looking for a relative-lost contact i...

looking for a relative-lost contact information

Posted in the Atglen Forum

kristi liles

AOL

#1 Oct 24, 2006
I am looking for a relative that lives in atglen, i had his contact information but moved and when i moved, i lost the information. the man is my husbands father. we are wanting to move to atglen from oklahoma, but need to contact his father. any help would be appreciated.
kristi liles

AOL

#2 Oct 25, 2006
kristi liles wrote:
I am looking for a relative that lives in atglen, i had his contact information but moved and when i moved, i lost the information. the man is my husbands father. we are wanting to move to atglen from oklahoma, but need to contact his father. any help would be appreciated.
we believe that he lives on noble road, any information regarding this or any suggestions would be great!!
GJN

AOL

#3 Oct 30, 2006
what is his name?
kristi liles

AOL

#4 Oct 30, 2006
GJN wrote:
what is his name?
his name is mike reid he had a wife named martha but the last time we talked, they were getting a divorce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atglen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peggy Ann Bradnick Jackson to open Fulton Fall ... (Oct '08) Feb '17 Snowflake 112
Review: VP Auto World LLC (Aug '15) Aug '15 Hollyrm 1
News 'Amish Mafia' finds 'Forbidden Knowledge' on Di... (Mar '15) Mar '15 bill 1
News Dinniman invites comment on new stations (Sep '14) Sep '14 paul 1
Female nudes (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ejstrayer 1
News Chambersburg teachers experience the Chinese ed... (Jul '14) Jul '14 RayH 1
News Prosecution begins in '04 fatal stabbing (Jul '06) Dec '11 vakero rifa 3

Atglen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atglen Mortgages