NJ state trooper, woman die in Waterford accident

Full story: Jersey Journal
A New Jersey state trooper and a Hammonton woman were killed in a single-vehicle accident in Waterford Township early Sunday, authorities said, according to a report in the Courier-Post of Cherry Hill. Read more
steve Gass sr

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2008
jenny i miss you ypu r with me always love is stronger than well you know. You mean so much to us all your little cousin until we all meet again we are waiting and r so proud of your children you have done so well for them. We will honor you cousin always.. Love you!!!
AMS

Absecon, NJ

#2 Jan 23, 2008
I didn't realize he was in Brokeback mtn...until they started to talk on tv about it....
sad situation. My prayers go out to his daughter. How sad for her. He had a child to think about.
john

Waltham, MA

#3 Jan 29, 2011
it been a while now but it hurts like it just happened . i miss you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Majestic Home Remodeling (Sep '13) Mar 21 JUSTICE 42
News Frantic texts before missing-woman report Mar 17 A Loyal Fan 1
News 102 Caught Allegedly Trying to Buy Heroin (May '06) Mar 5 dirtyz 86
Heroin & Prostitution (Sep '14) Feb 28 Odin14 4
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Feb '15 kathy morrissey 825
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Dec '14 Noddingout 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Josh 43
Atco Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Atco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]