Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310476 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#251907 Aug 8, 2012
People don't make people? So much for all those biology classes....
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
People don't make humans Dr. Frankenstein. Humans occur naturally as a part of nature. Humans rights are "endowed by their Creator". Which means humans rights occur naturally in humans.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/dec...
On December 7, 1941, the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. On December 23, the Declaration and the Constitution were removed from the shrine and placed between two sheets of acid-free manilla paper. The documents were then carefully wrapped in a container of all-rag neutral millboard and placed in a specially designed bronze container. It was late at night when the container was finally secured with padlocks on each side. Preparations were resumed on the day after Christmas, when the Attorney General ruled that the Librarian needed no "further authority from the Congress or the President" to take such action as he deemed necessary for the "proper protection and preservation" of the documents in his charge.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Indianapolis

#251908 Aug 8, 2012
So Nature just knocks on your door and drops off a kid? That not how it works on THIS planet.
zef wrote:
<quoted text>Humans are not man-made Dr. Fankenstein. Humans occur naturally, so must their ideas.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#251909 Aug 8, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
hahaha. Someone stole her name:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TKN1...
LMAO!!!!!!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#251910 Aug 8, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you call them stupid?
Did you run your big mouth like you do here and bash their decision making?
You're insensitive to what a women goes through when they make the decision to have an abortion.
I doubt that they'd still be your friend if you ran your mouth like you do here and called them stupid and evil.
Continue to keep your nose pointed upwards and your fingers in your ears.
She seems to know Way too much about her "proabort" friends...assuming they exist. She must spend all her time butting into everyone's business.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#251911 Aug 8, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I call a girl who admits her wrong doing,stupid? Why would I call a girl who DOESN'T support killing as choice,stupid?
Oh, so you're the judge of right and wrong? talk about arrogance.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#251912 Aug 8, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> Its not nice to lie.
I'm not lying, knit. That's exactly what happened.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#251913 Aug 8, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, well, the dishonest pile of excrement aka sASSy neglects to mention that she stalked a number of us on FaceBook and proceeded to post our full names, etc. on here.
She feeds this information to other people regularly, actually. She tries to pretend she is Suzy Q Churchgoer but she is complete trash, through-and-through.
It's alright, though. G-d is smiting her in so many delightful ways. Karma is a wonderful thing :)
She's unwell.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#251914 Aug 8, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> Its not nice to lie.
Then why do you do it?

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#251915 Aug 8, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said exactly what I mean and she completely ignores it and starts telling me what I supposedly think and believe, like she's behind the pulpit and I'm sitting out in a pew. There's a complete disconnect with that one.
yes, I know.

I used to try, but got frustrated just like you. Most of what she posts is just bizarre fabrications that have no basis in reality. She just takes the ball and runs with it, willy-nilly. Complete disconnect describes it well.

Let's face it, sometimes I post stuff on here that's obviously fabricated. And I admit it. That's not the case with her. She made up stuff about me, my mom, my dad, and she tried to pass it off as reality.

Sadly, most of the stuff I have posted about her and Lynne are fact. A little speculation thrown in, sure. But, again, I admit it.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#251916 Aug 8, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Good points.
100% accurate.
LOL, let's take a look at how inaccurate she was, okay, liar?

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:

<quoted text>
Perhaps the reason she's so bitter is because for every woman that has a healthy WANTED child, she's reminded of ..."

...whatever stupidity she came up with.

I have my own healthy wanted children and healthy wanted grandchildren as well. So the idiocy about supposedly being bitter or jealous of Katie for having a grandchild is ridiculous. Katie acted like an idiot posting here while her daughter was supposedly in labor and then after her granddaughter was supposedly born.

Pointing that fact out isn't displaying jealousy of any kind, and to suggest that it does is you people displaying your ignorance, and also that you would be jealous of others who have grandchildren and assume others would too.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#251917 Aug 8, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
People don't make people? So much for all those biology classes....
<quoted text>
People *need* people, though!

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#251918 Aug 8, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
They really have no class at all. Heaven forbid they should set their differences aside and offer her a heartfelt congratulations. When Mr. Mary announced the birth of his children on here, he was given warm congratulations by many PC, for example.
For the most part I feel I can safely say that the PC are much classier than most PL.
Without a doubt.
You're funny. Why should we offer heartfelt congratulations to a woman who admittedly sees the fetuses of strangers as non-entities until they're breathing and cord is cut, but displays incredible hypcorisy when stating her "granddaughter" was "on the way"?

Unlike you idiots, many of us aren't hypocrits and if we don't have heartfelt feelings about something, we won't pretend we do. I don't even believe she just had a grandchild. What woman spends time arguing on a freakin' abortion forum while her daughter is in labor and right after their grandchild was supposedly born, BEFORE she meets the child? Ridiculous.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#251919 Aug 8, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Great catch Lily.
Foo likes to shove her bull under the rug hoping we will forget her blunders. Just like the Arial story that has YET to be proven by these links that PROVE them(we've yet to be shown them),or "ALL THESE POSTS"that she has saved to show Lynnes actual words to prove foo's claims(still awaiting them too).
She's a joke.
"Foo likes to shove her bull under the rug hoping we will forget her blunders."

Of course. She'll beat dead horses trying to prove we lied about something we didn't lie about, yet try to ignore her lies that we actually proved were lies.

She's a Fool.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#251920 Aug 8, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: I didn't lie about anything Lynniekins. I said what I said, and NORMAL folks understand EXACTLY what I said was in the context of a discussion about the riots of 1968.
"Fact: I didn't lie about anything ..."

You lied when you said "I did NOT say 'friends, who hapened to be vlack', so stop attributing that to me.", and you're lying now in claiming you didn't lie about anything. You lied previous to that as well and I proved that too. I can keep proving you lie, as many times as you lie.

I provided the link, post number and your exact words stating, "..dropped off with friends, who happened to be black." Showing you lied when claiming you "did NOT say" it, Fool.

As for your racist comment;, "normal" people know you stated it in a racist way in the present, in the year 2012, so your excuse about saying it that way because it was about something in 1968 is desperately pathetic, at best.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#251921 Aug 8, 2012
*black

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#251922 Aug 8, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>Lala lies about everybody here. She thinks that by spreading lies about people,that it will take the focus off her evil stance of abortion.
She spends her time stalking people. She tries to find out where people live,their place of worship and their places of business. Then she thinks that she's got a lead,and then publically announces it on here.
She even stalked a girl named Linda thinking it was me. She stalks a church in a town that she thinks that I live in. She probably sits in the parking lot during masses on sunday thinking that a girl that is suppose to be me will come up to her holding a sign that says "SASSYJM".
LOL what an idiot.
She is playing with fire. She is violating topix TOS by stalking,threatening people.
That's not normal behavior, and Foo tries to claim they're "normal" people?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#251923 Aug 8, 2012
I want to know how many of you have adopted a child?
So untill you have, don't tell me how wounderful life is.
Keep abortion safe and legal. You god may not like it but mine thinks it's okay.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#251924 Aug 8, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. As you can see in part 2 of that post, I feel that treating these poor kids with such disdain and humiliating them is absolutely the opposite of how they should be treated. You're right, how do we expect them to keep their pregnancies and be successful in life if we don't give them the proper tools? All this will do is increase abortion rates AND increase poverty rates!
Unbelievable!
lol, Once again, you display utter ignorance of your own flagrant hypocrisy in each of the statements you made in this post.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#251925 Aug 8, 2012
Kevin McDermott wrote:
I want to know how many of you have adopted a child?
So untill you have, don't tell me how wounderful life is.
Keep abortion safe and legal. You god may not like it but mine thinks it's okay.
Yep!

Trust me, though, Kevin. You wouldn't want some of these people to adopt.

Let's just say they wouldn't pass the psyche exam :-/

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#251926 Aug 8, 2012
A special song for Lynnie-poo:

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Astoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr Forrest 12,334
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 10,807
News Republicans are going to hate what Donald Trump... 4 hr OccupyThis 12
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Trey LaTrache 54,497
Poll Who is the heaviest person of all time 5 hr Paul Yanks 11
The Book of the century is finally here.-NY Yan... 5 hr Paul Priore 1
My Support for Donald Trump Presidential Bid: 5 hr Paul Priore 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Astoria Mortgages