Mink Releases Inspire Reward

Oct 22, 2008 Full story: Kksf.com 11

Fur Commission USA has put up $100,000 as a reward for information leading to the conviction of those behind releases of mink from ranches.

Full Story
valgon

Cleveland, WI

#1 Oct 22, 2008
These people do not understand the large picture of their negligence. Just alone the possiblity of disease to the local population of pets and livestock. And who knows where the mink will find meals, although it will probaly be each other
michael

United States

#2 Oct 23, 2008
dont they know that by releasing them there just going to starve to death. something like that is just going to destroy the ecosystem. i doubt any of the mink will live. why do those people just target fur farmers and not poltry or hog farmers.
Craig

Liverpool, UK

#3 Aug 6, 2010
No they arent going to starve to death you stupid idiot, mink can survive in the wild by hunting other animals as a study has proven in 2009.
bustin your chops

United States

#4 Aug 8, 2010
no they can't you dumb criag,minks that were release killed people chickens and so forth and if they got a hold of someone o my that will hurt
Craig

Glasgow, UK

#5 Aug 8, 2010
bustin your chops wrote:
no they can't you dumb criag,minks that were release killed people chickens and so forth and if they got a hold of someone o my that will hurt
Duh, thats how they survive, troll, they kill other animals, but they still can survive in the wild.
bustin your chops

United States

#6 Aug 8, 2010
no it's worser releasing them fool plus what do you think well happen the same as people releasing chickens they will get killed on the roads.so the animal releaser is putting them in more harm so ha,ha what do you think of that.
Craig

Glasgow, UK

#7 Aug 8, 2010
bustin your chops wrote:
no it's worser releasing them fool plus what do you think well happen the same as people releasing chickens they will get killed on the roads.so the animal releaser is putting them in more harm so ha,ha what do you think of that.
Its far better releasing them in to the wild than them being tortured by sickos then killed for their fur. Chickens dont get released in to the wild LOL, they get placed in to homes.
bustin your chops

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2010
they do so i know of chickens that were released from farms and many were killed on the roads.so it's shows how stupid you and your kind are.they don't put them in homes you cowards just release and run off like a bunch of scarrey cats.and yes all of you are cowards because if you wasn't you wouldn't be doing it in the dark.and saying here i am but you all will always be cowards its easy to open pens then run.
Craig

Glasgow, UK

#9 Aug 8, 2010
bustin your chops wrote:
they do so i know of chickens that were released from farms and many were killed on the roads.so it's shows how stupid you and your kind are.they don't put them in homes you cowards just release and run off like a bunch of scarrey cats.and yes all of you are cowards because if you wasn't you wouldn't be doing it in the dark.and saying here i am but you all will always be cowards its easy to open pens then run.
Ok, well cleary you are a deranged child and your mum isnt paying you enough attention so you have to get attention on here so im done replying to you.
bustin your chops

United States

#10 Aug 9, 2010
i have one fox fur coat and the other 2 are rabbits,they kept you really warm in the winter time.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 11, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Astoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 23 We Hate Coos Bay ... 204
Oregon Coast Whales - Guide to Whale Watching; ... Jul '14 Shelly Slader 1
Oregon Coast Tsunami Debris Questions: What are... Jul '14 Aerostar P601 2
Seaside Music Thread (May '12) Jun '14 Musikologist 13
Live Earthquake Updates from Oregon, Washington... Jun '14 permadeva 2
Touching Dead Oregon Coast Whale Could Mean Fin... (Jul '09) May '14 JoB 2
Gas explosion at LNG facility in Washington pro... Apr '14 Coos bay is commu... 1
•••
•••
Astoria Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Astoria Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Astoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE