SCENE OF FATAL ACCIDENT Bridge fix wi...

SCENE OF FATAL ACCIDENT Bridge fix will affect Route 22

There are 4 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jan 27, 2009, titled SCENE OF FATAL ACCIDENT Bridge fix will affect Route 22. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Work on span at Fullerton Avenue will cause overnight lane closure. January 27, 2009 Motorists can expect delays on Route 22 eastbound at Fullerton Avenue beginning Wednesday, though the monthlong, single-lane ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

ROCCO

Allentown, PA

#1 Jan 27, 2009
I can't wait to get back to full speed on Fullerton south in my sweet IROC-Z!
Z-man

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Jan 27, 2009
I am with you Rocco my gumba, too fast,too cool
Trucker Ducker

Allentown, PA

#3 Jan 27, 2009
While we are all lined up on 22 all the way back to 15th Street in the morning commute, let's remember that it was another negligent trucker who caused all this death and destruction.

And there are still no charges against the Russian--nyet--unbelievable. What does it take to get law enforcement to enforce the law around here?

The victim's lawyers had the creep on the hook weeks ago, but the DA can't decide if the trucker did anything wrong, two months after the poor woman is in her grave?

This, my friends, is the power of the truck lobby in PA. Truckers figure they own the roads and can scoff at the law---well, perhaps they can--if a bent I-beam and a truck container on top of a car doesn't spur an arrest.
4 wheeler infidel

Lancaster, PA

#4 Jan 31, 2009
The trucking lobby shows up with suitcases of money to pay off the legislators so they keep turning a blind eye to the outlaw truckers (those who defy highway laws/regulations).

It is time to unite and get on the legislators who keep turning a blind eye to the outlaw truckers.

Do they think we are stupid as to what is going on?

[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atglen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: VP Auto World LLC (Aug '15) May '17 Sunshine 2
News Peggy Ann Bradnick Jackson to open Fulton Fall ... (Oct '08) Feb '17 Snowflake 112
News 'Amish Mafia' finds 'Forbidden Knowledge' on Di... (Mar '15) Mar '15 bill 1
News Dinniman invites comment on new stations (Sep '14) Sep '14 paul 1
Female nudes (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ejstrayer 1
News Chambersburg teachers experience the Chinese ed... (Jul '14) Jul '14 RayH 1
News Prosecution begins in '04 fatal stabbing (Jul '06) Dec '11 vakero rifa 3

Atglen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atglen Mortgages