OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#9753 Nov 20, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
the exit polls from Politico reflected a whopping 96% Black vote for The Obama. He was the better man ??? don't think so; he was the better skin color. 96%.....that's not a statistic, that's an insult to the political process
You are an insult to the political process. And President Barack Obama is the best President ever, so the best man did win. Get over it.
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#9754 Nov 20, 2012
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
But for all those years the democrats were telling us that the Bush tax rates were intended to only help the richest among us. Are you telling me now that that wasn't true?
President Obama arguing for ending them on income over $250,000. You have been schooled.
another dupe

Yonkers, NY

#9755 Nov 20, 2012
The Loon He Always Right wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an insult to the political process. And President Barack Obama is the best President ever, so the best man did win. Get over it.
Hey, Loon, chew on this!

Obozo got 93% of the black vote (13% of the voters). That gave him 12.09% of the total vote. But he only won 50.6% overall.

Do the math, dolt. Romney won 55.73% of the non-black vote. Bozo only won 44.27%.

So what's the trend? You are propped up by a voting block that makes less than 1% of the money contributions to the party. More than half its overall income comes from the taxpayer.

The "Santa Claus" party? It CAN'T last forever. And the trend is away from Santa Claus.

PS. Don't get trampled at the mall sales.

Republican

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#9756 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>
You don't have a clue what a process is. Then again, a process like "Employment" and what it takes to create one remains a challenge to people like yourself.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9757 Nov 20, 2012
is there any place i can get some toilet made with obamas face on it ?

#9758 Nov 20, 2012
another dupe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Loon, chew on this!
Obozo got 93% of the black vote (13% of the voters). That gave him 12.09% of the total vote. But he only won 50.6% overall.
Do the math, dolt. Romney won 55.73% of the non-black vote. Bozo only won 44.27%.
So what's the trend? You are propped up by a voting block that makes less than 1% of the money contributions to the party. More than half its overall income comes from the taxpayer.
The "Santa Claus" party? It CAN'T last forever. And the trend is away from Santa Claus.
Republican
since there's no justification for the way they vote, the trend remains the same.... "watch plenty of cable news and obey"
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#9759 Nov 20, 2012
An Egyptian-brokered ceasefire in the Gaza conflict will go into effect later on Tuesday, a Hamas official said.

Thank you Obama for bringing peace to the middle east.
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#9760 Nov 20, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
since there's no justification for the way they vote, the trend remains the same.... "watch plenty of cable news and obey"
Sorry I got no time for TV, I am out creating jobs, like Obama.

Kenya Dig it?!
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#9761 Nov 20, 2012
another dupe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Loon, chew on this!
Republican
The election is over. You gotta learn to "move on".
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#9762 Nov 20, 2012
William Teller wrote:
LOGIC, ILAL and THRILLA MOe, Larry and Curly celebrate OBAMAS reelection as unemployment in AFRICAN AMERICAN communities reaches rerods high, every month it goes up,,, President OBAMA does such a good job,,, doesnt he,,,, you morons are too stupid,, you get lied to and screwed and support OBAMA no matter what.
The above post is cut and pasted on 10 different forums..........

Yawn..........

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. .........

That character has a fixation with AA's, he's unemployed as well, so he has something in common with others that he passes judgement on.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#9763 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>
The election is over. You gotta learn to "move on".
A great number of them haven't gotten past President Obama since 2008 and never will.
The reason is obvious.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#9765 Nov 20, 2012
KKKrap SLOP THE DOPE wrote:
Still on the RUN, RUN, RUN from The Rock?
How's that 'safe' neighborhood in the Bronx working out for you and the family? Enjoy being a token AND a sell out?
Still on the DUMB DUMB DUMB with the same repeated ramblings?

How's that trailer trash dwelling in Monroe, NC working out for you and your low rent family?
Enjoy being a loser and COMMON TRASH.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#9767 Nov 20, 2012
KKKRAP SLOP THE DOPE wrote:
Did you forget about this, Mr Whiny?
"That's what's so funny about it, quick to point fimgers but hesitant to look in the mirror at himself.
So typical of his type, I'm through with him and his nonsense,.......>>> >I'll never respond to him again<<<<......... I don't care if he responds to my posts or not.
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T1SNOMILGI3O1A...
See I OWN YOU...respond in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
Don't forget about the thread you authored that got taken down by the moderators; "I hate black people"
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
I OWN YOU, You respond to my posts, not me looking for you.
It takes you less than 3 seconds to respond to me with your pea brained posts.

#9769 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Sorry I got no time for TV, I am out creating jobs, like Obama.
Kenya Dig it?!
I can dig it; buying up all the Twinkies with that free money is a tough job indeed
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#9770 Nov 20, 2012
KKKRAP SLOP THE DOPE wrote:
AGAIN, See I OWN YOU...respond in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
AGAIN, you're having a meltdown..........
respond to your shrink in 7..6..5..4..3..2..1..0........ ..
ZCS

Manchester, NH

#9771 Nov 20, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, you're having a meltdown..........
respond to your shrink in 7..6..5..4..3..2..1..0........ ..
CAn you believe OBAMA lays Golf as Black unemployment rises to record levels?
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#9772 Nov 20, 2012
Ask not what Obama can do for you, but what you can do for Obama!
ZCS

Manchester, NH

#9773 Nov 20, 2012
yes

#9774 Nov 21, 2012
I intend on helping Obama by sending Republicans to Washington for the next three elections. He is severely challenged when it comes to business and job growth because he lacks the necessary skills in those areas.
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#9775 Nov 21, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I intend on helping Obama by sending Republicans to Washington for the next three elections. He is severely challenged when it comes to business and job growth because he lacks the necessary skills in those areas.
The only way any Republicans are getting to Washington is on a tour bus. Kenya dig it?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Astoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 min FuMan Chu Yanks 330,823
After the convention, Hillary's job is to . . 9 min ThomasA 2
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 12 min the don 40,989
News Bloomberg: Trump "risky, reckless and radical" 17 min Lawrence Wolf 23
Republicans are "CRAZY"????? 31 min ValorCrisisOverload 4
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 37 min Princess Hey 14,997
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 15,902

Astoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance