'Ax Men' star's daughter mauled to death by family dog

Mar 1, 2010 Read more: TwinCities.com 87
Oregon authorities say the 4-year-old daughter of a reality TV show star was mauled to death by the family's Rottweiler. Read more
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Nemo

Saint Paul, MN

#83 Mar 3, 2010
And nice trolling there, Special Treatment! Here's a vote for buying you a ticket on the euthanasia train. I'm sure the dogs and cats will happily make room for an inflammatory moron.
pierce

Saint Paul, MN

#85 Mar 3, 2010
MN Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, it was a lab. But it didn't kill her like a rottweiller or pit bull would.
dude - her pet lab ATE HER FACE OFF. That's a pretty serious attack, hey? A lot worse than a 'nip'. Yeah, labs can do that.

'Oh, well, at least it wasn't a pit bull...' Try telling that to the victim after her FACIAL TRANSPLANT SURGERY.
Evil pets

Saint Paul, MN

#86 Mar 3, 2010
Send that evil dog of yours to Vietnam or N. Korea. It'll be their main dish.
snakebite

Saint Paul, MN

#87 Mar 3, 2010
The Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you kill the rottweiler?
put it into a deathmatch with natural aging. It lost after 13 years.
seen it before

Seaside, OR

#88 Apr 13, 2010
bgilby wrote:
but my dog is so friendly, he wouldn't hurt a fly
just because a gun hasn't shot someone yet, doesn't mean it isn't dangerous. It only takes one incident to provoke an animal like that.
seen it before

Seaside, OR

#89 Apr 13, 2010
guns are good wrote:
ban stupid people not dogs!!! german shepherds and labs bite more people than any other dog. pit bulls and rotts and all these other "dangerous dogs" are very strong so are their jaws. we might as well start banning all the certain types of people that are more prone to violence then too. i have a "dangerous dog" and i would trust him with any kid. but i wouldnt want to break to into my house and see what he would do to someone who wasnt welcome. its all the owners fault. im all for giving this guy manslaughter charges but its just as much his fault as the dogs.
Who does it benefit to charge the parents? Society? I'm sure they feel terrible as it is. And I'm sure they will never own a "dangerous dog" again. Sure it wasn't a good idea to leave the child unattended with an animal like that, just as you wouldn't leave a loaded gun with them either. More kids die every year from bicycle accidents. Should we charge their parents because their kids didn't wear helmets? Why are we so quick to point fingers and act as if we would never let something like this happen. Some times things like this just do.
Caffeinated

Westmont, IL

#90 Apr 14, 2010
seen it before wrote:
<quoted text>
just because a gun hasn't shot someone yet, doesn't mean it isn't dangerous. It only takes one incident to provoke an animal like that.
Guns can't shoot themselves. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Astoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
german reparationes to greece Mar '15 Ellas 1
der spiegel greece Mar '15 Elke 1
ard .bild.der spiegel.les echos.le monde.greek ... Mar '15 Polifimos 1
kai diekmann bild greece Mar '15 Frank 1
Seaside Music Thread (May '12) Nov '14 Musikologist 14
News Oregon police dog fired for poor performance Nov '14 Obummer 3
News Oregon Coast Whales - Guide to Whale Watching; ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Shelly Slader 1
More from around the web

Astoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]