drunk driving school board member whose name hasn't even been mentioned.......yet.
Whats the big deal. People get arrested for drunk driving all the time. Who are we talking about anyway.
Willy

Proctorville, OH

#6 Jan 26, 2013
super duper wrote:
<quoted text>Whats the big deal. People get arrested for drunk driving all the time. Who are we talking about anyway.
A picture of a school board member showed up on a mugshot list for DUI. So what?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 25 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,474
Bullying at Fairland High School 4 hr Drunk 26
Proctorville Tire (Nov '12) 5 hr mary 93
Shawna Ellis Gorby 10 hr laser 22
stoplight 22 hr Dick 8
Paid firemen 22 hr L8ekap10 19
Crabtree gets 5 years 23 hr Tough love 5
•••
•••

Athalia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••