New charges against former Seaside cop

There are 2 comments on the KGW-TV Portland story from Jun 13, 2006, titled New charges against former Seaside cop. In it, KGW-TV Portland reports that:

New charges have been filed against former Seaside police officer Tom Cain, already charged with misconduct, witness interference, sex abuse and other offenses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGW-TV Portland.

shocked

Portland, OR

#1 Jun 16, 2006
Typical sign of the times, there was a time when being a police officer was a badge of honor. Oftentimes now, it is an excuse to exercise an under delveloped ego. And the girl?, Is he really worth the shame her family has to deal with because she "fell in love" with a loser. That happens all the time to young ladies, but in the public? No respect for her parents. How does she believe he will care for her child if he won't care for his other children. I suspect this,child will be a weight on society much like its progenerator soon will be. What a proud moment for a man.
Jackie

Northbrook, IL

#2 Jun 22, 2006
shocked wrote:
Typical sign of the times, there was a time when being a police officer was a badge of honor. Oftentimes now, it is an excuse to exercise an under delveloped ego. And the girl?, Is he really worth the shame her family has to deal with because she "fell in love" with a loser. That happens all the time to young ladies, but in the public? No respect for her parents. How does she believe he will care for her child if he won't care for his other children. I suspect this,child will be a weight on society much like its progenerator soon will be. What a proud moment for a man.
Sir, you are assuming that the newspaper is telling the whole story. They aren't, the astorian is giving twisted lies and half truths. Tom Cain is a great guy whose children mean everything to him. If he was anyone else then no charges would have been filed for non support after only 3 months. His girliend has been arrested, charged with perjury and alll else, because she wont lie to the grand jury for the crooked DA in Astoria. Just remember, dont believe everything you hear, Tom is innnocent of the listed charges and is the victim of a curropt legal system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Astoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pain relief needed May 15 gnarls 1
Seaside Music Thread (May '12) May 3 Musikologist 15
looking for jack 'black' Apr 26 gnarls 1
german reparationes to greece Mar '15 Ellas 1
der spiegel greece Mar '15 Elke 1
ard .bild.der spiegel.les echos.le monde.greek ... Mar '15 Polifimos 1
kai diekmann bild greece Mar '15 Frank 1
More from around the web

Astoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE