thief in pomeroy
lil ole lassie

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Feb 27, 2013
There is a young black man in Pomeroy who recently paroled from prison who is dealing drugs from some where on mechanics street.He is also a thief. I am not sure our new sheriff knows about him but the old one does and some deputies.He stole many things out of my house while I was at work and I am willing to pay a reward to have him caught and sent back to prison.If you know someone that fits this description and recently acquired a 53 inch flat screen tv say something on here to help me locate him.He is a big supplier of heroin in meigs county.He knows who I am and I am not one bit frightened of him I would relish his return when I am home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atglen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: VP Auto World LLC (Aug '15) Aug '15 Hollyrm 1
News 'Amish Mafia' finds 'Forbidden Knowledge' on Di... (Mar '15) Mar '15 bill 1
News Dinniman invites comment on new stations (Sep '14) Sep '14 paul 1
Female nudes (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ejstrayer 1
News Chambersburg teachers experience the Chinese ed... (Jul '14) Jul '14 RayH 1
The New Car (Apr '11) Apr '14 David Walker 4
Review: EMB Specialty LLC Chester County Pa In... (Mar '10) Feb '14 V Lopshire 10

Atglen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atglen Mortgages