Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72030 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#35999 May 23, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and just why is your brain, so dead without G-D? but if nobody is going, to listen to your monologooie. whats! the point? with you singing, if i had a hammer.even jonny carson, still has a better rating than you. and he's, dead. even george washington, still has a better rating than you. and he is considered, as longer dead than you. even i have a better false rating as jesus christ, but not as adam. cause i am not, dead anymore.
what is the point, in their calling me, wonderfull counseler, or the prince of peace. if nobody will ever, really ever let me give this to them? or are you waiting, for the devil to tell you all? that if you want peace on earth, and goodwill to all men. then worship G-D, believe in TheG-D WHO can give this to you. then lots of luck, with that ever happening. what are you going to do, when G-D takes TheDay of Vacation again here in TheTorah. who you going to call, ghost busters?
rabbee: don't you all think, that if jews were in charge of giving this world with peace. they would have, already of given this? when they can't even, give peace to themselves.

don't you think, that if christians were in charge of giving this world with peace, they would have already of given this. when they can't even give, themselves with this.

don't you think that if muslems, were in charge of giving this world with peace. they would not be sending, suicide bombers to accomplish this. when they can't even give, themselves with peace.

don't you think, that if any nobel peace prize winners. were in charge of giving this world with peace, they would have already of done it.

don't you think, that i any country was in charge of giving this world with peace. they would have, already of done this.

this world cannot have any peace, for as long as they refuse to ask G-D, WHO is in charge of giving all true peace here in TheTorah Happening. no religion can give you with ThePeace that only G-D can command to actually happen.

the devils will try to give you with the illusions, that you are in charge of any peace. but this just is simply, not true here in TheTorah. in TheTorah where G-D is still in charge for the full six days, and then appoints adam and his mate in charge for almost the full final day.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#36000 May 23, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like blue balls to me.
Hey!

Whats with the R logo? What does it mean?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#36001 May 23, 2012
what is sooo funny about their book of Revelation. is that christians were even told, they were not ever even really listing to Us. nor were they going to listen to me, when i finnally got here.

could of already, of had peace before Our arrival. if there was any one here in TheTorah, to give it to before i arrived. but alas there was actually no one, preparing the way into GanEden actually here in TheTorah before Our again arrival.

you all should not of waited, for me to give to you. what can only be given to you, from G-D in TheTorah. that you cannot get, in any other testament.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#36002 May 23, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
NB: Note that I don't endorse "incest, inbreeding or animal sacrifice." (Or divorce.) But the rest of your deficiencies are just sad.
I can sleep better at night knowing this. Thank you.(My sheep thanks you too!)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#36006 May 23, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: please don't feed! the canny-bull.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36007 May 23, 2012
SEX, MARRIAGE & PROCREATION: OLD YOGAS VERSUS THE SUPRAMENTAL YOGA

PART 1:

The old yogas were based more on the morality, attitudes and habits of ordinary humankind with a little refinement.

The old prophets would marry, have kids, face the usual problems of family life and pass away.

Life on earth till now is based on the lower triple modes of the unregenerate mental, vital and physical consciousnesses.

If at all bliss or peace of the higher kind were sought then the old yogas came in handy and the end-result was a flight from the earth plane by escaping via a trance into the spiritual heights that invariably resulted in the quitting of the physical body, while the earth plane and human nature were left to their old fate and remained their old untransformed selves.

Celibacy, if at all it was practiced by the old yogis, was more of a disgust for carnal life, a discipline of hygiene, or an act of renunciation.

Besides, among those sages who married the sexual act was part of the procreation cycle to further the human race.

The old yogas were based on surrender, psychic effulgence through yogic discipline and flowing with the tide of the ascending kind that led, through trance, to the beings of the higher planes, while the supramental yoga demands a total surrender in all the planes and parts of the being and a concentricization of these around the psychic and later around the supramental consciousness and force; mastery or conquest over the mental, vital, physical and subconscient impulses; and an ultimate transformation of these lower faculties in a supreme act that is known as supramentalization by which the supramental consciousness-force penetrates the mind, vital, matter and subconscient to remedy flawed movements, dissolve those vibrations that cannot be rectified and a total opening and uplifting of the lower planes of mind, vital, physical and sunconscient so that they function not according to the old laws or habits but in sync with the supramental laws.

The supramental yoga annuls the old ways of life through change of body shape and structure, infusion of 8 higher force centers into the being, atrophy of the organ systems, perfect invincibility to every demand placed on it by fire, water, earth, wind, weapons, poisons, accidents, diseases and death and a total elimination of the sex urge, hunger, excretion, pain, sorrow, struggle, clash of the opposites, unplasticity of being, sleep and other unregenerate human needs.

Renunciation forms no part of the supramental yoga as what is demanded is total conquest and elimination of the unregenerate vibrations and perverse habits of being.

Ramakrishna Paramhans, as the first harbinger of the supramental change on earth, manifested perfect abstinence, and married simply to have greater access to the Higher Power flowing down through his wife and spiritual collaborator.

Anukul Chandra Thakur married and procreated as he sought to remind people, during the interregnum that exists between the transition from the mental to the supramental, of the lost practice of human eugenics so that ordinary humanity would shun the evils of hypogamy, incest and inbreeding and be acquainted with the root causes underlying misery and rediscover a practical way of reducing suffering and want through compatible marriages between couples having refined personality traits that complement and uplift having other thereby giving birth to eugenically stable and superior progeny who automatically obey the laws of being and becoming without much prodding or effort.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36008 May 23, 2012
PART 2:

However, the vanguard section of humanity, the spiritual elite, like Aurobindo, the Mother, Subhash Chandra Bose and a few Himalayan yogis who had already achieved individual supramentalization would not rest content and worked (and of these who are still on earth are working) unceasingly for the complete transformation of the principles of mind, vital and matter by bringing down the supramental consciousness and force into the earth nature so as to effect an evolution in matter and being and to manifest the great new epoch by a tremendous shift in consciousness and force from the mental to the supramental.

The new species will be the asexual supramental being that will emerge from the mental being (man) by an act of infusion and emergence.

Until the superman can come in person to show man what his true nature is, it might be wise for every human being of goodwill to become conscious of what he can conceive as the most beautiful, the most noble, the truest and purest, the most luminous and best, and to aspire that this conception may be realized in himself for the greatest good of the world and men.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36009 May 23, 2012
CORRECTION:

he lost practice of human eugenics so that ordinary humanity would shun the evils of hypogamy, incest and inbreeding and be acquainted with the root causes underlying misery and rediscover a practical way of reducing suffering and want through compatible marriages between couples having refined personality traits that complement and uplift EACH other thereby giving birth to eugenically stable and superior progeny who automatically obey the laws of being and becoming without much prodding or effort.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36010 May 23, 2012
Resting.
Ted-R

Las Cruces, NM

#36014 May 23, 2012
Jesus said,“I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Five seconds into eternity, everyone will know whether their beliefs were right or WRONG. At that point it will be too late to change.
Jesus said, "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
I will take my chances with Jesus. His tomb is empty...
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36016 May 23, 2012
MUSINGS - INVOLUTION-EVOLUTION OF CONSCIOUSNESS & GRADATION OF SPECIES

1) Effect is nothing else but the cause in partial or total manifestation.

2) Cause must at least be equal to its effect in terms of information content - by this superior reasoning we abolish in one master stroke the old flaw of creationism and the pseudo-scientific assumption that a superior species (having a higher order of information content) could have somehow emerged from an inferior species (having a lower order of information content) through organic evolution.

3) It stands to reason, and it is a yogic experience, that each grade of consciousness and force is ingrained with unique faculties and laws and so a materialization of each of these punctuations of consciousness-force through an act of emergence of the involved degrees gives rise to the chain of species with each species being unique in many ways from the others.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#36018 May 23, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!
Whats with the R logo? What does it mean?
Reason, of course.

The flames represent the fictional hell I'll burn in for not being a believer ;-)
former res

Broomall, PA

#36021 May 23, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be a grump.
Probably 'cause he isn't gettin' any.

:))
former res

Broomall, PA

#36022 May 23, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like blue balls to me.
Poor fella is all backed up.
former res

Broomall, PA

#36023 May 23, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You never heard of sharing?
former res

Broomall, PA

#36024 May 23, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Resting.
From what? Repression?
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#36025 May 23, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You never heard of sharing?
Re: my sheep

- its not up to me
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#36026 May 23, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Reason, of course.
The flames represent the fictional hell I'll burn in for not being a believer ;-)
Very principled.

Off to a great launch!
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36031 May 23, 2012
Bye.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#36033 May 23, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: my sheep
- its not up to me
A haircut then.

No typo Former res; shearing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Astoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 6 min NEMO NOONE 10,983
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 48 min Bruser 8,296
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Buddy from Whites... 40,229
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 329,739
If you have no borders, you have no country 1 hr Nonlib 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IB DaMann 60,115
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 hr State of Florida 11,953
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Astoria Mortgages