NJ state trooper, woman die in Waterf...

NJ state trooper, woman die in Waterford accident

There are 3 comments on the Jersey Journal story from Sep 17, 2007, titled NJ state trooper, woman die in Waterford accident. In it, Jersey Journal reports that:

A New Jersey state trooper and a Hammonton woman were killed in a single-vehicle accident in Waterford Township early Sunday, authorities said, according to a report in the Courier-Post of Cherry Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jersey Journal.

steve Gass sr

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2008
jenny i miss you ypu r with me always love is stronger than well you know. You mean so much to us all your little cousin until we all meet again we are waiting and r so proud of your children you have done so well for them. We will honor you cousin always.. Love you!!!
AMS

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 23, 2008
I didn't realize he was in Brokeback mtn...until they started to talk on tv about it....
sad situation. My prayers go out to his daughter. How sad for her. He had a child to think about.
john

Newton Center, MA

#3 Jan 29, 2011
it been a while now but it hurts like it just happened . i miss you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Surrogate Arrested for theft Dec 1 Jeb 4
Michelle Gentek-Mayer Dec 1 Jeb 2
Michelle Gentek cheated on her husband (Sep '15) Nov 29 Grant 10
News Police receive complaints about two more South ... (Aug '06) Nov 29 always right 227
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Nov 23 Erial in the 1960s 842
Review: Slim Chicks Fitness (Sep '09) Nov 8 Anais Nin 33
Hookers in Lindenwold, what's going on???? (Jan '09) Nov '16 Riley 8

Atco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atco Mortgages