McCain Backer Hagee Hiltler doing God...

McCain Backer Hagee Hiltler doing Godís work

Posted in the Astoria Forum

8th Degree

United States

#1 May 22, 2008
McCain Backer Hagee Said Hiltler doing Godís work
McCain who has admitted that seeking out Hagee's endorsement

John Hagee, the controversial evangelical leader and endorser of Sen. John McCain, argued in a late 1990s sermon that the Nazis had operated on God's behalf to chase the Jews from Europe and shepherd them to Palestine. According to the Reverend, Adolph Hitler was a "hunter," sent by God, who was tasked with expediting God's will of having the Jews re-establish a state of Israel.
.' If that doesn't describe what Hitler did ." No I would say he was not trying to Shepard the flock to any where but death camps.
Because God allowed it to happen.
Some how I canít see God needing to use military force such as Hitler and the Nazi party to do his bidding.
Why did it happen? Because God said my top priority for the Jewish people is to get them to come back to the land of Israel." Some how I don, t think any of them made it.
McCain who has admitted that seeking out Hagee's endorsement was a mistake, but still declared himself "glad to have" it.
Is this someone you want to run this country? Talking with other countries. One who sees the only way to solves issues is by use of force backed by God. Kind of explains why McCain sees US. forces at war for the next 100 years.
There have been rumors of Huckabee running the VP slot,
One who makes comment Joke if you will about shooting another.
Taking Donations from Kenneth Copeland one now under investigation.
With comments like thatís my man. Cold it be that thereís a connection that he wants to remove the IRS.
Kenneth Copeland has ties to Bill Gothard just a little about him.

Since McCain secured the endorsement, both his campaign and Hagee have been pressed to explain a series of derogatory remarks the Reverend made about the Catholic Church, including his reference to the institution as "the Great Whore."
Hagee has since apologized for those remarks. But his interpretation of the role of the Nazis could be harder to dismiss, in part because McCain and Sen. Barack Obama are expected to compete heavily over the Jewish vote come the general election, in part because McCain has said he admires Hagee's commitment to Israel, but mainly because similar theories have found their way into much of the Reverend's writings.
As Wilson notes, in his 2006 book "Jerusalem Countdown", Hagee proposed the theory that "anti-Semitism, and thus the Holocaust, was the fault of Jews themselves -- the result of an age old divine curse incurred by the ancient Hebrews through worshiping idols and passed, down the ages, to all Jews now alive." He also wrote that "Most readers will be shocked by the clear record of history linking Adolf Hitler and the Roman Catholic Church in a conspiracy to exterminate the Jews."
8th Degree

United States

#2 May 23, 2008
McCain rejects minister's endorsement
In the face of mounting controversy over headline-grabbing statements from the Rev. John Hagee, CNN has learned that presumptive Republican nominee John McCain decided Thursday to reject his endorsement.
McCain told CNN's Brian Todd that he rejected Hagee's endorsement after Todd brought to his attention Hagee's comments that Adolf Hitler had been fulfilling God's will by hastening the desire of Jews to return to Israel in accordance with biblical prophecy.
In a statement to CNN on Thursday, McCain said "Obviously, I find these remarks and others deeply offensive and indefensible, and I repudiate them. I did not know of them before Rev. Hagee's endorsement, and I feel I must reject his endorsement as well.

It would seem others found his these remarks and others deeply offensive and indefensible
He did not no of them before his endorsement,. Is that not signing something before reading it? Not a very smart thing to do if signing treaties.
Seems a lot of things need to brought to his attention such as getting the players right over seas.
And Hagee is not McCain's only religious backer whose comments have sparked controversy.
McCain has faced pressure to distance himself from the Rev. Rod Parsley over the minister's statement that Islam was "an antichrist religion that intends through violence to conquer the world."
Now I wonder if Mike Huckabee will be his VP.
One associated with Bill Gothard and Kenneth Copeland.

Hobby Lobby, Gothard, and the funding of "Joel's Army with guns"
8th Degree

United States

#3 May 24, 2008
One Million See McCain's YouTube Problem!
Its kind of hard to Go against your self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Astoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hideous Heatwave Coming for Oregon; Coast in 70... Jul '15 Hiner 1
lufthansa greece to all greek diaspora keep awa... Jul '15 james 1
News 5 Small Quakes off Oregon Coast; Tsunami Surviv... Jun '15 racistoregon 1
Seaside Music Thread (May '12) May '15 Musikologist 15
german reparationes to greece (Mar '15) Mar '15 Ellas 1
der spiegel greece (Mar '15) Mar '15 Elke 1
ard .bild.der spiegel.les echos.le monde.greek ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Polifimos 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Astoria Mortgages