Bicyclist killed in Queens Blvd. hit-...

Bicyclist killed in Queens Blvd. hit-and-run

There are 4 comments on the New York Daily News story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Bicyclist killed in Queens Blvd. hit-and-run. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

A hit-and-run driver struck and killed a bicyclist on a the Boulevard of Death in Queens early Tuesday, cops said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Melissa

New York, NY

#1 Sep 25, 2012
The man who was killed has a name and it is Alex Martinez. If anyone seen anything please contact te authorities. He was a husband a father a brother a friend and a son. This is very important!!!!
Frank Long Island NY

Flushing, NY

#2 Sep 25, 2012
This man; a beautiful man was a work partner of mine. For the short time I knew him his life story was an inspiration to us all and his humor never failed to lift the spirits of all those around him. The tragic part (beyond belief) was that he was killed on his birthday. We need to find and prosecute the perpetrator of this horrific and brutal crime. Please pray for his wife and children. We will miss him dearly. I wish I knew him longer.
Peter

New York, NY

#3 Sep 25, 2012
So sad that this happened. A group of us has formed to try and push for a redesign of Queens Blvd to make it safer for all users and hopefully stop such tragedies from happening. You can find us here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/betterqueensbl... Our condolences and prayers go out to Alex's family and friends.
mike

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Sep 25, 2012
And it was his birthday today!!! Please if anyone saw anything please say something!!!! He died on his birthday going to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Astoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... 2 min Go Trump 84
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 335,001
TRUMP NEWS - Trump Supporters Gather in DC ! 1 hr Alternate News 2
TRUMP GIRL SPILLS on Trump ! 1 hr Bruisers Beyonce 7
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 3 hr NO Integrity Here 8,572
MAKE TRUMP DISCLOSE His WEALTH and ASSETS ! 3 hr Right On Washington 2
CANADA to TRUMP - " Got Along Without You Befor... 3 hr CANADA 2 TRUMP 1

Astoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Astoria Mortgages