'Kitchen Nightmares' on Fox 'Mama Mar...

'Kitchen Nightmares' on Fox 'Mama Maria's in Brooklyn, N.Y.

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Nov 9, 2012, titled 'Kitchen Nightmares' on Fox 'Mama Maria's in Brooklyn, N.Y.. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Chef Gordon Ramsay visited a restaurant in Brooklyn that has been suffering great losses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

SoupOrMan

Littleton, CO

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Thanks for the link! I work at DISH right now, but I used to be the manager of a 4 star restaurant and the reason that Mama Maria’s was having so many losses was very obvious. All that mold was just atrocious. I am happy that they got Ramsay’s help because I know they certainly needed it. Every single episode is another growing process for each business and I can’t wait to see whose turn it is on the next one. I am out of town for thanksgiving, so I thought that I was going to miss it, but since my DISH Hopper automatically records the big four networks during prime time I am sure that it will be waiting for me when I get back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Astoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 min GEORGIA 14,221
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min IB DaIrony Too Funny 59,478
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 3 min Buddy from Whites... 39,401
News Baldwin man Kevin Allocco sentenced in rape ple... (Dec '08) 27 min Expatriate 87
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 32 min Go Blue Forever 2,328
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 36 min SweLL GirL 15,059
last post wins! (Jun '10) 37 min SweLL GirL 26,360
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Astoria Mortgages